Lovers Creature Companions

I was attempting to add new creatures to this mod, and was MOSTLY successful, but I've run into a bit of an issue.

The way I did it was simply cloning a lovers creature base ID, stripping its factions and adding it to the player faction, lowering its aggression to 5, assigning the script to xLoversCreatureFollowerRape (the same assigned to the other creatures from this mod), replacing its AI packets with xLoversCreatureFollow and xLoversCreatureWander (also the same as the creatures form this mod), changing the various AI checkmarks to be in line with the original set of creatures, removing the rape spell (to insure that the creature actually fights instead of just temporarily incapacitating one enemy at a time), and then adding an instance of the creature to the world. 

This APPEARS to have worked, I added a clanfear, daedroth, and lovers tentacle monster in this manner, and all appear to function identically to the original in terms of script operation, following, rape, and combat.

However, the clanfear and daedroth will not follow through certain, if any, loading doors. This is curious because I thought that if something was going to go wrong, it would have affected all three that I added, but the tentacle monster will go through doors just fine. I also don't think it has to do with them being daedra, as the spider daedra can go through doors just fine. Also, the creatures WILL follow through a fast travel.

Is there anything I might be missing, or tips anyone could suggest?

EDIT: Figured it out! Followers with less than 30 intelligence can't use doors, so it was just a matter of tweaking their stats. Here's the file, if anyone's interested, it adds the creatures described above, in the lord drad slave quarters building which already housed the spider daedra. They scale roughly the same as the other monsters and are marked essential. Additionally, I left the tentacle monster with its rape spell, because for whatever reason lovers tentacle monsters use the default sex animation when not using their spell, and also because I thought it was funny.

LoversCreatureCompanion.esp

If anyone wants more added I'd be happy to do so, or they could add it themselves, as the method I've described above could be used to add presumably any creature, and rather easily, given that 95% of this mod is in the script and packages.

Practicing tinkering around in the construction set, I made an update that most importantly adds some new creatures, including an xivilai, a scamp, and a trio of goblins wielding different weapons. They can be found at a new room accessible via a trap door at the back of the slave quarters containing the spider daedra (and the other creatures from the last update).

[file deleted, use later version instead, this one had a problem]

Behind the scenes, I balanced out the monsters so they could no longer have ridiculously huge health pools, and offset the weakest monsters by -3 levels and the strongest ones by +3 levels. The monsters also have different health scaling based on their "tier", with the goblin, scamp, and clannfear having the least, and the minotaur, gatekeeper, and xivilai having the most. Finally, I also made copies of the main script, one increasing and one decreasing the time period it takes for the creature in question to become agitated. Weaker monsters will last longer than their counterparts, but the stronger ones require more frequent "payment" for their services.

Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated

Due to overwhelming demand I have made another update for this mod which principally adds a ridable horse and a few other animals to the barn outside, and a troll in one of the slave quarters. The horse operates differently from the other creatures, instead of building up lust while following you, it instead builds up lust as your ride it, and will not hesitate to collect a payment after a long trip if its lust builds up all the way during the ride (in exchange, it is a very, very fast horse).

[file deleted, use next post instead]

Additionally, all of the creatures responsibilities were removed, to ensure they won't tattle on you, they are now actually owned by the player so they will come to your aid in all battles rather than independently needing to have a disposition/aggression check, and their energy levels were lowered so they aren't so stir crazy when you're not using them. Also interacting with them while they are unconscious will no longer pull up the menu.

Coming up: Figuring out how to make animals not teleport through solid objects when their wander script calls for it, how to reset the lust AFTER the sex animation rather than before, and more creatures (atronachs? Shivering Isles creatures? You decide!)

Sorry about this, but I made an error somewhere along the line, and accidentally modified the base ID of a weapon rather than its derivative.

This version is the same as the last but no longer causes vanilla silver bows to have one hundred million health. An important lesson on why you should always create the new form BEFORE fiddling with it.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

You have installed Lovers with PK and LoversCreatures ?  You Lovers system works?

The Mod use some Lovers creatures body meshes.  And it have LoversCreature esm  AND esp as Master file !

In load order after LoversCreature.esp !!

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

( Lovers with PK.esp   not a master files must must be here in your load order )

LoversCreature.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  not a master files must must be here in your load order

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp  not a master files must must be here in your load order

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, FatGugu1973 said:

I've set it up right as far as I can tell,  but one barn only has Arache's disembodied hair in it, and the other makes me CTD.

You have LAPF and LoversCreatures (2.0 or 2.5 ) installed? ( That are masterfiles and you need the sex system and the body meshes )

You have the right load order ?  see post 33

( optional: You use the fixed esp from post 30 )