19 hours ago, rock0101 said:

Hey :) I was curious if you'll be releasing a long sleeve belly-free set of shirts ?? That's my "Christmas wish" ? lol

Hi, this is no problem to create. ? But the release will not to xmas. To xmas I will release the glitter lollypop suit. ?

3 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

@lovebob - where is the (closed) Basic Suit w/Zipper as an Accessory? you have the (open) for both accessory and full-body but the closed only has the full-suit.

There is no accessorie version for all closed zipper. The sex parts would look out like the condome suit. If you check the female singlets accessories you will see this. This does not make sense to fuck through the closed zipper. So you can wear the closed verion as fullbody suit and if you Sim have sex the will unwear it, and than they have the open version.

The texture of the zipper would also distorted by the default ww sex parts. So if you would see it, you would ask why it looks so ugly.

4 hours ago, LoveBob said:

There is no accessorie version for all closed zipper. The sex parts would look out like the condome suit. If you check the female singlets accessories you will see this. This does not make sense to fuck through the closed zipper. So you can wear the closed verion as fullbody suit and if you Sim have sex the will unwear it, and than they have the open version.

The texture of the zipper would also distorted by the default ww sex parts. So if you would see it, you would ask why it looks so ugly.

gotcha ok ty

1 hour ago, Vanecessary said:

Hey, is there anyway you can make like jeans with the dick out? We need some more of those type of clothes.

I'm far away to make jeans with the dick out. my roadmap leads me to neoprene and lycra clothes and than ... we will see ☺️

18 hours ago, rock0101 said:

Hoping for a set of leggings that have holes for the dick and balls. I want to wear them with the over shoulder gloves ?

Codpiece leggings and cycling shorts are possible. I put it on the wish list. ☺️?