Sign in to follow this  
AmethystLR

SAM or SOS body with CBBE 3BBB ass?

So, I've been trying to figure out how to do this for a couple days now, and I just don't have the experience to. Is there a way to take the hdt ass part from the CBBE 3BBB and plant it into the male bodies? Right now I'm using a SAM body with SOS schlong.

Plus, if there is a way to put that part onto the body, how to make it look natural like it does on the 3BBB body?

My brain is fried trying to figure it out.

Edit: I am talking about SSE

This can be done, I tried to implement this for hd male body and smp physics a year ago, but I quit because it was interesting to me only as an experience, while others were not interested. And this really "paininass" work. 

2 hours ago, Gromilla said:

This can be done, I tried to implement this for hd male body and smp physics a year ago, but I quit because it was interesting to me only as an experience, while others were not interested. And this really "paininass" work. 

Awww... sad no one else was interested. Well, good to know it can be done anyway, now if I can just figure out how to do it. >.< I tried mucking around in nifscope, but I don't really do meshing, and apparently the nifs were different versions? It was... frustrating.

On 6/28/2020 at 3:45 PM, AmethystLR said:

So, I've been trying to figure out how to do this for a couple days now, and I just don't have the experience to. Is there a way to take the hdt ass part from the CBBE 3BBB and plant it into the male bodies? Right now I'm using a SAM body with SOS schlong.

Plus, if there is a way to put that part onto the body, how to make it look natural like it does on the 3BBB body?

My brain is fried trying to figure it out.

Edit: I am talking about SSE

Sorry.. I don't know if I was really that clear.. I mean  the anus, not the buttcheeks. I have physics already in that area