Slizer would you mind i hijacked your thread to post a simple "side question" related to idles? I wonder if there's a simple way to get a set of idles to play randomly (in a given cell, for example). Take Gomapero Land, for example. Imagine I place some 50 pretty NPCs in the pool area and give each of them a custom outfit - like a "pool party fashion show". I can handle their default outfits with xEdit and if necessary, in case they don't have it, give them a basic vanilla sandbox package, and place them in one of GPL's cells. I can also add 50 or more idle markers to that cell, which I think is large enough, so they don't have to just stand there because there are no idle markers available to sandbox with. It would also be necessary to fix the ini to raise the number of actors allowed to be processed simultaneously if I really want 50, otherwise all of them past the limit would not have their AI processed, but that's an easy tweak. What I don't know is if there's a way to edit those idle markers so that they play custom animations or poses instead of vanilla (or replacers). Is there? Or would I need to jump into papyrus-land (I've never scripted) and make those poses a random scripted behaviour in that cell or something?

If you know how to do this and can help, much appreciated. If you don't or don't want to answer here because off-topic, I'll copy this as a new thread in some general forum. It just occurred to me as I installed Live Action that it would be nice to have "live mannequins" displaying the hundreds of cool armours I've hoarded in my game. Thanks!

11 hours ago, petronius said:

Slizer would you mind i hijacked your thread to post a simple "side question" related to idles? I wonder if there's a simple way to get a set of idles to play randomly (in a given cell, for example). Take Gomapero Land, for example. Imagine I place some 50 pretty NPCs in the pool area and give each of them a custom outfit - like a "pool party fashion show". I can handle their default outfits with xEdit and if necessary, in case they don't have it, give them a basic vanilla sandbox package, and place them in one of GPL's cells. I can also add 50 or more idle markers to that cell, which I think is large enough, so they don't have to just stand there because there are no idle markers available to sandbox with. It would also be necessary to fix the ini to raise the number of actors allowed to be processed simultaneously if I really want 50, otherwise all of them past the limit would not have their AI processed, but that's an easy tweak. What I don't know is if there's a way to edit those idle markers so that they play custom animations or poses instead of vanilla (or replacers). Is there? Or would I need to jump into papyrus-land (I've never scripted) and make those poses a random scripted behaviour in that cell or something?

If you know how to do this and can help, much appreciated. If you don't or don't want to answer here because off-topic, I'll copy this as a new thread in some general forum. It just occurred to me as I installed Live Action that it would be nice to have "live mannequins" displaying the hundreds of cool armours I've hoarded in my game. Thanks!

I suggest looking at Nether's follower framework to see how it saves and loads custom follower outfits (can fit 100) and modify to suit your needs.

The animations played at idle markers are easy to modify with DAR sets (it's half of what Live Action does). Just find out what animations (named idles in CK and xEdit) play at a certain idle marker in xEdit. Some you can preview in the CK under the actors tab, some are easier to find. For each armor set, specify IsWorn("yourpluginhere.esp" | 0x12345678) AND .... for each item listed.

You can also make it in a more comprehensive and much easier way based on armor keywords, where you create and add keyword(s) to a certain worn armor piece in CK/xEdit and make a DAR conditions file with IsWornHasKeyword("yourpluginhere.esp" | 0xABCDEF01).

Paste the overriding animations into each of these folders so you have 50 sets of animations.

Be sure to add a NOT IsWornHasKeyword("yourpluginhere.esp" | 0xABCDEF02) AND .... AND .... NOT IsWornHasKeyword("yourpluginhere.esp" | 0xABCDEF50) for the 49 keywords that you want to exclude in each folder or they override each other based on folder priority (e.g. 40 < 41 < 42).

If the idles are explicit, consider adding IsFemale() or NOT IsFemale() to the conditions file so males will not rub their nonexistent boobs.

3 hours ago, Þursona said:

Can confirm.

Also, at least one aroused sitting idle is facing 180 degrees the wrong direction. Doesn't bother me too much but I can see that it may bother others.

The counter idles were changed in 2.4 to standing idles. Less counter-specific, but at least they aren't misaligned. It's simply not possible to realign the animations without the source .blend files, which RohZima no longer has.

P.S. To those reading the topic, do you think the aroused idles appear too often?

Some here have commented that the lewd behavior is too frequent.

I hope to implement some sort of script-controlled randomized timer independent on game time that prevents the idles from triggering too often.

I'm unfortunately still having issues installing any version above 2.2. Tried the new 2.4 and am getting the same result as last time, the installation gets to 50%, hangs for a moment where the fomod should open, then gives me a blank error simply saying a problem occurred during installation. I've got no idea what's causing it, even 2.1 is working perfectly fine, so something between versions 2.2 and 2.3 has caused this error for me. Just posting this to let you know, big fan of your work and really hope the issue can be resolved :) I've gone for a manual install of the files i want, and it seems to be working fine currently, so its not big deal :P

19 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

P.S. To those reading the topic, do you think the aroused idles appear too often?

Some here have commented that the lewd behavior is too frequent.

I hope to implement some sort of script-controlled randomized timer independent on game time that prevents the idles from triggering too often.

That heavily depends on what mods the individual player uses. Most NPC in my game use lewd idles only occasionally. NPC in player homes or places that my PC roams more frequently tend to use lewd idles a bit more often (probably because of increased arousal updates on those NPC) but not to the point where it becomes too much.

17 hours ago, thegrimreaper2 said:

I'm unfortunately still having issues installing any version above 2.2. Tried the new 2.4 and am getting the same result as last time, the installation gets to 50%, hangs for a moment where the fomod should open, then gives me a blank error simply saying a problem occurred during installation. I've got no idea what's causing it, even 2.1 is working perfectly fine, so something between versions 2.2 and 2.3 has caused this error for me. Just posting this to let you know, big fan of your work and really hope the issue can be resolved :) I've gone for a manual install of the files i want, and it seems to be working fine currently, so its not big deal :P

See the answer below. Maybe it will solve the issue.

In terms of file versions, 0.2.2 is almost the same size as 0.2.4 and was compressed with the same settings. I made a less compressed file that might work better with 32-bit programs, attached below.

14 hours ago, thexelx said:

using Nexus Modmanager community edition, and for some reason it does not install keeps getting the message "problem during install" status.

Try extracting this file and tell me how it goes: DAR - Live Action 0.2.4 SE LE Normal Compression.7z

3 hours ago, Þursona said:

That heavily depends on what mods the individual player uses. Most NPC in my game use lewd idles only occasionally. NPC in player homes or places that my PC roams more frequently tend to use lewd idles a bit more often (probably because of increased arousal updates on those NPC) but not to the point where it becomes too much.

Alright. I will keep that in mind. If you ever notice overbearing lewdness in a specific case, I can adjust it. Though, now I will probably create sliders for people to adjust the frequency by themselves via MCM so it could be a moot point from 0.3 onward.

12 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

Try extracting this file and tell me how it goes

I did, the same thing happens like that other guy getting around 50% maybe its just with the NMM. I'm okay with 2.1 and happy with it... thanks for replying. Also the only reason I'm not doing manual is because I don't want thrusting men every time their horny.

9 hours ago, thexelx said:

I did, the same thing happens like that other guy getting around 50% maybe its just with the NMM. I'm okay with 2.1 and happy with it... thanks for replying. Also the only reason I'm not doing manual is because I don't want thrusting men every time their horny.

In the manual approach, you can just not install the folders under "Male Standing" or delete the arousal based ones as listed in the spreadsheet. In the latest releases I've replaced those animations with mostly static poses from FlexFlexFlex (not included).

Thanks for this mod i like the approach, sad you dont have all the permissions.

I get a T-pose on load which disappear after a short time.

And i get a t pose after leaving fight stance for a short time.

I think i fucked up the manual install anywhere.

Is there a way to figure out which animation fail to load?

17 hours ago, numen13 said:

That's normal. DAR takes (up to) a couple minutes to load animations. Once they're loaded you shouldn't be getting t-poses anymore.

17 hours ago, numen13 said:

The T-pose on load is related to the DAR system loading itself. It depends on your framerate and script load. ~2-4 minutes is usual.

T-pose after leaving fighting stance is something I have not seen. Check the movement and standing idle folders. The probably culprit is mt_idle.hkx somewhere.

Unrelated but funny. Yesterday, my PC executed a barehanded German suplex killmove in slow motion. Now to find what mod caused this. Maybe CGO?

On 11/30/2020 at 11:57 AM, Khorne Flakes said:

Okay so the the animations are working fine, but none of them ever play on my PC? Is it supposed to be like that, or is it because of a mod? I'm using PCEA 2, if that helps.

PCEA 1 and 2 block this mod from working. You can substitute PCEA with DAR without issue. Just make 1 or more folders with the condition IsActorBase("Skyrim.esm" | 0x00000007) and paste the PCEA2 animations into this folder. You no longer need PCEA2 if you do this. You can also add conditions for various triggers for PC in this way, something that PCEA2 cannot do. Just make sure the animation names are vanilla.

Nothing has changed for me. Or Im doing wrong.

I installed every requirements and recommendeds. Installed via Vortex and I just wanted to work females only then I've selected only female animations. After that, I run the game. Waited 5 minutes and nothing. Using LE and FNIS. Also downloaded DAR - Live Action 0.2.4 SE LE.

SharedScreenshot.jpg.52e863d30e45f93cd5c00db5caab55e3.jpg

I am having the same problem as other users while using nexus mod manager. The manager get's stuck on moving the .7z but it creates a copy in its system, however the copy does not get installed because it neither moved it well.

So, I extracted the contents; it took a lot! You compressed 17 MBS into 339 MB MBS only! Great compression for real! My winrar compressed it to 52 MBS using the 7zip extension. 

So what I did was to delete all SE files and let only LE content because I am playing skyrim le (ldrim). Then I compressed the folder again using winrar.

I also deleted the first folder itself and let only the two folders with the data and fomod data because I have see many mods do not repeat the same two times one in the .7z folder and the other in the folder grouping all the data.

So I guess the mod is worthy and seems really appealing by your thread images haha. 

Anyway after doing this three things I got it to install using nexus mod manager:

1 Extract contents

2 Delete folders and let only two A) Fomod B) Core Data

3 Compress back into .zip

I have one question though... in the installation manager there is a reference to anims for usage in males pcs when shouting... I did not install it because I understood that it refers to men aroused when doing skyrim power shouts.... am I correct in my understanding?

On 12/2/2020 at 6:41 PM, Yukira99 said:

Nothing has changed for me. Or Im doing wrong.

I installed every requirements and recommendeds. Installed via Vortex and I just wanted to work females only then I've selected only female animations. After that, I run the game. Waited 5 minutes and nothing. Using LE and FNIS. Also downloaded DAR - Live Action 0.2.4 SE LE.

SharedScreenshot.jpg.52e863d30e45f93cd5c00db5caab55e3.jpg

Just to be sure, did you install Dynamic Animation Replacer LE from Nexus and SKSE LE from silverlock?

Raunchy animation sets work as intended only when SexLab and SexLab Aroused Redux are installed (they work anyway without those requirements, but uncontrollably) since they depend on values set by the SL Aroused Redux plugin.

In-game do you see a message box stating your animation count is over 16384? If you do, remove animations until you're below this limit.

Do you perhaps have PCEA(2) installed? Other mods that replace animations via scripts may conflict as well. Check the MCM menu of mods such as ABMM, SL Aroused Redux, and TDF Prostitution. Disable any enabled aroused animations.

10 hours ago, tabloides said:

I am having the same problem as other users while using nexus mod manager. The manager get's stuck on moving the .7z but it creates a copy in its system, however the copy does not get installed because it neither moved it well.

So, I extracted the contents; it took a lot! You compressed 17 MBS into 339 MB MBS only! Great compression for real! My winrar compressed it to 52 MBS using the 7zip extension. 

So what I did was to delete all SE files and let only LE content because I am playing skyrim le (ldrim). Then I compressed the folder again using winrar.

I also deleted the first folder itself and let only the two folders with the data and fomod data because I have see many mods do not repeat the same two times one in the .7z folder and the other in the folder grouping all the data.

So I guess the mod is worthy and seems really appealing by your thread images haha. 

Anyway after doing this three things I got it to install using nexus mod manager:

1 Extract contents

2 Delete folders and let only two A) Fomod B) Core Data

3 Compress back into .zip

I have one question though... in the installation manager there is a reference to anims for usage in males pcs when shouting... I did not install it because I understood that it refers to men aroused when doing skyrim power shouts.... am I correct in my understanding?

7zip is more effective at compressing than winrar.

I'll see if I can make an LE only version of the mod with only LE folders this week.

The Schlong shouts are for males and females that have been schlongified, meaning shemales. You do not need to install it if you do not want to see those animations.

15 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

Just to be sure, did you install Dynamic Animation Replacer LE from Nexus and SKSE LE from silverlock?

Raunchy animation sets work as intended only when SexLab and SexLab Aroused Redux are installed (they work anyway without those requirements, but uncontrollably) since they depend on values set by the SL Aroused Redux plugin.

In-game do you see a message box stating your animation count is over 16384? If you do, remove animations until you're below this limit.

Do you perhaps have PCEA(2) installed? Other mods that replace animations via scripts may conflict as well. Check the MCM menu of mods such as ABMM, SL Aroused Redux, and TDF Prostitution. Disable any enabled aroused animations.

I'm hundred percent sure to installed all requirements. I doubt to Dynamic Animation Replacer and I tried another animation pack eg. Diverse Random Idles

and it worked perfectly.

Yeah I've TDF, I will disable these mods and try again. Thanks for the reply.

9 hours ago, Skambalag said:

Hi Slizer , i just noticed that those animations don't work on my character since i changet it to a custom race, is normal?

Can be fixed?

The animations should work on the PC of any humanoid race that is allowed to use the humanoid animations. The PC is specified in this mod in some instances by its FormID, so the race does not matter at all in principle. The conflict likely lies with the race you have selected. Check the race in xEdit in comparison to e.g. Nordrace. Maybe that will help to find the reason.

So I installed 0.2.4 and went through and installed all the animations. 

it seems to work great with the idles, but I am getting weird CTDs when opening menus, 

opening the + menu (where you go to magic, inventory, map, or level up) there are weird rainbow colors and selecting anything leads to a crash, but sometimes just crashes

opening the map crashes occasionally

pausing the game tends to crash

removing this mod seems to fix it, but I am wondering if it is just the menu lagging while DAR initializes, but it may be an inter-mod thing.

does anyone have any good advice on hunting this down?

What I wouldn't give for skyrim to have more useful logs.

14 hours ago, Veralidaine said:

So I installed 0.2.4 and went through and installed all the animations. 

it seems to work great with the idles, but I am getting weird CTDs when opening menus, 

opening the + menu (where you go to magic, inventory, map, or level up) there are weird rainbow colors and selecting anything leads to a crash, but sometimes just crashes

opening the map crashes occasionally

pausing the game tends to crash

removing this mod seems to fix it, but I am wondering if it is just the menu lagging while DAR initializes, but it may be an inter-mod thing.

does anyone have any good advice on hunting this down?

What I wouldn't give for skyrim to have more useful logs.

It's difficult to diagnose without more information. What other mods have you installed, mod manager, etc?

DAR needs a few minutes to initialize. Either open the console, map menu, press Tab or load a save from an interior to help the game pick itself up. Script-heavy mods and a large amount of installed animations could lead to instability on older systems.

In my SSE save, there are no such issues at slightly less than 16000 character animations installed. The only problems I experience arise from full body HDT-SMP collisions on several NPCs at once, and running out of VRAM, which leads to low fps and stutter, but not CTD.

6 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

It's difficult to diagnose without more information. What other mods have you installed, mod manager, etc?

DAR needs a few minutes to initialize. Either open the console, map menu, press Tab or load a save from an interior to help the game pick itself up. Script-heavy mods and a large amount of installed animations could lead to instability on older systems.

In my SSE save, there are no such issues at slightly less than 16000 character animations installed. The only problems I experience arise from full body HDT-SMP collisions on several NPCs at once, and running out of VRAM, which leads to low fps and stutter, but not CTD.

I think I may have this sussed out, I had an older version of GSposes installed and it was causing issues with the sitting animations.

... DAR - Live Action 0.2.4 SE LE.7z: Cannot open C:\Users\XXXXX\Downloads\DAR - Live Action 0.2.4 SE LE\DAR - Live Action 0.2.4 SE LE\Core Data\15_Mod_Replacers\Aroused_Creatures\meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions\344001\SexLab_Aroused_Creatures\SRB_Invitation_F_01.hkx

7 more similar errors

Does windows actually support these lenghts? It bugs trying to unpack.