13 minutes ago, simhead666 said:

Wonderful.

Any actual new content for LL members, or is this basically just an advertisment?

Because I haven't been publishing mods that long, there are a lot of things for supporters. How I make mods available for free I still have to look. There is just a lot of free time behind it and everybody wants to get things for free. I can understand that, but you have to wait a while for that and not everything will be available for free.

Edit: Also, I would like to make the downloads available only through my website, because I don't like to think about maintaining downloads on different platforms.

On 9/8/2020 at 7:12 PM, LoveBob said:

Because I haven't been publishing mods that long, there are a lot of things for supporters. How I make mods available for free I still have to look. There is just a lot of free time behind it and everybody wants to get things for free. I can understand that, but you have to wait a while for that and not everything will be available for free.

Edit: Also, I would like to make the downloads available only through my website, because I don't like to think about maintaining downloads on different platforms.

Fair comment...Thank you for releasing the extra colour swatches, that was a very decent gesture (and much more likely to get my support than showing me stuff I can't have).

1 hour ago, simhead666 said:

Fair comment...Thank you for releasing the extra colour swatches, that was a very decent gesture (and much more likely to get my support than showing me stuff I can't have).

? you can have! for one time 5,50€ at my website and you can download all published mods. ? Or is that amout to much for my mods? ?

Oh also I post here to inform and share my new stuff with people that don't want to use twitter and co but like to be up to date. Nobody is forced to look in here. ?

So what it sounds like you are saying there is that I could sign up once, download all your current stuff, then stop supporting you?

That's not how I look at Patreon support...If I like what someone is doing and get a lot of use out of their stuff, then I will support them, permanently (unless they suddenly turn into an utter cock).  ?

9 minutes ago, simhead666 said:

So what it sounds like you are saying there is that I could sign up once, download all your current stuff, then stop supporting you?

I even prefer that to someone just waiting to get something for free. ?

9 minutes ago, simhead666 said:

That's not how I look at Patreon support...If I like what someone is doing and get a lot of use out of their stuff, then I will support them, permanently (unless they suddenly turn into an utter cock).  ?

Fortunately not everyone is like that! There are people who support someone because they see that this person is doing something that is great and they want that this person is motivated to contiue his work. Nobody says that I have to share my fetish mods. My Sims are happy to wear all the latex from the first minute. ???

But thx for you opinion!

10 hours ago, korbe said:

wouldn't it be easier to put them all in 1 file?

No not for me. I don't like one big file. But feel free to do so at your hdd. You can combine all the files in once with s4studio.

And If you mean the downloads? Than you have to always download a zip with all mods, that wil bigger and bigger every time, if i release a new item. Do not make sense for me.

10 hours ago, LoveBob said:

No not for me. I don't like one big file. But feel free to do so at your hdd. You can combine all the files in once with s4studio.

And If you mean the downloads? Than you have to always download a zip with all mods, that wil bigger and bigger every time, if i release a new item. Do not make sense for me.

i didn't mean 'merge' them together. i mean if you just make a folder, call it LBob's stuff & toss all the packs in it, THEN zip it! easy! 1 file to deal with! all the packs are still seperate so i can choose which i want. it'd be easier for u & us. just saying. good luck with the modding!

10 hours ago, LoveBob said:

13 hours ago, korbe said:

i didn't mean 'merge' them together. i mean if you just make a folder, call it LBob's stuff & toss all the packs in it, THEN zip it! easy! 1 file to deal with! all the packs are still seperate so i can choose which i want. it'd be easier for u & us. just saying. good luck with the modding!

There are 8 Billion humans on this planet. I will never be able to please everybody. I have my own idea of how I offer my mods. I don't want to offer a giant zip file for download. It would be 695MB big at the moment and gets bigger with every mod. Then someone comes with a slow internet connection and would like to choose it individually. For this I have my website, which is built like an onlineshop. Just like you would personally choose fetish clothes. That is not perfect. But it does not have to be. Because there is no such thing as perfect and for some of the 8 billion people it looks different.