15 hours ago, Skottorp said:

please let me know if any of the above was helpful.

Hey, thanks, it was indeed a bad save issue.  Took a while to confirm that, since I kept trying to load the previous save after already having loaded the bad save - which means that skyrim kept all the glitches in memory (or what ever voodoo fuckery this game subjects us to).

I did manage to rehabilitate the bad save though, by glitching the glitch (loaded a fresh save where the new NPC showed up and then immediately loaded the bad save  - and the new NPCs magically appear!  I don't really trust that save anymore though...

thanks again!

9 hours ago, Skottorp said:

Thank you. Yes, you have to do her mammoth tusk quest to unlock the next set of dialouge. I'll probably should make that clearer in the journal entry. Also, as soon as this mod is done I'll sit down a write a proper walkthrough.

I see. Unfortunately I'm suffering from the annoying bug of the 'rare gifts' quest missing from the game. Ysolda, Amren aren't giving me the dialogue options to initiate their fetch misc quests. It's not this mod's fault but it's a common bug that affects big load orders. Probably some conflict with radiant quests. 

37 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I see. Unfortunately I'm suffering from the annoying bug of the 'rare gifts' quest missing from the game. Ysolda, Amren aren't giving me the dialogue options to initiate their fetch misc quests. It's not this mod's fault but it's a common bug that affects big load orders. Probably some conflict with radiant quests. 

Well, short term the best aid I can offer is to use console and "setstage ssg_q04hostess 20". I'm curently out of town so I don't have acces to my computer, but I hope to release my next update on monday. I could make a "patch" for this issue then and upload at the same time.

9 minutes ago, Skottorp said:

Well, short term the best aid I can offer is to use console and "setstage ssg_q04hostess 20". I'm curently out of town so I don't have acces to my computer, but I hope to release my next update on monday. I could make a "patch" for this issue then and upload at the same time.

Maybe an alternative, like the dialogue appearing after a certain period of time after you speak with her for the first time

2 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Maybe an alternative, like the dialogue appearing after a certain period of time after you speak with her for the first time

I tried making timers before, but never got it to work. I'm leaning towards just removing the conditon on the dialouge as that would be the easiest. The other alternative could be to just "clone" the vanilla quest. It's a realtivly short quest, altough I'll admit I've began getting a bit of cretion kit fatigued after spending 3 weeks of almost non stop work on this mod. I'll take look at it when I come home and make decision. 

4 hours ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

Hey, thanks, it was indeed a bad save issue.  Took a while to confirm that, since I kept trying to load the previous save after already having loaded the bad save - which means that skyrim kept all the glitches in memory (or what ever voodoo fuckery this game subjects us to).

I did manage to rehabilitate the bad save though, by glitching the glitch (loaded a fresh save where the new NPC showed up and then immediately loaded the bad save  - and the new NPCs magically appear!  I don't really trust that save anymore though...

thanks again!

Woulden't be a proper Bethesda game without the ocassional Voodoo fuckery.

16 minutes ago, Skottorp said:

I tried making timers before, but never got it to work. I'm leaning towards just removing the conditon on the dialouge as that would be the easiest. The other alternative could be to just "clone" the vanilla quest. It's a realtivly short quest, altough I'll admit I've began getting a bit of cretion kit fatigued after spending 3 weeks of almost non stop work on this mod. I'll take look at it when I come home and make decision. 

No problem. If it makes things better, your work on this has been really great. :)

Okay, managed to get Ysolda's mammoth tusk quest. Looking for info, it seems like this quest won't be available if you have too many active quests on your journal. I had the previous info that it wouldn't work if you had another Rare Gifts misc quest available, but that wasn't my case. I decided to complete Delayed Burial from my journal, went to speak with Cicero and resolved his situation. Had also another 4 quests open. But decided to talk with Ysolda again, and there was her dialogue option available.

Hi, i played 1.06 with a new character and everything workes fine. No flaws, no real problems. Again i have to say: very good work. 

i have one ore two minor things to report. I couldn't get the charter but found out soon, that i simply haven't enough money. Here Madam Palm could give the player a hint like: "seems youre a bit short of coin, sweetie"

On my mission on hireing the harlots the little orphan girl in Windhelm forcegreeted me to sell her flowers. I could have used the "madam power" to recruit her. I doubt that this will work (I didnt try but it shouldnt). Maybe you can somehow exclude kids?

As i said - very minor things to say.

A suggestion: the little speechbuff in the seamstress necklace is nice. Maybe you can add a desease resistance buff to the rings oder earrings? Some mods adding a risk to catch some deseases at work.

Oh, and i hope you can add a more madam-like way to work a shift in the brothel. Its a bit immersion breaking if you have to ask Ysolda at start and finish if you use radiant prostitution.

17 hours ago, Highborn said:

Okay, managed to get Ysolda's mammoth tusk quest. Looking for info, it seems like this quest won't be available if you have too many active quests on your journal. I had the previous info that it wouldn't work if you had another Rare Gifts misc quest available, but that wasn't my case. I decided to complete Delayed Burial from my journal, went to speak with Cicero and resolved his situation. Had also another 4 quests open. But decided to talk with Ysolda again, and there was her dialogue option available.

Good to hear you figured it out. I have been reading up on it thou, and it seems it's not uncommon people to have problems with this quest, so I think I might make a "patch" anyway.

1 hour ago, mogon said:

Hi, i played 1.06 with a new character and everything workes fine. No flaws, no real problems. Again i have to say: very good work. 

i have one ore two minor things to report. I couldn't get the charter but found out soon, that i simply haven't enough money. Here Madam Palm could give the player a hint like: "seems youre a bit short of coin, sweetie"

On my mission on hireing the harlots the little orphan girl in Windhelm forcegreeted me to sell her flowers. I could have used the "madam power" to recruit her. I doubt that this will work (I didnt try but it shouldnt). Maybe you can somehow exclude kids?

As i said - very minor things to say.

A suggestion: the little speechbuff in the seamstress necklace is nice. Maybe you can add a desease resistance buff to the rings oder earrings? Some mods adding a risk to catch some deseases at work.

Oh, and i hope you can add a more madam-like way to work a shift in the brothel. Its a bit immersion breaking if you have to ask Ysolda at start and finish if you use radiant prostitution.

Hi, I appriciate the feedback.

As for Madam Palm and the charter, when you first ask about the charter she should mention the price. Then, you should get a dialouge choice "I can't afford that right now" (note that you get that choice even if you do have the money). If you choose that answer she will offer to act as you "Madam" if you are willing to work the streets, or (If you are a TG member) ask brynjolf for more jobs. This should also update the journal to say something like "I need to raise some money". I did a quick test and it fired of as it should on my end. Are you sure the dialouge wasn't there? I've noticed that "Fuz ro-doh" can be a bit of hit and miss, and make dialouge rush by before you have chance to read it, maybe thats what happend?

As for the kids, i'll put in some additional conditions to make sure the "power" is only available on adults. Thanks for the heads up, I tend to mostly ignore the kids in this game so I would never have cought that one myself. Nice catch.

I don't want to put enchantments on the earrings, as I figure some player might want to place their own enchantments on them, however, I will add a few cure disaese potions to timbles shop (ones in Riften that is).

As for the "work a shift" dialouge, yes is is a bit emersion breaking, but that dialouge in the RP mod, not mine, and I don't want to mess with other peoples work.

Again, thanks for the feedback,. and if you still don't get the dialouge/journal update when dealing with Palm, let me know and I will dig a bit deeper.

On 7/12/2020 at 6:04 PM, Skottorp said:

*snip*

As for Madam Palm and the charter, when you first ask about the charter she should mention the price. Then, you should get a dialouge choice "I can't afford that right now" (note that you get that choice even if you do have the money). If you choose that answer she will offer to act as you "Madam" if you are willing to work the streets, or (If you are a TG member) ask brynjolf for more jobs. This should also update the journal to say something like "I need to raise some money". I did a quick test and it fired of as it should on my end. Are you sure the dialouge wasn't there? I've noticed that "Fuz ro-doh" can be a bit of hit and miss, and make dialouge rush by before you have chance to read it, maybe thats what happend?

*snip*

Youre right. The sentence is there. i skipped it because i didnt realise that i was short of coin.

Just finished the last quest (Timble). Everything works fine, as usual. Thanks again for this great mod.

Hey, was wondering if there is anyway to add water to the tub in the bathing area, so that it could be usable by Bathing in Skyrim?  I don't actually know how BiS detects water, or whether or not it would be a chore to add this feature in, but I just wanted to suggest it.  By the way, your main post mentions that the wardrobe in the bathing area won't go away, but for me it has always disappeared properly once I buy the first upgrade.

thanks!

On 7/20/2020 at 6:23 AM, Phosphoribosyl said:

Hey, was wondering if there is anyway to add water to the tub in the bathing area, so that it could be usable by Bathing in Skyrim?  I don't actually know how BiS detects water, or whether or not it would be a chore to add this feature in, but I just wanted to suggest it.  By the way, your main post mentions that the wardrobe in the bathing area won't go away, but for me it has always disappeared properly once I buy the first upgrade.

thanks!

As stated in the desription, I don't intend to add any new features to this mod, at least not for the forseable future, as I'm taking a break from modding.

As for if a "functional" bathtub could be made, I sure it could but I wouldn't know where to start, nor have I ever used BiS so don't know how it works. The easiest way I could see it done would be to find some kind of "water resource" that fitted into the tub and then add a "sit" marker (an invisable chair so to speak). I know "follow me for sex" has a "bathtub" that can spawn in for example.

I actually figured out the wardrobe, turns out it's an other mod I'm using, Realistic Lighting Overhaul (RLO).

Thanks for the comment, sorry that it might not have been the answer you were hoping for.

1 hour ago, Skottorp said:

As stated in the desription, I don't intend to add any new features to this mod, at least not for the forseable future, as I'm taking a break from modding.

As for if a "functional" bathtub could be made, I sure it could but I wouldn't know where to start, nor have I ever used BiS so don't know how it works. The easiest way I could see it done would be to find some kind of "water resource" that fitted into the tub and then add a "sit" marker (an invisable chair so to speak). I know "follow me for sex" has a "bathtub" that can spawn in for example.

I actually figured out the wardrobe, turns out it's an other mod I'm using, Realistic Lighting Overhaul (RLO).

Thanks for the comment, sorry that it might not have been the answer you were hoping for.

hey, totally understand and thanks for the response.  I actually ended up finding a mod on the nexus that uses the exact same tub resource (I think) and works with Campfire so that it can be placed in game.  That mod adds some extra features that I don't really need, but for now its a pretty good work around, but when I have more time I might play around in the CK to see if I can figure out how that mod places water in the tub. 

Just finnished the entire questline.
The whole thing is amazing! Very immersive experience.
Loved the posters appearing outside the inns.
The fact that every single girl we recruit has her own story just makes even greater and shows that a lot of thought was put into it.
Normally I'm more into the kinkier stuff loverslab has to offer, but this mod is truly a must have.

Thank you!

Hello there. So  I installed the mod, but the quest won't start. I get the letter on my inventory, but nothing happens when i read it. Tried saving and quitting but it did not work. Tried getting the letter through console as well to no avail. I also noticed that haelga's bunkhouse haven't changed at all. Does anyone has any idea what's going on? Everything else works fine

Your mod contains several default scripts modified.

What are these modifications ?

(for exemple, the defaultonreadsetstagequest script). That's very dangerous to do so. I suggest you make custom scripts, named based on your mod ID.

On 8/16/2020 at 6:21 AM, Leeeeeroy said:

Hello there. So  I installed the mod, but the quest won't start. I get the letter on my inventory, but nothing happens when i read it. Tried saving and quitting but it did not work. Tried getting the letter through console as well to no avail. I also noticed that haelga's bunkhouse haven't changed at all. Does anyone has any idea what's going on? Everything else works fine

Try going back to a save from before you installed the mod. Wait for a few moments for the mod to fire of all scripts, then quick save/quick load and then read the letter and see if that makes a difference.

You won't see any real change in the bunkhouse until you purchase the upgrades, however, on of the doors on the upper floor should be locked and require a key to open. If it's not, then the mod has most likley not installed correctly.

On 8/16/2020 at 10:47 PM, Delzaron said:

Your mod contains several default scripts modified.

What are these modifications ?

(for exemple, the defaultonreadsetstagequest script). That's very dangerous to do so. I suggest you make custom scripts, named based on your mod ID.

Don't think any of those should be edited, I used tes5 to pack the mod so it propably just packed them because the mod uses them. There are some scripts related to the quests mentioned in the discription that that I've edited, but that should only be of concern if you use any mods that alters those quests.

On 8/16/2020 at 11:38 PM, Delzaron said:

Tested.

It works pretty well ! Until the tailor in solitude, but I think it's here the mod version stop, right ?

Do you plan to estabish a guild in her own building, or stay in the bunkhouse ?

Not sure I understand what you mean. Recruting Timble is the last quest of the mod, if everything is working you should get her to move to riften and set up shop at the bunkhouse after compleating "extra extra" and "meet the harlots".

Just to be clear; This is was the final release, I'm no longer working on this mod.

2 hours ago, Skottorp said:

Try going back to a save from before you installed the mod. Wait for a few moments for the mod to fire of all scripts, then quick save/quick load and then read the letter and see if that makes a difference.

You won't see any real change in the bunkhouse until you purchase the upgrades, however, on of the doors on the upper floor should be locked and require a key to open. If it's not, then the mod has most likley not installed correctly.

I actually tried that because the first save i tried i was in the middle of the first thief's guild quest, but it still didn't work. The door on the bunkhouse was locked, the madam was on the ragged flaggon but with no specific dialogue, only the radiant prostitution one and neither maul of brynjolf had any different dialogue for anything related to the mod

On 8/16/2020 at 11:38 PM, Delzaron said:

Tested.

It works pretty well ! Until the tailor in solitude, but I think it's here the mod version stop, right ?

Do you plan to estabish a guild in her own building, or stay in the bunkhouse ?

The tailor is a bit tricky. You can only hire her at the market, when she is at her shop/cart. I met her once in the Winking Skeever in the evening and she didnt has the dialog-option to hire her.

On 8/18/2020 at 8:15 PM, Leeeeeroy said:

I actually tried that because the first save i tried i was in the middle of the first thief's guild quest, but it still didn't work. The door on the bunkhouse was locked, the madam was on the ragged flaggon but with no specific dialogue, only the radiant prostitution one and neither maul of brynjolf had any different dialogue for anything related to the mod

Seems the "on read" script is not kicking off as it should. You could try uninstalling the mod, load up your save and save without my mod, then reinstall and try again to see if that works. Alternativly, you could use console and "setstage ssg_q01 0" wich should start up the quest chain same as if you read the letter.