46 minutes ago, AnnaShapard said:

WHERE is the Kennel in solitude? can't find it!:P

That's a SL Survival feature, not from this mod.  If you're using SL Survival and you're looking for something it adds, you should be able to get an answer on its support topic.

52 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm planning to reduce the duration of the gag punishment from 24 hours down to 6.  I don't think the original intent was to be as punishing as it is today, particularly with effects that block food, drink, and potions.  Because it is so harsh, I've never added gag punishment to new dialog choices.  If it's just 6 hours, gagging can be used more freely, and players can misbehave without risking a crippling punishment.  I'll have logic so players can't simply sleep the time away though, so it won't become trivial.  If anyone has a counter argument, this is the time to speak up (I'm sure there's a gag joke in there, but it escapes me).

I guess with my timescale settings, that would be 3 hours real-world time.

I fear the will end up, as it does too often in other mods, where devices prevent game-play rather than spicing it up. 

To be clear, I am not opposed to devices in general: I do like the pony express quest, but I don't like Lights Out.

Bottom line is: Just slapping on a device is boring, there needs to be some interactivity/game play. Waiting is just not fun.

So rather than having the char gagged for some time, they could be gagged until some condition is fulfilled (e.g. some sort of penance).

Another way to go about things is more like what Kalmah did in their City Bondage quest, i.e. where you can skip time.

1 hour ago, (\x.x x) (\x.x x) said:

I guess with my timescale settings, that would be 3 hours real-world time.

Yes, players who use extreme timescale settings suffer more from negative effects and benefit more from positive ones regardless of the source.  At least with the planned change, the gag duration will be 4 times less than it is now.  A gag doesn't shut down the ability to play, but for those who really dislike it, nothing prevents players from using the game's wait function to skip ahead, though doing a lot of that could complicate offering service enough times that day (not likely to be a problem if one's timescale is extremely low).  It's only sleeping that will extend the duration, since we can't have Lola napping right through gag time.

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Yes, players who use extreme timescale settings suffer more from negative effects and benefit more from positive ones regardless of the source.

Fair enough.

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

A gag doesn't shut down the ability to play, but for those who really dislike it, nothing prevents players from using the game's wait function to skip ahead, though doing a lot of that could complicate offering service enough times that day (not likely to be a problem if one's timescale is extremely low).  It's only sleeping that will extend the duration, since we can't have Lola napping right through gag time.

I agree, this will not be an issue.

I guess, I wrongly had the impression, that the sleeping feature is about some sort of cheat prevention.

But considering your advice to forward time, the only way I can make sense of it now, is that you want to save the player from missing out, because

some other mod, like SL Survival, compels them to take a nap. That, of course, would be a laudable effort.

Anyhow, upon reflection, I realized, that I'd like to apologize that my first post in thread is criticism, instead of well-deserved thanks for an awesome mod.

I really think that this is my favorite quest mods here, and was afraid, you planned something that had the potential to sour it for me.

Especially since you constant updates keep on making it better and better all the time.

So, please keep up the great work and accept my gratitude.

Regarding the gag at 6 hours, I think that's a solid move, especially since DD gags prevent eating and drinking. That has - as you say - the potential to be a pretty big deal for people who use different needs mods. My work around has been to put the DD gag on with a manipulated lock and take it off and eat very quickly when necessary; but actually being locked out from eating (maybe with a begging "please let me eat/ drink" dialogue option) is more immersive for sure.

My current playthrough has Submissive Lola as a driving force right now, and it is really good. I have a few edge case situations and suggestions to make. This is offered without any sort of expectation, but just as some ideas and observations in case it is useful to you moving forward HexBolt8.

• I've had a few funny (as in, requiring reload/ debug resolution) interactions with other mods.
    • I've had "Time to Relax" tie me up in a way that stripped off my backpack (from Hunterborn IIRC), which combined with the SL Surivival bare feet speed debuff meant I couldn't actually move due to being over-encumbered  now - so other than dropping stuff (most of which I couldn't really drop in a plausible way), I couldn't actually return to civilization. It was fixable by temporarily switching MCM settings for Survival, but it was kind of funny.
    • It was even more hilarious because the "wilderness" I was in was the Cidhna mine where I'd been taken by the guards for a body search while entering the city to begin with. Body Search in particular plays a bit of havoc with some of the quests that require you to do stuff inside the city when taken to Cidhna mine - but maybe that's a Body Search issue not a Lola one.
    • It was even more hilarious, though, because I also had the prostitution event running and was getting in trouble for having left the city before finishing the job. I think my character was getting zapped pretty hard trying to make it out of the mine before she died. Though like I said, that's probably more of a Body Search issue where it takes you "outside the city" for the search.
  • On a different note, if there's a way to add some sort of consequence for acting on the "I want you to urinate" event in inappropriate places (like, say inside peoples houses when they see you) that'd be cool. My character just urinated inside the Temple of Dibella (where she's an acolyte), and I think it would be awesome if there was some sort of consequence for that - maybe someone yelling at you, or a small bounty added or something.

EDIT: Since 2020-01-12, this patch is outdated.
HexBolt8 released an update which includes a newer version of this EFF patch.

I made a patch to address some issues caused by Extensible Follower Framework and its separation of follower's inventory into what is on the follower (typically equipped items) and what is in its "inventory" (special container where it puts all the other stuff follower gets).
For example, when SubmissiveLola wants to check follower's gold, it will now count the gold in both containers (the follower and its "inventory").
It will also take both containers into account when removing gold (and any other items) from the follower/owner.

Feel free to do with it as you wish.
It requires Submissive Lola Resubmission v1.1 with the latest update (Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 20 Nov 2020)

SubmissiveLola Resub 1.1.2020-11-20 Roggvir's EFF 4.0.5 patch.zip

16 minutes ago, danta said:

How do I start Time to Relax ?

You don't start it, your character's master does.

But to try to be more helpful: I just had it happen in my game and I think the relevant conditions were: not in a town or dungeon and having close to maximum encumbrance. Not sure if there are any other requirements. But I'd been running around carrying a lot for quite a while, so I think the percentage likelihood of triggering is pretty low.

1 hour ago, Anunya said:
1 hour ago, danta said:

You don't start it, your character's master does.

But to try to be more helpful: I just had it happen in my game and I think the relevant conditions were: not in a town or dungeon and having close to maximum encumbrance. Not sure if there are any other requirements. But I'd been running around carrying a lot for quite a while, so I think the percentage likelihood of triggering is pretty low.

The percentage of triggering Time to Relax is bloody high - if you set your Encumbrance Level low enough in the MCM

4 hours ago, danta said:

Take a look at your MCM setting for "Weight limit for Time to Relax".  That's the trigger, when you change to a new area.  It won't activate in a dungeon, building, or "habitation", or if you're below level 5.  I'm going to change the "habitation" check to city or town. 

On 11/24/2020 at 12:37 AM, Anunya said:

On a different note, if there's a way to add some sort of consequence for acting on the "I want you to urinate" event in inappropriate places (like, say inside peoples houses when they see you) that'd be cool. My character just urinated inside the Temple of Dibella (where she's an acolyte), and I think it would be awesome if there was some sort of consequence for that - maybe someone yelling at you, or a small bounty added or something.

The Nov 20 update prevents that situation.  Perhaps this occurred before you installed it, or maybe your temple mod strips away the LocTypeDwelling keyword from the Temple of Dibella location.  Owners now have the sense not to order a slave to urinate in a "dwelling" (which includes temples, inns, shops, and homes) or in the streets of a city or town.

It was even more hilarious because the "wilderness" I was in was the Cidhna mine where I'd been taken by the guards for a body search while entering the city to begin with. Body Search in particular plays a bit of havoc with some of the quests that require you to do stuff inside the city when taken to Cidhna mine - but maybe that's a Body Search issue not a Lola one.

I will add jails to the list of civilized areas where you can ply your trade.

I think my character was getting zapped pretty hard trying to make it out of the mine before she died.

Punishment zaps adjust their strength so as not to kill, though perhaps I shouldn't reveal your owner's secret since it motivated you to get out of there quickly.

I've had "Time to Relax" tie me up in a way that stripped off my backpack (from Hunterborn IIRC)

You might look at what slot the pack uses and select a "Heavy Restraint" in the MCM that doesn't conflict.  Many (if not most) Skyrim mods with backpacks use slot 47, which is safe because the slot is not used by DD.

Hey HexBolt8, 

I just created a new game and started Lola off pretty close to the beginning. It is the first time that I've played it in a few weeks, so I'm now seeing a lot of the new additions. Very cool.

One problem that I encountered: I was in Riften and "City Bondage" came up. (Very cool addition. Great poses). My mistress dragged me around the house closest to the Jarl's house and then got stuck trying to walk through a garden wall. But, because I was tethered to her and being dragged around, I couldn't control or do anything, I couldn't fix the problem. I was just stuck staring at her walking into the wall over an over. I've also encountered problems with this tethering when my character walks right into oncoming NPCs. One time there were two NPCs together in a thin passage and we got stuck because I couldn't move anything. I love this addition, but is there a way to manage it without losing control of the character on the way to the "storage spot?" I had to reload the game four times to get that particular scenario to work.

7 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

Hey HexBolt8, 

I just created a new game and started Lola off pretty close to the beginning. It is the first time that I've played it in a few weeks, so I'm now seeing a lot of the new additions. Very cool.

One problem that I encountered: I was in Riften and "City Bondage" came up. (Very cool addition. Great poses). My mistress dragged me around the house closest to the Jarl's house and then got stuck trying to walk through a garden wall. But, because I was tethered to her and being dragged around, I couldn't control or do anything, I couldn't fix the problem. I was just stuck staring at her walking into the wall over an over. I've also encountered problems with this tethering when my character walks right into oncoming NPCs. One time there were two NPCs together in a thin passage and we got stuck because I couldn't move anything. I love this addition, but is there a way to manage it without losing control of the character on the way to the "storage spot?" I had to reload the game four times to get that particular scenario to work.

Okay, I'm continuing to get problems with this scenario. The game CTD on that last game that I was referring to, that I was able to finish the quest before that happened.  But without saving the game I had to go back and complete the quest. I've run through it five more times and can't get it to complete correctly. Mistress messed up the placement of the spot twice more and wouldn't stop running into walls. Another time mistress ran off to attend to someone that was in a device and wouldn't return to complete the quest. Then multiple other times the quest just seemed to break when mistress or I would be interrupted with a rape or any other sexlab animation. The quest just wouldn't complete. I'm going back in to see if I can luck out and get that thing to wrap up. I'll save immediately when it does.

22 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

Okay, I'm continuing to get problems with this scenario. The game CTD on that last game that I was referring to, that I was able to finish the quest before that happened.  But without saving the game I had to go back and complete the quest. I've run through it five more times and can't get it to complete correctly. Mistress messed up the placement of the spot twice more and wouldn't stop running into walls. Another time mistress ran off to attend to someone that was in a device and wouldn't return to complete the quest. Then multiple other times the quest just seemed to break when mistress or I would be interrupted with a rape or any other sexlab animation. The quest just wouldn't complete. I'm going back in to see if I can luck out and get that thing to wrap up. I'll save immediately when it does.

That seems to be an issue with my own little extension, and doesn't strike me as something Hexbolt could help you with. If you're experiencing pathing issues, I'd recommend waiting for an hour (this typically autocompletes travel packages) from which the automatic repositioning elements of the quest should take over. As for potential crashes to desktops caused by my extension; it seems unlikely, given how lightweight it is for the moment, and especially considering how few scripts are comparatively running. I'd sooner attribute it to your repeated loading and reloading.

1 hour ago, cerebus300 said:

One problem that I encountered: I was in Riften and "City Bondage" came up.

As Kalmah said, this feature is from his add-on.  Kalmah has graciously stated that players can message him with problems or questions concerning the add-on.  You'll be sending your concern to the right person, and other readers won't be confused, reading about things they might not have installed.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

As Kalmah said, this feature is from his add-on.  Kalmah has graciously stated that players can message him with problems or questions concerning the add-on.  You'll be sending your concern to the right person, and other readers won't be confused, reading about things they might not have installed.

Oops! Sorry HexBolt8. I got confused myself.

On 11/10/2020 at 7:28 PM, HexBolt8 said:

You're saying that you approach you follower and ask "I'd like to talk to you about something unusual" and then you're placed in the SS slave pen?  That shouldn't be possible.  If that's not what you're saying, you'll have to provide a lot more detail.

You could edit the zap spell to change the sound.  If it's a good sound file, you could tell me the one you're looking at and it might be worth including in the mod, at least as an option.

"I'd like to talk to you about something unusual"  I dont have this phtase after I read the book.

3 hours ago, misima said:

"I'd like to talk to you about something unusual"  I dont have this phtase after I read the book.

The person you talk to must be a current follower, and the "Player can ask to be enslaved" setting should have been enabled before you read the book.  It's enabled by default, so it will be active unless you turned it off.

2 hours ago, misima said:

Thank you.

How can pristitute task can be completed if everyone refuse?

If you're using Radiant Prostitution - In the MCM there's a setting that allows you leave the inn in search of customers (I think it's "restrict to city" or something like that). Switch that, leave the inn, and wander the street for customers if everyone in the inn has rejected you.

If you don't have Radiant Prostitution, maybe that's the reason non prospective clients agree?

2 hours ago, misima said:

How can pristitute task can be completed if everyone refuse?

If you're using the basic version (without Radiant Prostitution), acceptance is partly luck but it's heavily influenced by NPC arousal.  People won't buy something they don't want.  You can go naked for a while to raise their arousal and try again in a few game hours.

My game has been messed up with the Pimp my adventurer. I was at the stables outside of Solitude when my mistress told me to serve 3 customers. I then got jumped by 4 or 5 different rapes and it took a while before I could get control back. At this point there aren't messages with anyone about solicitation. I checked the innkeeper to see if there was something that I could activate, but also missing any reference to prostitution. Now I can't leave civilized areas until this is resolved, but I have no way to resolve it. Is there a console command that will allow me to end this quest?

8 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

My game has been messed up with the Pimp my adventurer.

You didn't say whether you're using basic prostitution or the integration with Radiant Prostitution.  It's hard to offer help if you don't say what your situation is.

I then got jumped by 4 or 5 different rapes and it took a while before I could get control back.

This mod does not trigger rapes.  You probably know that, but I want to be clear about it. 

At this point there aren't messages with anyone about solicitation.

Again, it's hard to help if you don't say what you're using.  The dialog is different for basic vs. RP, and RP has Active and Passive modes.  However, inside the city you should be able to solicit for sex.  If you don't, there's something messed up in your game or you need to scroll through the list of topic choices with NPCs.  You can manually end the quest with StopQuest vkjPimpedBasic.

You didn't say whether you're using basic prostitution or the integration with Radiant Prostitution.  It's hard to offer help if you don't say what your situation is.

Sorry. Yes, I have Radiant Prostitution installed. I haven't really used it, so I'm not familiar with it. I don't think that I am seeing any menus in relation to that either. It could be that that is what is causing the problem, but not sure. It is a mod that I installed because it was compatible, but I haven't explored it much myself. 

This mod does not trigger rapes.  You probably know that, but I want to be clear about it. 

I know that the rapes aren't a product of this mod. I was just mentioning it to add some context to the problem. Basically, when the quest was given by my mistress it was interrupted with about four other activities. Afterward I wasn't able to initiate anything with the quest, so I figured that some of those events may have interrupted the process of initiation and left it hanging. I don't know how these things work, but figured I would mention it to clarify.

Again, it's hard to help if you don't say what you're using.  The dialog is different for basic vs. RP, and RP has Active and Passive modes.  However, inside the city you should be able to solicit for sex.  If you don't, there's something messed up in your game or you need to scroll through the list of topic choices with NPCs.  You can manually end the quest with StopQuest vkjPimpedBasic.

I will try to stopquest command and see if that does anything. This is a relatively new game, so I probably haven't gone through to set up all of the mods. I'm sure that I haven't done so with Radiant Prostitution, so I'll check that out and see if there is something that I need to do in there. 

UPDATE:

So, I checked Radiant Prostitution and didn't see any settings that I needed to change. The Stopquest command worked. I had the quest initiate again almost immediately without any interruptions. Same thing; no menu options. I command ended it again. I went to the inn and found that the commands appeared in the innkeeper's menu, so did a stint of RP with the innkeeper. That worked fine. Then I got the quest again, pretty soon afterward. This time it worked. I was able to use the mistress as an innkeeper/pimp and all of the commands were available. So, the problem seems to have been solved after a few rounds of quitting and restarting.