I'm having issues getting my CBBE 3BBB body working with clothing physics

I'm using the following mods:

• CBBE 3BBB
  • CBBE
  • CBPC
  • FNIS
  • HDT-SMP
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

Physics work fine without clothes on, but with clothes the breasts are flattened. Anyone have suggestions?

20200801110451_1.jpg

20200801110500_1.jpg

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you referring to the CBBE versions of the vanilla clothes?

Oh... I uh, wasn't aware that I had to do that. Is there anything I should know going in? I'm not very proficient with bodyslide

For the nude body, just follow the instructions on the Nexus mod page, it's super simple. For the clothes and armors, you can use the Groups in the top-right to select a bunch of outfits at once and use the Batch Build button. Actually, I recorded a video for someone else who was having issues a couple days ago. Sorry for the crap quality, set up OBS for the first time in years in a rush. I only do the vanilla armors here, but just select those and all the other outfit packs you have in the groups tab.

I followed your video and I'm still getting flat breasts when wearing clothes

Edit: Could this be a load order thing/interference from another mod?

Yeah, probably an issue with XPMSSE. Mind posting your load order? 

Edit: As well, CBPC won't show up in your plugin list, so check for yourself that it's set to be overwritten by 3BBB.

I should note that the Bijin NPCs, Wives, and Warmaidens esp files are the only ones not enabled.

loadorder1.png

loadorder2.png

Okay so I got the vanilla armors working. I reinstalled a couple mods and changed a few settings to troubleshoot and I figured out that the setting I needed to change was in the 3BBB installation. Apparently I have to check "Modify existing CBBE Morph" instead of "New Adding 3BBB Morph"

I appreciate the help Badger!