On 10/17/2020 at 8:50 PM, IamGreatBoy said:

Stupid question but I would like to make sure, is there any download requirements? Also do the clothes come with the character?

Not at all, it is always a pleasure to answer your questions :3 

Nothing is really required, the zipped file already came with all the outfits shown in the preview ;) you just have to place it in your corresponding folders and enjoy it in your game.  

22 hours ago, Dio_Wolf49 said:

I voted for the girl with glasses.  Nice to see your new creations.

I'm very happy to see you here! ❤️ 
Thank you for your support in this project, I knew you would like this girl Iol believe her inspired by your commentary a while ago :)

On 11/6/2020 at 3:19 AM, Yei07 said:

I am really happy to see that you are back by sharing your wonderful creations! 

I can see that your character quality has improved in these months, continue to do a great job.

Your work is amazing honey! ?❤️

Always a pleasure to see you here Yei! ❤️ 
Thank you for your kind welcome.

On 11/6/2020 at 6:09 AM, Mast3r said:

how can I fix this? 

image.png.8c5ac284d57e48dae010b31fa856a5e1.png

The domestic units of the month of October and November were created with the version of the game 1.67, if you have a lower version this error will appear.
Unfortunately it is only solved if you update your game to the last available patch.