S16+

[mod] S16's Extension

Mod development course  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should I try keep this mod realistic and vanilla friendly or add some hentai things (lewd power armor, milking machines, hentai style apparel and thoughts and so on)?

• Keep it realistic
    • More hentai
    • I am a lewd potato

24 minutes ago, jahazz said:

Other mod breaking something is possible - ive got shitton of them(i bet on CE, because it breaks stuff all the time). Here is my save, id be glad if you could look at it.

Novac.rws 32.71 MB · 1 download

EDIT:
added mod's config's files:
Config.7z

thank you
for now you can try no nudity fix version i posted below, this should solve your problem

46 minutes ago, S16+ said:

thank you
for now you can try no nudity fix version i posted below, this should solve your problem

You are godsend. Thank you for all your time and effort. Few years ago i was C# and unity dev, so if i can help you somehow let me know. I also joined your patreon because i never saw such good support even in commercial products, keep it up!

EDIT:
also, what mods should i use for future realses? I mean to avoid "no nudity" fixes?

35 minutes ago, jahazz said:

You are godsend. Thank you for all your time and effort. Few years ago i was C# and unity dev, so if i can help you somehow let me know. I also joined your patreon because i never saw such good support even in commercial products, keep it up!

EDIT:
also, what mods should i use for future realses? I mean to avoid "no nudity" fixes?

Thank you very much OwO
i'm happy you appreciate my work
I'm very busy IRL now with moving to another city, so I won't work on serious features for a while, but I probably will need help with C# later x)
to answer this i need to find out what mod in your list changes bodypart defnames, groups or hediffs, it will take some time

1 hour ago, recycle7eva said:

seems the problem is that vanilla limits possible same layer apparel number count on pawn to 4, and by this moment I don't know how to bypass this limitation
underwear mod and kurin apparel mod have the same problem, and it was reported to have random effect on different apparel and pawns, so it can be a core code bug or glitch
for this moment I tested most of possible ways to fix it exept vanilla layers xpatching, so to fix it we probably need help of an experinced C# coder who would investigate Rimworld Core mechanics and find out the why this happens
I suggest you to use standard 1.0.7 version of my mod or nonudityfix version on the page 2 of this topic for now, and not to equip too much items at the same time
I gonna ask some people on ludeon forums and rimworld modding discord when i have time, so fix is possible in the future

any plans for a rimnudeworld version? I probably already know the answer but doesn't hurt to ask. I know it had it's own clothes conversion by OTY but I cant seem to find it.

11 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

any plans for a rimnudeworld version? I probably already know the answer but doesn't hurt to ask. I know it had it's own clothes conversion by OTY but I cant seem to find it.

hi there, depends on my time

What mods are the clothing in the throneroom screenshot from?  Specifically the white haired woman with the red/black sword.

3 hours ago, oblivionfs said:

What mods are the clothing in the throneroom screenshot from?  Specifically the white haired woman with the red/black sword.

bb body for human

Just now, WaterTyrant85 said:

What race mod is the elf lady in the second screenshot?

astoriel

there a problem two small problems with the piercings.

One being that there is no limit to the amount they can were so you'll get pawns wearing multiple piercings at the same time. Or one pawn hoarding them all.  

Two being that when the pawn has leg implant the piercing disappear from the pawn. 

Thank for the mode loving it so far and the pain from the piercing makes have lewd psychers a interesting buff

4 minutes ago, mowaz said:

there a problem two small problems with the piercings.

One being that there is no limit to the amount they can were so you'll get pawns wearing multiple piercings at the same time. Or one pawn hoarding them all.  

Two being that when the pawn has leg implant the piercing disappear from the pawn. 

Thank for the mode loving it so far and the pain from the piercing makes have lewd psychers a interesting buff

for first problem use nonudityfix version on page 2 of this topic
do you use vanilla implant or from some mod? i gonna fix it in 1.0.8

1 hour ago, S16+ said:

for first problem use nonudityfix version on page 2 of this topic
do you use vanilla implant or from some mod? i gonna fix it in 1.0.8

Did some test with the mod list in the .jpg. Piercing disappear when arm or leg are lost, or implant installed. I did most of the checks using character editor for streamlined testing. Also I noted that it does not happen when organ implant are used just leg and arm implant or loses of leg and arms cause the effect. 

Capture.JPG

10 minutes ago, mowaz said:

Did some test with the mod list in the .jpg. Piercing disappear when arm or leg are lost, or implant installed. I did most of the checks using character editor for streamlined testing. Also I noted that it does not happen when organ implant are used just leg and arm implant or loses of leg and arms cause the effect. 

ok, i see, thanks for feedback

Slimes mod (published there on LL) does changes textures for *the same* pawn. You can take a look into it.

5 hours ago, klz said:

Slimes mod (published there on LL) does changes textures for *the same* pawn. You can take a look into it.

dont think it works with body replacers but thanks

It looks like it uses some harmony patches, so, it should be somewhat customizable, but have unknown compatibility

3 hours ago, klz said:

It looks like it uses some harmony patches, so, it should be somewhat customizable, but have unknown compatibility

uhhh i am a complete noob speaking of C#