Huan's Adventures LE & SE (Quest mod) (WIP)

24 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Thank you for the support! I was typing while you posted this, so I'm gonna check it out. Does this version need any patch or is it standalone? Can I use it with the twins plugin?

this is just a file that I made for you. This file need patch_0.10 to be installed, and replace the esp file in patch 0.10. Yes you can use it with twins plugin. Any other files could be used alongside the twins plugin.

11 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

Could you get the quest working without twins plugin? I started to worry that the twinplugin causes this.

It didn't make a difference with the twins plugin or not.

I still didn't try the new .esp by the way. Gotta give it a try when I arrive at home

25 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

@Highborn Thanks for your testing! I can confirm that the dialogue won't show up for Aeri. I don't know what's wrong, but I'm working on it.

You're welcome! I'm really interested in quest mods like this, that can add more 'slice of life' content like minigames, farm work and the sort, not just sex stuff that many times feels unimmersive and shoved on your face. I like the approach of your story.

I tested the new .esp but still got the same problem with the 'no way!' bug. Perhaps it's something related to the new scripts after version 0.07?

23 minutes ago, Highborn said:

You're welcome! I'm really interested in quest mods like this, that can add more 'slice of life' content like minigames, farm work and the sort, not just sex stuff that many times feels unimmersive and shoved on your face. I like the approach of your story.

I tested the new .esp but still got the same problem with the 'no way!' bug. Perhaps it's something related to the new scripts after version 0.07?

Thanks again.

I finally detected the orgin of the "No dialogue" problem.

It is because of the forcegreet.

I didn't understand how to use it, but it seems that a "Normal" topic are fine, but a "Blocking" topic will break the whole mod. However, I adopted the Blocking type to avoid some cases where the player accidentally exit the topic but can not continue, without knowing that it could cause worse problems.

I'll fix it by either revert to the "Normal" method or find a solution about it.

As for the "No way" bug, I still have no idea because in my virtual machine the quest just started automatically.

1 hour ago, CRAFTY x GAMER said:

the mod name says LE and SE but I only see SE download and that stops my LE from booting up so I'm guessing the LE version isnt finished yet?

no, I should remove SE as well. There's some fatal bugs in current version. I'm fixing it.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

I did that went to the game, tried to start the quest, get the no way dialogue. Leave the game, checked the folder and there was no new log file. I thought those would only appear if you CTD? 

But if it helps, I get the panel function as a lesser power.

Really helpful. if you get the panel, it means that the quest started successfully, but the scene failed somehow. Now I can make a "HotFix" in the panel for you. Click the corresponding hotfix to fix the issue. A new version will be uploaded soon.

And I also fixed the "No dialogue" bug!

Got a new bug with twin plugin. With twin plugin enabled, "Sleeping with sister" function seems broken. I've fixed this. It'll work in the next version.

And if loading a save played with twin plugin enabled before, but disabled now, then the PC will become male for some unknown reason... 

The second bug could be fixed with the console command "sexchange".

Also if you enable the twin plugin in the middle of the quest, her skin color would be wrong. Starting a new game could fix this. Using showracemenu to change the skintone of PC and save-reloading the game could also solve the issue.

20 minutes ago, CRAFTY x GAMER said:

so the whole mod is "under repairs" both LE and SE? I look forward to trying it all out once it's in a stable state :)

We'll never know it's stable if no one tries it. I think 0.101 is stabler then old versions. Try it!

12 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Got a new bug with twin plugin. With twin plugin enabled, "Sleeping with sister" function seems broken. I've fixed this. It'll work in the next version.

And if loading a save played with twin plugin enabled before, but disabled now, then the PC will become male for some unknown reason... 

The second bug could be fixed with the console command "sexchange".

Also if you enable the twin plugin in the middle of the quest, her skin color would be wrong. Starting a new game could fix this. Using showracemenu to change the skintone of PC and save-reloading the game could also solve the issue.

Thank you for the updates!

The good news is that the quest is starting! "No Way" bug is finally resolved. I was able to talk with her at the Drunken Huntsman and the scene worked normally. The sleeping part with the twin plugin is also working! I managed to play until the talk with Severio. Problem is that Aeri won't ride her horse, so I can't advance to that part. When Severio talks with me about the location, and I speak "You got it dude", he then suggests to use the horses and then the conversation doesn't finish, I mean, the 'You got it dude' dialogue box stays there forever while he keeps staring at me. Of course, I can just quit conversation by pressing the button and go to the horses (although Aeri won't ride hers), but maybe this is an useful information for you, as it seems that something might have failed to trigger. I remember the first and only time I succeeded to have Aeri ride her horse, she was kinda immediately transported to her horse after that conversation with Severio concluded. 

@Highborn I confirmed this is a new bug about the twinPlugin. Without twinPlugin you can make Aeri mount. I think it's the same as the Sleeping bug, they all concern Ownership. When sleeping, you must own the bed, when mounting, NPC must own the horse.

Weird I still can't get it work... it seems that GetActorBase and GetLeveledActorBase are all not going to be used correctly in SetActorOwner function. In the 0.101, in fact Aeri just accidentally sleeped in a un-owned bed... but NPC seems can not ride an unowned horse.

5 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

Done! I have it work using Faction Owner! new versions will be uploaded soon.

Thanks! I tried the new files and it worked perfectly, she is riding her horse and even the conversation with Severio went even more smooth. 

However, when I get to the map marker near the giant camp nothing happens.

I managed to get it working with setstage, and then the quest proceeded as normal. The shepherd part with the goat was fun and creative, first time I did something like that in Skyrim. I guess it finishes after the bath, right? Nice work. I joined patreon now.

One of the minor issues  I noticed was that teleporting to Kynareth's temple, always landed Danica on top of a stool, and she gets stuck there. Aeri also keeps getting clipping in the bed. I always manage to play the scene by disabling/enabling them. I also noticed that after the massage they keep floating on the floor as if constant falling. And when I entered Severio's house he was standing on top of the table while we were eating. 

Ah, and the Party quest is always on your journal, after you finish having fun, I guess it doesn't have a 'complete stage' flag or something like that. A small suggestion is that maybe instead of jumping, you could approach the npcs and give them a drink, I guess it would be more immersive, because the jumping animation in Skyrim is so janky, that it looks weird to have you jumping around. lol

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

I managed to get it working with setstage, and then the quest proceeded as normal. The shepherd part with the goat was fun and creative, first time I did something like that in Skyrim. I guess it finishes after the bath, right? Nice work. I joined patreon now.

One of the minor issues  I noticed was that teleporting to Kynareth's temple, always landed Danica on top of a stool, and she gets stuck there. Aeri also keeps getting clipping in the bed. I always manage to play the scene by disabling/enabling them. I also noticed that after the massage they keep floating on the floor as if constant falling. And when I entered Severio's house he was standing on top of the table while we were eating. 

Ah, and the Party quest is always on your journal, after you finish having fun, I guess it doesn't have a 'complete stage' flag or something like that. A small suggestion is that maybe instead of jumping, you could approach the npcs and give them a drink, I guess it would be more immersive, because the jumping animation in Skyrim is so janky, that it looks weird to have you jumping around. lol

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

Thanks! I tried the new files and it worked perfectly, she is riding her horse and even the conversation with Severio went even more smooth. 

However, when I get to the map marker near the giant camp nothing happens.

Thanks! I'm so glad that the mod was appreciated! I'll keep making fun quest for you. Yes currently it ends after bath.

About the goat not appearing.

Spoiler

The goat should appear after you and Aeri finished the conversation on the horse and when your disntance to the center ( where giants are) are less than 13000. )

When the goat appears, Aeri will notice it and say "Look, the goat!", and you ask"Where", she say "There", then the mini game begins.

I didn't get issues about this. Please check your distance. If you are close to the center, finished the conversation and still nothing happens, tell me. 

in the mod, I set a distance range that the goat won't appear if you are too far away around the center . And I intended to not lead you to any specific place so that the shepherd scene could happen anywhere within the range 13000.

oh, and the quest mark should disappear once you entered the range. But the goat will only appear when you are in the range AND the conversation finished.

About the stool at temple, yes I'm considering improving it. But for the record I didn't get the issue. (mostly I can fix any issue I encountered, so most issues mentioned by other friends are somehow new to me )

I'll improve the standing position of severio and make the party quest off the journal as well. 

And in next minor version (0.103), I'm also going to improve SexLab animations chosen, because some friend said it's not immersive, and I aggree. I'll choose some animations that's more fit for the story.