[mod] RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension by S16

Mod development course  

6,492 members have voted

1. 1. Should I try keep this mod realistic and vanilla friendly or add some hentai things (lewd power armor, milking machines, hentai style apparel and thoughts and so on)?

• Keep it realistic
    • More hentai
    • I am a lewd potato

4 hours ago, Hajzel said:

Well I extracted all code from D9ASB dll, next updated classes to 1.3 and compiled it to the latest rimworld C# standard. And all xmls have updated reference to the new one.

Similar story with BodyTypeExtend, decompiled, updateded, recompiled. Maybe need to remove those clases from project and just put new dll - dunno :P

I don't know what things look like de-compiled but if you started with the version that was here on the download page then the body type extend was still the dll from a 1.2 version. the one i posted above as unofficial has the body type extend dll from 1.3. the pink boxes come from that old version. it doesn't understand the layers of utility slot items so it give texture error pink box for anyone wearing glasses or some belts etc.

I think the D9ASB stuff can prolly be pulled if the cannot read types from assembly errors are still logging in player.log on startup. from what I can tell it was just used to boost the defense of the carbon dress. it gives a shield belt type effect to the armor but allows the wearer to still shoot instead of being stuck to melee. there's probably other ways to achieve similar defense without having that ASB dll in play at all. since you recompiled it though you may have fixed that issue already.

I know you weren't intending to upkeep this mod. I'm too stupid to de-compile and recompile or edit any C#.

To anyone who may pick this up:

• D9ASB issues may already be fixed with the recompile of the assemblies done to bring things up to 1.3 (I haven't tested but prior to the recompile it was logging errors "could not load types from assembly" Note: prior to the recompile the error was referencing advancedshieldbelts.dll which is now merged into the s16-extention.dll).
  • If pink boxes are still present may need to pull the original files down from this page replace the bodytypeextend.dll with latest one from the mod from the steam workshop then do a de-compile/recompile again, then a merge to the git. (Can you just merge in the newer dll? I don't know VS at all)
  • In Defs\Effects\Effecter_Vibrator.xml there is reference to <moteDef>Mote_Heart</moteDef> which is no longer valid and should be replaced with <fleckDef>Heart</fleckDef> the other references to moteDef in general are okay because they are defined in the mod itself.

If someone really picks this up to run with it: The major incompatibility with this mod against many other LL mods is that it includes bodytypeextend and the textures for this mod are built for that body. If the textures could be adjusted to fit vanilla or rimnudeworlds various boob sizes, and the included body removed, this mod would work along side the rest of the stuff on the RJW mod listing page.

Another update.

1. Removed Extended body from open source repo and from s16-extension.dll. BodyTypeExtend.dll is back to assembly folder.
2. BodyTypeExtend.dll is latest from steam
3, Updated Textures and Defs from BodyTypeExtend.
4. DO CLEAN MOD INSTALL! (Remove all old files and replace them with new from zip).

@LocalTech check if you do clean install. After conversion to 1.3 I have done quick tests and no errors popups. If those errors shows up in IDE - check if you correctly linked dependency dlls.

rjwS16.7z

5 hours ago, Hajzel said:

Another update.

1. Removed Extended body from open source repo and from s16-extension.dll. BodyTypeExtend.dll is back to assembly folder.
2. BodyTypeExtend.dll is latest from steam
3, Updated Textures and Defs from BodyTypeExtend.
4. DO CLEAN MOD INSTALL! (Remove all old files and replace them with new from zip).

@LocalTech check if you do clean install. After conversion to 1.3 I have done quick tests and no errors popups. If those errors shows up in IDE - check if you correctly linked dependency dlls.

rjwS16.7z 6.68 MB · 12 downloads

Love the great work. So I'm still getting pink boxes but I think it's exclusively for Rimmu-nation Eyes and it's "Blaze wrap scarf" Neck slot accessories after some testing because Vanilla Expanded stuff is all okay now after fucking about with giving pawns accessories through character editor.

I'm getting an error file from the unofficial update. does anyone know what the problem is?

Spoiler

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.MissingFieldException: Field 'RimWorld.ApparelLayerDefOf.EyeCover' not found.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.ApparelGraphicRecordGetter.RimWorld.ApparelGraphicRecordGetter.TryGetGraphicApparel_Patch2(RimWorld.Apparel,RimWorld.BodyTypeDef,RimWorld.ApparelGraphicRecord&)
  at rjwex.ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch.RJWExTryGetGraphicApparel (RimWorld.Apparel apparel, RimWorld.BodyTypeDef bodyType, RimWorld.ApparelGraphicRecord& rec) [0x00024] in <8ed11a8b312c47a4a7599c993811c9a3>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch1(Verse.PawnGraphicSet)
  at Verse.PawnGraphicSet.SetApparelGraphicsDirty () [0x00008] in <f81f052e138344458cc870569c2ab66f>:0 
  at RimWorld.Pawn_ApparelTracker.<Notify_ApparelChanged>b__75_0 () [0x0000b] in <f81f052e138344458cc870569c2ab66f>:0 
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x0007c] in <f81f052e138344458cc870569c2ab66f>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteWhenFinished (System.Action)
RimWorld.Pawn_ApparelTracker:Notify_ApparelChanged ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_ApparelTracker:RimWorld.Pawn_ApparelTracker.Notify_ApparelRemoved_Patch4 (RimWorld.Pawn_ApparelTracker,RimWorld.Apparel)
Verse.ThingOwner:NotifyRemoved (Verse.Thing)
Verse.ThingOwner`1<RimWorld.Apparel>:Remove (Verse.Thing)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.GenSpawn:Verse.GenSpawn.Spawn_Patch2 (Verse.Thing,Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.Rot4,Verse.WipeMode,bool)
Verse.GenPlace:TryPlaceDirect (Verse.Thing,Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Rot4,Verse.Map,Verse.Thing&,System.Action`2<Verse.Thing, int>)
Verse.GenPlace:TryPlaceThing (Verse.Thing,Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.ThingPlaceMode,Verse.Thing&,System.Action`2<Verse.Thing, int>,System.Predicate`1<Verse.IntVec3>,Verse.Rot4)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.GenDrop:Verse.GenDrop.TryDropSpawn_Patch1 (Verse.Thing,Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.ThingPlaceMode,Verse.Thing&,System.Action`2<Verse.Thing, int>,System.Predicate`1<Verse.IntVec3>,bool)
Verse.ThingOwner:TryDrop (Verse.Thing,Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.ThingPlaceMode,Verse.Thing&,System.Action`2<Verse.Thing, int>,System.Predicate`1<Verse.IntVec3>,bool)
Verse.ThingOwner`1<RimWorld.Apparel>:TryDrop (Verse.Thing,Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.ThingPlaceMode,RimWorld.Apparel&,System.Action`2<RimWorld.Apparel, int>,System.Predicate`1<Verse.IntVec3>)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_ApparelTracker:RimWorld.Pawn_ApparelTracker.TryDrop_Patch1 (RimWorld.Pawn_ApparelTracker,RimWorld.Apparel,RimWorld.Apparel&,Verse.IntVec3,bool)
RimWorld.Pawn_ApparelTracker:TryDrop (RimWorld.Apparel,RimWorld.Apparel&)
RimWorld.JobDriver_RemoveApparel:<MakeNewToils>b__7_0 ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch3 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch3 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know how the "mindbroken" works? I got few pawns that are progressing in that direction, probably due to getting raped so much, the in-game description is non-descriptive so I glanced at the trait definition file, and -99% global workspeed and -3 move speed is noty... If I stopped raping the pawns for a while, would they start recovering their mental state? And how long would that take?

5 hours ago, EroOu said:

Anyone know how the "mindbroken" works? I got few pawns that are progressing in that direction, probably due to getting raped so much, the in-game description is non-descriptive so I glanced at the trait definition file, and -99% global workspeed and -3 move speed is noty... If I stopped raping the pawns for a while, would they start recovering their mental state? And how long would that take?

Yes, it's a factor of being raped. believe it's a ten day recovery period per severity. It's defined in the XML file. It works very much like toxic fallout poisoning where it will begin to decay.

I had a maso caravan member that was both a soldier and entertainment, she started to get broken but quickly turning off the comfort status allowed her to return to normal after a day or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Through sheer willpower and lots of goofs and anger at my incompetence at coding in notepad++, I have made the flogger (and only the flogger) usable in CE!

Download the zip, unzip it, place it in your combat extended 'patches' folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\1631756268\Patches) and restart your game!

And boom, you can now whip people silly without having your colonists miss a squirrel point blank with a pistol! (If you can't tell, I can't play without CE lol)

If this seems a bit tedious compared to just downloading and plopping it down in your mod folder, just know that I suck at this and cannot care enough to do some coding magic for that to work...just place it in the damn patches folder x.x

Anyhow, here is the github thingamajig URL: https://github.com/Rysramith/redesigned-octo-parakeet

8 hours ago, Linrys said:

Through sheer willpower and lots of goofs and anger at my incompetence at coding in notepad++, I have made the flogger (and only the flogger) usable in CE!

Download the zip, unzip it, place it in your combat extended 'patches' folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\1631756268\Patches) and restart your game!

And boom, you can now whip people silly without having your colonists miss a squirrel point blank with a pistol! (If you can't tell, I can't play without CE lol)

If this seems a bit tedious compared to just downloading and plopping it down in your mod folder, just know that I suck at this and cannot care enough to do some coding magic for that to work...just place it in the damn patches folder x.x

Anyhow, here is the github thingamajig URL: https://github.com/Rysramith/redesigned-octo-parakeet

Nice my dude, I'm also tryin to get it working with CE haha.

As an aside, I'm havin a problem where headgear disappear with CE as well, I'm looking into it but if anyone got any clues it would be appreciated.

Is there a chance you could make the nipple rings and nipple vibrators available for male pawns too? That would make my day!  :)

Right now it gives male pawns a negative thought that they're wearing something meant for females.

Edited by besina
added info
  • 2 weeks later...

RF body types generate this error every tick when they sleep: 

Exception drawing Darcy: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.PawnWoundDrawer.<WriteCache>g__GetDefaultAnchor|16_2 (UnityEngine.Vector3& anchorOffset, System.Single& range, RimWorld.PawnWoundDrawer+<>c__DisplayClass16_0& ) [0x00000] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
  at RimWorld.PawnWoundDrawer.WriteCache (RimWorld.PawnWoundDrawer+CacheKey key, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] writeTarget) [0x005d7] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.PawnWoundDrawer.RimWorld.PawnWoundDrawer.RenderOverBody_Patch2(RimWorld.PawnWoundDrawer,UnityEngine.Vector3,UnityEngine.Mesh,UnityEngine.Quaternion,bool,RimWorld.BodyTypeDef/WoundLayer,Verse.Rot4,System.Nullable`1<bool>)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch4(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,Verse.PawnRenderFlags)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch4(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,System.Nullable`1<Verse.Rot4>,bool)
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 loc) [0x00000] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Verse.Pawn.DrawAt_Patch1(Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool)
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00015] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x0000e] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x000d8] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0 
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Map:Verse.Map.MapUpdate_Patch2 (Verse.Map)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch3 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

• 2 weeks later...

v.101
- removed RF Body Type Extend support
- removed Kurin patches and textures
- removed shield from carbon suit
- removed Ruby Random storyteller
- removed training mechanics
- changed mod name
- changed mod preview
- changed round, black and golden cross nipple stickers from custom recipes to base
- changed heat armor and insulation values for carbon armor
- added thoughts for black cross nipple stickers
- added hediff and thoughts for carbon armor
- added CE patch for carbon armor

Hey guys, after some time I decided to rework and reupload the mod. The reasons for removing things are better compatibility and performance.

• many people asked about CE compatibility - after removing RF bodies the mods should work fine together.
  • kurin support is stopped because I don't want to depend on other modders so much.
  • Ruby Random was removed because she lacks unique features, but still doesn't synchronize with modded events. 
  • the implemetation of training mechanics was very "lame" speaking of code so I decided to put it aside to the time I find a better technical solution.

Open for commets, suggestions and coopretaion:)

i keep getting this error

[RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(/Defs/RoyalTitleDef[defName="Baron" or defName="Count" or @Name="BaseEmpireTitleNPC"]/foodRequirement/allowedDefs) failed
file: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RJW-Apparel-and-Sextoys-Extension.v101\Patches\FoodTitle.xml
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete (string)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

9 hours ago, manyty456 said:

i keep getting this error

[RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(/Defs/RoyalTitleDef[defName="Baron" or defName="Count" or @Name="BaseEmpireTitleNPC"]/foodRequirement/allowedDefs) failed
file: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RJW-Apparel-and-Sextoys-Extension.v101\Patches\FoodTitle.xml
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete (string)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

This is because you dont have Royalty, you can ignore this error