Jump to content
shyguy570

Furniture Sex Framework

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, shyguy570 said:

Updated that pack, should work now.

Yes you need to download the invisfurn versions of the slal packs you have. The slal pack downloads don't require an esp, there's only the 1 esp for the main mod.

after installed anubhuman 12 2019 and the patch  it CTD

Link to post
10 minutes ago, shyguy570 said:

Check if the version of anubhuman you installed is the correct one for your skyrim edition

i followed your link and came to anub SSE and used the file AnubHuman 12.2019 the only one there. 

Link to post
9 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

i followed your link and came to anub SSE and used the file AnubHuman 12.2019 the only one there. 

If you play on LE, don't install the SSE version of anubhuman.

 

2 hours ago, kxboot said:

So I have to start a new game to use the update?

Or use a save from before you installed the last version.

Link to post

New update:

  • Added SexLab Filter option to prevent SL from using invisFurn animations in regular sex scenes
  • Added option to sometimes replace normal sex scenes with furniture scenes if there's furniture nearby
  • Placed some more markers in various cells
Link to post

First, great mod. Thanks for making it available so early in development.

Second, an issue.

 

For testing, I set the chance of this mod replacing an SL animation to 100%. What I'm getting is this mod recognizing what I want, moving the actors to the markers and then simply playing a normal animation instead of the invisfurn animation it assigns. It should further be noted that I do, in fact, get an invisfurn animation to play if I change animation sets after the fact.

Also, a question. Do I need to have the original corresponding animations activated for the invisfurn version to fire? I have them toggled at the moment because I figured better safe than sorry.

Link to post
3 hours ago, HerrGhost said:

First, great mod. Thanks for making it available so early in development.

Second, an issue.

 

For testing, I set the chance of this mod replacing an SL animation to 100%. What I'm getting is this mod recognizing what I want, moving the actors to the markers and then simply playing a normal animation instead of the invisfurn animation it assigns. It should further be noted that I do, in fact, get an invisfurn animation to play if I change animation sets after the fact.

Also, a question. Do I need to have the original corresponding animations activated for the invisfurn version to fire? I have them toggled at the moment because I figured better safe than sorry.

How often does this issue happen? Does it tend to happen on specific furniture? Have you autofiltered the furniture types?

 

Don't register the original animations in SLAL, only register the invis versions if you're using this mod.

Link to post
3 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

How often does this issue happen? Does it tend to happen on specific furniture? Have you autofiltered the furniture types?

 

Don't register the original animations in SLAL, only register the invis versions if you're using this mod.

Spoiler

Testing at the Sleeping Giant Inn, it happens 100% of the time on events triggered by SLEN charm dialogues. The markers it frequently chooses are the middle chair marker near the entrance, the marker behind the bar/counter and the marker at the table in Delphine's room. I think, but can't remember for sure if it happened on the alchemy table, as that's the marker it most frequently chooses when I use the testing spells, so it blurs together for me a bit. It does not happen with the testing spells. I've not tested with other mods, although I could if you would like me to.

Thank you for clearing up my animation registration concerns.

Edit - Just thought of another (minor) issue that you should be aware of while looking at Delphine use the alchemy table, although maybe it's normal, as I haven't generally used furniture animations before your mod because of the break in immersion: NPCs sometimes still sandbox at the alchemy table even if there's an active animation happening. Gave me a chuckle.

 

Link to post

Just updated from 0.2 to 0.3 and whenever I try a Sexlab summon furniture option - spawn chair, bed or throne, the game screen turns black with eg Animation "Leito Throne Blowjob" in the message area and everything freezes - requiring PC restart. "Normal" non summoned furniture animations run fine. Suspect it has to do with the "Filter" mentioned in the 0.3 changes. I have re-registered all animations, run the filter in the new 0.3 update etc. Hope I have a copy of 0.2 in my downloads as it was running perfectly.

 

Edit 1 - don't focused on the animation listed - it was one, but ANY of the attempted animations caused a crash - one of them interestingly was to an animation not to do with the requested furniture type, but a wall use one instead. The app I am using to initiate sex is using the SexLab Eager NPC dialogue.

 

Edit 2 - seems that after trying a summoned furniture animation once it has crashed all sexlab scenes now. Btw was the only change made to mods today.

 

Edit 3 - after having to revert to an earlier save, removing the mod and reinstalling, and getting to the MCM before I initiated sex  - turning the filter off and things work ok. Turn it on and I got game freezes. 

Link to post

Hello @shyguy570 I'm currently in the process of  making some animations for monomans sexlab survival and I'm wondering if I cant make use of your mod for alignment. The animations are a series of idles triggered from a wheel menu. I know nothing about modding so I'm wondering if I use your meshes to align my animation with an object could the alignment be triggered on the activation of the idle as these anims don't go through sexlab. Also is it lots of work to add more markers to different objects or make markers that are specific to one place for example 1 area of wall in a town? Thanks in advance.

Link to post
23 hours ago, Caithness said:

Just updated from 0.2 to 0.3 and whenever I try a Sexlab summon furniture option - spawn chair, bed or throne, the game screen turns black with eg Animation "Leito Throne Blowjob" in the message area and everything freezes - requiring PC restart. "Normal" non summoned furniture animations run fine. Suspect it has to do with the "Filter" mentioned in the 0.3 changes. I have re-registered all animations, run the filter in the new 0.3 update etc. Hope I have a copy of 0.2 in my downloads as it was running perfectly.

 

Edit 1 - don't focused on the animation listed - it was one, but ANY of the attempted animations caused a crash - one of them interestingly was to an animation not to do with the requested furniture type, but a wall use one instead. The app I am using to initiate sex is using the SexLab Eager NPC dialogue.

 

Edit 2 - seems that after trying a summoned furniture animation once it has crashed all sexlab scenes now. Btw was the only change made to mods today.

 

Edit 3 - after having to revert to an earlier save, removing the mod and reinstalling, and getting to the MCM before I initiated sex  - turning the filter off and things work ok. Turn it on and I got game freezes. 

I tested the filter feature with SLEN and didn't have issues. Are you on LE or SE?

 

12 hours ago, audhol said:

Hello @shyguy570 I'm currently in the process of  making some animations for monomans sexlab survival and I'm wondering if I cant make use of your mod for alignment. The animations are a series of idles triggered from a wheel menu. I know nothing about modding so I'm wondering if I use your meshes to align my animation with an object could the alignment be triggered on the activation of the idle as these anims don't go through sexlab. Also is it lots of work to add more markers to different objects or make markers that are specific to one place for example 1 area of wall in a town? Thanks in advance.

This mod is for sexlab, triggering normal animations would be very different from what this mod does, but with papyrus a mod can easily find nearby markers using this framework and align an npc to the marker. Making a marker isn't too much work but it's not really practical to do so unless it's a very common object around skyrim and there are already animations for it.

 

2 hours ago, Mautine88 said:

hey! i am loving the mod sofar. which animations do i not register? the furniture animations or the invisible furniture animations? if you could do a step by step tutorial setup, that would be amazing.

Register only the invisfurn animations

 

1 hour ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

Hi u said that there way to make % chance to furniture sex in mcm sexlab how and where i cant see anytrhing plus it doesnt work except the test  thing

It's in the MCM under Furniture Sex

Link to post

On SE. Over about 2 hours of installing, running and uninstalling, I managed to find that if I ran 0.3 with the filter ON and tried a sex scene via the sexlab eager npc menu, if I used one with no summoned furniture, ok. If I tried one with summoned furniture, lock up, and if computer rebooted all scenes still locked up until 0.3 unloaded and a previous save loaded. Once lock ups happening, even loading an previous save sill results in lock ups. Turn off filter before a scene of any kind on a fresh install, no issues - and no filter.

 

If you are not familiar with SLEN as you increase relationship rank with npcs you get more and more options - at about rank 3 (ally) you get to summon furniture - the throne and chair are visible but the bed invisible.

Link to post
On 7/12/2020 at 7:41 PM, TinyAthena said:

Hello,
Would it be possible for you to patch for SexLabWorkingGirl that the player and NPC also used furniture in sex scenes?
The author of this mod is not updating it anymore.

 

 

I'll keep my eye on this. If I get some time I'll add support. A Sexlab update or a major game mechanic like this will prompt me to do an update.

 

Edit: SE only hmmm.... I don't even have SE installed might take more time than I have to get a fuctioning SE SexLab installation going. I'll still try but don't hold your breath.

 

Edit2: My bad I see there is an LE version. I'll give this a little time to mature it's only been out a week, so there may be some changes but yea I'll add it in. I've always hated furniture that just pops out of nowhere this is a mod I've always wanted for skyrim.

Link to post
3 hours ago, shane4244 said:

I'll keep my eye on this. If I get some time I'll add support. A Sexlab update or a major game mechanic like this will prompt me to do an update.

 

Edit: SE only hmmm.... I don't even have SE installed might take more time than I have to get a fuctioning SE SexLab installation going. I'll still try but don't hold your breath.

I did not expect you here, i suggest your last login on the site, but it would be nice ❤️ more immersion for Working Girls. The files for download include the LE and SE version of this Mod. And i sill play on LE version ❤️

ddd.png.b7b2cc81862b2b1ac6c601fdaa9d4dfe.png

Link to post

There is a huge problem with Whiterun Breezehome Mods , If you chose any mod from invisible Markers on this mod you end up watching weird graphic anomalies cause by the House mod since this Mod uses the house original layout..The same will happen with any mod that will change interiors in any house in a city , also depending on what you have installed for the city outside  you can have some equal issues  depending again on the Mods you have that changes city layouts and decor ..

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...