Lovers Creature Companions

View File

This mod is currently a very simple proof of concept mod that adds Creature followers with built in sex mechanics. Think of it like LoversBitch except stripped down to the very bare bones. There may be bugs, hence why it's a WIP, so please provide input so I can fix the issues.

Instructions

- There are friendly creatures located in Lord Drad's Estate in the Slave Quarters. Just activate them to have them follow you. All are marked essential, level up alongside you, and are roughly on par with other monsters.

- Each creature has a lust meter that will fill up. At 100%, you'll get raped (hey, monsters have needs too). You can also mate with them before 100% to drop the meter back to 0...all the fun without the domestic abuse.

- You can leave them behind at any point. Just remember where, otherwise you'll have some poor (big) lost puppies out in the wilderness.

Development Plans

None of these are set in stone, and will only be done when I feel like it. I'll also take suggestions, but once again, done whenever I feel like it.

1) More creatures. Actually, this one is fairly easy and guaranteed, but I want to make sure everything works first so I'm not fixing a dozen creatures every time. I don't plan on adding one of everything, so if you have a specific request, just ask.

2) Inventory item so you can call a creature at any time.

3) Quest(s). What, I'm not sure, and it may be one quest per creature or one quest to unlock everything. Either way, this is the most likely not to be done.

Conflicts

Any mod that alters either Slave Quarter in Lord Drad's Estate.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/24/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Lovers with PK, LoversCreatures

Gatekeeper.  Flesh Atronach will be done eventually, but seeing how its current animation sucks, I'm not in a rush.

I will take requests...but as the OP says, I may take my sweet ass time doing them.

Okay, so I pranced about with Goliath some.

He's loud, he makes a ton of noise when he's running, stomping very rapidly because of his smaller stature than his Shivering Isles cousin. Loved his ability, cool you kept that.

I kept getting messages about the other two though, even though they were still at Lord Drad's. I also thought their arousal level grew really quick (especially for the two I left behind considering I wasn't there...).

Beyond that there's nothing. Thanks for the mod.

Oh, and can I have a Spider daedra for christmas? :P

He's loud, he makes a ton of noise when he's running, stomping very rapidly because of his smaller stature than his Shivering Isles cousin. Loved his ability, cool you kept that.

I kept getting messages about the other two though, even though they were still at Lord Drad's. I also thought their arousal level grew really quick (especially for the two I left behind considering I wasn't there...).

That is...a very odd issue.  The script stops for me when I leave the Cell, which technically is what should happen.

Also wasn't sure about the timing for the Lust meter.  Maybe 12-15 minutes would be better?

That is...a very odd issue.  The script stops for me when I leave the Cell, which technically is what should happen.

Also wasn't sure about the timing for the Lust meter.  Maybe 12-15 minutes would be better?

How is the Lust meter implemeted? Could be easier to just add an ini file, that way members can adjust it as they wish.

Nice idea, cheers m8. Will try it when i get home.

Tested it, sex and stay/follow works fine but the minotaur doesnt have a cock O.o (other minotaurs are fine) probably some conflict tho  :P

Great mod anyhow, i'd love to have a clannfear/scamp pet in the future  :D

maybe you could use some resources from bravil underground. Pinch a few scripts.Possible your monsters might have good home in Bravil Underground.Lust for monster is really cool.Maybe your monsters once  trained,have ability to train 'slaves' like  monster from bravil underground , as well as travel with you on adventures.

Minor update.  Lust will only increase when a monster is following you, timer increased to 12-15.  I may add an ini for that.  Also added a Spider Daedra to the second Slave Quarter.

luinil: Not really interested in that level of complexity.  I'm not really that committed to this.

ralph: Minotaur is using the MinotaurLord.nif mesh.  I've edited mine...I'll probably change it to minotaurarmor.nif in the next update.

GECK.O: Goblins should be fairly easy to do.  Will take a bit more effort, but definitely doable.

Lovers SlaveTrader and BravilUnderground don't conflict with this mod, The old addon, LoversSTVictims, for SlaveTrader 0.5 use Lord Drad's Estate Slave Quarters. LoversSTVictims don't work with LoversSlaveTrader v1.0 !!!!!

Grossly_Incandescent if you use BravilUnderground delete the LoversSTVictims.esp!!!!

Grossly_Incandescent, yes it is a pity that LoversVictims didn't work with the new SlaveTrader. I tried it, add the quests to the new Barkeeper, so I got the quests, enslave NPCs brought them to the training places, but the training system didn't work (no animations no reward). All scripts are changed, too much work to change the whole training system. So I made my BravilUnderground addon.

If you want more/different trainers (horse-, sheeps-, pigs-stable and some unique creatures, take a look at my addon.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13169-bravil-underground-add-on/?do=findComment&comment=289984

found what might be a bug i made a new character got left the sewers and got the message saying that they was getting aroused and stuff even though the new character hasnt been anywhere near anvil

Is this with the most recent version?

Not sure if I did something wrong when installing this. The only stuff in Lord Drad's estate is a few breeding pens with animals (horse, boar, sheep) which you can mate with. Then theres an ogre slave quarters 1 and 2. Oddly enough 1 has deers in it, and the second has actual ogres. And the cave is full of guards and a couple jailed ogres.

Is there a requirement I'm missing here?

-Edit- Nvm it seems I had Loversvictims on even though I never used it.

• 5 months later...