Darkpig

Looking for an alternative to Item Browser

I used to have the mod Item Browser on my old pc but since the darn thing broke down I guess I lost it. TommInfinite has stopped modding for some reason so his mod is no longer there for download.

Does anyone know a good alternative for this? Something that allows you to pull perks and objects from other mods.

If you still have the old pc, it might be worth asking around your pc savy friends or even work mates, to see if any of them have a hdd docking station, hell depending on what you do, you may be able to ask the IT people where you work for them to do you a favor and see if the drive is still readable, if it is then you could copy all the mods from the old drive onto a usb memory stick or what not depending on how much data you want to transfer.

Another option depending on how comfortable you feel messing around in the guts of a pc, is to pull the old drive out of your broken pc, and add it as a second or third or what not drive in your new pc, and see if it will work, depending on what broke on the old pc, there is a pretty good chance that the drives are still readable from it.

Huh. Guess I didn't think of that.