Sign in to follow this  
LadySmoks

LS_af VampirellaOutfit

LS_af VampirellaOutfit

VAMPIRELLA!!! Honestly, I really don't know who she is, but her costume cried out for Liquid Latex!!!!

During discussions here at LL, many different things come up. A while ago, Vampirella was mentioned while talking about the fact that I like to play vampires in Sims 3. Blood lust! So, curious, I looked her up... thought about it... and decided that her costume and my liquid latex would be perfect together!

As with just about everything I do, the project was put on thhe shelf for a few weeks as I cleaned some older items from my closet, and I recently returned to it, to finish. After some in game testing and a few adjustments, I decided to make the boots too!!!

Well, everything is done, and ready to share with you!!!

It's a very basic item, not a lot of garment to get in the way. It has 3 color channels, and just the one basic preset similar to the costume. It's for young adult and adult female, and is set in CAS as an outfit for Everyday, Formalwear, Sleepwear, Swimwear, Athletic, Career and ValidForMaternity. 

I hope you like it!!!

She is the main character of some pulp novellas of the 60s and 70s.

Good work, as always!

And adapted to the comic in the 70s by the cartoonist Pepe Gonzalez for the Warren publishing house.

She is an alien from the planet Drakulon, of the Vampirii race that feeds on blood, I do not remember how she arrived on Earth and from there you can imagine ,,, comics from the 70s 😉

images.jpg

Spoiler

Sorry I did not load the images in the hidden tab ,,, these are

Spoiler

vampirella-de-pepe-gonzalez-n-01_9788416051465.jpg.82ab4feaf58c0cbd7298b16dae436488.jpgPepe_Gonzalez_Archie_Goodwin_Vampirella_012_Death_s_Dark_Angel_13.jpg.e513913a6bbf90ab3457ded4d29e301f.jpg

23 minutes ago, Patriguz said:

And adapted to the comic in the 70s by the cartoonist Pepe Gonzalez for the Warren publishing house.

images.jpg

With her most iconic images painted by the master 'Frank Frazetta', whom also did the covers for many Conan books, and inspired other painters like 'Boris'.

40 minutes ago, landess said:

With her most iconic images painted by the master 'Frank Frazetta', whom also did the covers for many Conan books, and inspired other painters like 'Boris'.

Ah wasn't really sure about, thanks for advice.

Thanks everyone. One day, I will actually look up some of the comics and read them. OMG!!! I just realized what I do. My husband puts together a ceiling fan or anything that comes in a box, he just looks at the pictures and never reads the instructions! That's how I made this!!!!!