Alina and Jalisa Take the City SEASON THREE *DON LOTHARIO'S HORNY XXX-MAS TALES: "STEP INTO CHRISTMAS" Starring LISA JAY*

As a bonus 1 year gift, I've uploaded Alina and Jalisa to the downloads section. Now, you can have the girls in your game! 

Check out the link and would love to see what the girls get up to in your game. The file should be stripped of any CC and shared a link where you can find some of the hairstyles I've used for Alina, which is probably the only CC somewhat required for the girls. 

• thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 *CHAPTER 42: TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES*

Holy crap that actually made me fear for Jalisa. I've had to deal with a few of those types of creepers in my life and I know how that feels, yikes.

Edited by JMTe
17 hours ago, Nyamzdm77 said:

This was so well done! I wish I wasn't broke AF I'd throw something your way for the great content

Thanks! I enjoy making the videos as some additional content. I'd make them more often if my computer was up to the task. ?

• thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 *CHAPTER 43: SUMMER NIGHTS*
  • thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 *CHAPTER 44: THE PRODUCER*
  • thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 *BONUS VIDEO: TRE & JALISA'S SEXY SUMMER POOL PARTY*
  • thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 *CHAPTER 45: A FRIENDLY WAGER*
6 hours ago, thewatcher1 said:

Are there any pairings that haven't happened yet that you'd like to see? 

I'd like to see some more pre-made sims get in on the action. We've seen Don Lothario and the Goth's. I would suggest either Eric Lewis, Geoffrey Landgraab (who was recently shown) or Bjorn Bjergsen.

10 hours ago, JMTe said:

I'd like to see some more pre-made sims get in on the action. We've seen Don Lothario and the Goth's. I would suggest either Eric Lewis, Geoffrey Landgraab (who was recently shown) or Bjorn Bjergsen.

I like that idea! A few of them did appear in Tre's backstory, too, but I have been thinking about how to implement more of them into the main story. 

• thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 *CHAPTER 46: MAKING UP*
  • thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 *CHAPTER 47: THE MORNING AFTER*
  • thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 *CHAPTER 48: THE ROOMMATE*
15 hours ago, simhead666 said:

@thewatcher1  These are absolutely brilliant...As well written and amusing as they are sexy!

One thing though, you really need to get Alina & Jalisa down to Madlen or Dallas Girl for some new shoes!

Glad you like the story! And thanks for the link. Shoes have never been something I've put much thought into, but these look great. They'll definitely come in handy.