2 minutes ago, crosser0987 said:

Please add Gifs (with the folder number for certain Gif) so we can decide what we want and what not without having to download separate mods that would be very nice.

you can preview the HKX files outside skyrim with "hkxposer" mod

5 hours ago, crosser0987 said:

As i said in my original post i dont want to download a separate pose mod or something adding gifs would be faster for 

Previews would be a cherry on the top evetually but that's a huge amount of tedious work for the mod author with so many animations. With a bit of searching you can usually find some kind of preview of popular animations yourself and I don't think it's unreasonable to expect at least a minute effort from your user base in return for all the work we're getting for free here.

6 hours ago, OptionalLemon said:

Previews would be a cherry on the top evetually but that's a huge amount of tedious work for the mod author with so many animations. With a bit of searching you can usually find some kind of preview of popular animations yourself and I don't think it's unreasonable to expect at least a minute effort from your user base in return for all the work we're getting for free here.

Don't get me wrong i appreciate the free mod of course its just that my game is already at its plugin limit and i can't really add anything else well for now can someone at least tell me in what folder the weird dance/shake animation is so i can delete it.

24 minutes ago, crosser0987 said:

Don't get me wrong i appreciate the free mod of course its just that my game is already at its plugin limit and i can't really add anything else well for now can someone at least tell me in what folder the weird dance/shake animation is so i can delete it.

when I understand correctly you only need the animation files in "meshes". You can untick or delete the ESPs of the required mods. so you have no problem with ESP limit

20 hours ago, crosser0987 said:

Please add Gifs (with the folder number for certain Gif) so we can decide what we want and what not without having to download separate mods that would be very nice.

I still plan to add gifs and videos as a visual guide. I have just been swamped with life outside of Skyrim. Now, the visual examples will not encompass everything, so it is at best an introduction to the contents. OBS has a tendency to sometimes not record via hotkeys so some of the footage is never even recorded. Furthermore, whenever my GPU crashes, OBS stops capturing from Skyrim and requires a full system reboot which is not fun.

I have some video clips recorded but I'm not satisfied with the result so far. If it's not the lighting it's the crushed shadows... OBS also halves in-game FPS while recording so the frame rate is choppy even if set to 30 FPS and down-scaled to 1080p despite hovering at a capped 50-60 FPS usually with HDT-SMP collisions and some heavy script mods enabled.

Here's some early PG-13? ?️ footage of DAR-Live Action 0.2 starring Sofia (Warning! Big Assets):

Mod version 0.2.0 out tonight or tomorrow since some bugs are hard to notice without hours of checking.

1 hour ago, slizer40000 said:

I still plan to add gifs and videos as a visual guide. I have just been swamped with life outside of Skyrim. Now, the visual examples will not encompass everything, so it is at best an introduction to the contents. OBS has a tendency to sometimes not record via hotkeys so some of the footage is never even recorded. Furthermore, whenever my GPU crashes, OBS stops capturing from Skyrim and requires a full system reboot which is not fun.

I have some video clips recorded but I'm not satisfied with the result so far. If it's not the lighting it's the crushed shadows... OBS also halves in-game FPS while recording so the frame rate is choppy even if set to 30 FPS and down-scaled to 1080p despite hovering at a capped 50-60 FPS usually with HDT-SMP collisions and some heavy script mods enabled.

Here's some early PG-13? ?️ footage of DAR-Live Action 0.2 starring Sofia (Warning! Big Assets):

Mod version 0.2.0 out tonight or tomorrow since some bugs are hard to notice without hours of checking.

Thanks ^^ Can you tell me what animation/folder the weird dance/shake animation is i want to delete it .

5 minutes ago, crosser0987 said:

Thanks ^^ Can you tell me what animation/folder the weird dance/shake animation is i want to delete it .

It's most likely in the female aroused standing idles folder with arousal >25 or 50. Check among those. There's also a tab with short animation descriptions in the last page of the spreadsheet with shorthand keywords for animations. You're looking for an animation by Gunslicer or RohZima that replaces mt_idle.hkx, arousal >25.

I replaced some of the animations when transitioning from 0.1.3 to 0.2.0, so what you're describing might not be present at all in the next release.

3 minutes ago, slizer40000 said:

It's most likely in the female aroused standing idles folder with arousal >25 or 50. Check among those. There's also a tab with short animation descriptions in the last page of the spreadsheet with shorthand keywords for animations. You're looking for an animation by Gunslicer or RohZima that replaces mt_idle.hkx, arousal >25.

I replaced some of the animations when transitioning from 0.1.3 to 0.2.0, so what you're describing might not be present at all in the next release.

Thx again :) looking forward to the next version.

hi, great mod, just a couple of things to ask / feed back:

Some animations have different names, when I copy them over do they need to rename as well? (for example 

347301 idlewarmarms 14GOM08 GomaPero Pose Pack
0 idlewarmhands

14GOM09

do these gomapero pose anims just needs to be copied into the 347301 folder or they need to be renamed to idelwarmhands?

the other thing what would be great to have an MC menu and an option to disable a particular anim on the fly individually not just a ring. Rings are also problematic as you cannot wear other rings, you constantly need to check if it is still equipped as some mods unequip rings automatically or you can just sell it/lose it.

11 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

hi, great mod, just a couple of things to ask / feed back:

Some animations have different names, when I copy them over do they need to rename as well? (for example 

347301 idlewarmarms 14GOM08 GomaPero Pose Pack
0 idlewarmhands

14GOM09

do these gomapero pose anims just needs to be copied into the 347301 folder or they need to be renamed to idelwarmhands?

the other thing what would be great to have an MC menu and an option to disable a particular anim on the fly individually not just a ring. Rings are also problematic as you cannot wear other rings, you constantly need to check if it is still equipped as some mods unequip rings automatically or you can just sell it/lose it.

Regarding the gomapero animations (as well as any animations not included by default), place them into the folders (in this case 347301) and rename them to vanilla animations, e.g. 14gom08.hkx renamed to idlewarmarms.hkx. If the animation in vanilla is located in \female or \male subfolder, then it must be placed in e.g. 347301\female. It is indicated in the column next to the animation name in the spreadsheet for individual animations.

The MCM menu would require building an esp plugin and adding script which is exactly what I wanted to avoid doing. I am looking for ways to use vanilla assets to replace rings with a more convenient switch mechanism although so far I haven't discovered any user friendly options.

I could make a plugin which can disable certain groups of animations per character by assigning them to custom factions via MCM or spells. Magic effects, perks, and invisible gear that does not take up armor slots could also be an option. Note that I have no experience with CK scripting so it could take some time to implement properly.

That said, tutorials exist for making MCM menus and I can base some scripting off the way SL Aroused Redux is built.

49 minutes ago, Durante said:

Thanks for the update!

Think you could include some of these female sitting idles in the next update if you'll find a fix for the bed idles?

Pretty Sit Idles

Pretty Sit Idles is already mentioned to be added in the Table (need to full install) and must be added manually to the folders.

@slizer40000:

Thanks for the work you have done here. DAR is a really great tool and you helped me to get into modding it with new animations and conditions.

I just finished to carry over all animations and additions I made to the last version of your mod. Is there an easier way to update the mod in the future?

Questions on how to get this to work:

1. If we fomod install, it should work automatically, just without the nexus animations or do we have to do manual steps?

2. Does any cover self animation conflict? Sexlab Defeat for instance.

3. Do we use DAR 1.1 or 1.2? DAR was updated in April, but your mod's readme says to use version 1.1.

4. Saw an NPC sit down and repeatedly pull out a new tankard or bread every 3 seconds. Is this normal?

5. For SLAR, I have Female and Male Aroused Animations off and Naked Armor for NPC on. Is this correct?

21 hours ago, Kaervek86 said:

Pretty Sit Idles is already mentioned to be added in the Table (need to full install) and must be added manually to the folders.

@slizer40000:

Thanks for the work you have done here. DAR is a really great tool and you helped me to get into modding it with new animations and conditions.

I just finished to carry over all animations and additions I made to the last version of your mod. Is there an easier way to update the mod in the future?

That raises a good point. I perhaps misunderstood the permissions of Pretty Sit Idles. It says "You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me", so I think I can include the idles. If someone with more experience regarding permissions would enlighten me I would include the idles with confidence knowing it is allowed.

In the future, you can create a new mod slot in MO2 and let it override the previous version. This is the simplest and guaranteed to work.

Manually, just copy-paste over the previous installation, assuming you are OK with overwriting whatever custom idles you may have installed.

I am not familiar with Vortex and other mod managers, so just make sure you override the older mod version in a way that avoids having to reinstall the idles every time. The existing mod folder will likely not be changed in terms of existing idles to a great extent.

16 hours ago, RenFL said:

Questions on how to get this to work:

1. If we fomod install, it should work automatically, just without the nexus animations or do we have to do manual steps?

2. Does any cover self animation conflict? Sexlab Defeat for instance.

3. Do we use DAR 1.1 or 1.2? DAR was updated in April, but your mod's readme says to use version 1.1.

4. Saw an NPC sit down and repeatedly pull out a new tankard or bread every 3 seconds. Is this normal?

5. For SLAR, I have Female and Male Aroused Animations off and Naked Armor for NPC on. Is this correct?

1. FOMOD install will provide you with the idles that are checked with green signs in the spreadsheet, so it is up to you how many sets you want to install. Not installing the idles in a set means it is completely disabled in-game if that is what you wish.

2. Cover self animations override mt_idle.hkx when the character is naked and does not belong to a long list of SexLab related triggers. Defeat uses DefeatZaZCoverSelfF.hkx and DefeatZaZCoverSelfM.hkx, so it cannot conflict.

3. Use the latest DAR. It is backward compatible with 1.1.

4. I cannot say for sure without more specific details. This mod does not replace eating and drinking animations atm. I have seen it happen due to other mods, e.g. follower frameworks.

5. That is correct. If the naked armor option in SLAR creates lag for you then feel free to disable it. It only affects one nude cover up animation set.

1 hour ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

First, thx for your work, but.. i installed with NMM, checked all LE checkboxes, run FNIS, started game, dont see any changes... What am i missing ?

Did you install the latest DAR 1.2 from Nexus? Without that mod this mod will not work. The arousal based idles work only if you have installed SL Aroused Redux and its requirements.

Edit: I reuploaded the 0.2.0 release with a correction in the info.xml (DAR 1.1 or greater compatible). No need to redownload.

5 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

First, thx for your work, but.. i installed with NMM, checked all LE checkboxes, run FNIS, started game, dont see any changes... What am i missing ?

for me it always takes some time in the game before I see anything happening. 
Noticed with DAR 4 way directional attack mod. 

the first few minutes when loading the attack animations are the basic ones. Then eventually DAR kicks in. 
Dunno why or if this is how it is. 

6 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

That raises a good point. I perhaps misunderstood the permissions of Pretty Sit Idles. It says "You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me", so I think I can include the idles. If someone with more experience regarding permissions would enlighten me I would include the idles with confidence knowing it is allowed.

In the future, you can create a new mod slot in MO2 and let it override the previous version. This is the simplest and guaranteed to work.

Manually, just copy-paste over the previous installation, assuming you are OK with overwriting whatever custom idles you may have installed.

I am not familiar with Vortex and other mod managers, so just make sure you override the older mod version in a way that avoids having to reinstall the idles every time. The existing mod folder will likely not be changed in terms of existing idles to a great extent.

1. FOMOD install will provide you with the idles that are checked with green signs in the spreadsheet, so it is up to you how many sets you want to install. Not installing the idles in a set means it is completely disabled in-game if that is what you wish.

2. Cover self animations override mt_idle.hkx when the character is naked and does not belong to a long list of SexLab related triggers. Defeat uses DefeatZaZCoverSelfF.hkx and DefeatZaZCoverSelfM.hkx, so it cannot conflict.

3. Use the latest DAR. It is backward compatible with 1.1.

4. I cannot say for sure without more specific details. This mod does not replace eating and drinking animations atm. I have seen it happen due to other mods, e.g. follower frameworks.

5. That is correct. If the naked armor option in SLAR creates lag for you then feel free to disable it. It only affects one nude cover up animation set.

Did you install the latest DAR 1.2 from Nexus? Without that mod this mod will not work. The arousal based idles work only if you have installed SL Aroused Redux and its requirements.

Edit: I reuploaded the 0.2.0 release with a correction in the info.xml (DAR 1.1 or greater compatible). No need to redownload.

Thanks for the response. One more I forgot to ask: How does this handle 360 walk mods? The ones that allow your char to face towards you when walking backwards.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

the first few minutes when loading the attack animations are the basic ones. Then eventually DAR kicks in. 

Hopefully this is why it isn't showing in my game. I load in and see nothing's changed, so I try changing settings/restart with disabled mods to see if something conflicts. I'll try a longer session next time. 

On 10/3/2020 at 7:38 PM, slizer40000 said:

Regarding the gomapero animations (as well as any animations not included by default), place them into the folders (in this case 347301) and rename them to vanilla animations, e.g. 14gom08.hkx renamed to idlewarmarms.hkx. If the animation in vanilla is located in \female or \male subfolder, then it must be placed in e.g. 347301\female. It is indicated in the column next to the animation name in the spreadsheet for individual animations.

The MCM menu would require building an esp plugin and adding script which is exactly what I wanted to avoid doing. I am looking for ways to use vanilla assets to replace rings with a more convenient switch mechanism although so far I haven't discovered any user friendly options.

I could make a plugin which can disable certain groups of animations per character by assigning them to custom factions via MCM or spells. Magic effects, perks, and invisible gear that does not take up armor slots could also be an option. Note that I have no experience with CK scripting so it could take some time to implement properly.

That said, tutorials exist for making MCM menus and I can base some scripting off the way SL Aroused Redux is built.

1. Yeah, an option to disable some of the anims would be definitely needed. I love some of the anims, but there are a couple which drives me mad. It would be great to keep the ones I like and disable to ones I don't.

2. I dont know it is engine limitation or dar limitation but aroused idles are really really cool, only problem is if I try to fight or running away someone if I stop for a second the character starts posing and it is breaking the animation and it is a bit annoying to constantly strike a pose. Would be possible to implement these with a timer? So for example if the character stand still for 30 sec then the anim starts. Like the rotating camera. That would make it more realistic (nobody starts posing in the middle of the fight...?) (another example is the swimming anim. It is really cool that the character goes to the bottom and just looking up while laying there, but as soon as I stop swimming bamm the character at the bottom of the sea...again to sense how close is the bottom would be good so the character not get dragged to the deepest pit immediately as I stop swimming or again, a timer would be nice, so it would not happen immediately just if I leave the character to idle a bit..)

3. I know this is early but would it be possible for these anims to do something? Like aroused idles reducing the arousal a bit (giving a bit of release) or some would increase it, or you know to have some gameplay effects?

4. The install instructions are a bit hazy, I tried to install nipplemagic and copied everything 345006 as the sheet was showing, still no anim in game. Do I need to rename them? Do I need to put them in a folder, or just copy all the hkx files into 345006?

12 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

Thx for your answer. I didnt know about DAR 1.2. Knowing it, it surely makes sense that its needed ^^. But well, now i deinstalled Live Action, installed DAR 1.2, installed Life Action (checking all LE related checkboxes), disabled all animation replacer i had installed previously ("Pretty females idles" and "The TBBP animation of Dragonfly  with butt bounce"), run Fnis but nothing changed, apart from not longer working previous animation replacers. Even i am playing a hour allready, i will wait a bit longer if it starts somehow. regards.

Hey @slizer40000, could you help me out with something? Some of the idle animations apply to followers and female PC, but there are some of those that I'd like to not apply to the female PC. I checked the DAR mod page, but didn't understand it very well. Could you tell me which condition do I need to remove from the _conditions.txt so that iddle doesn't apply to Female PC?

On 10/5/2020 at 10:14 PM, Nymra said:

Depending on the script load and framerate it can take a couple of minutes. As the mod expanded I noticed it started taking longer to load the conditions in-game. You can tell by the initial t-posing that the conditions are not ready yet.

On 10/5/2020 at 1:12 AM, RenFL said:

Thanks for the response. One more I forgot to ask: How does this handle 360 walk mods? The ones that allow your char to face towards you when walking backwards.

Hopefully this is why it isn't showing in my game. I load in and see nothing's changed, so I try changing settings/restart with disabled mods to see if something conflicts. I'll try a longer session next time. 

I have not personally used 360 walk/run with this mod enabled. I suppose it depends on the generated behavior files more than anything. It's probably why FNIS has the tick option for it. You can try replacing one of the movement sets with 360 movement and check in-game if it works out of the box or not. I am interested to see if conditional 360 degree movement could be implemented simultaneously with standard movement.

On 10/5/2020 at 7:03 AM, Midnightbug said:

1. Yeah, an option to disable some of the anims would be definitely needed. I love some of the anims, but there are a couple which drives me mad. It would be great to keep the ones I like and disable to ones I don't.

2. I dont know it is engine limitation or dar limitation but aroused idles are really really cool, only problem is if I try to fight or running away someone if I stop for a second the character starts posing and it is breaking the animation and it is a bit annoying to constantly strike a pose. Would be possible to implement these with a timer? So for example if the character stand still for 30 sec then the anim starts. Like the rotating camera. That would make it more realistic (nobody starts posing in the middle of the fight...?) (another example is the swimming anim. It is really cool that the character goes to the bottom and just looking up while laying there, but as soon as I stop swimming bamm the character at the bottom of the sea...again to sense how close is the bottom would be good so the character not get dragged to the deepest pit immediately as I stop swimming or again, a timer would be nice, so it would not happen immediately just if I leave the character to idle a bit..)

3. I know this is early but would it be possible for these anims to do something? Like aroused idles reducing the arousal a bit (giving a bit of release) or some would increase it, or you know to have some gameplay effects?

4. The install instructions are a bit hazy, I tried to install nipplemagic and copied everything 345006 as the sheet was showing, still no anim in game. Do I need to rename them? Do I need to put them in a folder, or just copy all the hkx files into 345006?

1. For 0.3.0 I plan to attach a plugin with MCM menu to toggle sets by animation groups you see in the installer, e.g. female standing or male movement, and for individual characters than you trigger like in other Sexlab mods with some key press, e.g. N, followed by navigating to a second page with specific options. It should not be too difficult to implement as I have found guides for making MCM toggle menus.

2. That means I have to implement the IsInCombat() condition into the files. Timers would not work directly without scripting triggers to start a countdown when combat ends for example. As for the swimming animation, it is a remnant of 0.1.1, as I removed the swim idle starting from release 0.1.2 since I also found it unimmersive and too stiff. Disable the swim dunking by deleting all swimidle.hkx inside the mod folder. Again, alternating swim idles could be triggered by a timer like combat with some form of depth sensing, which, if possible to do, I would have to learn to implement via Papyrus.

3. The animations are replacers for vanilla animations, so by definition they do not interact any differently than vanilla idles and animations. Maybe some effects could be implemented by scanning nearby humanoids for the triggers used for MCM toggles, decreasing/increasing arousal exposure faster/slower if it matches. The amount of scripting involved is making me nervous already.

4. Nipple magic is currently limited to characters with magicka stat over 250 (>=251) at arousal of over 50 (>=51) to need a bit of magicka for bottom of the barrel immersion. Levitating nipple magic needs alteration lvl 61, 500 magicka and over 25% of magicka remaining so you fall down if you're out of mana whick makes sense, right? ?

On 10/5/2020 at 7:17 AM, Hanshurtig11 said:

Thx for your answer. I didnt know about DAR 1.2. Knowing it, it surely makes sense that its needed ^^. But well, now i deinstalled Live Action, installed DAR 1.2, installed Life Action (checking all LE related checkboxes), disabled all animation replacer i had installed previously ("Pretty females idles" and "The TBBP animation of Dragonfly  with butt bounce"), run Fnis but nothing changed, apart from not longer working previous animation replacers. Even i am playing a hour allready, i will wait a bit longer if it starts somehow. regards.

You can still have idle replacers installed. DAR will simply override them when conditions are met.

Script mods override DAR and anything else. DAR overrides your replacers if conditions are met, and other replacers replace vanilla always.

Depending on your game, it can take 2-5 minutes for idles to start. It should not take an hour. That means something is wrong. 

Sexlab Aroused Redux is a soft dependency, so without it and SexLab you will not see any lewd behavior.

Note that DAR loading only proceeds if menus are closed and the game is running. Alt-tabbing does nothing for me at least regarding DAR, but scripts from other mods load in the background just fine. A sure-fire method is to run or walk around a bit.

Look for followers like Lydia or custom female followers, as they will definitely act more slutty immersive when the loading is complete.

Post your load order and list of plugins in compressed files or inside spoilers as I may be able to help with troubleshooting.

1 hour ago, Fulanoo said:

Hey @slizer40000, could you help me out with something? Some of the idle animations apply to followers and female PC, but there are some of those that I'd like to not apply to the female PC. I checked the DAR mod page, but didn't understand it very well. Could you tell me which condition do I need to remove from the _conditions.txt so that iddle doesn't apply to Female PC?

The condition to add to the start of each relevant _conditions.txt if you want to exclude female PC is:

NOT IsFemale() AND

NOT IsActorBase("Skyrim.esm"|0x000007) OR

This means that only female PC is excluded, male PC is still allowed. The OR at the end allows the other parts of the set to work as usual. In sets meant for females, this will definitely work. If you are a male PC, then the conditions are set so that any male will not trigger female animations anyway.

22 minutes ago, slizer40000 said:

The condition to add to the start of each relevant _conditions.txt if you want to exclude female PC is:

NOT IsFemale() AND

NOT IsActorBase("Skyrim.esm"|0x000007) OR

This means that only female PC is excluded, male PC is still allowed. The OR at the end allows the other parts of the set to work as usual. In sets meant for females, this will definitely work. If you are a male PC, then the conditions are set so that any male will not trigger female animations anyway.

Got it, thanks.
One more thing, the folders 348121-348123 are the idles when the arousal is above 60 and below 80 and each one has a 10% chance of happening. Knowing that, how could I add a default idle? Like, an idle that would happen whenever the arousal is above 60 and below 80 and none of the idles from 348121-348123 were triggered. Should the folder be named 348120 or 348124 (or it doesn't matter)? And should I add a 0.7 random condition? Or not add the random condition?

Edit: I'm assuming it'd have to be folder 348120 and no random condition. Is that right?

8 minutes ago, Fulanoo said:

Got it, thanks.
One more thing, the folders 348121-348123 are the idles when the arousal is above 60 and below 80 and each one has a 10% chance of happening. Knowing that, how could I add a default idle? Like, an idle that would happen whenever the arousal is above 60 and below 80 and none of the idles from 348121-348123 were triggered. Should the folder be named 348120 or 348124 (or it doesn't matter)? And should I add a 0.7 random condition? Or not add the random condition?

Edit: I'm assuming it'd have to be folder 348120 and no random condition. Is that right?

In those sets, the >60 arousal animations trigger 10% of the time, however the other 90% is forwarded to sets with 40, then 20 in nested format, so there's a decent chance (middle school math is finally useful, 0.1+0.9*0.1+0.9*0.9*0.1 = 0.271 = 27.1% ) at least one of them will trigger. I changed it so the idles are not so aggressive vs other mods. It is distracting to constantly see aroused animations at all levels above 20% arousal.

If you want to make a new folder, set a higher number than any of the sets you want to override (number sequences are very important for conditions), e.g. 348161, not lower, otherwise your animations get pushed to the bottom of the pecking order. Then, restrict arousal to between 60 and 80 with

[your conditions here] AND

IsFactionRankLessThan(80, "SexLabAroused.esm"|0x03FC36) AND

NOT IsFactionRankLessThan(60, "SexLabAroused.esm"|0x03FC36)

The random condition makes it so it triggers sometimes. If you set it to 0.7 it's going to trigger very often. If you set random to 1 or do not use random condition at all then it's going to trigger always, so beware. 0.05-0.2 produces the most immersive experience for me personally, especially in cascading sets. After all, common events are not as exciting as rare occurrences.