Jump to content
Trykz

Droids of the Commonwealth - 07/17/2020 *Thermal Edition* - 07/31/2020

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ElsissSurana said:

Do you have plans to expand the viruses in the mod?  If they get past your firewall can they inject programming that your character must follow or do they just cause damage to the player?

I plan on adding more "types", yes. But as far as any kind of mind control stuff, no. I've never really had much of a like for that sort of thing. The stuff I'm working on right now will add a lot to your plate as it is, without worrying about how to work around stuff like adult mods pulling you into a scene at the worst possible time. That happens enough as it is. It sucks enough blowing up because you're stuck in handcuffs when some raider gang decides they want you to be their fucktoy for a few days and you can't access your holotape to load your shield when a radstorm hits. Or they decide to gangbang you right next to a pile of rad barrels. Or getting sent back to the factory for rebuild because you ran out of power, so your firewall dropped, and a virus wrecked your SPU beyond repair, and now you have to make new stuff to retrieve your old stuff. Trust me. It happens to my character more than I care sometimes. Especially since I use a mod that makes NPCs do 5x damage to the PC. Get shot a couple times, and ON go the handcuffs 😱

 

Nah. No mind control gimmicks. I don't think it would add any real value to the mod to be worth all the potential added hassles.

 

Trykz

Link to post

Great mod so far! Not too sure if it is because of this mod but I noticed my High heels are no longer working.

 

Also having problems turning off the stability module, even if I unload everything it is still on.

Link to post
2 hours ago, ray314 said:

Great mod so far! Not too sure if it is because of this mod but I noticed my High heels are no longer working.

 

Also having problems turning off the stability module, even if I unload everything it is still on.

Update your HHS or add the race to your current install.

 

Trykz

Link to post
9 hours ago, King of tentacle said:

anybody know what the cause of this peculiar hiccup is because i'd love to know it was fine until now and redoing bodyslide hasn't fixed it

if you cant tell from the screen the body some how gets zeroed when wearing the nanosuit but the suit itself stays at my settings googling the problem has only led me to believe it to be some kind of base body issue

20200720011358_1.jpg.33cf7c036f42fc507353a587a4857ccf.jpg

so i take it no one has any ideas on this mismatched problem?

Link to post
54 minutes ago, King of tentacle said:

so i take it no one has any ideas on this mismatched problem?

Just kind of an odd ball idea. May want to double check and make sure you selected the same base body in body slide. For example if you built cbbe of one part and Atomic of another. That very well could give you that mismatch. Of the actual Droid bits in BS of course.

Link to post

 

16 minutes ago, Vyrce said:

Just kind of an odd ball idea. May want to double check and make sure you selected the same base body in body slide. For example if you built cbbe of one part and Atomic of another. That very well could give you that mismatch. Of the actual Droid bits in BS of course.

oh i triple checked that ya see it worked fine at first up until it didn't 

although i did figure it out kind of basically see when i used the mesh pre bodyslide it worked fine but post bodyslide you get what happens in the picture all i did in bodyslide was set it to my preset and zap some of the extra bits nothing that should've caused that behavior 

also i use fusion girl switched to that once i found out it had tigersan options🥰

 

essentially setting it to my preset caused the issue in the first place which is strange af!

Link to post

What i would LOVE to see in this mod are body modifications: both combat and sexual nature ones, leaning slighty towards sexual 🥴. Fingers crossed.

 

Edit: As I am aware that second breast row would be tricky to be made, some sexual mods could be more of a flawour immersiveness like orifice durability (for sex atributes) or vagina pleasure mod mark III - give your sexbot vagina covered in tiny tentacles to enchance intercourse, for example.

Link to post
3 hours ago, King of tentacle said:

 

oh i triple checked that ya see it worked fine at first up until it didn't 

although i did figure it out kind of basically see when i used the mesh pre bodyslide it worked fine but post bodyslide you get what happens in the picture all i did in bodyslide was set it to my preset and zap some of the extra bits nothing that should've caused that behavior 

also i use fusion girl switched to that once i found out it had tigersan options🥰

 

essentially setting it to my preset caused the issue in the first place which is strange af!

This is typically indicative of a version mismatch. The droid Fusion Girl body is built from FG 1.45, whereas your preset *may*(?) be FG 1.61. I HAD built the FG droid with 1.61, but went back to the original 1.45 body after I had a TON of issues with the armor conversions the I didn't have with 1.45. When a more *finalized* FG body emerges, I'll revisit it. But for the moment, 1.61 doesn't serve my purposes at all.

 

On another note, here's what I'm currently working on:

 

20200720150346_1.jpg

 

This is what your internal chassis looks like with your outer skin panels removed 😉

 

Why would you want to remove your outer skin panels? Well, maybe THIS might have something to do with it:

 

20200720150733_1.jpg

 

Sometimes your systems have a mind of their own, and will take appropriate actions to protect themselves 😱

 

More to come......

 

Trykz

Link to post
13 hours ago, Trykz said:

The droid Fusion Girl body is built from FG 1.45, whereas your preset *may*(?) be FG 1.61

you hit the nail on the head there shame fusion girl hasn't stabilized just keeps getting new versions making everyone have to refit everything 

i'm tempted to switch back to cbbe just for the stability 

Link to post
5 hours ago, King of tentacle said:

you hit the nail on the head there shame fusion girl hasn't stabilized just keeps getting new versions making everyone have to refit everything 

i'm tempted to switch back to cbbe just for the stability 

 

I reverted back to 1.45 because to me, it seems the most stable. It has a fair number of conversions available as well. And I find it generally the most reliable for converting outfits myself as I want them. *Most* CBBE outfits/armors are a pretty direct fit, requiring very little (if any) adjustment. It's typically just copy bone weights, conform all, and done. I used to use CBBE, but the realism of the physics simply didn't cut it. Too much "jitter" 😝

 

Trykz

Link to post
6 hours ago, Trykz said:

 

I reverted back to 1.45 because to me, it seems the most stable. It has a fair number of conversions available as well. And I find it generally the most reliable for converting outfits myself as I want them. *Most* CBBE outfits/armors are a pretty direct fit, requiring very little (if any) adjustment. It's typically just copy bone weights, conform all, and done. I used to use CBBE, but the realism of the physics simply didn't cut it. Too much "jitter" 😝

 

Trykz

well thankfully my past self is incredibly lazy in deleting old archives turns out i had a copy of 1.45 lying around in the mo2 dl folder so without further ado : my cryodroid is ready

20200721172047_1.jpg.8f5d45416076b9d1d6a08fa7e648c218.jpg

now i'm off to freeze the commonwealth in style 🥶

Link to post
1 hour ago, houdini said:

BTW. Is it only me or physics ain't working after body swap?

 

I discovered conflict Droids have with Wasteland Dairy. Spine uses same slot as babies there, And fusion cores probably conflicting with milking machines.

I don't use that mod so......

 

which body are you using? And have you logged out and back in? Some physics require a *jumpstart* after they're interrupted.

 

Trykz

Link to post
11 hours ago, Trykz said:

which body are you using? And have you logged out and back in? Some physics require a *jumpstart* after they're interrupted.

 

Trykz

fusion girl. Ill try to reinstall them soon.

 

Edit: nope, disabling physics, reloading saves then enabling it again didnt help

Link to post

I think I'm retarded, I go into the hatch in the South Boston Checkpoint read both terminals, the second terminal says sign Digital Waiver Below however thats it, nothing else. The door remains locked and i have been racking my head trying to figure out how to open it. 

Link to post
6 hours ago, sammythesquirrel said:

sign the waver see what happens

 

 

I think he might have been unnecessarily concerned with getting a virus (pro-tip: humans can't get computer virus') 😂

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

So I decided to work on something a little *different* today..... and I made this:

 

20200722235015_1.jpg

 

I'm currently brainstorming how to best implement it. I'm looking into figuring out how to make the character use the power armor voice while it's worn. I'm also thinking I might separate the *hair* as a helmet, and leaving the mask and breather tubes together as a gas mask.

 

I'll sleep on it and figure it out in the morning over coffee 😝

 

Trykz

Link to post

Ahh..... ignorance is bliss, isn't it? 😝

 

Anyway.....

 

so I decided to split the breather into two parts. The headpiece and rebreather. Each piece can be worn separately or together. EITHER piece will remove the helmet if it is equipped, but the headpiece uses the same buff enchantment and has the same stats/power requirements as the helmet. When I release the expanded content for this, ALL parts will affect your core temperature value. The more pieces you have equipped, the faster your core temperature climbs. I also set the core temperature controller to shut down for sleeping and waiting. However, the SAME RULES APPLY as they do for power. You must NOT have any parts equipped, OR any subroutines running.

 

Temperature requires a bit more attention as well, because it's *range* is MUCH smaller. Optimal operating temperature is below 195.75, and I provide a couple of tools to facilitate keeping it down: 

 

First, is the *manual cooling cycle*. The manual cooling cycle will remove ALL outer skinned panels, and shut you down for 15 seconds. Once you boot back up and the cycle completes, the temperature controller will automatically *redeploy* your outer panels.

 

Second, is the *core coolant injector*. These CANNOT be requested from the Mainframe. But you CAN find them in various chem boxes throughout the game as I've added them to a couple of their leveled lists.

 

And finally, is the system *fail-safe cooling cycle*. This is a *forced* cooling cycle that occurs when your core temperature reaches 215.00. You WON'T like it. Why? Because it wrecks your health, draws a LOT of power (goodbye up to 1 full fusion core), AND shuts you down..... for THREE MINUTES.

 

Oh yeah..... at 195.75 when your skinned panels get removed, the temperature controller will KEEP removing them regardless of how often you redeploy them. And it will slowly eat at your exposed chassis (health) until you have near nothing left (10 health). 👀

 

So yeah, don't let your core temperature get the better of you.

 

 

Spoiler

20200723130049_1.jpg20200723130115_1.jpg20200723130140_1.jpg20200723130159_1.jpg20200723130229_1.jpg20200723130355_1.jpg20200723130456_1.jpg20200723130521_1.jpg

 

 

More to come.....

 

Trykz

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...