Userofskyrim

Fusion Girl Conversions not working correctly

Well... just found out about this when all my conversions suddenly stopped working with the new version. (Just updated today. Oops.) I've already reverted to 1.45 for my current setup for now. 

I've noted before if going from 1.45 to 1.6 and up you just need to reload the reference body with the latest and redo any bodily zaps. This excludes anything without a reference body....

Oh dear. That means I'd have to handle my 300+ conversions by hand as most of them have a reference body. 🤦‍♀️ And to make matters worse I make extensive use of complicated Zaps. 🤣  Thank goodness I didn't release! 🤣 🤣

And of course in keeping with my usual luck, I find out about this right as I was about to start a new game. 🤣 🤣 (I'm always lucky like that! :face_dragon:)

Anyway, the new version has some great updates! In terms of the body itself, no question it's the absolute best for FO4!

On 7/27/2020 at 1:51 AM, Varithina said:

To be honest I think that they shot themselves in the feet with this update, the notice that it would require all existing bodyslide conversion to be redone for the 1.6 update should have been in big bold letters in the changelog, not buried in the comments section of the forums for the mod, a lot of people would not have then updated waiting till the bodyslide conversions they used were updated to match, removing the old version as well pretty much was a dick move.

I am when I can be bothered switching back to CBBE, chances are I will not bother with fusion girl again, just because there is nothing to say that they will not do the same thing again down the line.  Chance are that half the bodyslide conversion may well never get converted to 1.6, lazman in one of his nexus posts states that he will not update his conversions as he does not have the time, though he could change his mind in the future.

Hey, at least you aren't banned on the Nexus with NO EXPLANATION. AFAIK, I've done NOTHING WRONG, yet I'm banned from Fusion Girl, BodyTalk & several accessory mods. I promoted the shit out of Fusion Girl, and in the real world, I'd have gotten paid for it.......Quite a bit of money, in fact. But I did it for free because I believed in it. I helped get clothes converted to Fusion Girl as well.

.....Next thing I know, I'm banned on Nexus for no fucking reason. So, I pm BOS, and his reply was "boomer" Well, that's NOT an answer. (Oh, and just for GP, I have a homosexual in my family named Wesley. So if he tries that angle, it will FAIL HARD).

Oh, and did I mention he made death threats at me as well, and I gave copies to my attorney? :D

........Yup, sure did. 

:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Hey, at least you aren't banned on the Nexus with NO EXPLANATION. AFAIK, I've done NOTHING WRONG, yet I'm banned from Fusion Girl, BodyTalk & several accessory mods. I promoted the shit out of Fusion Girl, and in the real world, I'd have gotten paid for it.......Quite a bit of money, in fact. But I did it for free because I believed in it. I helped get clothes converted to Fusion Girl as well.

I do not post on nexus that often, only now and then, mostly due to being ignored when asking questions about something on the mods comments page.  If you want to have a look at the stuff I posted about on nexus user name is Varick77651

19 hours ago, Varithina said:

I do not post on nexus that often, only now and then, mostly due to being ignored when asking questions about something on the mods comments page.  If you want to have a look at the stuff I posted about on nexus user name is Varick77651

Thank you, Varithina.

On 10/1/2020 at 3:26 PM, VonHelton said:

.....Next thing I know, I'm banned on Nexus for no fucking reason. So, I pm BOS, and his reply was "boomer" Well, that's NOT an answer. (Oh, and just for GP, I have a homosexual in my family named Wesley. So if he tries that angle, it will FAIL HARD).

Oh, and did I mention he made death threats at me as well, and I gave copies to my attorney? :D

........Yup, sure did. 

I made death threats? On Nexus? And I didn't get banned? Ok boomer

image.png.9870eb5c359a5db3d88daff386c1d1e0.png

Literally if you're gonna try to smear my name, please try harder. My posts are public, so... 

You were banned from Fusion Girl, BT and all mods by yours truly because I was over dealing with 

1. Your consistent misinformation to users on bugs and issues pertaining to the mods I make/managed that kept bringing further support issues when your stupidity inevitably made the issue worse
  2. your continual attitude and refusal to listen to the people trying to offer you support for issues you created yourself
  3. Your continued assertations that anyone owes you anything or that you have some high influence 

Mods are a privilege, not a human right. Considering everything you have done, did and kept doing, I decided it was best to just block your access to anything I work on as it would save me the cost of ibuprofen cause I have less migraines without you and your shenanigans. Your continued behavior and making false accusations against me is why you will remain blocked. 

It's interesting you want to try to angle yourself to "Well I have a homosexual somewhere in my distant family, so BOS is making it up hurdur" when all I said was ok boomer and ignored you, but whatever keeps your lawyers paid in these trying times. 

Here's my hot take on Fusion Girl right now: It's unequivocally the best body available for LL style adult content... But in June the perfect, unfortunately, became the enemy of the good. Because all of the best content for this body was broken, and with the very low simmer of content creation/conversion support for Fallout 4 these days it remains broken.

And I know 'best' is pretty subjective, but if you were to sort the nexus conversion results by endorsements you can basically make a shortlist that includes Dicky's, Vtaw, TheKite and Pampas, and to the best of my knowledge none of them are buildable for either the 1.61 or 1.75 body now... Which really highlights the problem as I see it; This body got another major update before its previous update was even properly supported by outfits.

Now I've never done any conversions myself, but I gather it's a shitload of work, or else they'd just be popping up all over the place. And I'm not sure how enthusiastic anyone could really get about converting all those outfits for 1.75 if it turns out there's a 1.8X version coming down the pipe in a month or two that's just gonna break them all again... What this body needs more than anything right now is a commitment to not be tinkered with again for at least 12 months.

I don't want to go back to CBBE, and I'm still hanging in there for now, but it really sucks not being able to use any of the outfits that I basically build my characters and followers around.

On 10/15/2020 at 5:59 PM, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

You were banned from Fusion Girl, BT and all mods by yours truly because I was over dealing with 

1. Your consistent misinformation to users on bugs and issues pertaining to the mods I make/managed that kept bringing further support issues when your stupidity inevitably made the issue worse
  2. your continual attitude and refusal to listen to the people trying to offer you support for issues you created yourself
  3. Your continued assertations that anyone owes you anything or that you have some high influence 

Mods are a privilege, not a human right. Considering everything you have done, did and kept doing, I decided it was best to just block your access to anything I work on as it would save me the cost of ibuprofen cause I have less migraines without you and your shenanigans. Your continued behavior and making false accusations against me is why you will remain blocked. 

It's interesting you want to try to angle yourself to "Well I have a homosexual somewhere in my distant family, so BOS is making it up hurdur" when all I said was ok boomer and ignored you, but whatever keeps your lawyers paid in these trying times. 

So you blocked me because of conversations & opinions I make to OTHER PEOPLE? Wow, I guess that whole "free speech" thing is lost on you. 

The death threats you made were here on LL, not Nexus.

Glad to know you are singling me out because of my OPINIONS, and not anything serious.

Of course, this makes you a narcist  & a piece of shit, TWEEN.

Oh, and that's also DISCRIMINATION, which is a CRIME, at least in the USA.

I hardly say 2 words to you, so your "migraines" are a creation of your OWN MIND, and NOT something I'm actually doing.

Until just recently, I thought ZAZ was the creator of Fusion Girl, not you, and I was actively promoting Fusion Girl to get more clothing & assessory mods.

I can easily show where I've done the equivalent of $10,000 worth of work, so maybe I should send you a bill, since you want to be a horses' ass?

Show me all these threads where I'm attacking you or harassing you. Oh, they DON'T EXIST.

:no_mouth:

1 hour ago, TheCaptn said:

Here's my hot take on Fusion Girl right now: It's unequivocally the best body available for LL style adult content... But in June the perfect, unfortunately, became the enemy of the good. Because all of the best content for this body was broken, and with the very low simmer of content creation/conversion support for Fallout 4 these days it remains broken.

And I know 'best' is pretty subjective, but if you were to sort the nexus conversion results by endorsements you can basically make a shortlist that includes Dicky's, Vtaw, TheKite and Pampas, and to the best of my knowledge none of them are buildable for either the 1.61 or 1.75 body now... Which really highlights the problem as I see it; This body got another major update before its previous update was even properly supported by outfits.

Now I've never done any conversions myself, but I gather it's a shitload of work, or else they'd just be popping up all over the place. And I'm not sure how enthusiastic anyone could really get about converting all those outfits for 1.75 if it turns out there's a 1.8X version coming down the pipe in a month or two that's just gonna break them all again... What this body needs more than anything right now is a commitment to not be tinkered with again for at least 12 months.

I don't want to go back to CBBE, and I'm still hanging in there for now, but it really sucks not being able to use any of the outfits that I basically build my characters and followers around.

Look at their boots. If the boots are acting strange, don't shoot them, you'll crash your game.

:exclamation:

On 8/20/2020 at 7:36 PM, Nessa said:

Well... just found out about this when all my conversions suddenly stopped working with the new version. (Just updated today. Oops.) I've already reverted to 1.45 for my current setup for now. 

Oh dear. That means I'd have to handle my 300+ conversions by hand as most of them have a reference body. 🤦‍♀️ And to make matters worse I make extensive use of complicated Zaps. 🤣  Thank goodness I didn't release! 🤣 🤣

And of course in keeping with my usual luck, I find out about this right as I was about to start a new game. 🤣 🤣 (I'm always lucky like that! :face_dragon:)

Anyway, the new version has some great updates! In terms of the body itself, no question it's the absolute best for FO4!

I've tried several "normal" conversions from CBBE to FG 1.75 & all have failed. Apparently you MUST delete the bones associated with the clothing & attached body. To make matters worse, there doesn't seem to be a comprehensive step by step guide for removing said bones. (At least none that I've found).

:bawling:

1 hour ago, TheCaptn said:

My work is progressing.......

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pfWEjCTzlWPU/

2 hours ago, TheCaptn said:

1) you can download fg 1.45 from nexus to make body work again in outfits for old fg

2) you can convert cbbe outfits to fg 1.75, files and guide

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37380

Also check this resource with whole body that will help you to copy boneweight in outfits with neck/gloves

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

I've tried normal conversions. But they don't show pregnancy. So you must remove the bones & I'm not sure which bones to remove.

:bawling:

1)first you delete bones from project, then you import fg 1.75, and now you have only fg 1.75 bones in project

2)pregnancy is about morphs not bones

On 10/31/2020 at 7:39 AM, TheCaptn said:

1. I'm not obligated to seek out author permission to make improvements to mods I make... 
2. If people read instead of talking out their ass constantly they'd see that I literally have been offering full tutorials on Twitch (With plans to crosspost elsewhwere) how to work with the latest versions as well as have mentioned there's no future updates planned right now as everything is stable. 1.75 was never actually meant to even happen, I just happened to get the 3B files and worked my ass off for a week or two to actually make it perfect for release. It's so weird that people are bitching when I litcherally added in better breast physics. Make it make sense!

The amount of bitching people are making about how I made a whole ass laundry list of improvements that were requested and demanded (because older outfits broke) is super tiring and really not encouraging. You can't have your cake & eat it too.  Some of y'all trashed FG for not having these improvements in older versions, but then turned around and bitched when I made the damn improvements happen. I'm sorry that old outfits no longer work, but in order to move forward, anything old has to either break or be let go. Ain't my issue. 

As Indarello mentioned above you can build most pre FG 1.75 outfits if you have FG 1.45 installed when building them in Bodyslide. Just install both FG versions and let FG 1.75 overwrite the older one.

You might want to add the old 1.45 shapedata files to FG 1.75, @TheBottomhoodofSteel

Meaning just copy paste them in there while keeping the old file and folder name.

Here's what I figured out yesterday:

... What it cares about is the Fusion Girl shapedata files (tested it by deleting the files from FG 1.45 piece by piece). These and the folder they are in were also renamed.

The reason this breaks the armors in Bodyslide is this btw:

From the osp sliderset file of one of lazman's outfits:

<Shape target="BaseFBody" DataFolder="ZeX-FusionGirl">BaseFBody</Shape>

... a lot of pointless other shit ...

<Slider name="Belly Pregnant" invert="false" default="0">
            <Data name="BaseFBodyBelly Pregnant" target="BaseFBody">ZeX-FusionGirl.osd\BaseFBodyBelly Pregnant</Data>
            <Data name="FOutfit_1_2Belly Pregnant" target="FOutfit_1_2" local="true">Lazman35_Grognak.osd\FOutfit_1_2Belly Pregnant</Data>

If you don't load a reference body locally like I did with my Fusion Girl vagina and anus mod, but use one of the presets (like the official Fusion Girl) then the slider data for the body inside the outfits is linked to an external file, the osd shapedata file that comes with Fusion Girl.

So the outfit mod is not self reliant anymore and needs shape data files from that mod which have to be named and placed exactly how and where they were when the outfit modder added that body preset to their outfits.

Just copying and renaming the FG 1.75 shapedata folder and files doesn't work by the way, I tried it. I guess the name of the shape is referenced somewhere in these files (BaseFBody - old, FusionGirl - new). Or there is something else in there that's incompatible.

ROFLMAO!

Omg.........All I had to do was install Indarello's body to fix everything.

If I had known the fix was as easy as installing his version of FG, I'd have done it MONTHS AGO.

Crashes are completely gone, and I bet the clothes will convert now as well.

Good job, Indy! You fixed my game! I owe ya!

On 11/5/2020 at 4:50 AM, Bazinga said:

As Indarello mentioned above you can build most pre FG 1.75 outfits if you have FG 1.45 installed when building them in Bodyslide. Just install both FG versions and let FG 1.75 overwrite the older one.

You might want to add the old 1.45 shapedata files to FG 1.75, @TheBottomhoodofSteel

Meaning just copy paste them in there while keeping the old file and folder name.

Here's what I figured out yesterday:

This is exactly what I mean when I say people don't read and talk out the side of their asses. If people read, instead of talkin out the side of their asses or becoming the next armchair mod author, there'd be less needs for tylenol and maybe more mod authors. 

image.png.4389d22e3ac697206b23bfd6d6e301cc.png

1654857564_tenor(2).gif.b9950bc76060f87f62c114262c4263ad.gif

Charming as usual. Keep it up buddy, you're doing a bang up job to advertise this body. ;)

Obviously what I meant was that you could add the 1.45 shapedata files to the 1.75 archive. Or at least mention somewhere that these files are needed for some older outfit mods.

But you do you and just keep insulting people, @TheBottomhoodofSteel

I guess 425 people downloaded the file just for their health then.

image.png.5fd8b1d702a3ac6b8d01737f87307832.png

It literally takes 5 seconds of reading and figuring some stuff out for yourself. If people are insulted by being asked to practice basic reading and think for themselves a little bit, that's not my problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Nearly 430 people have read and thought for themselves just fine so clearly it's not a me problem, as I did my part to upload the older version files. 

14 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

I guess 425 people downloaded the file just for their health then.

It literally takes 5 seconds of reading and figuring some stuff out for yourself. If people are insulted by being asked to practice basic reading and think for themselves a little bit, that's not my problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Nearly 430 people have read and thought for themselves just fine so clearly it's not a me problem, as I did my part to upload the older version files. 

Are you doing this on purpose?

I was one of these 425 people who downloaded this exact file. And I still suggest that you add the old shapedata files to the main download. Because people will have problems to build pre 1.75 outfits. And most of them won't know how to fix it. It's not at all obvious to install FG 1.45 and let FG 1.75 overwrite it. Or to switch back and forth between FG versions to build outfits and play the game.

And many outfit mods don't specify the FG version, lazman for example didn't.

36 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

And many outfit mods don't specify the FG version, lazman for example didn't.

Unless he has updated, all of lazmans fusion girl conversion are for 1.45, he states in one of the mods comments section he would not be updating to the then new 1.6+ body any time soon or at all, this of course assumes he has not since changed his mind, or let somebody else re do them.  To be honest unless it specifically states 1.6+ then it is safe to assume it is for the 1.45, well I do anyway.

12 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Unless he has updated, all of lazmans fusion girl conversion are for 1.45, he states in one of the mods comments section he would not be updating to the then new 1.6+ body any time soon or at all, this of course assumes he has not since changed his mind, or let somebody else re do them.

I know that.

His mod doesn't specify it though.

And even if it would it isn't obvious that you have to install FG 1.45 to build them. Building pre 1.75 outfits works sometimes, sometimes not. Which is related to the question if the body shape data is part of the mod (if a locally saved preset was used when adding the reference body) or if the slider set files link to some external shape data file from a body mod (if the presets option was used).

I don't know if it's just the renamed body name (FusionGirl instead of BaseFBody), files and folders in FG 1.75 that break stuff for older outfit mods or if the versions are too different anyway. All I know is that adding the 1.45 shapedata files to FG 1.75 would fix this for many old outfits and wouldn't break anything.

So that's what I suggested. But I guess that makes me incapable of reading or something.

4 hours ago, Bazinga said:

I know that.

His mod doesn't specify it though.

And even if it would it isn't obvious that you have to install FG 1.45 to build them. Building pre 1.75 outfits works sometimes, sometimes not. Which is related to the question if the body shape data is part of the mod (if a locally saved preset was used when adding the reference body) or if the slider set files link to some external shape data file from a body mod (if the presets option was used).

I don't know if it's just the renamed body name (FusionGirl instead of BaseFBody), files and folders in FG 1.75 that break stuff for older outfit mods or if the versions are too different anyway. All I know is that adding the 1.45 shapedata files to FG 1.75 would fix this for many old outfits and wouldn't break anything.

So that's what I suggested. But I guess that makes me incapable of reading or something.

No idea really, when all this went down and it became apparent that fusion girl conversions were pretty much grinding to a halt for various reasons, I went back to cbbe, or at least I will when I rebuilt fallout 4 at some indeterminate point in the future anyway.

21 hours ago, Varithina said:

No idea really, when all this went down and it became apparent that fusion girl conversions were pretty much grinding to a halt for various reasons, I went back to cbbe, or at least I will when I rebuilt fallout 4 at some indeterminate point in the future anyway.

I'm sure it wasn't because the NUMBER ONE PROMOTER OF FUSION GIRL was blocked on the Nexus. That couldn't POSSIBLY be it.

:no_mouth: