Arbas-X

[mod] SE+_Human_LV_WL_CP_Patch.zip

SE+_Human_LV_WL_CP_Patch.zip

CP patch for SE+ Human and Lustful Void and Wild Lascivity

Preliminary Remarks:

The patch is made with permission of the author of the base mods. All credits go to him and the creators of Lustful Void and Wild Lascivity.

The only things I did was adjusting things a little which is not rocket science. Please don’t repost on STEAM or under your name. STEAM will delete these mods very soon and reposting under your name elsewhere is just…. Guess I don’t have to explain that.

Please read below to avoid trouble with the mods.

Enjoy.

Q + A:

Q: What does this patch do?

A: Include the jobs from Lustful Void and Wild Lascivity into the base mods.

Q: Is this a nude patch too?

A: Yes but don’t expect all of your population to be fully nude. They still wear something. More or less. This belongs to your government style, the jobs the pops have and so on.

Q: I don’t have the base mod. Where can I find it?

A: Links to the original mods:

SE- Human Modest

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2058219282

Q: The mod is so tiny. Does it contain any models?

A: No. No. It just unleashes what is already in the base mod and changes some logic parts to give it a  more adult look and feel including the jobs from LV and WL.

Q: Does it work without LV and WL?

A: Yes. LV and WL are not needed to enjoy the full glory of the mod.

Installation:

Unzip the mod into your Paradox mod folder  NOT into the STEAM mod folder.

Deactivate the original SE+ mod if it is installed.

Activate the CP patch in the laucher.

Load Order

SE – Human Modest

SE+ Human LV WL CP Patch

Remark:

SE base mods should be loaded after regular Stellaris race mods like Remastered Elves or other race mods on STEAM or on LoversLab like SSX.

The SSX patches for should be loaded after the SE mods.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/28/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Stellaris 2.7.x and the listed base mods

I got a question: The launcher says, that the mod is invalid and it cannot be activated. Am I doing something wrong ?

I also found out, that it refers to a directory that does not exist.

I have no E:/Mike/Documents. All my other mods are in C:/User/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod. I also installed your patch in that folder, but I get this. Lol, no idea what I need to do.

image.png.949e7c26da070fe0374db3cfbed309a1.png

Yeah ok I don'T know what the fuck I did, but it works now. I deleted everything and installed it new. First your patch here in the support page and then I just overwrote it with the mod from the download page. Whatever, but 5 stars. Great patch/mod, thanks.

Yep, just stopped by to say 1.01 is not packaged correctly.  Correct structure should be as follows:

[foo].mod

[foo]

descriptor.mod and various subdirectories

[foo].mod needs to point to the [foo] subdirectory.

So, if you've downloaded 1.01 and don't know nothing, do this:

1)  Unzip

2)  Make a new directory called "SE+_Human_LV_WL_CP_Patch"

3)  Move thumbnail.pnd, descriptor.mod, and the gfx folder into SE+_Human_LV_WL_CP_Patch

4)  Move SE+_Human_LV_WL_CP_Patch.mod and the SE+_Human_LV_WL_CP_Patch directory into your mods folder (~/.local/share/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/ in Linux, dunno the Windows path)

That should do the trick.

Those mods ( Human/oid ) just don't work. I tried everything and nothing seems to work. I either get nothing changed in the game or if I try other solution game start throws out an error that it's not set up properly and won't start.

I've noticed that with the latest version of this mod there are significantly fewer leader portraits available at empire creation than in the previous version. Would you mind telling me why that changed?

22 hours ago, blurqe said:

I've noticed that with the latest version of this mod there are significantly fewer leader portraits available at empire creation than in the previous version. Would you mind telling me why that changed?

I've had this kind of issue before too. Uninstall, and reinstall the Original steam mod from steam fixed it for me.

I was only getting like 8 hair styles and 20 clothings.

This was after I tried to add another clothing to the mod directory.

Sigh, i can't make it work. I have base mod SE-Human-Modest (humanoid version too), and this mod is properly placed (proper path in mod file), but paradox launcher simply does not see it as if its not existing at all. Can anyone help ?

NWM. I found the problem... Paradox trashy launcher as always.

DynoisX,

My Guess:

Make sure the path in the mod file for SE-Human - Modest works.

The error shown does not use any assets of SE-Human-Modest. The weird bodies come from SE+Human LV WL CP ... when there are no assets from SE-Humans.

The hint is in the Mod List, where every other Mod has a folder size, while SE-Human does not have a folder size.

9 hours ago, OneWayVector said:

DynoisX,

My Guess:

Make sure the path in the mod file for SE-Human - Modest works.

The error shown does not use any assets of SE-Human-Modest. The weird bodies come from SE+Human LV WL CP ... when there are no assets from SE-Humans.

The hint is in the Mod List, where every other Mod has a folder size, while SE-Human does not have a folder size.

I used the launcher mod maker to create a clone of the mod and used that instead and it seems to work

Dunno if this'll be updated at all for it, but this patch (and the one for Humanoids) conflicts with the Lustful Void 'basic portrait' patch that changes pops to show up as actually all female or all male. The base mod conflicts obviously too. 

Unless I'm an idiot and I fucked up the load order.

**edit**

I messed with the load order and it just doesn't do anything if the portrait patch is placed properly at the bottom of the load order