At first, my reaction was "damn thats good". Then i realized its a framework to "build your own animation set", and thought - thats probably too much work. Then i looked at just how elaborate set conditions are and went ahead with it anyawy.

Took a while, but after setting this one up its hard to see how was i playing without it. Going to experiment with replacing some animations, but thats a matter of taste. Thanks for sharing this.

16 minutes ago, Moonpaw said:

ive updated from 0.21 to 0.24b and now it stopped working? the folders in \meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions are still there and have hkx files in them

Nevermind, i see youve changed the conditions between 0.21 and 0.24b to exclude most of the animations when wearing devious devices. That kinda sucks but i see why you did that *sigh*

On 3/11/2021 at 2:22 PM, abcd99 said:

The easiest way is to tell the users to save the files to a specified directory/folder. The files must not be renamed (must be in the original form). Then the batch file will unzip the files within that directory and start the copying / renaming process.

Or, alternatively, tell the users to unzip the files IN that specified folder. Then, the batch file can continue with the copying / renaming process. It is semi manual, but at least it saves the users a ton of time.

Thanks!

I think that's a great idea. I'll prioritize making the batch files for the next release.

On 3/15/2021 at 2:07 PM, nilead said:

At first, my reaction was "damn thats good". Then i realized its a framework to "build your own animation set", and thought - thats probably too much work. Then i looked at just how elaborate set conditions are and went ahead with it anyawy.

Took a while, but after setting this one up its hard to see how was i playing without it. Going to experiment with replacing some animations, but thats a matter of taste. Thanks for sharing this.

It should get easier to install once I set up the automatic batch files described above by abcd99.

1 hour ago, unwashed biomass said:

I've got a question. How to remove player from condition list (in VR it tends to mess with VRIK player avatar)? Would "IsNot Player" suffice?

Add the following to all _conditions.txt

"... AND

NOT IsPlayer()"

or change

IsPlayer() to NOT IsPlayer().

• 3 weeks later...

Let me see if I understood the instructions right: I just want the sitting and sleeping animations. The spreadsheet says that there is no need for a manual installation, so I just need to move those folders to the DAR condition folder without renaming them. Am I right?

21 hours ago, kanne28 said:

Let me see if I understood the instructions right: I just want the sitting and sleeping animations. The spreadsheet says that there is no need for a manual installation, so I just need to move those folders to the DAR condition folder without renaming them. Am I right?

To enable all sitting animations, you do need to manually install and rename animations from Simple Sitting Idle Animations, Pretty Sit Idles. Copy-paste Salacious idles into 347701 and NCK idles into 347702 (both NSFW). If you are OK with less variety for some animations then you can skip this step.

Sleeping animations are all preinstalled. These work for bedrolls only atm. Beds need new animations or a .dll like the one for high heels at Nexus for RohZima's set.

346101, "Paste non-360/non-aa male_neutral_* and neutral_* animations. Remove prefix before mt_*. ".  Can anyone help me? My english is bad enaugh. Which prefix should i copy? aa_netural? Please, i have no clue.

On 4/11/2021 at 3:25 PM, PanZagadka said:

346101, "Paste non-360/non-aa male_neutral_* and neutral_* animations. Remove prefix before mt_*. ".  Can anyone help me? My english is bad enaugh. Which prefix should i copy? aa_netural? Please, i have no clue.

View the files attached to this post. Those are the files you need to copy and remove the prefix of. For example, male_neutral_mt_walkbackward should be renamed to mt_walkbackward. View "listing 346101.txt" to see if every file is in place and named accordingly.

Spoiler

Files1.png

Spoiler

Files2.png

Spoiler

Folder 346101.png

Spoiler

Folder 346101 male.png

listing 346101.txt

47 minutes ago, Þursona said:

View the files attached to this post. Those are the files you need to copy and remove the prefix of. For example, male_neutral_mt_walkbackward should be renamed to mt_walkbackward. View "listing 346101.txt" to see if every file is in place and named accordingly.

Reveal hidden contents

Files1.png

Reveal hidden contents

Files2.png

Reveal hidden contents

Folder 346101.png

Reveal hidden contents

Folder 346101 male.png

listing 346101.txt 1.31 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you very much, have a good day :)

On 4/12/2021 at 4:26 PM, Þursona said:

Reveal hidden contents

Files1.png

Reveal hidden contents

Files2.png

Reveal hidden contents

Folder 346101.png

Reveal hidden contents

Folder 346101 male.png

listing 346101.txt 1.31 kB · 0 downloads

I'm basically done with writing the .bat files to automatically extract and rename these files. Good of you to list them. Hopefully soon I can upload at least the automation part of the new release. I'm still not done with writing the scripts though.

2 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

I will take a look at those.

I feel this has been mentioned before. I'm not certain but I think the invite animations don't work in Skyrim LE. I don't remember the reason though. Could be that they aren't part of Aroused creatures for LE. Something like a folder not extisting or something...idk...I'd need to look that up again to give detailed information.

On 4/17/2021 at 9:48 PM, Þursona said:

I feel this has been mentioned before. I'm not certain but I think the invite animations don't work in Skyrim LE. I don't remember the reason though. Could be that they aren't part of Aroused creatures for LE. Something like a folder not extisting or something...idk...I'd need to look that up again to give detailed information.

IIRC there were no invite animations for LE because that script was not implemented for LE, and was added later on for SE only. I'll remove the LE part so there's no more confusion.

• 2 weeks later...

I finished some of the bat files. This took way longer than anticipated. Also, fitness, and sleeping are blank files for now.

Movement batch file needs some finishing touches, especially Realistic Animation Pack, as it's not playing nice with the renaming code I've tried so far.

Standing and Dancing bat files hopefully up this weekend. Then I can resume working on the scripting.

Edit: Movement done. Standing and dancing bat files in progress.

To automate installation, create a new folder and place downloaded mod archives inside. Run the "extract ..." bat file.

Edit 2: corrected file paths. Added standing bat file No longer deletes text files and jpg images in current directory.

Edit 3: Added dance.bat, corrected Colly Meme paths in stand.bat. IT'S ALL DONE! YAY! Now to get scripts working...

Batches 0.3.1 Release.7z

Thank you for the mod. Unfortunately it is not installable. Install option or FOMOD install options are greyed out.

I see no problems in modconfig. I also tried move files from Core and adapt modconfig but it remains uninstallable.

I use latest stable Wry Bash 308. It has problems with fomods containing too many subfolders. Also it checks the archive for validity.

I think in this case the archive has no valid structure (meshes\actors\... folder is missing). Too much work for me to fix it.

On 5/12/2021 at 10:15 PM, vsuamier said:

Thank you for the mod. Unfortunately it is not installable. Install option or FOMOD install options are greyed out.

I see no problems in modconfig. I also tried move files from Core and adapt modconfig but it remains uninstallable.

I use latest stable Wry Bash 308. It has problems with fomods containing too many subfolders. Also it checks the archive for validity.

I think in this case the archive has no valid structure (meshes\actors\... folder is missing). Too much work for me to fix it.

I do not use Wrye Bash and therefore cannot really assist with FOMOD installation.

Have you tried manual installation? It only takes a couple minutes longer than FOMOD.

Extract the archive and cut-paste the folders you want for either Legendary Edition or Special Edition into the proper folder structure. You'll just have to check the spreadsheet to see the details.

----------------------------

To whomever might be reading this topic, I am currently debugging the automatic bat extractor for standing animations. Standing.bat done, dancing.bat to do.

11 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

I do not use Wrye Bash and therefore cannot really assist with FOMOD installation.

Have you tried manual installation? It only takes a couple minutes longer than FOMOD.

Extract the archive and cut-paste the folders you want for either Legendary Edition or Special Edition into the proper folder structure. You'll just have to check the spreadsheet to see the details.

----------------------------

To whomever might be reading this topic, I am currently debugging the automatic bat extractor for standing animations.

No, I try to avoid that because Wrye Bash helps me a lot identifying what is in my Skyrim folder (big mod list) and is very helpful in checking mod archives.
I have adapted several mods myself but sometimes it's just too much work. I will keep it in my list of mods to try out later. Currently I work on snow-elf conversions (presets and more)

On 5/13/2021 at 11:03 AM, vsuamier said:

No, I try to avoid that because Wrye Bash helps me a lot identifying what is in my Skyrim folder (big mod list) and is very helpful in checking mod archives.
I have adapted several mods myself but sometimes it's just too much work. I will keep it in my list of mods to try out later. Currently I work on snow-elf conversions (presets and more)

Alright. If you're willing to try, even the manual installation is less time consuming now with the automatic bat files.

13 hours ago, The Dolly Llama said:

Anyone getting misaligned sideways sleep animations on bedrolls?

The sleep animations are unfortunately as-is, because the source files RohZima used no longer exist, and the animations would have to be remade from scratch. Feel free to replace these animations if they are not to your liking.

The automated batch installation for 0.3.1 that is backwards compatible with 0.2.4 is now live.

I am now (again) working on making the MCM functional as well as a light-weight switchable single-instance scanner script for nearby NPCs.

I did not yet include the 0.3.1 spreadsheet as the contents have not been finalized. It will be uploaded with the main release most likely, or maybe separately beforehand in this thread for those interested.