[mod] RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension by S16

Mod development course  

6,510 members have voted

1. 1. Should I try keep this mod realistic and vanilla friendly or add some hentai things (lewd power armor, milking machines, hentai style apparel and thoughts and so on)?

• Keep it realistic
    • More hentai
    • I am a lewd potato

Found an issue with the Love Cookies. You can add bill to make love cookies x4, but the ingredient choices are the same as simple meal. There is no way to allow human products as an ingredient, and anytime you try to prioritize making them it says no ingredients found, even if you have plenty in stockpile or pawn inventory. Would be nice to be able to make them in bulk just like meals. Making them with the one at a time bill works just fine.

1 hour ago, wikidpsycokilla said:

Found an issue with the Love Cookies. You can add bill to make love cookies x4, but the ingredient choices are the same as simple meal. There is no way to allow human products as an ingredient, and anytime you try to prioritize making them it says no ingredients found, even if you have plenty in stockpile or pawn inventory. Would be nice to be able to make them in bulk just like meals. Making them with the one at a time bill works just fine.

thank you for reporting, I'll look into it!

On 12/31/2020 at 1:37 AM, RimworldFam said:

Do you know how to fix the pink squares being caused by hats issue? 

Spoiler

Failed to find any textures at Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Apparel/CowboyHat/CowboyHat_Hulk while constructing Multi(initPath=Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Apparel/CowboyHat/CowboyHat_Hulk, color=RGBA(0.196, 0.196, 0.196, 1.000), colorTwo=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000))
Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2(String, Boolean)
Verse.Graphic_Multi:Init(GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:GetInner(GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:Get(String, Shader, Vector2, Color)
BodyTypeExtend.ApparelGraphicDatabaseInjected:TryGetGraphicApparel_Prefix(Boolean&, Apparel, BodyTypeDef&, ApparelGraphicRecord&)
RimWorld.ApparelGraphicRecordGetter:RimWorld.ApparelGraphicRecordGetter.TryGetGraphicApparel_Patch1(Apparel, BodyTypeDef, ApparelGraphicRecord&)
Verse.PawnGraphicSet:Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch2(PawnGraphicSet)
AlienRace.HarmonyPatches:ResolveAllGraphicsPrefix(PawnGraphicSet)
Verse.PawnGraphicSet:Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics_Patch5(PawnGraphicSet)
Verse.PawnRenderer:Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch2(PawnRenderer, Vector3, RotDrawMode, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.PawnRenderer:Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch1(PawnRenderer, Vector3)
Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker:DrawAt(Vector3)
Verse.Pawn:DrawAt(Vector3, Boolean)
Verse.Thing:Draw()
Verse.ThingWithComps:Draw()
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings()
Verse.Map:Verse.Map.MapUpdate_Patch1(Map)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I'd provide a Hugs Log but I'm getting a bad request error when trying. 

On 12/31/2020 at 3:47 PM, S16+ said:

i dont have this issue, so I need at least your modlist 

I'm betting imaginary money on Combat Extended. I just finished checking what mod causes incompatibility with CE. It turns out it's this very one and the problem I have is the exact same one RimworldFam described down to the very same debug log.

If possible, I'd ask for a compatibility patch.

As a side note, how does this mod's lactation compare to Milkable Colonists? Maybe a patch/overwrite so Milkable Colonists effects create valid ingredients for your mod's recipes?

On 1/4/2021 at 8:57 PM, Anonymous said:

If possible, I'd ask for a compatibility patch.

As a side note, how does this mod's lactation compare to Milkable Colonists? Maybe a patch/overwrite so Milkable Colonists effects create valid ingredients for your mod's recipes?

maybe in the future
maybe in the future too xd

v.1.1.4
- fixed bug with jump packs and broadshieds textures
- fixed missing recipe for nipple stickers
- retextured lactine
- changed joy for lactine to 0.5
- changed thing category for breast milk
- removed slaves from black market orbital trader
- rebalanced special goods orbital trader
- added research prerequisite for love cookies and love nectar bottles
- added alpha lactine (wip)
- added stuffable disco top
- added Z dress

a.png

4 hours ago, S16+ said:

v.1.1.4
- fixed bug with jump packs and broadshieds textures

Cool that this got fixed, pink square was getting annoying.  However, since update fixed that issue, pretty sure this mod is also causing pink squares for other utility layer apparel from other mods (in my case, specifically the exoskeleton from the vanilla weapons expanded - heavy weapons mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2329126791).  I'm assuming that such issues will prolly have to be tackled one at a time, unfortunately.  Please do look into it though.  Thanks!

I couldn't get this to work with BB body.. in that I know it's technically already included in this mod, but when I tried to use BB body support on top of it, it created errors that this mod doesn't (entire body replaced by pink block)

Is that right? You can't control the frequency of BB Body if you use just this mod, so it appears.. never? I don't totally understand

Edit: actually all of this mod's clothing shows up as pink blocks too lmao

RimWorldWin64_jdlkxyqzXR.png

On 1/9/2021 at 11:21 PM, Madaoke said:

I can't seem to get the RF Body one to work, or do I need multiple body mods?

What is the load order? Sorry I'm fairly new with these mods.

RF body is already integrated into my mod
you only need to put Beautiful bodies mod after my mod, if you use Beautiful bodies of course

On 1/11/2021 at 5:02 AM, doublebumper said:

couldn't get this to work with BB body.. in that I know it's technically already included in this mod, but when I tried to use BB body support on top of it, it created errors that this mod doesn't (entire body replaced by pink block)

Is that right? You can't control the frequency of BB Body if you use just this mod, so it appears.. never? I don't totally understand

Edit: actually all of this mod's clothing shows up as pink blocks too lmao

well, on the screenshot you got vanilla male body, my mod does't support it
BB body is not integrated into my mod, you need both BB body support and BB body for humans or BB body for alien races mods

Regarding the last update, putting breast milk in it's own cozy category makes it semi-incompatible with a bunch of storage mods (i.e. because, say, a "food barrel" doesn't have the "Breast milk" category defined, so you can't put the item in it)... also the category itself lacks an icon, so you get a pink square on the HUD in top left.

Probably should just move it into "animal products".

57 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Regarding the last update, putting breast milk in it's own cozy category makes it semi-incompatible with a bunch of storage mods (i.e. because, say, a "food barrel" doesn't have the "Breast milk" category defined, so you can't put the item in it)... also the category itself lacks an icon, so you get a pink square on the HUD in top left.

Probably should just move it into "animal products".

didn't think about this, thanks!

7 hours ago, Marsaa said:

I just wanna say i like this mod but i do have same problems as mentioned before, with the pink squares. 
I also have Combat Extended and pink square on headgear. 

well, i gonna fix it but it will take time, since I have no experince with C#

On 1/16/2021 at 4:09 PM, S16+ said:

well, i gonna fix it but it will take time, since I have no experince with C#

I can confirm that CE was causing the issues. I messed around with my mod order for hours, and found that having both this and CE caused hat textures to die.

5 hours ago, monferrato said:

Got an annoying bug with lactine, were some of my fighter pawns, who never took the drug, somehow have permanently reduced consciousness due lactine post effect, and i see no possibility to get rid of the debuff to all their stats, that comes with reduced consciousness.

Hmmm, did they get it somehow during the time living in your colony or they had it from the beginnig?