Sign in to follow this  
hdiddy

How should we use this? admins, mods, layout, etc...

Curious to how folks think we should use this.  Lovers Lab does have some limitations, namely when you add too many categories things on layout get weird.  I like the way files are setup though.  Anyway I made a couple of familiar faces from the garden mods, but if anyone wants to help please let post it here.

I think we should use it as a backup server for the periodical downs of the garden.If more stuff is posted here we will get an own section/topic from the Loverslab as the LL moderator/admin told you already as i could read in your post on the Mods Disc server.This night ill prepare my mods for uploading here and on the MES discord.

I would suggest to set it up in a similar way like MarkZappa did on the MES at least for the addons.

1 hour ago, daspex said:

I think we should use it as a backup server for the periodical downs of the garden.If more stuff is posted here we will get an own section/topic from the Loverslab as the LL moderator/admin told you already as i could read in your post on the Mods Disc server.This night ill prepare my mods for uploading here and on the MES discord.

I would suggest to set it up in a similar way like MarkZappa did on the MES at least for the addons.

Yeah I was going to start doing that and ran into a "what is best" type of scenario.  Using the LL files, which in my opinion is actually well done and pretty organized.  However does not have the ability to sub-categorize things outside of tags. Or....typical forum route, and lose the features files gives.

10 hours ago, hdiddy said:

Yeah I was going to start doing that and ran into a "what is best" type of scenario.  Using the LL files, which in my opinion is actually well done and pretty organized.  However does not have the ability to sub-categorize things outside of tags. Or....typical forum route, and lose the features files gives.

Ah I see,I think its ok like it is now its a little different in comparison to other forums but has also other advantages than the others.But its a good start at all.

Hi,

I wonder how we handle the next step.Shall we start to copy the most important content from the garden to the club? 

Sign in to follow this