Worst COVID-19 scare, how close were you to getting infected?

12 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

And no sources cited.  Why, because he is making shit up.  How do I know (besides the glaring lack of any sources cited)?  Because the guy is a freak.

Franklin Veaux is into polyamory, rope bondage and abusing women.  Yep.  Totally qualified to give us the scoop on medical forecast models.  The same models that no other actual medical doctor or scientist has or will generate right now.

Polyamory and rope bondage:  https://www.quora.com/profile/Franklin-Veaux

Abusing women:  https://www.facebook.com/polyweekly/posts/franklin-veaux-is-now-the-subject-of-reports-of-long-term-abusive-behavior-from-/10156461239194531/

I have to think you posted that tongue and cheek.  You could not find someone less qualified to represent anything regarding virology, unless you nominated Al Gore of course.  Hell Gore probably invented covid.  He has claimed to have invented almost everything else.

Yea, that wasn't a good source in any way.  Professional in the field would have a hard time giving those types of numbers as things are changing as we speak and they don't know the full scope of what is going on. Then combined with mis representations, bad test, and possible hidden agendas.... it is near impossible. Even the deaths by Covid have been proven unreliable. Sad but so true.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

I have relatives (lots) that have lived in the south all their lives, along with their fathers and their fathers father. MY relatives and their associates are outside way more than my friends and associates here in the north. That is fact.  Personal experience.  Most of them are in the states that are currently having the highest spikes in covid testing.. Most of the people I know here in the northern states stay in playing Fortnight or other video games. (clubs and D&D lol)  When I went to my relatives  in the late spring early summer, I can tell you I was outside way more than I would have been the previous year all together. There is just more shit I can do down there. Shooting, hunting, RTV'ing, barbecues, parties, fishing, hiking and more. It is way more interesting and way more activities outdoors in the south for me than there is in the north. My statement is based on my experience. I have family in both north and south. Friends in both as well. Deep long relationships.

Again, that is just ignorant.  You and friends/associates most likely live in a big city.  Your relatives most likely live in a small town or small city.  When I lived up north, everyone I knew was either out on the lake, camping in the dells (Wisconsin) or doing something outside in the summer.  Age and City/town size have more to do with this than location.  You can fucking hunt outside of the big cities in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and New York.  Just a few of the places I've sojourned.  So I'm calling bullshit.  I know folks down here in Texas that don't go outside for shit.  They do just what you claim to do.  They live in Houston and DFW.  Folks in Idaho, the and Wyoming are outside a fuckton.  Rural vs City.  How fucking hard is that to comprehend?  A farmer is going to be outside far more than a factory worker.  And farming takes place in BOTH the north and south.  God almighty is should be common sense.

Closed states and $4.50 can get you a cappuccino at the local coffee shop. Closed states mean shit.  Florida, Texas and other states that were closed "officially" have the increases in covid testing. Why.. because they ignored the laws etc for social distancing etc. and went out and did what the fuck they wanted. Closed states.. ha.. that is a joke.

And your proof?  Oh, you don't have any.  Because there is no proof that folks did what you are saying.  And that doesn't even count the so called "protestors" who were doing whatever the fuck they wanted in New York, Chicago, Seattle and Portland to name a few northern cities.  Again, you need to stop with the bullshit.  Stop repeating what you saw on CNN.

Don't make me drag up pictures of New Yorker's in central park ignoring the lock down.  Shit happens.  It is not a north or south thing.

With all the current spikes in covid in the south states.. no reports of bed shortages, no reports of major spikes in death rates... (in fact, that is being less and less reported on with the exception of the occasional younger person passing due to complication)

Exactly my point.  The case count is going up.  Who cares!  The virus is going to run its course, nothing will stop that now.  We can't close the country down for 6 months to a year.  Damned if you do and damned if don't.  We just need to protect the vulnerable groups and behave sensibly.  

16 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Franklin Veaux is into polyamory, rope bondage and abusing women. 

And you are an moderator on a site which promotes all of those things and much, much more. Does that disqualify you?

The link I posted was from the Poke, whether there was any more to the original piece I don't know. Whether the numbers are 100% accurate or not doesn't really matter. Are his points about people being left with long-term side-effects true? ?‍♂️

26 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

And you are an moderator on a site which promotes all of those things and much, much more. Does that disqualify you?

?????? Seriously?  Hello?  I'm not the one trying to sell anyone on anything other than facts.  I've linked to my sources, so YES.  I'm far more qualified than him.  How is that even in question?

The link I posted was from the Poke, whether there was any more to the original piece I don't know. Whether the numbers are 100% accurate or not doesn't really matter. 

Then Why post it.  This is exactly what I have a problem with.  Misinformation.  We don't need more of that.  Oh, and YES being accurate actually does matter.

Are his points about people being left with long-term side-effects true? ?‍♂️

Duh.  Since cases are barely 6 months old or less, how the hell would anyone know.  Surely you could have done that much math.  I'm not going to get into can the lungs recover as I already posted sources on that earlier in the thread.  Of course, they won't recover if the ventilator was improperly used, as was the case early on.  I'm sure you've seen those videos before they were taken down.  The rest of his nonsense was just that, nonsense.  I've not seen any studies that listed heart damage, neurological damage or impairment, strokes or even reliable hospitalization numbers.  No one has this info.  But hey, what can you expect from a self titled "sexuality educator" who likes to abuse women.  Feelings over Facts!  ROARRRRR!  What a joke.  ROFL!!!

5 hours ago, gregathit said:

Again, that is just ignorant.  You and friends/associates most likely live in a big city.  Your relatives most likely live in a small town or small city.  When I lived up north, everyone I knew was either out on the lake, camping in the dells (Wisconsin) or doing something outside in the summer.  Age and City/town size have more to do with this than location.  You can fucking hunt outside of the big cities in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and New York.  Just a few of the places I've sojourned.  So I'm calling bullshit.  I know folks down here in Texas that don't go outside for shit.  They do just what you claim to do.  They live in Houston and DFW.  Folks in Idaho, the and Wyoming are outside a fuckton.  Rural vs City.  How fucking hard is that to comprehend?  A farmer is going to be outside far more than a factory worker.  And farming takes place in BOTH the north and south.  God almighty is should be common sense.

And your proof?  Oh, you don't have any.  Because there is no proof that folks did what you are saying.  And that doesn't even count the so called "protestors" who were doing whatever the fuck they wanted in New York, Chicago, Seattle and Portland to name a few northern cities.  Again, you need to stop with the bullshit.  Stop repeating what you saw on CNN.

Don't make me drag up pictures of New Yorker's in central park ignoring the lock down.  Shit happens.  It is not a north or south thing.

Exactly my point.  The case count is going up.  Who cares!  The virus is going to run its course, nothing will stop that now.  We can't close the country down for 6 months to a year.  Damned if you do and damned if don't.  We just need to protect the vulnerable groups and behave sensibly.  

Keep on keeping your head under a rock. Proof.. just watch the news. Those very same states that have problems were on the news with massive gatherings.  2~3 weeks later.. problems.  Simple math.  It is all in the south and most of them were holiday parties.. .North didn't have any? They didn't celebrate? of course they did. However, evidently not as much as those southern states.. If not for them being out more (as huge gatherings were reported in the news with governors having problems and needing to close things down .. in those states) then what was it... hum.  Magic?

As for some sitting in their house in Texas yea... some.. doesn't change a thing. That is YOUR experience not mine.  And neither is really related to the problems of covid not sure why you keep on wanting to bang on this subject? Guess you just have to win.. If so.. then you can rest... you win.. there. have a great day.  both north and south are outside exactly the same amount of time. Country and city the exact same amount of time.. Doesn't answer the question as to why the South suddenly after not having much of a problem has one if your statement is the case. Where was the exposure?  We know it has to do with contact with sick people ... Doesn't happen if they are sitting on their asses in Texas or Florida. They have to be out and about in large enough groups to spread the numbers that are being spread. So that is the answer if they didn't decide to go out now that it is Summer to do some outside activities ...in large enough numbers to make a major difference in the spread?

4 hours ago, gregathit said:

Duh.  Since cases are barely 6 months old or less, how the hell would anyone know.  Surely you could have done that much math.  I I've not seen any studies that listed heart damage, neurological damage or impairment, strokes or even reliable hospitalization numbers.  No one has this info.   Feelings over Facts!  ROARRRRR!  What a joke.  ROFL!!!

Heart
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/can-coronavirus-cause-heart-damage

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2020/04/covid-19s-consequences-for-the-heart/

https://www.pennmedicine.org/updates/blogs/heart-and-vascular-blog/2020/june/coronavirus-and-heart-disease

https://www.modernhealthcare.com/safety-quality/coronavirus-associated-heart-damage-study-finds

That was just for heart and the above are medical sites.

Neurological damage.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/dozens-more-cases-reported-of-neurological-problems-in-covid-19-67717

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2008597

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/933131

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laneur/article/PIIS1474-4422(20)30221-0/fulltext

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-07-delirium-rare-brain-inflammation-linked.html

https://news.northwestern.edu/stories/2020/06/covid-19-threatens-the-entire-nervous-system/

https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/mayo-clinic-expert-discusses-potential-neurological-effects-of-covid-19/

There are connections but.. they don't understand  how or why. It has happened too often to be random.

Mask

https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/417906/still-confused-about-masks-heres-science-behind-how-face-masks-prevent

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2020/06/stanford-scientists-contribute-to-who-mask-guidelines.html

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/p0714-americans-to-wear-masks.html

https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/10.1377/hlthaff.2020.00818

The last one is a study on mask and the effect it has had.

Hospitalizations etc...

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html

Updated July 11th  Breaks down the age groups and even regions (US) Not most up to date but fair... IMO.

Info is still coming in so they can't give hard numbers or recovery results for those that have serious damage to organs but, they can give a pretty good idea and some pretty good numbers and stats..

Other countries are opening up their economies and even tourism to a point (US A not invited) but the USA is going backwards .. because their people are backwards. They refuse to do simple things that will help the process and allow for society to return back to as normal as possible. They decide they have the right to gather in thousands in Florida and other states. Now they are closing back up again. Fucking the economy... The first round was due to covid and perhaps an overreaction... This second round is the citizens fault. The ongoing damage to the economy... again those people that just refuse to do the simple things needed.  Keep on fucking around and doing what you want. I have been exposed to this multiple times  I don't have anything to worry about.  I had something back in April and learned a short time ago at least one coworker if not 3 had it in the past 2 months. I have an essential job that is offering as much overtime as I want so my bills will be paid.  They won't go out of business anytime soon. IN fact they are doing better than they have since i started with them years ago. The hospitals in my area have plenty of beds, our local numbers are under control and I can get my medical needs taken care of now (in person)  So, for me.. this covid shit is like it is over... except I have to remember to bring my mask with me. Still haven't gotten used to making sure I have a mask in my pocket for those times I go to the store or such... lol

14 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Keep on keeping your head under a rock. Proof.. just watch the news. Those very same states that have problems were on the news with massive gatherings.  2~3 weeks later.. problems.  Simple math.  It is all in the south and most of them were holiday parties.. .North didn't have any? They didn't celebrate? of course they did. However, evidently not as much as those southern states.. If not for them being out more (as huge gatherings were reported in the news with governors having problems and needing to close things down .. in those states) then what was it... hum.  Magic?

ROFL!!!!  You are seriously not trying to say the news is proof of anything are you?  You are?  Then I have nothing further to say to anyone who sucks the sack of the media.  I hope you wise up, but I'm not going to bet on it.  Holiday parties.......right.  I didn't see any.  Funny.  A well, you'd know better than I who live here and your somewhere up north.  Of course, the south has some rather large areas that are rural and don't have large populations, but sure, go with your narrative that has zero proof of why there are more cases.  Could it just be that the virus is just working its way from the north to the south........nah.  Let's go with your silly party theory.  Makes so much more sense.  ROFL!!!

28 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

As for some sitting in their house in Texas yea... some.. doesn't change a thing. That is YOUR experience not mine. 

Wait, WTF???  How do you know how many folks spend their time outside versus inside?  Where is your source?  Oh......you're pulling shit out of your ass and flinging it.  We call that trolling.  Just saying.  But go with your feelings over facts.  Yeaaaa!!!

30 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

And neither is really related to the problems of covid not sure why you keep on wanting to bang on this subject? Guess you just have to win.. If so.. then you can rest... you win.. there. have a great day. 

I'm dispelling misinformation and flat out bullshit that strangely keep surfacing.  It has nothing to do with winning anything.

32 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

both north and south are outside exactly the same amount of time. Country and city the exact same amount of time..

Wait........so now you are reversing yourself?  WTF???

33 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Doesn't answer the question as to why the South suddenly after not having much of a problem has one if your statement is the case. Where was the exposure?  We know it has to do with contact with sick people ... Doesn't happen if they are sitting on their asses in Texas or Florida. They have to be out and about in large enough groups to spread the numbers that are being spread.

Except that it did in the north.  Everyone was locked down and it went through New York (and the New England are) like a hot knife through butter.  Were there huge parties up there?  Folks blatantly swapping spit?  Despite being locked down, folks still come in contact with others.  You still have to buy food.  If your AC goes down or your plumbing starts leaking, you get that fixed.  As aggressive as this virus is, it may not take more than a casual encounter to catch it from someone.  It doesn't take large groups to do this.  For fuck's sake, this isn't rocket science.  As I stated earlier, it could just be that just took the virus is a while to make its way here in force.  It doesn't have wings to fly here from New York.  And since most folks are asymptomatic,, how do we even know who may be spreading it.  You may have it right now.  

18 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Neurological damage.

ROFL!!!!  So, one of your sources is a study out of Wuhan China.  Seriously.  Just stop.  Who is going to believe ANYTHING out of china at this point.  Please tell me you don't.

Hell, this is from your "source":

"However, recent research suggests that the virus may also infect the nervous system."

Suggests is what you call a medical theory.  You did learn about the scientific method in school right.  You know that a theory isn't fact.  It must be proved.  One study (which curiously isn't even reference (sure sign that someone is pulling shit out of their asses, REAL science folks reference where they are pulling their data from).

Again, so you know I'm not just cherry picking, this is from the conclusion:

"I think again one of our concerns is how much of this is going to be long-lasting, how much of this is just a temporary effect of metabolic disturbances. So those are very much uncertain points at this time."

Again.  Theory.  They are postulating.  In laymen's terms, that is a guess.  Did you even bother to read the articles or just randomly vomit on the forum?  Very sad.  Very sad.

28 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Heart

One study of 132 people, again from Wuhan China.  Dude.....Really?  This is not proof, it is a single study that is postulating a theory.  Get back to me in 6 months once we have studies in the US and Europe.

38 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Mask

Stop.  You are killing me.  I'm laughing so hard it is starting to hurt.  Seriously.  You clearly didn't read the links you posted.  You last link contains this regarding mask usage:

"However, there is no direct evidence thus far on the magnitude of such effects, especially at a population level."

ROFL!!!  I can't stop laughing.  This is so weak you have to be trolling at this point.

57 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Other countries are opening up their economies and even tourism to a point (US A not invited) but the USA is going backwards .. because their people are backwards. They refuse to do simple things that will help the process and allow for society to return back to as normal as possible. They decide they have the right to gather in thousands in Florida and other states. Now they are closing back up again. Fucking the economy... The first round was due to covid and perhaps an overreaction... This second round is the citizens fault. The ongoing damage to the economy... again those people that just refuse to do the simple things needed.  Keep on fucking around and doing what you want. I have been exposed to this multiple times  I don't have anything to worry about.  I had something back in April and learned a short time ago at least one coworker if not 3 had it in the past 2 months. I have an essential job that is offering as much overtime as I want so my bills will be paid.  They won't go out of business anytime soon. IN fact they are doing better than they have since i started with them years ago. The hospitals in my area have plenty of beds, our local numbers are under control and I can get my medical needs taken care of now (in person)  So, for me.. this covid shit is like it is over... except I have to remember to bring my mask with me. Still haven't gotten used to making sure I have a mask in my pocket for those times I go to the store or such... lol

American's are backwards you say.  Right.  Why is it that millions of folks are trying to get into this country every single year?  Yea.....That kinda blows up your little narrative doesn't it.  Sorry.  And how do you know what 350 million folks are or are not doing?  You watch CNN and assume that everyone is doing the exact same thing.  What a laugh.  What size should I order you a tin foil hat in?  Do you want it with the chinese flag on it?  Keep making broad based assumptions and embarrassing yourself.  Everyone is getting a good laugh.

FYI.....Sweden never locked down.  So pop, there goes your other attempt at whatever narrative you are trying to push.  Ah well, it was a nice try.

ROFL!!!!  You are seriously not trying to say the news is proof of anything are you?  You are?  Then I have nothing further to say to anyone who sucks the sack of the media.  I hope you wise up, but I'm not going to bet on it.  Holiday parties.......right.  I didn't see any.  Funny.  A well, you'd know better than I who live here and your somewhere up north.  Of course, the south has some rather large areas that are rural and don't have large populations, but sure, go with your narrative that has zero proof of why there are more cases.  Could it just be that the virus is just working its way from the north to the south........nah.  Let's go with your silly party theory.  Makes so much more sense.  ROFL!!!

News from multiple sources from different countries. Yes.. do you use tea leaves for you info?

People were walking around like nothing was happening doing their thing with no concern in the world.  Going to clubs and such. That is the reason it spread. (in case you don't realize.. it is much more likely to spread indoors as opposed to outdoors or so the experts state.. and since it did seem to work that way, I believe that is true.

Wait, WTF???  How do you know how many folks spend their time outside versus inside?  Where is your source?  Oh......you're pulling shit out of your ass and flinging it.  We call that trolling.  Just saying.  But go with your feelings over facts.  Yeaaaa!!!

News reports.. keep up. It was mentioned well above the quote you tried to separate out to make your point.

Separating out shit in order to make it look different... that is trolling.

'm dispelling misinformation and flat out bullshit that strangely keep surfacing.  It has nothing to do with winning anything.

Yet.. you aren't contributing any solid facts or info to help people understand...  Just picking apart things you don't personally like or agree with.

Wait........so now you are reversing yourself?  WTF???

Ha Ha.. really? seriously? Just keep on picking out the segments of the post to make it look your way. You know you took that out of contex and miss quoted it.

Seriously, you have nothing else to contribute but miss quotes?

Here is the entire statement.. for contex
As for some sitting in their house in Texas yea... some.. doesn't change a thing. That is YOUR experience not mine.  And neither is really related to the problems of covid not sure why you keep on wanting to bang on this subject? Guess you just have to win.. If so.. then you can rest... you win.. there. have a great day.  both north and south are outside exactly the same amount of time. Country and city the exact same amount of time.. Doesn't answer the question as to why the South suddenly after not having much of a problem has one if your statement is the case. Where was the exposure?  We know it has to do with contact with sick people ... Doesn't happen if they are sitting on their asses in Texas or Florida. They have to be out and about in large enough groups to spread the numbers that are being spread. So that is the answer if they didn't decide to go out now that it is Summer to do some outside activities ...in large enough numbers to make a major difference in the spread?

I gave you a win then explained that it doesn't make sense then asked you for a reason... .. which never came.  however, I expected that. Of course. no answer that was your opportunity to give a counter statement to give me some insight on why you believe things turned out like they did. What a waste of time.  I wouldn't be here posting responding to your shit post if I wasn't board.

Except that it did in the north.  Everyone was locked down and it went through New York (and the New England are) like a hot knife through butter.  Were there huge parties up there?  Folks blatantly swapping spit? 

Well for New York and some other locations early on we were told not to wear mask... ;) The close downs didn't start until after the infection started to run rampant.  There was little warning and the infections can take 2 weeks to show. They had little warning.. Not like the South.. By the time the South got hit hard, it was  in most every country and was widely known. Steps like mask and social distancing was standard ... So unless the local governments didn't have this in place properly then they were going out ignoring common knowledge on how to protect them.

Despite being locked down, folks still come in contact with others.  You still have to buy food.  If your AC goes down or your plumbing starts leaking, you get that fixed. 

yes, mask and social distancing with common sense hygiene... That is what is called for.  I personally had two services to my house to fix things. I have shopped, and I work in the public every day.  Common sense and following the protocols like other countries that has gone through this and now opening up, even for tourism.. except for the US of course because we are a bunch of stupid dick-weeds that don't want to do what we are supposed to do.. Because we have "RIGHTS" even to the point that people have been killed over a the requirement (by law) to wear a mask.

As aggressive as this virus is, it may not take more than a casual encounter to catch it from someone.  It doesn't take large groups to do this.  For fuck's sake, this isn't rocket science.  As I stated earlier, it could just be that just took the virus is a while to make its way here in force.

Come on.. really? Haven't you watched the news.. Oh wait.. you don't. You get your "info" elsewhere.  Well.. in the news, from many sources from different countries and experts from different organizations state Covid19 is more of a group virus. In that, it works more within groups of people. Reason why once someone gets it usually most everybody in that group gets it. Larger groups are much more likely to cause larger groupings. This is different from the Flu.  It is stronger but seems to miss random one off meetings (like neighbor) and favors groups (like at a club, beach party, or birthday party (actually one of the first tracking was from a birthday party)

For fuck's sake, this isn't rocket science.

The one thing you said that is 100% true.. shame it was likely intended for a different meaning.. It isn't rocket science to slow the spread of the virus. The info has been given. People just refuse to follow and even argue the instructions to the point that some even attack and kill others.

As I stated earlier, it could just be that just took the virus is a while to make its way here in force.  It doesn't have wings to fly here from New York.

True.. 100% true.. but the south.. gave it wings to spread like wild fire with fucking 4th of July parties, beach parties (Florida) and other large group celebrations. Not following the protocol to prevent spreading this illness.  Unlike the north which didn't know what was going on and give improper info (mask not needed because health officials were worried about their own supplies) or late info or instructions (like closing down... (New York)  It is 100% those people in the south spreading the illness.

then you have covid parties. (mostly reported in the south)

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-residents-covid-19-parties

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/12/us/30-year-old-covid-party-death.html

And since most folks are asymptomatic,, how do we even know who may be spreading it.  You may have it right now.  

Yes.. and the reason everybody is to wear a mask, follow social distancing and minimize socialization.  Most aren't. doing this in the US and so we are fucked by those few that takes it on themselves to argue and do whatever the fuck they want. While other countries following the same protocols are doing much better.  Hope they are happy at fucking the economy and helping spread the illness of which I am sure some will die from.

So do what you want. post what you want. I stated my mind. I got better shit to do.

25 minutes ago, gregathit said:

ROFL!!!!  So, one of your sources is a study out of Wuhan China.  Seriously.  Just stop.  Who is going to believe ANYTHING out of china at this point.  Please tell me you don't.

Annotation 2020-07-19 004541.png

Read the article instead of just looking at the first sentence...

It goes on and states "More research out of Europe and the US has continued to shine a spotlight on the may ways COVID-19 affects the heart. .. your choice document to point out.  The others have more info that you didn't review or check properly.. Are you not reading the entire document.. No. you are selecting the pieces that you want so you can keep your narrative. I posted some articles that weren't part of the narrative. That were counter. to the others.. so that I was fair in representation. Not pushing my agenda.

Seriously just stop. your counter arguments aren't even making sense. Mis quoting taking things out of context and now not being honest and truthful on the article stating it was from one instance from China.

Members don't need your comments on the articles. I place them in open with some conflicts between them selecting medical /educational sites for reference so that people can read some info and make their mind up. Themselves. They were a response to your comment about there not being any articles on covid 19.

Seriously.. just stop.. You have an agenda.. I am open to info to change my mind.. all you are doing is shitting on stuff and not contributing. If I am so very wrong.. why don't you show me... But you won''t because you can't.

I wonder how much time will pass before you go through this thread and clean up these post...

4 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Read the article instead of just looking at the first sentence...

It goes on and states "More research out of Europe and the US has continued to shine a spotlight on the may ways COVID-19 affects the heart. .. your choice document to point out.  The others have more info that you didn't review or check properly.. Are you not reading the entire document.. No. you are selecting the pieces that you want so you can keep your narrative. I posted some articles that weren't part of the narrative. That were counter. to the others.. so that I was fair in representation. Not pushing my agenda.

Seriously just stop. your counter arguments aren't even making sense. Mis quoting taking things out of context and now not being honest and truthful on the article stating it was from one instance from China.

ROFL!!! Keep quoting crap out of china.  The same country that has lied about pretty much everything.  Yep.  You are soooo very credible.  I won't bother to comment on the articles, because everyone can read and see that they say just what I said they did.  But hey, keep trying being a chinese apologist.  No sweat off my back.

31 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

I gave you a win then explained that it doesn't make sense then asked you for a reason... .. which never came.  

I did give you several reasons that are based on common sense.  You just keep trying to ignore them based on whatever the hell you assume CNN and your chinese playbook says.  

34 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Come on.. really? Haven't you watched the news.. Oh wait.. you don't. You get your "info" elsewhere.  Well.. in the news, from many sources from different countries and experts from different organizations state Covid19 is more of a group virus. In that, it works more within groups of people. Reason why once someone gets it usually most everybody in that group gets it. Larger groups are much more likely to cause larger groupings. This is different from the Flu.  It is stronger but seems to miss random one off meetings (like neighbor) and favors groups (like at a club, beach party, or birthday party (actually one of the first tracking was from a birthday party)

So.....you are trying to tell us that covid has some type of radar that refuses to be passed one to one, but rather only comes out to play at parties.  Right.  Sure.

Now I know you are just trolling and won't waste anymore time on you.  That or you are just silly person.

Spoiler

lol...

image.png.6c7e8dbbb2c1ba53b0802486a00582be.png

A Ukrainian woman has gone viral for removing her panties and wearing them as a face mask after being refused service at a post office, according to a report.

The woman was caught pulling off the stunt on surveillance footage at the Nova Posha post office in Kiev, where she walked up to the counter without a face covering, the Sun reported.

When told that she would not be provided service without a required mask, the flustered woman removed her pants in front of stunned customers -- then took off her white panties and placed them over her face.

ROFL!!! Keep quoting crap out of china.  The same country that has lied about pretty much everything.  Yep.  You are soooo very credible.  I won't bother to comment on the articles, because everyone can read and see that they say just what I said they did.  But hey, keep trying being a chinese apologist.  No sweat off my back.

Wow.. you know people can see those articles and see their sources... they are from the US. ALL OF THEM. Written by US citizens... 
Now I am a Chinese  apologist? LOL .. when did I say they did nothing wrong? NEVER.  If you can't win a conversation you result to character assassination, miss direction, and miss quoting all that is present if someone wants to read up the previous post. 

I did give you several reasons that are based on common sense.  You just keep trying to ignore them based on whatever the hell you assume CNN and your chinese playbook says.  

You demand resources and info but "common sense" is the only thing required from you.  Really? yea... because you don't have any better resources. You don't have any info to contradict others sources. Remember you were the one that started asking for sources early on.  But you don't have to have any..

So.....you are trying to tell us that covid has some type of radar that refuses to be passed one to one, but rather only comes out to play at parties.  Right. 

No radar.. it has to do with microbiology and things your mind just can't understand.  For those other than @gregathit look up viral load for a starter and how it might affect the rates of infection of Covid 19. There isn't much info last I checked. Mostly theories due to the newness of the virus.  However based on other viruses and what is thought to happen based on educated guesses. (better than common sense alone IMO.  Educated guesses include common sense as a requirement with experience to come up with a result)

Sure.

Now I know you are just trolling and won't waste anymore time on you.  That or you are just silly person.

Trolling yea... sure.. that is from someone that has mis quoted me, stated I am quoting crap out of china (in regards to the articles that are created, written and posted by US citizens on US medical sites and universities. )  Who pages back asked for sources on another person but .. common sense is his response to any request for info to counter my statements...

Who most likely will go around in a few hours or days and clean up these post. Trolling.. yea.... right.

I stand by my post. If someone wants to post something substantial that is contrary to my previous post then so be it. If clarification is needed. I am open to that as well.

23 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Wow.. you know people can see those articles and see their sources... they are from the US. ALL OF THEM. Written by US citizens... 
Now I am a Chinese  apologist? LOL .. when did I say they did nothing wrong? NEVER.  If you can't win a conversation you result to character assassination, miss direction, and miss quoting all that is present if someone wants to read up the previous post. 

Yes you are.  The articles might have been written here, but they referenced tiny little studies out of Wuhan.  You know, the place that lied to the entire world.  The place that thought it was also ok to let its citizens travel abroad to spread the virus.  And you want to believe that country.  I think I nailed it right on the head.  Anyone with common sense can see the connection.  You are smart enough to check the sources of the articles you read right???????

Character assassination.......I don't have to bother.  You are the one damaging yourself.  

You demand resources and info but "common sense" is the only thing required from you.  Really? yea... because you don't have any better resources.

Let me help you here.  When you "assert" something, then folks can require proof.  You asserted a bunch of crap that turned out to be just that.  Crap.  They weren't backed by your so called "sources" and they had no root in common sense.  Kinda fucks you over doesn't it.  Ah well.  Better luck next time.  I'd encourage you to pick something that you actually know something about on the next run.

No radar.. it has to do with microbiology and things your mind just can't understand.  For those other than @gregathit look up viral load for a starter and how it might affect the rates of infection of Covid 19. There isn't much info last I checked. Mostly theories due to the newness of the virus.  However based on other viruses and what is thought to happen based on educated guesses. (better than common sense alone IMO.  Educated guesses include common sense as a requirement with experience to come up with a result)

No, it should be based on virology.  But then you probably don't know that is.  Go ahead, you can use google to look it up.  I won't tell.

As to how it is spread, they don't have that nailed down yet.  If they did, they'd be able to stop it in its tracks, which obviously has not happened, so how about you stop trying to pretend that you have a clue about it.  You don't.  That much is obvious.  The only thing they all claim to agree on is that it is not a vector-borne disease.  Beyond that, we don't know.

Yes you are.  The articles might have been written here, but they referenced tiny little studies out of Wuhan.  You know, the place that lied to the entire world.  The place that thought it was also ok to let its citizens travel abroad to spread the virus.  And you want to believe that country.  I think I nailed it right on the head.  Anyone with common sense can see the connection.  You are smart enough to check the sources of the articles you read right???????

Character assassination.......I don't have to bother.  You are the one damaging yourself.  

I read "More research out of Europe and the U.S. has continued to shine a spotlight on the many ways COVID-19 affects the heart". .. not "tiny little studies out of Wuhan".  Cumulative studies. From different sources.  It is in the captured post right above.. Why are you embarrassing yourself like this.  The saddest thing is you are posting this again and again. There are many links there. Different sources, different methodologies. Even some that might conflict. It was general info that you stated wasn't available.  Forgot that, didn't you. forgot the reason for the post. Doesn't fit your agenda.

Lets take a look at the sources...
Hopkins Medicine

Harvard Edu

Penn Medicine

Modern Healthcare

Northwestern Edu

Mayo Clinic

University of California San Fransisco

Standford

CDC

and others.

A pretty good selection of well respected experts in the medical field. None of them from China. They of course took some info in from them but of course had to investigate that evidence and verify it, seek info from Europe and US doctors as well to come up with a proper study. A proper paper.  You have the audacity  to criticize these professional writers when you have no other quality sources that contradict them?

Let me help you here.  When you "assert" something, then folks can require proof.  You asserted a bunch of crap that turned out to be just that.  Crap.  They weren't backed by your so called "sources" and they had no root in common sense.  Kinda fucks you over doesn't it.  Ah well.  Better luck next time.  I'd encourage you to pick something that you actually know something about on the next run.

I have done so. Just look above.  Mayo Clinic document, and others has no root in common sense?

Well if that is the case that it doesn't have any root in your common sense.. then your common sense is seriously fucked. Who is wearing the tin foil hat now?

In my common sense I will take what the professionals state until I can find evidence to the contrary. Solid evidence and facts and situations and my experience that prove something is not as they state. I will keep a mind open to possibilities no matter how far fetched they might seem at the time. Now that is common sense in my book.

No, it should be based on virology.  But then you probably don't know that is. 

Virology is a subset of Microbiology.  I was being more general as I was asking those that might not know it about to search. It should give a more general overview and hopefully easier to understand results.  Is that all you could come up with in that section to whine about. Seriously? You don't contribute one source material but you want to go all anal retentive and criticize me for being more general instead of being specific?  Wow.

As to how it is spread, they don't have that nailed down yet.  If they did, they'd be able to stop it in its tracks,

https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-how-is-covid-19-transmitted

again, they do know.

The only thing they all claim to agree on is that it is not a vector-borne disease

LOL what a stupid statement.. seriously.. they know it is a virus. spread from micro-droplets from your throat/mouth and nose. .

so how about you stop trying to pretend that you have a clue about it. 

There is no pretending being done. It is a virus where  a small set of people infected with it has serious systemic responses to it.  Spread by micro droplets in the air or by contact which has been exposed to this virus and later touching your mouth, nose and/or eyes.  This isn't rocket science. Any medical professional can tell you this.  They will tell you the same.

Well that didn't last long... ROLF..  Who is being silly now?

I am going to do you a favor.. I will stop posting. I don't want you to have a stress heart attack.  Continue to post reply about my "china articles", defending China which I never did. and shit... the post previous will give anyone the info they need on the bullshit status of that statement and any other bullshit statement you have in reply. 

I read "More research out of Europe and the U.S. has continued to shine a spotlight on the many ways COVID-19 affects the heart". .. not "tiny little studies out of Wuhan".  Cumulative studies. From different sources.  It is in the captured post right above.. Why are you embarrassing yourself like this.  The saddest thing is you are posting this again and again. There are many links there. Different sources, different methodologies. Even some that might conflict. It was general info that you stated wasn't available.  Forgot that, didn't you. forgot the reason for the post. Doesn't fit your agenda.

Lets take a look at the sources...
Hopkins Medicine

Harvard Edu

Penn Medicine

Modern Healthcare

Northwestern Edu

Mayo Clinic

University of California San Fransisco

Standford

CDC

and others.

A pretty good selection of well respected experts in the medical field. None of them from China. They of course took some info in from them but of course had to investigate that evidence and verify it, seek info from Europe and US doctors as well to come up with a proper study. A proper paper.  You have the audacity  to criticize these professional writers when you have no other quality sources that contradict them?

I have done so. Just look above.  Mayo Clinic document, and others has no root in common sense?

You've clearly never read a medical journal.  You also seem to realize that there is a process of pier review and VALIDATION.  Not a single article had that.  Again, you are trying to punch above your weight.  You don't understand any of the things you are trying to discuss.  Those articles are just speculations that they have.  No studies (that I could find) were listed as sources outside of the Wuhan ones.  To find the Wuhan studies you have to be smart enough to click the links in the articles themselves.  You can do that can't you?  Hell's bells, the language I freaking quoted consisted of words like......."suggested"....."may"....."uncertain"...."no direct evidence".  Those are not things that would be in a peer reviewed and validated paper in a medical journal.  Can't you get it through your head that they just don't know yet?  Why is that so hard for you to understand?  I don't know and neither do you.

Are you simple minded?  I'm not questioning them, because they are not definitively saying anything.  They are postulating a theory.  You know, the first step in the scientific process.  There will have to be a shit ton more research and experiments done before they will start stating things with any type of certainty.  I'm merely pointing out to you that when someone "suggests" that elephants "may" be able to fly based on questionable hearsay that you don't start preaching it as gospel.

Virology is a subset of Microbiology.  I was being more general as I was asking those that might not know it about to search. It should give a more general overview and hopefully easier to understand results. 

Nah, you were just demonstrating that you didn't know what you were talking about.  Virology as you finally figured out is just ONE subset of Microbiology.  Specifics matter.  Something you just can't seem to grasp.  Oh, well.  

they know it is a virus. spread from micro-droplets from your throat/mouth and nose. .

There is no pretending being done. It is a virus where  a small set of people infected with it has serious systemic responses to it.  Spread by micro droplets in the air or by contact which has been exposed to this virus and later touching your mouth, nose and/or eyes.  This isn't rocket science. Any medical professional can tell you this.  They will tell you the same.

I'm going to educate you son.  Read this link:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7293495/

Now you "might" be inclined to quote this as some type of "fact".  You would be incorrect.  Papers are written and then more research and peer reviews and experiments and so and so on until you have consensus that is a repeatable and reliable outcome.  Then the theory becomes fact.  In the article it postulates that there are three main ways to transmit the virus:  droplets, aerosols, and fomites.  So no, the medical community hasn't hung its hat on just droplets and fomites (objects or materials which are likely to carry infection, such as clothes, utensils, and furniture). 

Here is another article challenging the theory of aerosols:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7205645/

This is how both science and medical science works. It takes time.  It takes multiple parties.  So cool your jets and let's wait for the science to either confirm or correct what they have postulated.

FYI, the WHO is looking into the theory of aerosols:  https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/is-coronavirus-airborne

Spoiler

"Virologists are still unsure about exactly how SARS-CoV-2 spreads. So far, they have been working from the knowledge they have of other coronaviruses, such as Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).

Experts tend to agree that coronaviruses are transmittable through the inhalation of droplets from a person who has the infection. Coughs and sneezes expel droplets from the body.

According to the WHO, these droplets are heavy enough that they cannot travel more than around 3 feet (1 meter). However, other research has found they can travel 23–27 feet (7–8 meters).

Airborne particles are much smaller than droplets and can linger in the air for longer. Air currents can also carry them longer distances. The measles virus, for example, can remain contagious in the air for up to 2 hours.

Airborne viruses are the most contagious. According to the WHO, SARS-CoV-2 is not airborne, but other experts seem to disagree."

So yea, the "experts" don't agree as you have falsely claimed.  Read more.  Google still works.

Here is the Summary from that same article:

Spoiler

Summary
With so much still unknown about SARS-CoV-2, it is too early to say exactly how it spreads from person to person.

It is accurate to say that the virus can spread through infected droplets, but more evidence is needed before scientists can confirm that it is airborne.

By following WHO and government guidance, people can prevent the spread of the virus.

I am going to do you a favor.. I will stop posting. I don't want you to have a stress heart attack.  Continue to post reply about my "china articles", defending China which I never did. and shit... the post previous will give anyone the info they need on the bullshit status of that statement and any other bullshit statement you have in reply. 

Oh Thank God.  My sides are hurting from laughing at the sloppy attempts to assemble a cohesive thought process, let alone a logical argument.  

While he is certainly not an expert in medicine, he is right, if you can smell a fart, your mask isn't working:

Spoiler

3 hours ago, gregathit said:

I'm going to educate you son.  Read this link:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7293495/

So I did.

The first two sentences of the abstract (my emphasis):

"The practice of social distancing and wearing masks has been popular worldwide in combating the contraction of COVID-19. Undeniably, although such practices help control the COVID-19 pandemic to a greater extent, the complete control of virus-laden droplet and aerosol transmission by such practices is poorly understood."

From the Introduction:

"In general, infected people spread viral particles whenever they talk, breathe, cough, or sneeze. Such viral particles are known to be encapsulated in globs of mucus, saliva, and water, and the fate/behavior of globs in the environment depends on the size of the globs. Bigger globs fall faster than they evaporate so that they splash down nearby in the form of droplets (Grayson et al., 2016; Liu et al., 2016). Smaller globs evaporate faster in the form of aerosols, and linger in the air, and drift farther away than the droplets do."

From Part 1:

"Recent studies corroborated that COVID-19 is transmitted primarily between people through respiratory droplets and contact routes (Burke, 2020; CDC, 2020a; Chan et al., 2020; Huang et al., 2020; Li et al., 2020; Liu et al., 2020b; WHO, 2020b)."

And then they cite those dirty commies:

"A recent study in China has investigated 1,070 specimens collected from 205 infected patients at three hospitals in the Hubei and Shandong Provinces, and about 29% of positive cases for COVID-19 have been observed with the transmission through feces (Wang et al., 2020c)."

"The SARS-CoV-2 is often said to be transmitted through droplets generated when a symptomatic person coughs, sneezes, talks, or exhales (Morawska and Cao, 2020). Some of these droplets are too heavy to remain in the air, and rather fall on nearby floors or surfaces. Fomites collect droplets contaminated with SARS-CoV-2, and touching of such surfaces by a susceptible host would get infected."

"In general, there exists an accepted notion of a 2-m safe exclusion zone to prevent possible droplet transmission from an infected person to a susceptible host; however, there are no comprehensive studies to support such a phenomenon. Wells (1934) has supported the 2-m exclusion zone concept taking into account the evaporation-falling curve. Wells (1934) has postulated that large droplets (> 100 μm) will fall to the floor within a horizontal distance of 2 m from the source. Simple calculations, assumptions, and inadequate empirical data of Wells's study have been later speculated by Xie et al. (2007). Xie et al. (2007) have corroborated that for respiratory exhalation flows, the larger droplets (diameter between 60 μm and 100 μm) were, depending on the exhalation air velocity and relative humidity of the air, carried away for more than 6 m of horizontal distance with the exhaled air having a velocity of 50 m/s at the point of expiration (Fig. 2 a). "

"The facemasks play a major role in preventing both droplets and aerosols from transmitting the disease from an infected person to a host."

7. Conclusion.

"Researchers have speculated that both droplets and aerosols generated from non-violent and violent expirations of SARS-CoV-2-infected people may be responsible for the airborne transmission of COVID-19 disease. However, more research work should be conducted to understand the behavior of virus-laden droplets and aerosols in different environmental settings, especially confined spaces so that the transmission of COVID-19 pandemic in the built environment could be fully ascertained. The case studies found worldwide indicate that the behavior of the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been unprecedentedly unique with more survival and viable rates in the air and believed to linger in the air for an extended period. The challenge before many healthcare workers in combatting the disease would be a daunting task unless proper administrative, clinical, and physical measures are taken within the healthcare settings. Inter-disciplinary research on the behavior of the SARS-CoV-2 virus needs to be conducted to prevent COVID-19 disease from spreading worldwide."

Here is another article challenging the theory of aerosols:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7205645/

This isn't an article. It is a letter to the editor (in May).

The author's conclusion:

"If it is found to be airborne then it poses a greater threat to mankind and the world as a whole. Physical distance, regular hand wash, lockdown and wearing a mask is a temporary solution. Therefore, there is an urgency for the need to develop a vaccine to battle this pandemic. Until then, this virus will continue to stalk the human race.

Secondly, until a complete cure is discovered people at large must be encourage to continue wearing mask. Production of mask must be increased.

There is also an urgent need to deploy rapid testing kits to speed up identifying both symptomatic and asymptomatic persons at large to avoid from further spreading of virus."

FYI, the WHO is looking into the theory of aerosols:  https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/is-coronavirus-airborne

I couldn't get at his site as something was broken. I think it didn't like me being from Europe and its advertising policy not being applicable. Strange because I was at this site a few days ago.

Anyway that is a media outlet, not a peer-reviewed journal of any kind. NCBI doesn't seem to be a peer-reviewed journal either but I may be wrong on that as I'd never heard of it prior to a couple days ago.

So the upshot of the first two papers is that the virus spread is both airborne and contact; wearing a mask helps contain the virus as does social distancing and hygiene.