2 hours ago, Silverwolf357 said:

Sorry. The Atika Socks that are for Patreons, when are they coming to Loverslab?

I don't know. I don't have a roadmap to make things for free. I decide spontaneously and not every mod is for free. The most are only for supporter, because I spend a lot of freetime for creating and I don't have to publish anything. I can also just keep it for myself.

Neoprene Update

It took me a while, but now it is done. I have created my own meshes for the neoprene clothing and adapted the previously published things. I also added new color variations and renamed the files. So I recommend you to delete the old Atika Set files and check your Sims. Whether everything still fits and sits.

neoprene_update_20210130.jpg.4447fd6dff2bd993e6ce37374f7859c4.jpg

On 11/2/2020 at 6:51 PM, wongfoo2003 said:

Can you do a mask like this?

NJ-by-Leon-de-Leon-Detail-424x600.jpg.723d1e7c1bd3ae6134db8bb46c7b4489.jpgclass3dec3.jpg.77719d010c66d5f6f0f9447f462bfed2.jpg

Hi wongfoo,

I had some time for testing around with this kind of mask, but it is not possible. A Hat in Sims 4 can only cover the hair from top zu bottom. The Settings for hiding hairs if a Sim wear a Hat don't allow to cover only hair at the side of the head. I can create this mask but you can only use it with a suitable hairstyle, otherwise hair will appear outside of the mask. See spoiler

Is this Ok for you?

Spoiler

test.thumb.jpg.38508abc24817c1db2d61ffcfbf32b6a.jpg