7 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

5 & 5a. I agree. I'll steal your description text if you don't mind.

Thanks for your response. That is fine.

The question was not answered regarding the Aroused Creature animation sets, though. I had 0.2.1 installed previously, and then updated to 0.2.2 mid-playthrough. I regenerated FNIS just to be sure, and I had updated one or two other mods that have behavior changes. Once I loaded the game, I waited a few minutes for the animations to register, then went to SLAL -> Disable all -> reset animation registry -> reload json data -> enable all -> register animations, then went to Creature Framework MCM and re-registered all mods.

Everything seems to be working fine, but when using the SexLab Aroused Creatures hotkey for invite, or when the invite animation plays prior to assault, it only plays the original mod's animation, and none of the extras added in Live Action 0.2.2.

Is anything else required besides SLAC for this to work? Like RIA (Random Invite Animations) by Bagoflove69?

EDIT: I looked into it further. It looks like the folder structure needs to be identical for the original animation location, aligning the numbered DAR custom set folder with the "meshes\actors\character\animations" folder. In essence, your mod is trying to replace the "meshes\actors\character\animations\SRB_Invitation_F_01.hkx" file. The original mod's file location is "meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab_Aroused_Creatures\SRB_Invitation_F_01.hkx", so you need to add a single subfolder to simulate the "SexLab_Aroused_Creatures" folder.

Going to test it now.

EDIT 2: Can confirm, placing every SRB_Invitation_F_01.hkx in a subfolder named "SexLab_Aroused_Creatures" in each of the sets makes them work. Leave _conditions.txt in the root for each set, obviously.

See below:
dopus_2020-11-11_00-24-31.png

Spoiler
20 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Thanks for your response. That is fine.

The question was not answered regarding the Aroused Creature animation sets, though. I had 0.2.1 installed previously, and then updated to 0.2.2 mid-playthrough. I regenerated FNIS just to be sure, and I had updated one or two other mods that have behavior changes. Once I loaded the game, I waited a few minutes for the animations to register, then went to SLAL -> Disable all -> reset animation registry -> reload json data -> enable all -> register animations, then went to Creature Framework MCM and re-registered all mods.

Everything seems to be working fine, but when using the SexLab Aroused Creatures hotkey for invite, or when the invite animation plays prior to assault, it only plays the original mod's animation, and none of the extras added in Live Action 0.2.2.

Is anything else required besides SLAC for this to work? Like RIA (Random Invite Animations) by Bagoflove69?

EDIT: I looked into it further. It looks like the folder structure needs to be identical for the original animation location, aligning the numbered DAR custom set folder with the "meshes\actors\character\animations" folder. In essence, your mod is trying to replace the "meshes\actors\character\animations\SRB_Invitation_F_01.hkx" file. The original mod's file location is "meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab_Aroused_Creatures\SRB_Invitation_F_01.hkx", so you need to add a single subfolder to simulate the "SexLab_Aroused_Creatures" folder.

Going to test it now.

EDIT 2: Can confirm, placing every SRB_Invitation_F_01.hkx in a subfolder named "SexLab_Aroused_Creatures" in each of the sets makes them work. Leave _conditions.txt in the root for each set, obviously.

See below:
dopus_2020-11-11_00-24-31.png

I missed that part when answering. Nice detective work. I used animations similar to the original invite when testing so I was never entirely sure if it was working or not.

This means any other non-vanilla animations must also be placed into the correct subfolder to work.

Spoiler
14 hours ago, nutsnuts said:

How good are these animations according to you? can we add 'em along yours?

8 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

DAR packs are all compatible with each other. Just make sure to rename the numbered set folders to a higher number than what is in this Live Action pack, so that they will override them.

What XenoDrake said. Renumber Random TK Dodge to something over 350000 and everything is peachy. I might try it myself now since Combat Gameplay Overhaul dodging isn't as cool.

For some odd reason sitting animations don't work. Neither NPC nor PC use them. They are in the corresponding folders and named correctly but won't trigger ingame. Folder 347101 - 347512. These animations don't require manual install. I've tried replacing them manually with the corresponding files and got the same results; vanilla sitting animations. Could there be an error somewhere? Do these animations work for others? I've read through this thread and could not find anything regarding this. From what I can tell other animations (Movement, Combat etc.) do work.
Also, I should point out that in folder 347510 (I think) the "female" subfolder was missing. chair_idlebasevar1 & chair_idlebasevar2 were located in the main folder so it was an easy fix.

6 hours ago, Þursona said:

Folder 347101 - 347512. These animations don't require manual install.

I'm not sure what you mean by "these animations don't require manual install". Yes they do. All the rows with "Yes" for "manual install required" column require manual install.

Folders 347101-347104, 347301, 347513 and 347514 all require manual installation from the mods listed in the URL columns.

soffice.bin_2020-11-12_15-38-14.png

Hint: If the female/male folders don't exist, you can simply create them, which you should be doing. ;)

6 hours ago, Þursona said:

For some odd reason sitting animations don't work. Neither NPC nor PC use them. They are in the corresponding folders and named correctly but won't trigger ingame. Folder 347101 - 347512. These animations don't require manual install. I've tried replacing them manually with the corresponding files and got the same results; vanilla sitting animations. Could there be an error somewhere? Do these animations work for others? I've read through this thread and could not find anything regarding this. From what I can tell other animations (Movement, Combat etc.) do work.
Also, I should point out that in folder 347510 (I think) the "female" subfolder was missing. chair_idlebasevar1 & chair_idlebasevar2 were located in the main folder so it was an easy fix.

In the latest version wearing most Devious devices or ZaZ devices, a shield, or having a weapon drawn will prevent the animations from triggering. This was implemented to prevent odd behavior e.g. wearing a strait jacket and clapping hands at the same time.

Also, sitting sets after 347104 trigger only if you the character is female, and you also have installed SexLab Aroused Redux, in which the arousal level is over the threshold (it should work definitely at over 50 arousal). These sets are also affected by the day time in-game, so only one set works at a time every 30 minutes in-game or 1.5 minutes in real time if your game speed is set to 20 (default).

I'll fix 347510 in the next release. I forgot to add the \male and \female folders initially to some folders, so there might be some more missing or misplaced files/folders.

Edit: Xenodrake posted the solution right before my post. Make sure you have installed the animations with a red X in the spreadsheet in the correct location. Otherwise of course nothing will happen.

16 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

I'm not sure what you mean by "these animations don't require manual install". Yes they do. All the rows with "Yes" for "manual install required" column require manual install.

Folders 347101-347104, 347301, 347513 and 347514 all require manual installation from the mods listed in the URL columns.

soffice.bin_2020-11-12_15-38-14.png

Hint: If the female/male folders don't exist, you can simply create them, which you should be doing. ;)

Yes the files that DO require manual install I did install. I'm also perfectly capable of creating folders when they're missing lol. Just wanted to point it out since it was missing and didn't ask for manual install. I was talking about the animations that DON'T require manuall install as they also do not work ingame. Nonetheless I'm thankful you're trying to help me fix this problem

15 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

In the latest version wearing most Devious devices or ZaZ devices, a shield, or having a weapon drawn will prevent the animations from triggering. This was implemented to prevent odd behavior e.g. wearing a strait jacket and clapping hands at the same time.

Also, sitting sets after 347104 trigger only if you the character is female, and you also have installed SexLab Aroused Redux, in which the arousal level is over the threshold (it should work definitely at over 50 arousal). These sets are also affected by the day time in-game, so only one set works at a time every 30 minutes in-game or 1.5 minutes in real time if your game speed is set to 20 (default).

I'll fix 347510 in the next release. I forgot to add the \male and \female folders initially to some folders, so there might be some more missing or misplaced files/folders.

Edit: Xenodrake posted the solution right before my post. Make sure you have installed the animations with a red X in the spreadsheet in the correct location. Otherwise of course nothing will happen.

My character and all NPC I've tried getting these animations to work with are female, do not wear any devious devices or ZaZ devices, shields or have weapons drawn. I've also tried it with no items (Weapons/armor) equipped at all. I do have SexLab aroused redux installed and locked the characters arousal level at >50, >75, >90 when I did test it and made sure the ingame time was also correct.
Again, every other animation works, be it installed by this mod or manually installed by me. So unless I'm missing something obvious it should work just fine.

The throne sitting animations appear to be working fine. Could there be something wrong with my chairs? lol
I just double checked all folders and everything is in place where it should be.

I guess I'll check my PC and NPCs for MagicEffects and Keywords. Maybe there is an incompatibility with a mod that I use...
Or if someone could send me their folders I'll compare them to mine, maybe I find something.

Edit: Something else that I noticed: Creature invite animations don't appear ingame. They never have, not even from the aroused creatures mod. I don't have animation folders for that mod nor do they exist in the mod files that I downloaded. Is this a SSE only feature? On the table it says only 344005+344006 are SE only but not 344001-344004. I've checked the aroused creatures SE mod, it does have an animations folder.
Also, what exactly is meant by this "When using SexLab Aroused Redux, enable NPC arousal to affect NPCs"? I don't see any option within aroused redux or this mod that allows me to do that.

Edit 2: Folder 348088 appears to be missing files, same with Folders 348200-348209 and 348300-348309. The table lists files that I'm unable to find in the listed mods so I'm assuming they're missing?

8 hours ago, Þursona said:

Yes the files that DO require manual install I did install. I'm also perfectly capable of creating folders when they're missing lol. Just wanted to point it out since it was missing and didn't ask for manual install. I was talking about the animations that DON'T require manuall install as they also do not work ingame. Nonetheless I'm thankful you're trying to help me fix this problem

Just a question, have you tried running FNIS with the "HKX Compatibility check" option ticked to check for LE animations? A lot of animations DAR asks for are LE-only. If they are they won't load in SSE, and need to be converted. Possibly you missed some?

26 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

Just a question, have you tried running FNIS with the "HKX Compatibility check" option ticked to check for LE animations? A lot of animations DAR asks for are LE-only. If they are they won't load in SSE, and need to be converted. Possibly you missed some?

I don't own SSE. I'm playing LE

16 hours ago, Þursona said:

My character and all NPC I've tried getting these animations to work with are female, do not wear any devious devices or ZaZ devices, shields or have weapons drawn. I've also tried it with no items (Weapons/armor) equipped at all. I do have SexLab aroused redux installed and locked the characters arousal level at >50, >75, >90 when I did test it and made sure the ingame time was also correct.
Again, every other animation works, be it installed by this mod or manually installed by me. So unless I'm missing something obvious it should work just fine.

The throne sitting animations appear to be working fine. Could there be something wrong with my chairs? lol
I just double checked all folders and everything is in place where it should be.

I guess I'll check my PC and NPCs for MagicEffects and Keywords. Maybe there is an incompatibility with a mod that I use...
Or if someone could send me their folders I'll compare them to mine, maybe I find something.

Edit: Something else that I noticed: Creature invite animations don't appear ingame. They never have, not even from the aroused creatures mod. I don't have animation folders for that mod nor do they exist in the mod files that I downloaded. Is this a SSE only feature? On the table it says only 344005+344006 are SE only but not 344001-344004. I've checked the aroused creatures SE mod, it does have an animations folder.
Also, what exactly is meant by this "When using SexLab Aroused Redux, enable NPC arousal to affect NPCs"? I don't see any option within aroused redux or this mod that allows me to do that.

Edit 2: Folder 348088 appears to be missing files, same with Folders 348200-348209 and 348300-348309. The table lists files that I'm unable to find in the listed mods so I'm assuming they're missing?

It is possible that the zaz magic effect is interfering even without devices worn. Otherwise, the GameHour global setting in-game (the time in hours, 0:00-23:59 as 0.0-23.99) is not interacting as intended.

Try the attached _conditions.txt in folder 347101 and let me know if it works at the times specified in the spreadsheet (first 30 min of every 2 hours).

Regarding creature animations, Xenodrake provided the solution: create a subfolder called "SexLab_Aroused_Creatures" and drop the hkx file in each folder into it. I'm working on fixing this and other issues discovered in release 0.2.2.

Folder 348088: I haven't finished this set yet. It only contains 2 preinstalled animations and 1 you have to manually install (HHaley's Lifelike Idle).

Folders 348200-348209 & 348300-348309: Same story. There are not that many masculine animations to place here afaik. If an animation in the table does not have an original animation next to it then it's not implemented yet.

_conditions.txt

1 hour ago, slizer40000 said:

It is possible that the zaz magic effect is interfering even without devices worn. Otherwise, the GameHour global setting in-game (the time in hours, 0:00-23:59 as 0.0-23.99) is not interacting as intended.

Try the attached _conditions.txt in folder 347101 and let me know if it works at the times specified in the spreadsheet (first 30 min of every 2 hours).

Regarding creature animations, Xenodrake provided the solution: create a subfolder called "SexLab_Aroused_Creatures" and drop the hkx file in each folder into it. I'm working on fixing this and other issues discovered in release 0.2.2.

Folder 348088: I haven't finished this set yet. It only contains 2 preinstalled animations and 1 you have to manually install (HHaley's Lifelike Idle).

Folders 348200-348209 & 348300-348309: Same story. There are not that many masculine animations to place here afaik. If an animation in the table does not have an original animation next to it then it's not implemented yet.

_conditions.txt 2.07 kB · 0 downloads

Just got done testing everything and unfortunately nothing worked. I replaced the _conditions file in 347101 with the attached file, without any change. I also created the subfolder for creature invite animations; still nothing. It'd be interesting to know though if this only affects me or others playing on LE as well. The invite animations I can live without; the sitting animations I'd like to get working though.
Since there were no lines regarding DD worn item keywords or ZaZ magic effects in the file you provided, I take the time values could be causing issues?
Thanks for clearing that up; should have figured that one out by myself tbh

29 minutes ago, Þursona said:

Just got done testing everything and unfortunately nothing worked. I replaced the _conditions file in 347101 with the attached file, without any change. I also created the subfolder for creature invite animations; still nothing. It'd be interesting to know though if this only affects me or others playing on LE as well. The invite animations I can live without; the sitting animations I'd like to get working though.
Since there were no lines regarding DD worn item keywords or ZaZ magic effects in the file you provided, I take the time values could be causing issues?
Thanks for clearing that up; should have figured that one out by myself tbh

I removed all the extra conditions to narrow down the issue. It could be that the game time function or day time global function don't work as I thought. It did correspond to the values in the wait menu in-game though.

Try replacing the text in the _conditions file with just:

IsFemale() AND

CurrentGameTimeLessThan(12)

and tell me if it works for you before 12:00 and stops after 12:00 in-game.

Edit: I was initially concerned that GameTime is the time played per save and not the game time of the current in-game day. If it is so, I will continue using the global variable route to link to the GameHour global.

13 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

I removed all the extra conditions to narrow down the issue. It could be that the game time function or day time global function don't work as I thought. It did correspond to the values in the wait menu in-game though.

Try replacing the text in the _conditions file with just:

IsFemale() AND

CurrentGameTimeLessThan(12)

and tell me if it works for you before 12:00 and stops after 12:00 in-game.

Edit: I was initially concerned that GameTime is the time played per save and not the game time of the current in-game day. If it is so, I will continue using the global variable route to link to the GameHour global.

That worked like a charm. Tested at ~10:50 ingame time, a custom sitting idle was used. Starting 12:01 ingame time vanilla sitting idles were used.

Edit: I did a small test by editing the _conditions file (attached file) with one block of lines from the standard _conditions file. I've set animations to be used from GameTime 11-12. Worked perfectly fine. I'll test replacing "ValueLessThan" with "CurrentGameTimeLessThan" in some other condition files.

Edit 2: Did some more testing. Both "ValueLessThan" and "CurrentGameTimeLessThan" work in the conditions file. But only if there's just one block of lines. When adding a second block of conditions and values by using "OR" animations stop working. At this point I'm not sure there's more I can try. I'll keep you updated if I find something else.

_conditions.txt

1 hour ago, Þursona said:

That worked like a charm. Tested at ~10:50 ingame time, a custom sitting idle was used. Starting 12:01 ingame time vanilla sitting idles were used.

Edit: I did a small test by editing the _conditions file (attached file) with one block of lines from the standard _conditions file. I've set animations to be used from GameTime 11-12. Worked perfectly fine. I'll test replacing "ValueLessThan" with "CurrentGameTimeLessThan" in some other condition files.

Edit 2: Did some more testing. Both "ValueLessThan" and "CurrentGameTimeLessThan" work in the conditions file. But only if there's just one block of lines. When adding a second block of conditions and values by using "OR" animations stop working. At this point I'm not sure there's more I can try. I'll keep you updated if I find something else.

_conditions.txt 1.77 kB · 1 download

If that is so I will simply replicate the folders and use one set of game time per folder. It will increase the amount of folders but at least it will work properly. Again, no idea why OR does not work with game time.

If that is so I will simply replicate the folders and use one set of game time per folder. It will increase the amount of folders but at least it will work properly. Again, no idea why OR does not work with game time.

Sounds great! I'm currently testing animations bit by bit and writing down bugs / weird behavior that I notice. I'm probably going to post a txt file some time in the future.

9 hours ago, Þursona said:

Sounds great! I'm currently testing animations bit by bit and writing down bugs / weird behavior that I notice. I'm probably going to post a txt file some time in the future.

Testing the edited sets tonight. A total of 463 folders now and over 860 MB of mostly duplicated animations.

Releasing the new version tomorrow if everything is working as intended.

Testing the edited sets tonight. A total of 463 folders now and over 860 MB of mostly duplicated animations.

Releasing the new version tomorrow if everything is working as intended.

Yea pretty much what I ended up with on my edits too. Tested my edits a fair amount already and everything appears to be working so far. I also noticed a few things and put them on a list (attached file) but nothing major.

DAR - LA.txt

14 hours ago, Þursona said:

Yea pretty much what I ended up with on my edits too. Tested my edits a fair amount already and everything appears to be working so far. I also noticed a few things and put them on a list (attached file) but nothing major.

DAR - LA.txt 757 B · 0 downloads

I ended up remaking folder 347301 from scratch because at an unknown point the names were offset.

Not much I can do about the Immersive First Person conflict when crafting, except advise users to enter first person mode as the fix you provided.

The single block conditions did work for you, right? On female followers and such. I only keep seeing the non-aroused idles.

I love this pack, slizer40000. Thank you so much for it.  ?

I was trying to make a DAR animation (at which I am useless) but wondered if the idea would fit better in your pack, with your experience?  Followers hug or kiss.

I thought it would be great to see my followers interact at random with a hug (paired_huga.hkx 3rd party anim) and kissing (like Leito, as used in Flower Girls).

The sort of conditions might be if:

• Aroused level reached @30+ (?)
  • relationship with Player is friend upwards
  • not in combat / not sleeping / sitting / eating etc
  • within X number of meters of each other (like whichever companion is standing close)
  • random share a hug / random share a 10-second kiss animations
  • female-female / male-female / (not sure about male-male not my thing...lol)

Being unscripted, this would bar the use of height levelling so that would be a drawback but I'd rather have the animation than nothing...

I have both Random Sex and Sexlab Eager NPCs (restricted to followers in game) but they go straight into full blown bonking. That's fine but there's nothing less than that.

I was more thinking of while the group are strolling through Skyrim countryside/town/boring dungeon bit/standing about in an inn, and player stops, then the hug / kiss chance can operate until player starts moving. Giving the impression of companions being happy together. 

(The alternative would be for them to brawl, I suppose...?)

May I park that here as an idea for you please?  Thanks.

3 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

I ended up remaking folder 347301 from scratch because at an unknown point the names were offset.

Not much I can do about the Immersive First Person conflict when crafting, except advise users to enter first person mode as the fix you provided.

The single block conditions did work for you, right? On female followers and such. I only keep seeing the non-aroused idles.

Yes, the animations I was able to test so far worked flawless. I've made a few screenshots of my folder structure and how I edited your files. I used folders 347101+347102 as an example. I pretty much copied folder 347101 and created 12 new folders (347101-347112) for this one folder. Each folder containing all animations of the original folder plus an edited version of _conditions.txt. The conditions file is only one block, yes. 347101 conditions being (time) ValueLessThan 0.5 AND NOT ValueLessThan 0.0. In folder 347102 the (time) ValueLessThan is increased by 2 hours. ValueLessThan 2.5 AND NOT ValueLessThan 2.0. And so on. I did this for every folder that had a conditions file with mutiple time values. All time values are according to your provided table.

Since there was more than enough space to work with I skipped one folder per original folder. So, 347101 I split up into 347101-347112. The original 347102 I split up into 347114-347125. And so on.

If you want me to, I could upload my folders for you to take a look at or copy paste for testing.I'm sorry if none of this makes sense, a bit tired at the moment lol. Since I'm seemingly the only experiencing this kind of issue, it's perfectly fine if you choose not to continue working on this, if it turns out to be too much of a hassle. I've got it working for me now (I think); just means I'll need to do a lot of manual folder editing with future releases. But that's part of modding, right?

Spoiler

01 DAR - LA folders.png

02 DAR - LA folder 347101.png

03 DAR - LA folder 347101 _conditions.png

04 DAR - LA folder 347102.png

05 DAR - LA folder 347102 _conditions.png

4 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I love this pack, slizer40000. Thank you so much for it.  ?

I was trying to make a DAR animation (at which I am useless) but wondered if the idea would fit better in your pack, with your experience?  Followers hug or kiss.

I thought it would be great to see my followers interact at random with a hug (paired_huga.hkx 3rd party anim) and kissing (like Leito, as used in Flower Girls).

The sort of conditions might be if:

• within X number of meters of each other (like whichever companion is standing close)

Being unscripted, this would bar the use of height levelling so that would be a drawback but I'd rather have the animation than nothing...

I have both Random Sex and Sexlab Eager NPCs (restricted to followers in game) but they go straight into full blown bonking. That's fine but there's nothing less than that.

I was more thinking of while the group are strolling through Skyrim countryside/town/boring dungeon bit/standing about in an inn, and player stops, then the hug / kiss chance can operate until player starts moving. Giving the impression of companions being happy together. 

(The alternative would be for them to brawl, I suppose...?)

May I park that here as an idea for you please?  Thanks.

DAR can replace an existing animation, custom or vanilla, but I am quite sure paired animations must be called by scripts.  I am about to start learning how to script in CK so that is beyond my current skill set. Perhaps there is a solution but I have not done much research on this topic.

To my knowledge, paired animations are tricky to do without scripts. Some like the wedding animation from a mod i forgot the name of make use of synchronized solo animations, whereas SexLab, OSA, ragdoll hug (on Nexus), and Flower Girls use paired animations.

Flower Girls has the option to kiss via dialogue. IIRC SL Eager NPCs also lets you choose to smooch.

Paired animations are controlled with scripts from what I've read. They need to be aligned, oriented properly and on the same height, so there are no degrees of freedom to avoid misalignment. The best people to turn to would be Ashal, ZaZ or any of the gurus who made these frameworks who understand how to make paired animations work.

There may be source scripts included with these mods that you could read to build your own mod.

Maybe this is something close to your idea in terms of hugging?

I might attempt paired/synced solo animations at a later stage when the MCM is done.

The conditions for DAR that you mentioned are as follows:

• NOT IsFactionRankLessThan(30, "SexLabAroused.esm"|0x03FC36) // Arousal >= 30
    • This seems to depend on the disposition, which I do not know how to retrieve from formIDs without scripts. I remember looking for this for a while without success.
    • The closest is perhaps by using faction ranks with playerfollowerfaction, playerhousecarlfaction, playermarriedfaction, PotentialMarriageFaction, PotentialHireling, CurrentFollowerFaction, CurrentHireling to check if the NPC is in the faction as well as rank > x.
    • IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x0005C84E) // Is the NPC in the CurrentFollowerFaction?
    • NOT IsFactionRankLessThan(0, "Skyrim.esm"|0x0005C84E) // Is the NPC equal to or over rank 0 in this faction?
    • NOT IsInCombat() // Exists in DAR already
    • Detecting sleeping, eating and sitting requires scripts. It's easier to simply replace vanilla animations not related to them - standing idles e.g. mt_idle.hkx. A character can only be in one animation at once.
    • This requires polling via scripting with a cloak effect or radius detection. Maybe someone has made a .dll to bypass scripts.
    • This can be done by hooking into SexLab like all the other SexLab Framework mods do. Set a randomized cooldown timer and select the animations in some array or by keywords (kissing?, idk if hugging is a keyword).
    • IsFemale() // is all you need for female-female but filling in the actors 1 and 2 is more difficult.
    • Male-male is NOT IsFemale(). Also not my thing but easy to do if you can make paired animations work.
    • Female-male is difficult via DAR alone. Easier to use scripts similarly to ABMM or the kissing mod on Nexus.

1 hour ago, Þursona said:

Yes, the animations I was able to test so far worked flawless. I've made a few screenshots of my folder structure and how I edited your files. I used folders 347101+347102 as an example. I pretty much copied folder 347101 and created 12 new folders (347101-347112) for this one folder. Each folder containing all animations of the original folder plus an edited version of _conditions.txt. The conditions file is only one block, yes. 347101 conditions being (time) ValueLessThan 0.5 AND NOT ValueLessThan 0.0. In folder 347102 the (time) ValueLessThan is increased by 2 hours. ValueLessThan 2.5 AND NOT ValueLessThan 2.0. And so on. I did this for every folder that had a conditions file with mutiple time values. All time values are according to your provided table.

Since there was more than enough space to work with I skipped one folder per original folder. So, 347101 I split up into 347101-347112. The original 347102 I split up into 347114-347125. And so on.

If you want me to, I could upload my folders for you to take a look at or copy paste for testing.I'm sorry if none of this makes sense, a bit tired at the moment lol. Since I'm seemingly the only experiencing this kind of issue, it's perfectly fine if you choose not to continue working on this, if it turns out to be too much of a hassle. I've got it working for me now (I think); just means I'll need to do a lot of manual folder editing with future releases. But that's part of modding, right?

Reveal hidden contents

01 DAR - LA folders.png

02 DAR - LA folder 347101.png

03 DAR - LA folder 347101 _conditions.png

04 DAR - LA folder 347102.png

05 DAR - LA folder 347102 _conditions.png

I'll upload the 0.2.3 tonight so you can compare with the changes you made. Your approach seems similar to what I did. _conditions.txt is exactly the same. I used brute force to create 48 folders per set to cover each 30 minutes in 24H in-game (250 extra folders or so?). Never want to do that manually again.

3 hours ago, thegrimreaper2 said:

Getting an install error on the new 2.3 update. Gets to 50%, hangs for a second where the fomod selector should come up, then stops and tells me an error occurred. Just letting ya know :P  

Which manager?  Works great on Vortex.