Hi !

Thank you very much for allowing us to download your sims, I really like the way they look ^^

Can I ask you a question ? actually three question if we count he one before xD

1. What sims can we find on your patreon if we suscribe (I mean not specifically, in general)

2. If one of the sim loost the survey, can we find it after on your patreon ? (Andy roberts looks incredible ^^)

Have a good day ! :D

On 11/23/2020 at 5:40 PM, Howarde said:

Hi !

Thank you very much for allowing us to download your sims, I really like the way they look ^^

1. What sims can we find on your patreon if we suscribe (I mean not specifically, in general)

2. If one of the sim loost the survey, can we find it after on your patreon ? (Andy roberts looks incredible ^^)

Hi 

Sorry for the intrusion. I am a supporter of her patreon and I took the boldness to answer because I read that she has been in poor health, perhaps that is why she has not answered ? and that is why I want to help owers.

Well, I'll tell you that being a supporter brings us many benefits in reality, every week it uploads exclusive content sometimes up to 10 sims (I am talking about the TL membership because it is the one I have). Every Monday gives us early access to the sims of the week and if all the previous girls who were not selected are available with new things every week. 

I hope it did help a bit. I hope she is better to clarify your doubts better. 

On 11/23/2020 at 5:40 PM, Howarde said:

Hi !

On 11/27/2020 at 3:55 PM, Howarde said:

Thank mate for providing some informations, i'll definitely try her patreon ;)

Hello! 
Of course you can ask me anything and I will gladly answer :) 
1. On Mondays you have an early access to the sims of the week published here in LL, there are updates from Monday to Saturday (the amount depends a lot also on my health status or my personal workload but normally during those days a sim or two will be uploaded as I said depending on the factors mentioned above is the amount of updates that are uploaded to the platform)
2. In fact, the most voted sims will always be posted here on LL for download, the girls who lost get on Patreon. 
Thanks for your sponsorship and give me the opportunity to show you more of my content, I hope what you see is to your liking! ❤️
Thank you very much for joining our little family in Patreón! ❤️ I am very grateful to all of you for your support and concern for my health!
A big hug and thanks again for everything! ❤️
Take care and have a great start to your week! ❤️

On 11/27/2020 at 3:50 AM, Yei07 said:

Hi 

Sorry for the intrusion. I am a supporter of her patreon and I took the boldness to answer because I read that she has been in poor health, perhaps that is why she has not answered ? and that is why I want to help owers.

Well, I'll tell you that being a supporter brings us many benefits in reality, every week it uploads exclusive content sometimes up to 10 sims (I am talking about the TL membership because it is the one I have). Every Monday gives us early access to the sims of the week and if all the previous girls who were not selected are available with new things every week. 

I hope it did help a bit. I hope she is better to clarify your doubts better. 

Hi honey!
Thank you so much for giving support here in the thread! ❤️
You are always a charming person :)
Thank you for caring about my health, we are going slowly but thanks to the treatment I am feeling stronger.
A hug and take care of yourself! ❤️ 

On 11/29/2020 at 8:15 PM, Etiennet said:

Hi honey!
Thank you so much for giving support here in the thread! ❤️
You are always a charming person :)
Thank you for caring about my health, we are going slowly but thanks to the treatment I am feeling stronger.
A hug and take care of yourself! ❤️ 

I'm glad to read that you're in better health now, we've been very concerned about you but you've brought us amazing updates for the holidays.

Keep taking care of your health and do not overextend yourself deviant, although your content is incredible, your well-being comes first. We want you healthy! 

Sorry for my previous comment, English is not my native language and nothing was understood with the translator.  As I said, I hope this information will be of help to you.  Today he released 4 units on his patreon for all audiences (Nikki, Luiri, Scara and Kirliam).  Thank you for releasing them to and from the community.

On 12/7/2020 at 5:19 AM, Yei07 said:

I'm glad to read that you're in better health now, we've been very concerned about you but you've brought us amazing updates for the holidays.

Keep taking care of your health and do not overextend yourself deviant, although your content is incredible, your well-being comes first. We want you healthy! 

Thank you very much indeed you are the best! ❤️

Although doing sims distracts me a lot from thinking about my health so it's an excellent hobby.
I'm so happy that you enjoy my content that it encourages me to continue with this project! 

19 hours ago, Yei07 said:

Sorry for my previous comment, English is not my native language and nothing was understood with the translator.  As I said, I hope this information will be of help to you.  Today he released 4 units on his patreon for all audiences (Nikki, Luiri, Scara and Kirliam).  Thank you for releasing them to and from the community.

Haha you beat me to the punch but you're right I was releasing some domestic units yesterday and today I'll be updating the entry and uploading the files. :)❤️