Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

16 hours ago, froggy55 said:

there are mods on nexus mods but none of them are for her 3d model they just mod game effects like graphics textures and stuff  but maybe that might be a way in to mod the game if these guys can mod lighting and texturesand stuff maybe there is a way to access aloys files to edit those textures 

Nah, those mods you are referring are just good old Reshades and they work on pretty much any game and do not modify files at all.

50 minutes ago, firepaw74 said:

Imagine that body and normal human head though.

I don't even think its the head, its the godawful hair. It makes her head look too long and her ears stick out too far. Put some normal hair on her and she would look alright. You guys can keep your nude mods..just give me hair =P

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 10:57 AM, Lithdel2077 said:

Really hoping this happens, one of my first thoughts when it was announced for PC, If I even remotely had the talents to do it I would lol

Exactly my thoughts !

When there is one thing I don´t really like about HZD it´s the armor. Too convoluted and impractical.

Some nice skimpy jungle girl loincloth or leather bikini would be soooooooo awesome and fitting...

5 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Exactly my thoughts !

When there is one thing I don´t really like about HZD it´s the armor. Too convoluted and impractical.

Some nice skimpy jungle girl loincloth or leather bikini would be soooooooo awesome and fitting...

Oh please, I hope for HZD NSFW mods as well but the vanilla outfits are awesome and well lore fitting too, there isn't a single outfit I don't like particularly, they're all amazing.

22 hours ago, shoni89 said:

Oh please, I hope for HZD NSFW mods as well but the vanilla outfits are awesome and well lore fitting too, there isn't a single outfit I don't like particularly, they're all amazing.

16 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

+1 for different opinions, but +2 for nsfw hope ?

Another + from me. NSFW mods would just be a fun addition to the already gorgeous outfit options.

On 8/22/2020 at 6:07 PM, NumberXer0 said:

I don't even think its the head, its the godawful hair. It makes her head look too long and her ears stick out too far. Put some normal hair on her and she would look alright. You guys can keep your nude mods..just give me hair =P

I dont agree, back when i played with Skyrim racemenu if you make a top level face, any hairstyle would fit. Nose job would make the job done and you are used to top level models when modding because in real life we have inperfections like in this case a bigger nose.