1 hour ago, slizer40000 said:

In those sets, the >60 arousal animations trigger 10% of the time, however the other 90% is forwarded to sets with 40, then 20 in nested format, so there's a decent chance (middle school math is finally useful, 0.1+0.9*0.1+0.9*0.9*0.1 = 0.271 = 27.1% ) at least one of them will trigger. I changed it so the idles are not so aggressive vs other mods. It is distracting to constantly see aroused animations at all levels above 20% arousal.

If you want to make a new folder, set a higher number than any of the sets you want to override (number sequences are very important for conditions), e.g. 348161, not lower, otherwise your animations get pushed to the bottom of the pecking order. Then, restrict arousal to between 60 and 80 with

[your conditions here] AND

IsFactionRankLessThan(80, "SexLabAroused.esm"|0x03FC36) AND

NOT IsFactionRankLessThan(60, "SexLabAroused.esm"|0x03FC36)

The random condition makes it so it triggers sometimes. If you set it to 0.7 it's going to trigger very often. If you set random to 1 or do not use random condition at all then it's going to trigger always, so beware. 0.05-0.2 produces the most immersive experience for me personally, especially in cascading sets. After all, common events are not as exciting as rare occurrences.

Oh ok, got it, if it doesn't trigger it goes to the lower arousal set.
So I ended up using a folder with lower number and added a high random chance (80%) so it only triggers if the ones with the 10% chance from that same set didn't trigger, and there's still a small chance that it's forwarded to the lower arousal sets.
And yeah, I want it to trigger almost always, I'm using the idles from TDF Aroused Idles.
I did some testing and it worked greatly. I'll do the manual installation and personal tweaking of the walking animations tomorrow.
Thanks for the help.

15 hours ago, mariopio said:

Hi, maybe i am dumb but I am unable to find animations for folder 343009, because ABMM haven't animations in its archive.

It does. it's in the ZaZDances folder.

I have a separate question though. The Spreadsheet is missing what named animation should be used for special_cicerodance3 in folder 343103:

soffice.bin_2020-10-07_11-17-32.png

Is there one actually chosen for that yet? There also aren't any chosen for 343106 and 343108 folders. I assume DAR will not utilize if animations don't exist, correct?

EDIT! That probably isn't a bug, but the male folders never getting installed is. 346101 is mentioned in the Movement page on the spreadsheet, but doesn't exist after installing with the Male Movement SE option. The folder is in the DAR FOMOD installer, though, for SE. It doesn't seem to be getting copied.

Looking at the FOMOD XML, the entries for the Male section don't have any folders attached:

sublime_text_2020-10-07_11-59-32.png

Attached is a patched FOMOD that properly installs the Male stuff (and it also has some Female/Male typos fixed, which you can see are needed in the screenshot).

This will probably need to be modified further for updating descriptions on the male side though. I have a feeling that "90% are preinstalled" is incorrect for male animations.

ModuleConfig.xml

EDIT 2:

How do we add the jump animation files for folder 346300, when the XP32 New Animation Package includes behavior files because it uses Momo Acrobatic Jump? I don't believe you can use FNIS animation behaviors inside of Dynamic Animation Replacer folders...

I ended up using the jump animations from these:

SE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3768

LE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56118

EDIT 3:

For clarifcation on folder 346100, it says "Paste all into 346100", but only lists Walk, Sneak, Jump, Run, and Sprint for the animations. The Just New Female Animations pack includes a bunch of attacking animations as well. Should I remove those so those are handled by the other DAR sets?

EDIT 4: I have to ask, when you say "Paste all female files into 346301", do you mean copy the files from the mod's "meshes/actors/character/animations/female" folder into the root "346301" folder? (as in do not copy the female folder itself?)

Accidentally deleted my whole post by refreshing ?.

On 10/7/2020 at 2:24 AM, TheDungeonMaestro said:

Do the licensing for the non-integrated animation mods ban tools that automatically download the files via a script? I'm wondering if a simple tool could be built to automate adding the not-shipped animations to your folder structure

Check the Terms of Service of each website before you do anything, as you could get banned/blacklisted for breaking rules or unallowed API usage.

On 10/7/2020 at 2:45 AM, mhj54322 said:

excel movement sheet,Missing 346101 folder .

I am not sure I understand, the folder is present in the spreadsheet and the data folder. Edit: FOMOD installer was improperly configured. Fixed now.

On 10/7/2020 at 4:00 AM, mariopio said:

Hi, maybe i am dumb but I am unable to find animations for folder 343009, because ABMM haven't animations in its archive.

XenoDrake provided a full answer already.

On 10/7/2020 at 3:19 PM, XenoDrake said:

It does. it's in the ZaZDances folder.

I have a separate question though. The Spreadsheet is missing what named animation should be used for special_cicerodance3 in folder 343103:

soffice.bin_2020-10-07_11-17-32.png

Is there one actually chosen for that yet? There also aren't any chosen for 343106 and 343108 folders. I assume DAR will not utilize if animations don't exist, correct?

EDIT! That probably isn't a bug, but the male folders never getting installed is. 346101 is mentioned in the Movement page on the spreadsheet, but doesn't exist after installing with the Male Movement SE option. The folder is in the DAR FOMOD installer, though, for SE. It doesn't seem to be getting copied.

Looking at the FOMOD XML, the entries for the Male section don't have any folders attached:

sublime_text_2020-10-07_11-59-32.png

Attached is a patched FOMOD that properly installs the Male stuff (and it also has some Female/Male typos fixed, which you can see are needed in the screenshot).

This will probably need to be modified further for updating descriptions on the male side though. I have a feeling that "90% are preinstalled" is incorrect for male animations.

ModuleConfig.xmlUnavailable

EDIT 2:

How do we add the jump animation files for folder 346300, when the XP32 New Animation Package includes behavior files because it uses Momo Acrobatic Jump? I don't believe you can use FNIS animation behaviors inside of Dynamic Animation Replacer folders...

I ended up using the jump animations from these:

SE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3768

LE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56118

EDIT 3:

For clarifcation on folder 346100, it says "Paste all into 346100", but only lists Walk, Sneak, Jump, Run, and Sprint for the animations. The Just New Female Animations pack includes a bunch of attacking animations as well. Should I remove those so those are handled by the other DAR sets?

EDIT 4: I have to ask, when you say "Paste all female files into 346301", do you mean copy the files from the mod's "meshes/actors/character/animations/female" folder into the root "346301" folder? (as in do not copy the female folder itself?)

The dance section is in test phase, as I'm figuring out which animations should be replaced. Any missing slots you can fill with whatever you fancy or leave intentionally blank. I did not find many dances that I feel would suit males, so that's why there are gaps in the sets.

Thanks for taking the time to check the fomod and post here. I will triple check the xml from now on and forget to save anyway ☺️. I fixed the FOMOD installer based on your comments. Your attached xml, however, cannot be downloaded, as it sends me to an error page.

90% is an overstatement by now for male animations, as the number of sets has grown considerably. I rephrased the description in Fomod accordingly.

Skip installing Momo Jump, it was an oversight. Jump functionality is best provided by the DAR Jumping mod on the Nexus (Nemesis based). Just give it a priority over 350000. If you want some variety for PC mainly, you can install the jump mods included with the animation sets.

346100 - Skip everything except sneak, whirlwind sprint, lockpick, swim, walk, run, sprint, h2h if you want to use other DAR or usual replacers. Paste mt_idle, walk, run, sprint inside 346100\female to replicate vanilla structure.

346301 - Paste all feminine female, remove prefixes before mt_*; mt_idle, walk, run, sprint must always go into \female for females and \male for males. I added bold colored text to the spreadsheet and a few lines to the FOMOD to emphasize this. Clarified some other movement set descriptions as well.

7 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Odd, so apparently the SE version added it. You'd have to download SE version and backport the animations. I'm not sure how to do this but I know it is possible.

Backporting to LE is very tedious, but doable. It is not worth the trouble in my opinion to backport these 5 dance animations that can be substituted within seconds with available and somewhat lengthier LE animations.

For LE, use dance replacers from Let's Dance Again or other LE dance mods. It is only flavor for bar scenes and crowd events, as I wanted to make ABMM animations to override vanilla only for aroused NPCs and not always for everyone.

346100 - Skip everything except sneak, whirlwind sprint, lockpick, swim, walk, run, sprint, h2h if you want to use other DAR or usual replacers. Paste mt_idle, walk, run, sprint inside 346100\female to replicate vanilla structure.

346301 - Paste all feminine female, remove prefixes before mt_*; mt_idle, walk, run, sprint must always go into \female for females and \male for males. I added bold colored text to the spreadsheet and a few lines to the FOMOD to emphasize this. Clarified some other movement set descriptions as well.

It says "Paste all into 346100" and "Paste all female files into 346300" and doesn't mention anything about whirlwind sprint, or h2h animations in the spreadsheet, verbatim. What you just said is WAY more info than that. It helps very much. Thanks.

25 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

It says "Paste all into 346100" and "Paste all female files into 346300" and doesn't mention anything about whirlwind sprint, or h2h animations in the spreadsheet, verbatim. What you just said is WAY more info than that. It helps very much. Thanks.

I dropped the ball when adjusting the spreadsheet for users. I forgot to mention important details again which are not intuitively understandable without psionic powers. If you ever notice a strangely worded instruction or plain wrong file structure/conditions then you and everyone else is gratefully welcome to correct me.

sorry for me beeing google lazy:...

Is there a "map/list" anywhere that describes which numbered folder contains which animation replacements? For example I m currently searching the folder for swimming. And so on :)

aaaaand found it the second I finish this post.....

(excel sheet in the core data folder ^^) 

Ok, but still have questions:

I just checked the swimming stuff:

1. Is the "dead man swimming" idle still in the files? (I wanted to remove it manually but cant find it in the latest version)

2. I cant find the folders 346905, -06, -07 in the meshes, but they are described in the xlsx sheet (with manuial install not required - or do they fall under lollygagging?) ^^or does "only contains SSE idles mean it will only install on SE versions? (sorry me stupid maybe ^^) 

11 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

I dropped the ball when adjusting the spreadsheet for users. I forgot to mention important details again which are not intuitively understandable without psionic powers. If you ever notice a strangely worded instruction or plain wrong file structure/conditions then you and everyone else is gratefully welcome to correct me.

I have problem with folder 346302, I don't understand from which folder of pretty combat animations i should get the files, and what I should get? Only walk jump run and sprint or some others?

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

sorry for me beeing google lazy:...

Is there a "map/list" anywhere that describes which numbered folder contains which animation replacements? For example I m currently searching the folder for swimming. And so on :)

aaaaand found it the second I finish this post.....

(excel sheet in the core data folder ^^) 

Ok, but still have questions:

I just checked the swimming stuff:

1. Is the "dead man swimming" idle still in the files? (I wanted to remove it manually but cant find it in the latest version)

2. I cant find the folders 346905, -06, -07 in the meshes, but they are described in the xlsx sheet (with manuial install not required - or do they fall under lollygagging?) ^^or does "only contains SSE idles mean it will only install on SE versions? (sorry me stupid maybe ^^) 

1. I finally removed the swimidle.hkx from the uploaded file (and not only my personal install) starting with 0.2.1. You will no longer sink to the bottom while idly swimming.

2. These folders are part of the lollygagging/joke install folder. Try using a search program like Everything (for Windows) or Windows search to look for those folders. I can find them immediately even with slow windows search. They are supposed to replace run and walk animations with directional swimming when wielding Wabbajack inside Pelagius's mind or whenever the PC or an NPC is wielding it. The meshes are in .mohidden so LE users do not accidentally crash their game. I have to find a better install solution for the lollygagging animations. Maybe replace with static poses for extra insane movement.

7 hours ago, mariopio said:

I have problem with folder 346302, I don't understand from which folder of pretty combat animations i should get the files, and what I should get? Only walk jump run and sprint or some others?

Copy over h2h animations (h2h_equip, h2h_idle, h2h_unequip) and optionally sneakbow_* into \346302, and optionally crossbow animations into \female folder. Copy-paste sneak animations from Crawl on Fours Catwoman version into \346302. Catwoman sneak is more sultry than the usual crawl on fours.

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

on a sidenote:

I think neither Nemesis nor FNIS are Requirements for DAR to work. Meaning you dont need to run FNIS when installing or updating. (might be I miss something but it seems to work for me without?!) 

:penguin: The jig is up. I wrote it because people might start coming here saying their other animation mods don't work because they forgot to run FNIS or Nemesis, or xpmse skeleton doesn't work, or their enb is not working, or Nazeem is shaking his booty by the food stalls. It's a safety precaution.

Indeed, you do not actually have to rerun FNIS or Nemesis to replace existing registered animations. That is the core concept of all DAR mods.

6 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I tried this out and woah! Amazing work! Simply amazing!  This must have taken you ages to build. I really appreciate this.

Thanks!

I'm happy you like it. It took me 2-3 weeks to make the initial concept work. Hopefully soon the mod will have its own MCM menu with cleverly written goodies like general/individual toggles and sliders.

14 minutes ago, slizer40000 said:

Indeed, you do not actually have to rerun FNIS or Nemesis to replace existing registered animations. That is the core concept of all DAR mods.

The only downside is Nemesis will not pick up on Poser mods yet. So I can't use poses with Poser Hotkeys and use Nemesis. Hopefully that will be possible in time though, since the project is open for addons rather than closed-source like FNIS. I never knew about Nemesis until you mentioned the DAR jumping behavior mod. The mod has two options thankfully: DAR only and DAR + Nemesis Behavior Engine. I can't use the Behavior Engine unfortunately since Posers won't get picked up by that and there are a couple SLAL packs here on LL starting to use Poses for animations.

I look forward to seeing how Nemesis develops over time.

7 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

The only downside is Nemesis will not pick up on Poser mods yet. So I can't use poses with Poser Hotkeys and use Nemesis. Hopefully that will be possible in time though, since the project is open for addons vs the closed-source FNIS. I never knew about Nemesis until you mentioned the DAR jumping behavior mod. The mod has two options thankfully: DAR only and DAR + Nemesis Behavior Engine. I can't use the Behavior Engine unfortunately since Posers won't get picked up by that and there are a couple SLAL packs here on LL starting to use Poses for animations.

I look forward to seeing how Nemesis develops over time.

I am using FNIS and Nemesis together, mostly for creature support with FNIS and Nemesis for everything else when its patcher works. The instructions for making them work together are in the Nemesis github. I didn't even consider that Posers are not yet compatible with Nemesis since I only used FNIS for that profile. Hopefully it will be compatible soon, since it is being actively developed.

P.S. Movement Behavior Overhaul is another cool Nemesis mod that makes characters move more lifelike.

19 minutes ago, slizer40000 said:

I am using FNIS and Nemesis together, mostly for creature support with FNIS and Nemesis for everything else when its patcher works. The instructions for making them work together are in the Nemesis github. I didn't even consider that Posers are not yet compatible with Nemesis since I only used FNIS for that profile. Hopefully it will be compatible soon, since it is being actively developed.

P.S. Movement Behavior Overhaul is another cool Nemesis mod that makes characters move more lifelike.

Where does it show those instructions? It says on the Nemesis github in the troubleshooting section, "FNIS and Nemesis aren't compatible. Delete FNIS and the FNIS output to get your game to work".

They will fight over each other. You're supposed to use one or the other.

Copy over h2h animations (h2h_equip, h2h_idle, h2h_unequip) and optionally sneakbow_* into \346302,

Ok, but from what folder? There are a lot of them.

Another problem, the run and walk  animation are still vanilla, I tried to raise arousal level as well, but doesn't change anything. I even tried to change them on 346100, but no differences.

Anyway is a great mod!

On 10/9/2020 at 8:06 PM, XenoDrake said:

Where does it show those instructions? It says on the Nemesis github in the troubleshooting section, "FNIS and Nemesis aren't compatible. Delete FNIS and the FNIS output to get your game to work".

They will fight over each other. You're supposed to use one or the other.

To enable creature animations with Nemesis (0.84 beta) and FNIS (XXL 7.6):

1. First disable all Nemesis mods and Nemesis folders in your mod manager (works best with MO2). Make sure that MO2 and FNIS do not see those files.
  2. Enable all your animation mods.
  3. Create a separate mod folder (1) for FNIS in this way: Cut-paste "behaviors", "characters", and "characters female" folders into \meshes\actors\character.
  4. Enable folder (1).
  5. Generate FNIS for Users through MO2.
  6. Move generated files to a separate folder (2).
  7. I forgot if this step was necessary or not: delete any files inside folder (2) in the path \meshes\actors\character. Edit: UNNECESSARY
  8. Disable the created FNIS folder (1) after generating FNIS.
  9. Enable folder (2) in mod manager.
  10. Enable all Nemesis mods in mod manager.
  11. Run Nemesis Engine Update through MO2.
  12. Make a new folder (3) with contents of overwrite, e.g. "Nemesis Engine version xyz date".
  13. Enable folder (3) in mod manager.
  14. Run Nemesis Patcher through MO2 with gender specific enabled and tick options for other Nemesis mods you have installed.
  15. Pray to the nine divines that it works. If it doesn't, delete the contents of overwrite and try again. For me it helps to minimize the patcher immediately after clicking "generate" to reach 100% as at least this version gets stuck at XPMSE skeleton about 70-80% of the time if you have a ton of animations (20k+) installed.
  16. Make a new folder (4) with contents of overwrite, e.g. "Nemesis Behavior version zxc date".
  17. Enable folder (4).
  18. Make sure you have animation limit fix of some kind and SSE engine fixes installed to minimize chance of CTDs.
  19. Check if everything is OK in-game.
  20. If OK, proceed. If not, then asking at Nemesis github could help solve issues if you can't solve it by yourself.

It just works ?.

It's how I run my game now all the time.

If done this way, it is relatively painless to regenerate as you can enable/disable FNIS folders and Nemesis folders. Engine folder has to be redone by rerunning Engine in Nemesis via MO2 every time you install new animation mods I think. After that Nemesis behaviors and you're golden. The whole procedure from step 1 onward is needed only if you add/remove creature animation mods.

On 10/9/2020 at 8:59 PM, mariopio said:

Ok, but from what folder? There are a lot of them.

Another problem, the run and walk  animation are still vanilla, I tried to raise arousal level as well, but doesn't change anything. I even tried to change them on 346100, but no differences.

Anyway is a great mod!

Just New Female Animations: Take mt_idle, mt_runforward, mt_sprintforward, mt_walkforward and paste into \female. 4 directional swim idles (Stronger Swimming Animation), 4 whirlwind sprint animations, (mt_jump optionally), h2h_idle (optionally), mt_lockpick, 5 directional sneak animations and sneakbow_drawlight, and sneakbow_idledrawn go straight into \346100\.

Anything starting with 1hm is one handed animation, 2hm is two-handed, bow is bow, mag is magic, mrh is magic right hand, mlh is magic left hand if you wish to use those animations also, assuming you are OK with replacing other combat animations at night for females.

This set triggers at night, from 17:00 (5PM) until 09:00 (9AM). So check if it works between these hours. It is not affected by arousal either. I wanted to add some variety for different time of day and see if users like it or not. It only replaces forward motion so non-forward directional movement animations come from other sets or vanilla.

3 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

Just New Female Animations: Take mt_idle, mt_runforward, mt_sprintforward, mt_walkforward and paste into \female. 4 directional swim idles (Stronger Swimming Animation), 4 whirlwind sprint animations, (mt_jump optionally), h2h_idle (optionally), mt_lockpick, 5 directional sneak animations and sneakbow_drawlight, and sneakbow_idledrawn go straight into \346100\.

Anything starting with 1hm is one handed animation, 2hm is two-handed, bow is bow, mag is magic, mrh is magic right hand, mlh is magic left hand if you wish to use those animations also, assuming you are OK with replacing other combat animations at night for females.

This set triggers at night, from 17:00 (5PM) until 09:00 (9AM). So check if it works between these hours. It is not affected by arousal either. I wanted to add some variety for different time of day and see if users like it or not. It only replaces forward motion so non-forward directional movement animations come from other sets or vanilla.

1) Ok got it, now is more clear, what are h2h ad dw ?

2) Back to 346302, from what folder should i get animations? the same h2h animations are in many folders and there aren't any Walk Run and Sprint to drop in female folder.

3) And last thing about 346100, if pc or npc is aroused  <25 and/or sneak <50 and time is from 9AM to 17, it uses vanilla, right? Don't you want give custom animations in those conditions too? 

4) the testing folder are missing, i mean 349991/2/3

22 hours ago, mariopio said:

1) Ok got it, now is more clear, what are h2h ad dw ?

2) Back to 346302, from what folder should i get animations? the same h2h animations are in many folders and there aren't any Walk Run and Sprint to drop in female folder.

3) And last thing about 346100, if pc or npc is aroused  <25 and/or sneak <50 and time is from 9AM to 17, it uses vanilla, right? Don't you want give custom animations in those conditions too? 

4) the testing folder are missing, i mean 349991/2/3

1. h2h is hand to hand combat, bare knuckles animations. Dw is dual wield.
  2. It's up to you. I chose randomly from a folder. This folder does not contain walk run and sprint. In 0.2.1 table only crossbow and sneak are mentioned. You can copy-paste from another set if you want.
  3. 340100 is the other half of 346100, which triggers during daytime.
  4. I forgot to copy the folders from my testing folder. I'll add them in the next release.
16 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

ohh man please make it more easy for me, why cant all things be in one file fomod installer. 

This is simply not possible. Most animation mods at Nexus forbid using their assets in other mods. I have asked for permission for some, but no answer so far. Chances are slim that these animations will ever be included in the Fomod. It is fairly easy if somewhat tedious to copy-paste most vanilla replacer animation folders. It's a one-time effort though.

9 hours ago, Tempy said:

Can we use the GomaPero SE for the LE? Because the GomaPero Link in the Excel is giving a 404

SE hkx will not work in LE.

7 hours ago, mariopio said:

I have found this, but it doesnt specify if is for Le or SE: https://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/115683820615/gomapero-pose-mod

You can substitute with GSposes or RohZima's animations already included in other sets if Goma's pack is unavailable atm.