LoveBob - latex clothes

View File

00_LoveBob_banner.jpg.721acce09b79c1253e83a320a27af82f.jpg

Hello and welcome,

My focus is on sexy clothing for men. This includes fetish clothes made of latex, neoprene and lycra and various assesscoris like harnesses, bracelets and so on. Depending on that, I will also make clothes for women if I think it is important.

I have decided to combine the individual mods into all in one zip files. This makes it more organized, but also makes the download file bigger. If you only want to download a single mod, have a look at my website. There you will also find additional information about each mod.

I hope you like my creations.

Follow me on X (Twitter) or Tumblr, if you don't want to miss anything

I would be happy if you would support me. You can find me on: Patreon

Have fun

find more on www.lovebob.eu

Some important informations:

For the clothes with condom "P0" you need at least the default WW penis mesh to use it. Can also work with other mods, no guarantee. Tested with Simdulgence – RealGens Penis mod.

lovebob_penis_meshes.jpg.c44c63f88bc69a08844185d08d50c2ce.jpg

lovebob_latex_colors.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/19/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sims 4 Base Game

Edited by LoveBob
On 7/19/2020 at 3:39 AM, LoveBob said:

LoveBob - Sexy Fetish Clothes

View File

00_LoveBob_Banner.png.cacaa3ee6c2bacb1a59e25af466d9e78.png

Hello and welcome,

I startet to create fetish clothes for the Sims, because I missed a lot of it for all this sex animations and gameplay. My focus is on sexy underwear for men. This includes fetish clothing made of latex, neoprene and lycra. And various assesscoris like harnesses, wristbands and so on. Depending on that, I will also make clothes for women if I consider it important.

I have premade a lot of stuff to learn how it works. I'll publish it first for Patreons. So stay curious...

To get a better overview of my creations, visit my website: www.lovebob.eu

Subscribe if you want to stay informed or follow me on social media.

I hope you like my creations and have fun with them.

LoveBob

upcoming content for Patreons:

Reveal hidden contents

LoveBob_m_Atika_Set_image.thumb.jpg.7423b913b73d1bcc8f7eed4893977d03.jpgt

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/19/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sims 4 Base Game

where might i obtain the other clothes featured in your banner above? the female ones, specifically?

1 hour ago, RubiiSugar said:

where might i obtain the other clothes featured in your banner above? the female ones, specifically?

It is all my stuff, except shoes and jewellery. But it isn't published jet. ☺️

I wanted to make my own clothes, but didn't know how. I startet in January with modding and premade a lot of stuff. I would be sure that I could make it in the quality I prefer. And now I feel ready to show what I have. But please understand, that it is and was a lot of free time that I spend to learn and make this. So I will publish it step by step. And meanwhile I could work on the next ones. ?

For the moment I plan a weekly release. with basic latex clothes until all the basics are out! After this, I will publish more complex clothes. And I want to make some extra colors and pattern. Maybe a leo print latex catsuit with a tail and so ... ?

21 hours ago, LoveBob said:

It is all my stuff, except shoes and jewellery. But it isn't published jet. ☺️

I wanted to make my own clothes, but didn't know how. I startet in January with modding and premade a lot of stuff. I would be sure that I could make it in the quality I prefer. And now I feel ready to show what I have. But please understand, that it is and was a lot of free time that I spend to learn and make this. So I will publish it step by step. And meanwhile I could work on the next ones. ?

For the moment I plan a weekly release. with basic latex clothes until all the basics are out! After this, I will publish more complex clothes. And I want to make some extra colors and pattern. Maybe a leo print latex catsuit with a tail and so ... ?

i feel it, publish when youre ready. i was however mostly interested in the stockings/gloves/sleeves for the ladies and i just wanted to confirm that they were yours so i know to keep my eyes on this. also a catsuit with a tail sounds awesome. any plans to make crotch openings on some or are the full body ones more to your liking? Awesome work on these and i look forward to the future!

18 minutes ago, RubiiSugar said:

i feel it, publish when youre ready. i was however mostly interested in the stockings/gloves/sleeves for the ladies and i just wanted to confirm that they were yours so i know to keep my eyes on this. also a catsuit with a tail sounds awesome. any plans to make crotch openings on some or are the full body ones more to your liking? Awesome work on these and i look forward to the future!

Sweet! You updated your website, i seriously appreciate that, thank you!

3 hours ago, RubiiSugar said:

any plans to make crotch openings on some or are the full body ones more to your liking? Awesome work on these and i look forward to the future!

In fact. I want to make open crotches. Some with zipper an for the boys with a hole and a optional codepiece. So that the Sim can wear the suit like a accessorie leggings and the codepiece like a underwear over it. I'm already looking forward to having this in the game. There's so much to do ??

20 hours ago, LoveBob said:

In fact. I want to make open crotches. Some with zipper an for the boys with a hole and a optional codepiece. So that the Sim can wear the suit like a accessorie leggings and the codepiece like a underwear over it. I'm already looking forward to having this in the game. There's so much to do ??

I absolutely love it! thank you so much, i have a hard time finding good crotchless cc for females AND males

16 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

I use simdulgence realgens penis mod and this happend when i tried to use your full body latex suits. Do you get any plans to fix it?

29_07.20_17-57-42.png.61fa64fa2fd8219c454fbcdfec67ced8.png

Hmmm... Looks like your condom burst.

EDIT:

I have check this! It was my fault. I was only focused on the WhickedWhims default penis that I didn' use the full texture zone for the penis meshes. I fixed it and tested it and now it works. You can download it on Patreon or the demo here in Loverslab.

01_08.20_10-56-43.thumb.png.1bbc951aaeb1fd09c35b1dcc804e3342.png

29.07.20_17-57-42.png

20 hours ago, LoveBob said:

Hmmm... Looks like your condom burst.

EDIT:

I have check this! It was my fault. I was only focused on the WhickedWhims default penis that I didn' use the full texture zone for the penis meshes. I fixed it and tested it and now it works. You can download it on Patreon or the demo here in Loverslab

I'm having the same issue with Hiroki's Better Body.

19 hours ago, simhead666 said:

29.07.20_17-57-42.png

I'm having the same issue with Hiroki's Better Body.

It would be easier for me to check this If you would share a link for the mod you use, make a screenshot of the issue. The more information you share with me, the easier and faster I can help.

Try this updated versions of my mod i published yesterday ( Patreon | Loverslab )!!!

19 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Thank you. I already got it at patron.

BTW I like your model. Is it possible to get him too?

Not at the moment. But I've already thought about it. Except I've never exported a sim before. And I do use mods. According to my info you have to find each mod separately to add it to the export file. that was too much work for me at the moment.

17 hours ago, LoveBob said:

Not at the moment. But I've already thought about it. Except I've never exported a sim before. And I do use mods. According to my info you have to find each mod separately to add it to the export file. that was too much work for me at the moment.

You can use the Sims 4 Tray Importer ( https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/  ). It will make your sims zip file with all the custom content. i think it's the easiest way to do it.