Alina and Jalisa Take the City SEASON THREE *DON LOTHARIO'S HORNY XXX-MAS TALES: "STEP INTO CHRISTMAS" Starring LISA JAY*

Hi all, 

If you're a regular reader of this story, I just posted a poll on my blog. If you get the chance, feel free to fill out the poll and comment with any suggestions (please be constructive). 

FYI, the last (at least, for now) chapter of Tre's story is coming tomorrow and then next week, it's back to the main story. 

JUST RELEASED

I just made a new poster file available on the link below. This is a poster based on a base game mesh and comes with 12 new swatches, centered around Don Lothario's role as an adult film producer in this story. There's even a poster for Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 in there, too. 

1068834318_ScreenShot2021-04-08at3_03_17PM.png.c251a55c96189b5b70c4e6b71f4b381c.png

641648923_ScreenShot2021-04-08at3_03_35PM.png.979525e3d5fc67316d4fa340ec3f31de.png

1153713230_ScreenShot2021-04-08at3_05_09PM.png.9c61a41959fc856afe457eb57805f280.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 *CHAPTER 36: PARTY PEOPLE*
  • thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 *CHAPTER 37: THE PARTNER*
  • thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 *CHAPTER 38: IDLE HANDS*

Jalisa nooooo ??

Personally I've had friends that told me that we'd still be hanging out even when we're apart but it always turns out they don't let me know whenever they do. This chapter hit me right in the feels.

1 hour ago, JMTe said:

Jalisa nooooo ??

Personally I've had friends that told me that we'd still be hanging out even when we're apart but it always turns out they don't let me know whenever they do. This chapter hit me right in the feels.

Neither girl making the best decisions right now. 

• thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 *CHAPTER 39: THE BIRTHDAY GIRL*
  • 2 weeks later...
  • thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 *CHAPTER 40: A HELPING HAND*
  • thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 *CHAPTER 41: STROKING HIS EGO*