Huan's Adventures LE & SE (Quest mod) (WIP)

2 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

Perhaps im doing something wrong, after the massage scene the sister mentions needing a job. but no quest marker or anything pops up. where do i go from here?

try going outside town and telling her it's late time to rest  worked for me

When I try to use the Must mcm menu to copy my face to Aeri it doesn't quite work, as she gets a grey face and the features are not the same. The hair is copied though. I guess it might be some conflict with unique character (that I use) or the fact that I'm using an imported head mesh from an ECE face.

So, I suggest you use the doppelganger mod for Aeri that copies your exact appearance, regardless of stuff like unique character or imported heads. It's a simple .esp, so I assume it should be easy to implement:

6 hours ago, DerekRick said:

Hello,

I'm having an issue at the healing scene. Whenever the sister needs to lie down she just kind of resets on top of the healing bed and I can't continue the sequence. Any ideas?

I had some trouble with that, disabling then enabling the npc with console command worked for me

On 7/4/2020 at 1:28 PM, Doobydoob said:

Perhaps im doing something wrong, after the massage scene the sister mentions needing a job. but no quest marker or anything pops up. where do i go from here?

Same problem here. I left the temple of Kynareth and slept, now every npc has the topic "It's a nice day". Though going through the dialogue does not seem to update the quest. Anyone know what farm I'm supposed to go to? I tried walking to each farm and talking to the owner, but there is no new dialogue/ no scene fired. Talking to Elinder didn't work either. Tried reloading the save as well.

Something else I noticed was after the bedroll is placed it remains there after sleeping. Then after leaving the Drunken Huntsman it teleports me to the bedroll rather than outside the door. Playing on 0.08

10 minutes ago, drunken toad said:

Same problem here. I left the temple of Kynareth and slept, now every npc has the topic "It's a nice day". Though going through the dialogue does not seem to update the quest. Anyone know what farm I'm supposed to go to? I tried walking to each farm and talking to the owner, but there is no new dialogue/ no scene fired. Talking to Elinder didn't work either. Tried reloading the save as well.

Something else I noticed was after the bedroll is placed it remains there after sleeping. Then after leaving the Drunken Huntsman it teleports me to the bedroll rather than outside the door.

It's the Pelagia farm. Talk with Severino.

The idea for the mod is very good but the animations don't make sense in respond to the scenarios. Also the mod is a bit unstable as I had to constantly reload saves to progress in the quests. Hopefully the mod will get a lot better in the future.

6 hours ago, craze said:

The idea for the mod is very good but the animations don't make sense in respond to the scenarios. Also the mod is a bit unstable as I had to constantly reload saves to progress in the quests. Hopefully the mod will get a lot better in the future.

in which scene did the mod become unstable?

1 hour ago, COLOCO said:

right now the npc just tell me to get out!

no quest nothing just get out?!

Where are you right now? Did you mean in the ranch house? because currently the story stops there.

On 7/5/2020 at 6:48 PM, drunken toad said:

Thanks for the answer. I brought Aeri there and she was right next to Severnio. Still nothing new, I guess there's an issue on my end.

I hate to spoil but if you see the quest mark is on Severnio's head, it's ok. Aeri will talk to him. You just listen.

17 minutes ago, dushannemec said:

The quest doesn't start. The sister constantly replies "No way"
Game version SE 1.5.97. Mod version 0.087
Using SSEEdit, I found the quest FormID values, but entering them through the console, the quest still doesn't start.

Normally the scene will be triggered right when you enter the house. To fix somebody's problem that the scene can not be triggered automatically, I made this dialogue for Aeri.

"No way" is a line that I made. You should say "Wait a second" to her ( there should be a dialogue menu pop up, and you click "Wait a second"), then she says "No way". Then the scene is supposed to start.

"No way!" means she is shocked because you two "look the same" ( obviously you can not look like her, but it's just an assumption of the mod.

Maybe I did something wrong. I'll look into this. But right now I can not tell what goes wrong.

Did you say "Wait a second" to her? If not, why? I don't understand.

Another thing: when you start quest by FormID, did you use the formid of  the quest "hns_firstSister"? If you used this and still nothing, then I'm more confused.