Alina and Jalisa Take the City SEASON THREE *DON LOTHARIO'S HORNY XXX-MAS TALES: "STEP INTO CHRISTMAS" Starring LISA JAY*

Hey all, 

Looks like the forums have changed a few rules, specifically about limiting pictures to 20 per post. So rather than break the chapters up into several posts, I'm going to start posting the next chapters as blogs. I'll still post some content in this thread, whether they are short previews of new chapters or additional content. 

You can find the blog below. I'm working on putting the previous chapters there, but at 31 chapters, it's going to take some time. 

Hey all, 

Just a quick update for what's ahead for this story. 

I envision Chapter 32, with its payoff for an event teased in chapter 2 as a sort of "season finale", for lack of a better term. I've got a whole bunch of more installments planned, but I wanted to expand the universe that the two main characters live in. 

One of the characters I enjoyed employing into the story has been Tre, Jalisa's level-headed boyfriend and producer and star of adult films. His backstory was teased a little in Chapter 14, and I thought it would be an interesting detour to explore before getting back into the main story. Consider this the Hobbs and Shaw of this ongoing story. I anticipate this being about 8 chapters, but who knows? 

Anyway, coming soon...

tre_00.jpg.b9a584b4363b34a39611b9893536f506.jpg

I just released my first download. Now, you can have Jalisa and Alina adorn your sims' walls with these brand new posters. They come in two different sizes: full size and pinup.

The full size requires Discover University, but has 26 swatches to choose from. The pinup size has 6. I plan on updating more.