20 hours ago, slizer40000 said:
  • h2h is hand to hand combat, bare knuckles animations. Dw is dual wield.
  • It's up to you. I chose randomly from a folder. This folder does not contain walk run and sprint. In 0.2.1 table only crossbow and sneak are mentioned. You can copy-paste from another set if you want.
  • 340100 is the other half of 346100, which triggers during daytime.
  • I forgot to copy the folders from my testing folder. I'll add them in the next release.

Thanks, now is quite perfect, you forgot to mention that Magic Nipple Cast Magic needs its own skeleton.

this seems to sometimes conflict with xpmse's animations. Most notably the "mt_sprintforward" animation from levitating magic, seems to get overridden by "xpe0_magic_sprintforward" from xpmse. Any fix for that?

Also the breast magic animations are broken AF. Cause a ton of lag and dont work for shit. Casting spells has a huge delay and they come out of your hand anyway, no matter if i use the boob magic skeleton or not

7 hours ago, Moonpaw said:

this seems to sometimes conflict with xpmse's animations. Most notably the "mt_sprintforward" animation from levitating magic, seems to get overridden by "xpe0_magic_sprintforward" from xpmse. Any fix for that?

Also the breast magic animations are broken AF. Cause a ton of lag and dont work for shit. Casting spells has a huge delay and they come out of your hand anyway, no matter if i use the boob magic skeleton or not

For now, paste the problematic animation(s) inside the magic sets, and keep the original name, e.g. xpe0_magic_sprintforward.hkx. It will then conditionally override XPMSE as well.

It just occurred to me that the description in the spreadsheet is lacking in details. "xpe0_" must be deleted from hkx names. Maybe this was the problem.

I was not aware you needed a special skeleton instead of xpmse, unless you meant that. Boob magic is an option in xpmse install so it should work out of the box. I will check the boob magic to see if the lag occurs on my end also with several NPCs triggering it at once.

23 hours ago, mariopio said:

Thanks, now is quite perfect, you forgot to mention that Magic Nipple Cast Magic needs its own skeleton.

I will add the requirement for XPMSE to the installation details in the spreadsheet for those who are not already using that skeleton.

1 hour ago, slizer40000 said:

For now, paste the problematic animation(s) inside the magic sets, and keep the original name, e.g. xpe0_magic_sprintforward.hkx. It will then conditionally override XPMSE as well.

It just occurred to me that the description in the spreadsheet is lacking in details. "xpe0_" must be deleted from hkx names. Maybe this was the problem.

I was not aware you needed a special skeleton instead of xpmse, unless you meant that. Boob magic is an option in xpmse install so it should work out of the box. I will check the boob magic to see if the lag occurs on my end also with several NPCs triggering it at once.

I will add the requirement for XPMSE to the installation details in the spreadsheet for those who are not already using that skeleton.

I figured out the problem. The flying spell animations didnt have a "magic_sprintforward.hkx" file in the 345004 folder, I took the mt_sprint animation from the folder and copied it and renamed it. Then it worked. The boob spell casting animations are still broken AF though. They cause lag, huge delays and spell casting just doesnt work right when youre trying to cast spells

I still have troubles with the nipple magic thing. When i go to the xpmse mcm and turn on nipple magic as casting style then it does indeed work, but when i set my arousal to 0, when i should cast "normally" again, the "glow effects" when you hold spells are still on the boobs, and not around the hands. If i turn off nipple magic style in the xpmse mcm the opposit is the case, glow effect stays on the hands, even when i set arousal to 90

On 10/9/2020 at 4:12 PM, slizer40000 said:

To enable creature animations with Nemesis (0.84 beta) and FNIS (XXL 7.6):

1. First disable all Nemesis mods and Nemesis folders in your mod manager (works best with MO2). Make sure that MO2 and FNIS do not see those files.
  2. Enable all your animation mods.
  3. Create a separate mod folder (1) for FNIS in this way: Cut-paste "behaviors", "characters", and "characters female" folders into \meshes\actors\character.
  4. Enable folder (1).
  5. Generate FNIS for Users through MO2.
  6. Move generated files to a separate folder (2).
  7. I forgot if this step was necessary or not: delete any files inside folder (2) in the path \meshes\actors\character.
  8. Disable the created FNIS folder (1) after generating FNIS.
  9. Enable folder (2) in mod manager.
  10. Enable all Nemesis mods in mod manager.
  11. Run Nemesis Engine Update through MO2.
  12. Make a new folder (3) with contents of overwrite, e.g. "Nemesis Engine version xyz date".
  13. Enable folder (3) in mod manager.
  14. Run Nemesis Patcher through MO2 with gender specific enabled and tick options for other Nemesis mods you have installed.
  15. Pray to the nine divines that it works. If it doesn't, delete the contents of overwrite and try again. For me it helps to minimize the patcher immediately after clicking "generate" to reach 100% as at least this version gets stuck at XPMSE skeleton about 70-80% of the time if you have a ton of animations (20k+) installed.
  16. Make a new folder (4) with contents of overwrite, e.g. "Nemesis Behavior version zxc date".
  17. Enable folder (4).
  18. Make sure you have animation limit fix of some kind and SSE engine fixes installed to minimize chance of CTDs.
  19. Check if everything is OK in-game.
  20. If OK, proceed. If not, then asking at Nemesis github could help solve issues if you can't solve it by yourself.

It just works ?.

It's how I run my game now all the time.

If done this way, it is relatively painless to regenerate as you can enable/disable FNIS folders and Nemesis folders. Engine folder has to be redone by rerunning Engine in Nemesis via MO2 every time you install new animation mods I think. After that Nemesis behaviors and you're golden. The whole procedure from step 1 onward is needed only if you add/remove creature animation mods.

Just New Female Animations: Take mt_idle, mt_runforward, mt_sprintforward, mt_walkforward and paste into \female. 4 directional swim idles (Stronger Swimming Animation), 4 whirlwind sprint animations, (mt_jump optionally), h2h_idle (optionally), mt_lockpick, 5 directional sneak animations and sneakbow_drawlight, and sneakbow_idledrawn go straight into \346100\.

Anything starting with 1hm is one handed animation, 2hm is two-handed, bow is bow, mag is magic, mrh is magic right hand, mlh is magic left hand if you wish to use those animations also, assuming you are OK with replacing other combat animations at night for females.

This set triggers at night, from 17:00 (5PM) until 09:00 (9AM). So check if it works between these hours. It is not affected by arousal either. I wanted to add some variety for different time of day and see if users like it or not. It only replaces forward motion so non-forward directional movement animations come from other sets or vanilla.

Here is a short report about your process to run FNIS and Nemesis together.

Short version: It works. ?‍♂️

Longer version:

1. No errors reported by FNIS or Nemesis generators.

2. In game testing of animations between PC and human, wolf, troll, horse and giant NPC seem to be working correctly. Animations activated through Matchmaker, Solutions/Confabulation, and Defeat. Animations from MNC, Billyy, and Anubis SLAL packs. All Sexlab animations processed with FNIS. (Edit: All animations processed according to instructions.)

3. Combat Gameplay Overhaul animations for greatsword, 1 hand mace. dagger and bow tested in game. Appear to be working correctly. CGO processed with Nemesis.(Edit: All animations processed according to instructions.)

4. Non FNIS or Nemesis animation replacers for walk, idle, run, sprint are installed and working. FNIS enabled jump (Momo) also working.

5. Did not delete any files as suggested in instruction step #7.

It is very nice to find both accurate and detailed information.

Thank You.

Small addition: #2 and #3 edited

4 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

@slizer40000 Is there something I'm missing for 340100 in DAR Live Action 0.2.1?

Please see attachment. There are no numbered packs for Immersive Animations, and the numbers don't align with the FOMOD or downloads listed on the Nexus.

soffice.bin_2020-10-16_08-34-10.png

EDIT: I just realized, you want me to extract the FOMOD, not install it. I see.

Yes, but pack 04 for male has only mt_sprintforward.HKX, not walk nor run

On 10/13/2020 at 10:41 PM, Moonpaw said:

I figured out the problem. The flying spell animations didnt have a "magic_sprintforward.hkx" file in the 345004 folder, I took the mt_sprint animation from the folder and copied it and renamed it. Then it worked. The boob spell casting animations are still broken AF though. They cause lag, huge delays and spell casting just doesnt work right when youre trying to cast spells

On 10/14/2020 at 1:43 AM, Moonpaw said:

I still have troubles with the nipple magic thing. When i go to the xpmse mcm and turn on nipple magic as casting style then it does indeed work, but when i set my arousal to 0, when i should cast "normally" again, the "glow effects" when you hold spells are still on the boobs, and not around the hands. If i turn off nipple magic style in the xpmse mcm the opposit is the case, glow effect stays on the hands, even when i set arousal to 90

I plan to test the nipple magic on my setup tonight. I experienced some issues with other mods so I haven't been able to make much progress on that. I will address this issue as much as I can. Mind you, I am not using XPMSE animation switching via MCM nor do I have the XPMSE plugin installed anymore since I rarely use the functionality within. Basically, the contents of XPMSE can now be done with DAR, albeit some copy-paste and figuring out conditions is needed.

18 hours ago, ElaboratePseudonym said:

Here is a short report about your process to run FNIS and Nemesis together.

Short version: It works. ?‍♂️

Longer version:

1. No errors reported by FNIS or Nemesis generators.

2. In game testing of animations between PC and human, wolf, troll, horse and giant NPC seem to be working correctly. Animations activated through Matchmaker, Solutions/Confabulation, and Defeat. Animations from MNC, Billyy, and Anubis SLAL packs. All Sexlab animations processed with FNIS.

3. Combat Gameplay Overhaul animations for greatsword, 1 hand mace. dagger and bow tested in game. Appear to be working correctly. CGO processed with Nemesis.

4. Non FNIS or Nemesis animation replacers for walk, idle, run, sprint are installed and working. FNIS enabled jump (Momo) also working.

5. Did not delete any files as suggested in instruction step #7.

It is very nice to find both accurate and detailed information.

Thank You.

I am glad that works for you. I can confirm that #7 is indeed unnecessary, as the files are taken care of with the cut-paste and disable in preceding steps.

6 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

@slizer40000 Is there something I'm missing for 340100 in DAR Live Action 0.2.1?

Please see attachment. There are no numbered packs for Immersive Animations, and the numbers don't align with the FOMOD or downloads listed on the Nexus.

soffice.bin_2020-10-16_08-34-10.png

EDIT: I just realized, you want me to extract the FOMOD, not install it. I see.

I have to make the instructions even more descriptive to prevent such questions from arising. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

2 hours ago, mariopio said:

Yes, but pack 04 for male has only mt_sprintforward.HKX, not walk nor run

You're absolutely right. Another of my blunders has been spotted. I suggest using RAYSR male animations to replace or fill in missing hkx.

More general talk:

I will separate the unarmed combat sets in the next update to increase compatibility with DAR or any other animation replacers.

Still working, and definitely not forgotten to find the vendor stall animation to replace with RohZima's animations.

I might be able to edit the included bedroll animations in Blender by myself to fix the vertical offset causing people to sink under the bed.

Next release, 0.2.2, (not MCM yet) might be coming next week as these are quicker problems to solve. MCM will be from 0.3.0 onward.

Edit: Not a new release tonight, just added hyperlinks to requirements in mod download page.

4 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

You're absolutely right. Another of my blunders has been spotted. I suggest using RAYSR male animations to replace or fill in missing hkx.

Going to be completely honest, I wouldn't dumb it down too much. This kind of mod is so taxing on end users for setting up, I doubt any but the most dedicated will care to take the time. Just my point of view anyway.

Some other pointers though: 

1. 346100 and 346101 seem to be missing the swim idle file. I thought I remember them being included in the 0.2.0 build before. Should I not use a swimming idle animation?

2. I think 346302 needs just a little clarification for consistency. Every other pack lists walk, run, sprint, etc, but that one only lists sneak, crossbow (optional), and sneak crossbow (optional), but says "paste all but sneak" from the animation pack. Also Pretty Combat Animations has a FOMOD for the installer, so it might be a good idea what "all" comes from. I kind of figured it out though.

3. The same goes for "XP32 Animation Package - Nexus Exclusive". It has a FOMOD and it's a little unclear what options to choose in the FOMOD, or where to get from in the file. Also, I'm pretty sure you said not to use Jump from the XP32 Animation Package because it includes only Momo's Acrobatic Jump.

4. H2H animations includes what, exactly? All combat? Just swords? The only animation filenames that have h2h as far as I can tell is the h2h_idle.hkx Idle animation. I ask this because you seem to imply H2H means unarmed combat for this mod. While the phrase "hand-to-hand" refers to unarmed combat, the term is generic and may include use of melee weapons too. So I'm unsure what your use case is. Regardless, even if it's just unarmed combat, it's unclear what animations are needed for that.

5. For anything involving Realistic Animation Project - Movement, I'd probably specify which files you mean instead of "non-360" files , because there are multiple versions of non-360 animations, "aa_male_neutral_*" and "male_neutral_*". Same for female. Maybe you mean I can use either/or?

6. The Table_NEED_FOR_FULL_INSTALL folder in the download has a temporary recovery file in it for the Table 0.2.0.xlsx. These temp files tend to be hidden in Windows, so you wouldn't see them normally. But they do get included if creating an archive. The feature in Office is kind of dumb if you ask me. It should keep these in the user's AppData folder, not the file location itself. 7zip files remove hidden flags on files, so that's why I can see it now.

dopus_2020-10-16_19-00-58.png

9 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Going to be completely honest, I wouldn't dumb it down too much. This kind of mod is so taxing on end users for setting up, I doubt any but the most dedicated will care to take the time. Just my point of view anyway.

I think this mod is awesome, only needs more descriptive instructions.

23 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Some other pointers though: 

1. 346100 and 346101 seem to be missing the swim idle file. I thought I remember them being included in the 0.2.0 build before. Should I not use a swimming idle animation?

2. I think 346302 needs just a little clarification for consistency. Every other pack lists walk, run, sprint, etc, but that one only lists sneak, crossbow (optional), and sneak crossbow (optional), but says "paste all but sneak" from the animation pack. Also Pretty Combat Animations has a FOMOD for the installer, so it might be a good idea what "all" comes from. I kind of figured it out though.

3. The same goes for "XP32 Animation Package - Nexus Exclusive". It has a FOMOD and it's a little unclear what options to choose in the FOMOD, or where to get from in the file. Also, I'm pretty sure you said not to use Jump from the XP32 Animation Package because it includes only Momo's Acrobatic Jump.

4. H2H animations includes what, exactly? All combat? Just swords? The only animation filenames that have h2h as far as I can tell is the h2h_idle.hkx Idle animation. I ask this because you seem to imply H2H means unarmed combat for this mod. While the phrase "hand-to-hand" refers to unarmed combat, the term is generic and may include use of melee weapons too. So I'm unsure what your use case is. Regardless, even if it's just unarmed combat, it's unclear what animations are needed for that.

5. For anything involving Realistic Animation Project - Movement, I'd probably specify which files you mean instead of "non-360" files , because there are multiple versions of non-360 animations, "aa_male_neutral_*" and "male_neutral_*". Same for female. Maybe you mean I can use either/or?

6. The Table_NEED_FOR_FULL_INSTALL folder in the download has a temporary recovery file in it for the Table 0.2.0.xlsx. These temp files tend to be hidden in Windows, so you wouldn't see them normally. But they do get included if creating an archive. The feature in Office is kind of dumb if you ask me. It should keep these in the user's AppData folder, not the file location itself. 7zip files remove hidden flags on files, so that's why I can see it now.

dopus_2020-10-16_19-00-58.png

1. The swim idles were unsuitable, as they were vertically offset and static so until I find something more useful they will remain excluded.
  2. I will write in-depth instructions for these sets in the next release.
  3. Same as 2.
  4. H2H refers to unarmed combat with fists in the game files, so I took it literally like the devs wrote it. I will reword it to specify unarmed combat from now on.
  5. That is strange, as the FOMOD installer only contains male neutral and male neutral 360, whereas female is neutral or feminine and the 360 option of both, but the archive contains this "aa_*" also. It probably refers to PC exclusive animations (PCEA), so use the ones without "aa_" in front, as filesize seems to be identical, ergo the files are likely identical, just renamed for FNIS PCEA. I meant that for the non-aroused set the neutral option should be used for females and males. There is no masculine male option so I only considered feminine female for aroused set.
  6. That temp file sneaked its way into this release somehow as it has not appeared in previous releases. I will manually check it from now on to reduce clutter.

14 hours ago, mariopio said:

I think this mod is awesome, only needs more descriptive instructions.

A thorough overhaul of the descriptions will be done for 0.2.2. The most problematic are movement sets, so I will write detailed descriptions.

As a side note, I remembered it is way easier to look at vanilla idles in CK so that will help quite a bit in general.

Also, if you're using Nemesis (with or without FNIS if you read the previous posts in this topic) then Combat Gameplay Overhaul, Movement Behavior Overhaul and Retimed Hit Frames also complement this mod. I am beginning to work on the MCM, but prioritizing the less complicated parts first for a clean(er) release.

3 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

A thorough overhaul of the descriptions will be done for 0.2.2. The most problematic are movement sets, so I will write detailed descriptions.

All good, but I do still ask to know what the actual animation file names count for unarmed combat. There's only one file with h2h in the filename, being h2h idle. Not sure if that includes other things.

On 10/18/2020 at 2:24 AM, XenoDrake said:

All good, but I do still ask to know what the actual animation file names count for unarmed combat. There's only one file with h2h in the filename, being h2h idle. Not sure if that includes other things.

It was just the one animation finally. Hope that makes it more clear.

4 minutes ago, cr114 said:

I apologize for the dumb question. In the MO load order, do I need to have DAR from nexusmods above your mod DAR - Live Action? Thank you for your time. 

It doesn't matter, as DAR is a .dll, whereas the contents of this mod are .hkx and .txt files that cannot conflict with DAR. There can, however, be conflicts with other mods that use DAR as a requirement. In that case, the higher numbered folder wins and overrides the animations in the lower numbered folder or "set" if the conditions written into _conditions.txt in the folders overlap.

52 minutes ago, slizer40000 said:

It doesn't matter, as DAR is a .dll, whereas the contents of this mod are .hkx and .txt files that cannot conflict with DAR. There can, however, be conflicts with other mods that use DAR as a requirement. In that case, the higher numbered folder wins and overrides the animations in the lower numbered folder or "set" if the conditions written into _conditions.txt in the folders overlap.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great mod I would like to report few issues I encountered.

1) DAR - Live action seems to override devious device cuff & armbinder anims. Any solution for this?

2) DAR- Live action animations seem to be running also on follower no matter if its he or she. At first its fun but when your male follower starts to act like bimbo all the time...

3) DAR - Live action seems to override jump animation with magic type levitating jump even I toggled magic SE off.

Feature request:

I like to play skyrim casually and not to go into details like unpacking packages moving them into right folders. So I would very much like a menu for configuring the mod. MCM menu would be perfect where you could toggle animations. Perhaps even add your own.

6 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

Thanks for the great mod I would like to report few issues I encountered.

1) DAR - Live action seems to override devious device cuff & armbinder anims. Any solution for this?

2) DAR- Live action animations seem to be running also on follower no matter if its he or she. At first its fun but when your male follower starts to act like bimbo all the time...

3) DAR - Live action seems to override jump animation with magic type levitating jump even I toggled magic SE off.

Feature request:

I like to play skyrim casually and not to go into details like unpacking packages moving them into right folders. So I would very much like a menu for configuring the mod. MCM menu would be perfect where you could toggle animations. Perhaps even add your own.

1. The solution is for me to add devious devices magic effects as a blocking condition to all affected sets. It is not difficult, albeit tedious copy-paste.
  2. Some mt_idle.hkx are still the same for female and male. I will remove any remaining feminine idles from male sets in the next update. Not much to replace them with though except for Johnny Bravo style bodybuilder flexing.
  3. Check the folders for mt_jump*.hkx and delete any that you find. The only modules that can be the source are movement sets between 346000-346999. Currently there is one set where the standing upward jump is replaced by levitation. It is folder 346506. Delete it to cancel the override. I will make it a separate option in the next release.
  4. An MCM menu is the next feature meant for release 0.3.0, but I am solving simpler issues first before moving on to that phase. I do plan to add toggles for each selectable NPC and all female/male, as well as per module to the MCM menu. This means that every conditions file has to be modified accordingly, and a plugin has to be created in the CK. Earler posts in the thread have provided some ideas on what to include, e.g. cooldown timers and toggles.

As for including your own animations, I could make some additional blank sets (20 or so?) without animations that trigger your custom inserted animations when a toggle is active in the MCM. Note that these animations must replace a vanilla animation or a mod animation registered by FNIS/Nemesis.

14 hours ago, slizer40000 said:
  1. The solution is for me to add devious devices magic effects as a blocking condition to all affected sets. It is not difficult, albeit tedious copy-paste

For this I would need to modify Core Data/00_Required/Table_NEED_FOR_FULL_INSTALL/Table 0.2.1.xlsx? Sadly dont have any microsoft spreadsheet capable software. If the mod can be configured with this could this be converted to XML, json or similar format? Which would not be in binary format.

9 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I guess it was asked somewhere before but i couldn't find it: are the versions labeled with SE compatible with LE by default? I couldn't see any LE version, although the main page indicates compatibility?

The versions labeled LE in the FOMOD are for LE. If installing manually, LE folders have no suffix, whereas SE folders do. You can convert from LE to SE easily with Cathedral Assets Optimizer, but it is extremely tedious to convert (one by one) from SE to LE so keep that in mind.

8 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

For this I would need to modify Core Data/00_Required/Table_NEED_FOR_FULL_INSTALL/Table 0.2.1.xlsx? Sadly dont have any microsoft spreadsheet capable software. If the mod can be configured with this could this be converted to XML, json or similar format? Which would not be in binary format.

The spreadsheet does not interact with the game. It is a reference for users to see what to install where and what every set does at a glance. I can include an OpenOffice version since it's compatible with win and linux, if that's what you mean?

The _conditions.txt in each numbered folder tells the game using DAR's .dll when to use the animations within it instead of vanilla. That is the core of DAR mods. Perhaps an editor able to generate sets with a GUI exists somewhere but I am not aware of one.

A few clarification questions for 0.2.2.

First, majorly, there seems to be a dupe "2RZIAP53.hkx" left in 347301 folder. However, it has a different filesize from the SearchingChest.hkx that already exists in the folder. The table states that is the filename it is supposed to have. It's possible some of the other animations may be improperly named in this folder if you accidentally renamed the wrong one. I can't really tell what is correct, so I'll have to leave it up to you to check.

1. 345000 - 345003. Might want to clarify to use the options A-D from the FOMOD folders or the optional downloads. I think they're the same thing (the FOMOD is a year newer), but I'm not sure if things were fixed in the FOMOD versions.

2. 344005/344006. Bagoflove69's pack just added a 3rd animation 10 hours ago with a new update. Might want to look into integrating that. I have replaced one of them from your pack since I like the newer animation than one of the others.

3. 343009. "Original animation name" column has the description duped. Just a typo error catch. Might be due to me using OpenOffice, which won't support certain advanced functions of Excel formatting, which might have occurred when bolding the text in a certain way.

3a. Also applies to 346102 (cells D94, D95, and D96)

4. 346101. Table states to copy mt_idle in "Original mod" column, but "Realistic Animation Project - Movement" does not have any idle animations (It only has movement animations). It also says "paste one set of non-360 male neutral idles" in the Original animation name column, to make it more confusing. I think it's confirmed idles are not needed in the "Converted animations" column, however, as that column makes no mention of idles.

5. 346100 - 346101. (also any "Realistic Animation Project - Movement" mentioned in the future). The animations that start with aa_* prefix are intended for "Player Only" animations using FNIS PCEA. I'm not sure why they are duped, but I can only surmised that they are intended for that purpose. Also, when selecting male neutral install, the neutral_* animations also get copied, which contain only the sneak and mt_jump animations. I would probably just say, for male, "Paste non-360/non-aa male_neutral_* and neutral_* animations.

5a. 346301 also applies for above. I should note that this asks for idles alone, but again, there are no idels in this mod, only run, walk, and sprint animations for "feminine".

6. 346102. Should sneak_1hmattackpowerlefthand.hkx and sneak1hm_* also not be copied? I assume yes as this is the "movement" sheet. Could possibly just clarify saying except all *1hm* animations. I'm also curious about sneak_turn* animations. I don't know if those are 360 animations or not.

7. 346300. "Extract folder & paste run, walk, sprint into \female; paste mt_getup  into \346300" The folder structure gives no indication where to get these files. Do I want the run animations from the PCEA or 02_FRun folders? Do I want the sprint animations from 03_FmomoDash\Momo, 03_FmomoDash\NonSlanted, or from the PCEA folder? The only walk animations are in the PCEA folder, so I suppose that's where you want them from, unless I'm supposed to have the high heels walk animations. I know you don't want Momo Acrobatic Jump animations so I skipped any jump animations.

8. 347102 - 347104. Column "Original animation name" says "install everything from Pack ##", but column "Converted animation name" says only chair_idlebasevar#. Are we supposed to copy everything from the mod or only everything listed in the "converted animation name" column?

9. There is a large empty space from rows 535 to 650 on the Stand & Talk sheet. I thought I was done, but noticed there were more folders.

EDIT: Also, the Random Aroused Creature animations don't seem to be working. It only loads the base animation. Does it require the RIA (Random Invite Animations) Random Aroused Creatures addon mod in addition? I would think it just requires the base Aroused Creatures.

On 11/9/2020 at 6:42 AM, XenoDrake said:

A few clarification questions for 0.2.2.

First, majorly, there seems to be a dupe "2RZIAP53.hkx" left in 347301 folder. However, it has a different filesize from the SearchingChest.hkx that already exists in the folder. The table states that is the filename it is supposed to have. It's possible some of the other animations may be improperly named in this folder if you accidentally renamed the wrong one. I can't really tell what is correct, so I'll have to leave it up to you to check.

1. 345000 - 345003. Might want to clarify to use the options A-D from the FOMOD folders or the optional downloads. I think they're the same thing (the FOMOD is a year newer), but I'm not sure if things were fixed in the FOMOD versions.

2. 344005/344006. Bagoflove69's pack just added a 3rd animation 10 hours ago with a new update. Might want to look into integrating that. I have replaced one of them from your pack since I like the newer animation than one of the others.

3. 343009. "Original animation name" column has the description duped. Just a typo error catch. Might be due to me using OpenOffice, which won't support certain advanced functions of Excel formatting, which might have occurred when bolding the text in a certain way.

3a. Also applies to 346102 (cells D94, D95, and D96)

4. 346101. Table states to copy mt_idle in "Original mod" column, but "Realistic Animation Project - Movement" does not have any idle animations (It only has movement animations). It also says "paste one set of non-360 male neutral idles" in the Original animation name column, to make it more confusing. I think it's confirmed idles are not needed in the "Converted animations" column, however, as that column makes no mention of idles.

5. 346100 - 346101. (also any "Realistic Animation Project - Movement" mentioned in the future). The animations that start with aa_* prefix are intended for "Player Only" animations using FNIS PCEA. I'm not sure why they are duped, but I can only surmised that they are intended for that purpose. Also, when selecting male neutral install, the neutral_* animations also get copied, which contain only the sneak and mt_jump animations. I would probably just say, for male, "Paste non-360/non-aa male_neutral_* and neutral_* animations.

5a. 346301 also applies for above. I should note that this asks for idles alone, but again, there are no idels in this mod, only run, walk, and sprint animations for "feminine".

6. 346102. Should sneak_1hmattackpowerlefthand.hkx and sneak1hm_* also not be copied? I assume yes as this is the "movement" sheet. Could possibly just clarify saying except all *1hm* animations. I'm also curious about sneak_turn* animations. I don't know if those are 360 animations or not.

7. 346300. "Extract folder & paste run, walk, sprint into \female; paste mt_getup  into \346300" The folder structure gives no indication where to get these files. Do I want the run animations from the PCEA or 02_FRun folders? Do I want the sprint animations from 03_FmomoDash\Momo, 03_FmomoDash\NonSlanted, or from the PCEA folder? The only walk animations are in the PCEA folder, so I suppose that's where you want them from, unless I'm supposed to have the high heels walk animations. I know you don't want Momo Acrobatic Jump animations so I skipped any jump animations.

8. 347102 - 347104. Column "Original animation name" says "install everything from Pack ##", but column "Converted animation name" says only chair_idlebasevar#. Are we supposed to copy everything from the mod or only everything listed in the "converted animation name" column?

9. There is a large empty space from rows 535 to 650 on the Stand & Talk sheet. I thought I was done, but noticed there were more folders.

EDIT: Also, the Random Aroused Creature animations don't seem to be working. It only loads the base animation. Does it require the RIA (Random Invite Animations) Random Aroused Creatures addon mod in addition? I would think it just requires the base Aroused Creatures.

I'm impressed at your attention to detail. I will address the issues you commented (hopefully) this week in release 0.2.3.

0. The missing animation is Searchingtable.hkx. I likely copy-pasted wrong at some point. I'll redo that folder.

1 & 2. Naturally, it is easier to install separate packs, especially if they're superior to the FOMOD. I haven't checked the animation packs lately. Bagoflove69's stuff is a breath of fresh air.

3 & 3a is for some reason duplicated only in OpenOffice, Excel is OK. Maybe if I remove bold it will work? Most likely these have to be rewritten in a larger merged cell with full sentences.

4. The mt_idle in 346101 is my copy-paste mistake. There is no mt_idle there. Most likely will not be either since the next sets override it almost always anyway. I will leave the mt_idle in 346101 to user choice.

It should say male neutral movement animations, really. Same for 5 and 5a.

5 & 5a. I agree. I'll steal your description text if you don't mind.

6. I excluded anything related to combat animations, so yes, sneak power attacks are also excluded. Although, sneak_turn I did include. I have not noticed them bering 360, but I may be wrong. Combat is excluded now as I don't want to create conflicts with other DAR mods and user made combat sets.

7. I think I took them from the 02_FRun folder, as I avoided PCEA when possible. Sprint in 346300 is from slanted Momo dash iirc. Walking animations are from "New Animation pack LE - NMM Installer - v2013-1-8-29622-2013-1-8.7z\New Animation Pack\00 Required Data\04_VHH\F\meshes\actors\character\animations\female\".

Jumping I avoided as well. If you're not using any other jumping mods, then the jumps could be installed, but I stopped using these sets once I got Better Jumping with Nemesis to work. It's ready to use and preconfigured.

8. Copy everything. The converted animation name column is incomplete. I will replace the description with "various animations" so it's less confusing. and not too long.

9. It's a leftover from moving the Realistic Animation Package standing idles sets. I will hide it. In hindsight I underestimated the space needed for sets of standing and talking idles.

Also, alchemy and enchantment animations are probably not appearing as intended, as the files used by NPCs in the game are actually Idlebook_read, idledrinkpotion, idlemagic_01 for alchemy. I am not entirely sure about all the animations involved with enchantment. Bar counter and stall lean animations both use the "lean on counter" idle marker, but different animations are probably used in-game than what I saw in the CK and xEdit.

Once this is fixed, I will move on to the MCM development barring any glaring issues.