[mod] RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension by S16

Mod development course  

6,492 members have voted

1. 1. Should I try keep this mod realistic and vanilla friendly or add some hentai things (lewd power armor, milking machines, hentai style apparel and thoughts and so on)?

• Keep it realistic
    • More hentai
    • I am a lewd potato

4 hours ago, Aled190 said:

Love nector has no ingredients it is therefore impossible to make. Going to check code to see if i can fix that little hiccup. 

i don't have this problem, what version do you use?

v.1.0.9
- many minor fixes
- retextured love cookies
- retextured servant girl dress (for human bodies)
- changed stockpile limit for love juice to 25
- added 1.2 unstable support
- added the Waifu Randy storyteller (because i can)
- added transparent skirt (PS Masochist, Nymphomaniac, Nudist)

Huge thanks to Drahira, Jahazz and LPGaming!

bandicam 2020-08-10 12-41-48-444.jpg

9 hours ago, S16+ said:

it already has one
the only requirement is RJW no matter what version

Ahh.. It's probably just me then..

Mod rjwS16.v.1.0.9.Kurin is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
Verse.ModMetaDataInternal:TryParsePackageId(Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.ModMetaData:Init()
Verse.ModMetaData:.ctor(String, Boolean)
Verse.ModLister:RebuildModList()
Verse.ModLister:.cctor()
Verse.ModsConfig:.cctor()
Verse.LoadedModManager:InitializeMods()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()
"

Mod rjwS16v.1.0.9 is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
Verse.ModMetaDataInternal:TryParsePackageId(Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.ModMetaData:Init()
Verse.ModMetaData:.ctor(String, Boolean)
Verse.ModLister:RebuildModList()
Verse.ModLister:.cctor()
Verse.ModsConfig:.cctor()
Verse.LoadedModManager:InitializeMods()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

I was messing around with some of the optimization mods.. like Startup Impact and a few others. 

No son. I am NOT winning... :( Honestly, I don't have a clue where it started to go wrong... But I think "Common Sense" started to trigger the cascade event... I was looking for mods that would display more load up time, and optimize load order. (I mean I still am throwing the I have two mods that have different but the same joywire and painstopper instancanced implants in the same exact places so those two mod creators probably lifted from someone from 1.0 that abandoned it...

HOWEVER, I do NOTICE.. You MOD is YELLOW LABELLED.. aka About.xml isn't registering correctly. Please check it's working with harmony correctly

P.s. I am can't even get any of the quasi custom races working correctly.

No one wants to do any proper right ups or faq sheets and with this piece of shit laptop (that I can't even multi-task or discord correctly) I'm lucky to squeeze out the number of mods I currently have running KiNdA stable. But it did nuke a save game that I put a ton of hours in (no, not your mod) and just wanted them to be smarter like "hey you can carry 9000k wtf you picking up one thing or why do I have to queue up all the tasks and even then they decide "I need to unload stuff I should be holding on to or stock up on meds I already have".

Still can't make sense of engrams to get Dragonians or the Nine Tail Foxes working right..

Do you have a load order that you like to use?

S16 and others.png

No Son I am NOT winning.png

yellowed.png

in regards to the vote? do what you like. Personally At this level of tech why we don't have a double dildo that takes a used condom as seed material is beyond me... Then again we don't have 3rd somes so... Even if you made a double headed dildo worm that eats used condoms only and uses psychic powers to beckon to lure two girls to scissor/grind/trib and recieve seed will take a ton of coding. I mean take a cobra and make it non-venomous and all it does is spurt seed out of two mouths? not going to be easy. Needs more RJW coding.

6 hours ago, HiShmexDrive said:

HOWEVER, I do NOTICE.. You MOD is YELLOW LABELLED.. aka About.xml isn't registering correctly. Please check it's working with harmony correctly

you don't need to use both standard and Kurin versions, thay are separate
you need to make sure you unzipped the mod file in the right way, so your folder order must be as on the first picture
also seems you have problems with RJW bondage gear, read the 1st page of RJW topic, they updated this part

2.png

1.png

9 hours ago, S16+ said:

you don't need to use both standard and Kurin versions, thay are separate
you need to make sure you unzipped the mod file in the right way, so your folder order must be as on the first picture
also seems you have problems with RJW bondage gear, read the 1st page of RJW topic, they updated this part

2.png

1.png

Thanks! Will Do!

12 hours ago, klz said:

There is more then enough hentai things, and almost nothing in sex toys department :P

yeah to bring this in i need to port some dll from my other mod so it'll take some time
but it definitely will be

3 hours ago, Synlaine said:

I mean it's pretty close at least lol. Is there a way you could make it fit for that body type?

yep, this easy if you want just a patch for personal use
just open basic mod textures with any graphic editor with layer and transparency support
then open body texture and put the body layer under apparel layer
move apparel textures until they fit
save
thats all

but if u want somkethig like bb body apparel texture change system this may involve xml and C# probably, idk