So um I am at this section in the spreadsheetimage.png.ff862ad00dc63ab5d819f3382f646002.png

You start taking about subfoders here. For the mod JNFA, you say "Paste a into 346100". Does that mean I copy and paste everything here?image.png.0197c3bddfa6267f56b902af1283b663.png

Or do I just pick the Sneak, walk, jump, run and sprint animations as said in column C 'Converted Animations'?

On 8/6/2020 at 1:57 PM, Durante said:

There is issue with the bed animations. The NPC's and the player are clipping through them and end up sleeping below the bed. Once the animation ends they teleport back sleeping on the bed.

I plan to publish version 0.1.3 soon that fixes this. For now the quick and dirty fix is to search for bed animations inside this mod and delete all except bedroll.

On 8/6/2020 at 2:55 PM, xBlaBlaBlax said:

Ok so theres a lot of instructions about having to install animations manually but when I look into the spreadsheet only one animation group requires that?

There are several pages in the spreadsheet, seen at the bottom of the screen. In each page, look at the permission column. Anything with a red sign needs manual installation. Anything with a green sign is preinstalled. Movement, magic and shouting require the most manual copy-paste of linked mod packs.

You can of course mix and match animations you like the most. The current selection is based on easily accessible animation packs.

Spoiler
On 8/9/2020 at 9:50 PM, Dawndrake said:

So um I am at this section in the spreadsheetimage.png.ff862ad00dc63ab5d819f3382f646002.png

You start taking about subfolders here. For the mod JNFA, you say "Paste a into 346100". Does that mean I copy and paste everything here?image.png.0197c3bddfa6267f56b902af1283b663.png

Or do I just pick the Sneak, walk, jump, run and sprint animations as said in column C 'Converted Animations'?

The selection is up to you. You can paste everything if you wish. If you paste everything, then one-handed and two-handed animations are also affected. Any animations you do not install will be ignored and will default to vanilla or whatever you have replaced vanilla with.

Spoiler
On 8/9/2020 at 10:04 PM, Dawndrake said:

Also for the Shouts section,image.png.ae147766bde5a49db483b02425ea4beb.png

the animations from Schlong shout mod are in the female folder and when you say to paste all into 342000, do you mean to just paste the animations like this?image.png.f1102659878a7664f6f0d7100f84752c.png

Or should I copy them as part of the female folder from the mod?

Paste the animations directly into the folder and NOT into \female unless expressly written in column B.

For example, in folder 347101, female in column B, and chair_idlebasevar1 in column C means you have to rename Sit 01_female.hkx in Pretty Sit Idles to chair_idlebasevar1.hkx and place it in \347101\female.

Dynamic animation replacer mods are basically like PCEA and gender based animations options in FNIS but the animations must be in vanilla directory. Otherwise these animations are ignored since the game can't find them.

If you want to cross-reference where each animation must be placed, extract the Skyrim animations.bsa and navigate to \character\animations, and \character\animations\female and \character\animations\male.

On 8/5/2020 at 12:41 AM, Aicon_K said:

Yes I installed limit crash fix. I know, I got something like 19k animations in total right now, but that shouldn't be a problem because FNIS could handle something around 26k. Also it's not technically a crash error, it's only a warning. Game still works as intended, but I'm pretty sure that something is broken. Also, I know that this mod does not have any defaultfemale/defaultmale files, however I'm 100% sure that I got this warning when enabling this mod.

Why do you think something is broken? Are you experiencing stutter or T-pose? It's hard to say without more specific details.

It could just be the default warning even though everything works, because the warning was needed before the animation limit fixes were published. Could be placebo. The FNIS forum and animation modders likely know more about this warning.

On 8/15/2020 at 11:35 PM, Aicon_K said:

There's a new mod called Movement Behavior Overhaul. You probably should check it, probably lots of useful stuff.

It looks promising, but it would mean switching to Nemesis which did not work for my mod list in May this year. Probably in a couple of months I will transition. Cool mod by itself. I was thinking of doing something like that but decided to focus on horny lively conditions since it hadn't been done it.

There's a comment on the mod page that says running FNIS first, Nemesis second gives the best of both worlds. Hmm...

On 8/15/2020 at 8:58 PM, StripedWhite said:

What animations does Fill Her Up affect? I've looked through the sheet, but couldn't find a reference to the mod.

It's the opposite. Factions, magic effects, and spells inside Fill Her Up can trigger some of the conditions, e.g. characters not covering up if they have a certain magic effect or walking more lewdly. It's also possible I simply forgot to include the triggers from Fill Her Up. Another thing to revise.

23 hours ago, Mikarun said:

DAR is going to replace like ninety thousand laboriously scripted Oldrim mods with a few text files and animation meshes, isn't it?

image.jpeg.88867aa8715c8fec6fdc4cf27386b702.jpeg

It is very powerful, but clever writing of conditions sets will be crucial to minimize conflicts between sets and make everything work together nicely. There seems to be no all encompassing system yet for this framework either. For instance, lewd animation replacers need stricter rules so as not to ruin all other gameplay. Everyone is using condition numbers they want right now so the end-user can have a lot of tedious configuring to do in Notepad++. It would be great if there were an xEdit type program of some kind to make it less painful for everyone.

Hopefully I can prepare some decent introduction videos this weekend. OBS is behaving itself.

On 8/20/2020 at 12:53 PM, slizer40000 said:

It is very powerful, but clever writing of conditions sets will be crucial to minimize conflicts between sets and make everything work together nicely. There seems to be no all encompassing system yet for this framework either. For instance, lewd animation replacers need stricter rules so as not to ruin all other gameplay. Everyone is using condition numbers they want right now so the end-user can have a lot of tedious configuring to do in Notepad++. It would be great if there were an xEdit type program of some kind to make it less painful for everyone.

Hopefully I can prepare some decent introduction videos this weekend. OBS is behaving itself.

We're almost certainly going to need a tool for the end user to set pack priority. The current system of "everyone chooses an integer" is, as you note, just a tire fire waiting to happen. One thing I was thinking was that you might be able to do bondage animations, for instance, by just setting a really simple condition like "enter bound pose if cuffs equipped." I want to check it out after I have a stable load order in SE. What if we didn't need DD for anything but the assets and SL triggers? (Well, I'm exaggerating, but I think a lot of stuff could be made easier.) It's too bad that actors can't interact in idles, or things could get really interesting.

So, I've been playing with this mod enabled for awhile on a mage character, was curious as why character wouldn't float despite being a master in Alteration and having around 1000 Magicka. I poked around the condition files and noticed that NOT IsActorValueLessThan(18, 12500) was a requirement for floating. I changed it to NOT IsActorValueLessThan(18, 60) and checked ingame and all of a sudden I could float.

I played around with my Alteration AV a bit, just to verify if that was the fix, and I can confirm I was no longer floating at Alteration 59, but as soon as I set it to 60 or higher I was floating again.

Edit- Same issue with the crawling on all fours animation for sneaking, it was a number in the thousands, but as soon as I changed it to 50 I was getting the animation to play.

On 8/22/2020 at 4:03 AM, Mikarun said:

We're almost certainly going to need a tool for the end user to set pack priority. The current system of "everyone chooses an integer" is, as you note, just a tire fire waiting to happen. One thing I was thinking was that you might be able to do bondage animations, for instance, by just setting a really simple condition like "enter bound pose if cuffs equipped." I want to check it out after I have a stable load order in SE. What if we didn't need DD for anything but the assets and SL triggers? (Well, I'm exaggerating, but I think a lot of stuff could be made easier.) It's too bad that actors can't interact in idles, or things could get really interesting.

DD bondage animations should be possible, but scripted events will not work without scripts. The animations (idles and transitions) would have to be renamed to replace vanilla animations. If I manage to get it to work, I would probably use something like 359900-359999 for the conditions. It would be a separate option in the installer. The silver lining is that the mod requirements for DD are mostly the same as for this mod.

The positive aspect of implementing conditional animations for DD is that it only depends on the forms attached to the equipped item, therefore, all mods dependent on the DD framework will work by default.

DD esm plugins and assets will still be required for functionality, as all the armor/keywords/enchantments/magic effects/spells/factions/perks needed for DAR are provided in the three esm plugins. Besides, the DD developers explicitly forbid forking ("as in using it as a base for a project offering similar functionality") without permission, so all depends on whether they approve of how this mod would interface with DD and whether they would perceive this mod as a dependency or fork. I could ask in the DD support thread about the specifics of this case if it is allowed/worth doing. The manual labor to make it work on par with DD is just not worth it imo. Hundreds or thousands of condition sets are no better than heavy scripts if you're going over the animation limit because of them.

If you are interested in pursuing this, the following could be of use.

As I understand, when equipping the inventory item, another item is visually equipped via scripts, so it could take a lot of effort to implement by end-users without console commands or an xEdit override patch.

Example condition file and test instructions in spoiler:

Spoiler

A simple condition to try with lockable Devious Arms Cuffs would be

IsEquippedHasKeyword("Devious Devices - Assets.esm" | 0x00003894) AND

IsEquippedHasKeyword("Devious Devices - Assets.esm" | 0x00003DF9)

Females only:

IsFemale() AND

Males only is the opposite:

NOT IsFemale() AND

Save this as a text file or copy an existing "_conditions.txt" file and replace its contents.

Now explore to meshes\actors\character\animations\DD and copy all animations starting with, for example, abc0_ (I don't know which of these corresponds to cuffs), then use the Rename Master program to remove "abc0_" from all file names and place them in e.g. Meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions\99999999 and \female or \male subfolders to override vanilla animations.

The standing idles are probably ft_horny_frontcuffs_X.hkx, where X is 1-7 or other animations with "cuffs" in the name. Rename that to mt_idle.hkx and paste in \female or \male inside Meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions\99999999.

Run FNIS or Nemesis or both if you know how.

To test if it's working properly hide or rename the \scripts folder of DD with MO2 or manually cut-paste to another location.

Then select/prid an NPC and enter in console "equipitem XY0048C3" or enter in console "player.equipitem XY0048C3" for PC without quotation marks, where XY is load order of Devious Devices Assets.esm.

What you should see is the animations being applied without the use of scripts. Any DD events will not trigger in this approach though.

Remember to restore \scripts of DD for normal gameplay.

Finally, I am not certain to what extent male PC support is available in terms of animations as I have always been more focused on female PC/NPCs myself.

Perhaps male NPC animations work for PC as well?

On 8/23/2020 at 12:55 AM, Mikarun said:

Are the folders for the male idles missing? The ones numbered 348200-348309 in the sheet?

I checked 0.1.2 and I can see all folders for males in both LE and SSE directories. It's located under 10_M_Stand_Talk for LE or 10_M_Stand_Talk_SE for SSE in the 7z file. Try reinstalling the FOMOD with male standing options selected or manually explore into \DAR - Live Action 0.1.2 SE LE\Core Data\10_M_Stand_Talk_SE\.

On 8/27/2020 at 11:43 PM, Nymra said:

Any chance that Prison Overhaul Patched mod gets added to the list of "silently hook up" mods? 

Would be awesome to have submissive idles while in Prison :P

I do not have that installed myself but the conditions I can attempt to build condition sets using existing xEdit plugin data. As long as SSE and LE esp and scripts match it should work for both versions.

On 8/29/2020 at 7:47 AM, Fulanoo said:

Do I need to move the folder meshes from Core Data/09_F_Stand_Talk/ to the data directory as well?

Correct. Any "meshes" folder should be pasted into \data\ if installing manually or added as a new mod in Mod Organizer 2, Vortex ? or other mod manager. No idea how it works with NMM and I won't actively support it.

On 8/30/2020 at 1:11 AM, zeik95 said:

So, I've been playing with this mod enabled for awhile on a mage character, was curious as why character wouldn't float despite being a master in Alteration and having around 1000 Magicka. I poked around the condition files and noticed that NOT IsActorValueLessThan(18, 12500) was a requirement for floating. I changed it to NOT IsActorValueLessThan(18, 60) and checked ingame and all of a sudden I could float.

I played around with my Alteration AV a bit, just to verify if that was the fix, and I can confirm I was no longer floating at Alteration 59, but as soon as I set it to 60 or higher I was floating again.

Edit- Same issue with the crawling on all fours animation for sneaking, it was a number in the thousands, but as soon as I changed it to 50 I was getting the animation to play.

Thank you for the feedback. It's luckily a simple fix.

In the initial version I used the smaller values as you have, but for some reason I was triggering the conditions at lvl 20 alteration and not >59 so I changed them all to the actor value xp values, which in retrospect was totally wrong.

I have been experiencing frequent GPU crashes, which caused OBS to black screen until restarting PC while recording sample videos because of AMD's prehistoric drivers ?‍♂️ acting up with HDT-SMP.

I will post the videos and screenshots as soon as known bugs in 0.1.2 are squashed.

P.S. Got FNIS and latest Nemesis to work together on SSE after a mere 10 tries with creatures enabled, 18k FG and SL, DAR and other idle replacer animations, Movement Behavior Overhaul, Jump Behavior Overhaul and Retimed Hit Frames. Feels like Witcher 3 sometimes. ?

On 9/3/2020 at 7:55 PM, Fulanoo said:

Is there an easy way to preview each animation so I can decide if I want it or not?

The easiest way to preview animations is to download Rohzima's and Gunslicer's idle poser sets to use with Poser hotkeys (1) and Poser hotkeys + (2, need both). You can use the ingame menu to quickly browse all animations in both mods and cross-reference with the spreadsheet.

I plan to change the male aroused standing idles in the next release to be more manly.

On 7/30/2020 at 5:39 AM, Durante said:

Here's some of my impressions;

Male PC: When going to bed with "go to bed" mod, wiggles his ass to drop off his armor, seems hilarious, but its more suitable for female, best leave off the vanilla shoulder rubbing for undressing.

Then there are some hilarious ones over the top

Reveal hidden contents

This guy decided to roast his feet

20200729192927_1.jpg.4bcbfe5518c74ba564bbc0abb89ac5a4.jpg

But not to make them too well done, he switches to kneeling every 2 seconds

20200729193033_1.jpg.121ce603787c79ac2aca31d49874043d.jpg

652066309_Screenie1.jpg.ed1c31ea53443fed958652b48c42a7c4.jpg

Don't mind me I'll just hold on to my invisible table

13711555_screenie2.jpg.c6bc617a85d9e7f8a99c2e636a6aa16e.jpg

What this chap doing? Invisible pushups?

Although I was pleasantly surprised by radiant idles like the follower doing pushups on rest in houses

I checked and I don't see any conflict with Go to bed unless it overrides other animation behaviors, as both mods replace the vanilla sleeping animations for bed and bedroll. Maybe it's the male mt_idle.hkx instead? I am changing male aroused mt_idle.hkx for the next release coming soon.

13 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

I checked and I don't see any conflict with Go to bed unless it overrides other animation behaviors, as both mods replace the vanilla sleeping animations for bed and bedroll. Maybe it's the male mt_idle.hkx instead? I am changing male aroused mt_idle.hkx for the next release coming soon.

Cool. I like DAR- Live Action , it even adds washing animations to dirt&blood mod. ? The core issues IMO are the bed animations that cause actors to clip under the bed and the Inn sitting animations which make actors do invisible floating pushups against the air. That and maybe there needs to be a way to only trigger 1 animation per action, not to switch to 3 different ones per second.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple of questions. On the sheet it says that animation in subfolders 347000 to 347999 (Sitting section) do not require manual installation, but those folders are empty. I assume I could just download the animations myself. In that case, my question is: Do I get all the animations listed for the subfolder or only the ones indicated next to female (I play a female character)?

image.png.b5683a5830d9587e675a574424579f6d.png

On 9/14/2020 at 2:26 PM, kanne28 said:

I have a couple of questions. On the sheet it says that animation in subfolders 347000 to 347999 (Sitting section) do not require manual installation, but those folders are empty. I assume I could just download the animations myself. In that case, my question is: Do I get all the animations listed for the subfolder or only the ones indicated next to female (I play a female character)?

image.png.b5683a5830d9587e675a574424579f6d.png

That's odd. The idles are located in the correct folders in 0.1.2 that I uploaded. Did you select sitting animations for females and males in the fomod installer?

The animations with "female" next to them must be located in e.g. 347503\female, and not 347503\ to replace vanilla animations.

Animations in a particular set e.g. 347503 trigger only if the conditions are met, so this set only affects females belonging to certain factions with arousal over 25 by default no matter where the animations are located.

Animations that are not included in a set will be ignored for that trigger, meaning that a lower priority set will trigger if conditions are met and so on.

On 9/26/2020 at 4:03 PM, domp said:

first of all really love the idea , second will there an update to this in the near future?

This weekend for sure. I am playtesting 0.2.0 before release, hoping to capture some footage without CTD. I have also been busy with real life these past weeks.