BBB Armor & Clothes Compilation *UPDATE* All Files in 1 Link

HanPL

When you extract it to a temp location there will be folders, sub-folders and files inside those folders/sub-folders. What you want to look for is:

1. Meshes or textures folders. If you find these then drag them over and drop them in oblivion\data\ and say yes to any merges or overwrites (make damn sure you really want to overwrite things!!!!).

2. Esm/esp files. Drag them to the oblivion\data\ folder and drop them in.

Lastly enable any esm/esp files via OBMM or Wrye and enjoy.

Basic mod installation instructions sites: http://korana.elricm.com/OblivionModInstallation.htm and this one: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Oblivion_Mods_FAQ

• 4 weeks later...

Just press Free wait 20 second and start downloading :)

On free account download limit is 300.0 KB/s so not bad

But yea I will upload it on few other hosts later don't worry about that.

Just press Free wait 20 second and start downloading :)

On free account download limit is 300.0 KB/s so not bad

But yea I will upload it on few other hosts later don't worry about that.

Yes I pressed FREE, then waited 60sec, but no download. I clicked on everything but no d/l, no countdown, no download icon, nothing.

Edit: Filelaser states your free download speed it 175kb/s if you can get it to work. Filevelocity is a malicious website that attacks you computer with Trojan.ADH. Their speed is 80kb as a guest, 120kb if registered. 4shared averages 475-500kbs for free d/l and mediafire is 900-1000kb. How about using a decent cloud server pls?

Thanks HanPL!!!! :)

@Sorceress99 - I used the file laser site and am getting 85-90kb DL speed and it worked without a hitch. Might have been too many peers on the server at whatever time you tried it.

As for 4shared....well there again depending on when you try it, is what type of speed you get. I have had speeds in the 20-40 range when there is heavy load.

MediaFire at least for me is blazingly fast, but they have a retardedly low file size limit (200MG) so this file would have had to be split into 3 parts :(

Lastly....you are more likely to get folks to listen if you are a bit less rude in how you ask. :)

Thanks HanPL!!!! :)

@Sorceress99 - I used the file laser site and am getting 85-90kb DL speed and it worked without a hitch. Might have been too many peers on the server at whatever time you tried it.

As for 4shared....well there again depending on when you try it' date=' is what type of speed you get. I have had speeds in the 20-40 range when there is heavy load.

MediaFire at least for me is blazingly fast, but they have a retardedly low file size limit (200MG) so this file would have had to be split into 3 parts :(

Lastly....you are more likely to get folks to listen if you are a bit less rude in how you ask. :)

[/quote']

May I ask why splitting up a file for 900-1000kb speed would be a problem? Wouldn't be for me. Secondly, 4 shared is rarely slower than 400kb. And their file limit is 2gb! I have been using them for 4+years. If you dont mind tying up your computer for 1.5+ hours, go for it. The majority of modders use 4shared or mediafire for good reasons. I appologize if you thought I was rude. When I have uploads to share, I pick the fastest server available, as a courtesy to the people downloading the files. So I think I shall pass on the file then unless a better server is used.

May I ask why splitting up a file for 900-1000kb speed would be a problem? Wouldn't be for me. Secondly' date=' 4 shared is rarely slower than 400kb. And their file limit is 2gb! I have been using them for 4+years. If you dont mind tying up your computer for 1.5+ hours, go for it. The majority of modders use 4shared or mediafire for good reasons. I appologize if you thought I was rude. When I have uploads to share, I pick the fastest server available, as a courtesy to the people downloading the files. So I think I shall pass on the file then unless a better server is used.

[/quote']

stop crying like a cunt and be fucking thankful that this is being shared. if downloading with the links generously provided by han is to fucking much the perhaps you would like the other alternative

spending hours tracking down each outfit, downloading each one separately and then waiting days to earn the forum gold to buy those are hosted on modderteam forums

May I ask why splitting up a file for 900-1000kb speed would be a problem? Wouldn't be for me. Secondly' date=' 4 shared is rarely slower than 400kb. And their file limit is 2gb! I have been using them for 4+years. If you dont mind tying up your computer for 1.5+ hours, go for it. The majority of modders use 4shared or mediafire for good reasons. I appologize if you thought I was rude. When I have uploads to share, I pick the fastest server available, as a courtesy to the people downloading the files. So I think I shall pass on the file then unless a better server is used.

[/quote']

stop crying like a cunt and be fucking thankful that this is being shared. if downloading with the links generously provided by han is to fucking much the perhaps you would like the other alternative

spending hours tracking down each outfit, downloading each one separately and then waiting days to earn the forum gold to buy those are hosted on modderteam forums

Nah, I don't play those stupid games when I have a filthy-mouthed jerk-off like you to do it for me. :D Those mods will eventually get posted to Mediafire or 4shared and I can snag them without all the BS. So stop drooling on your keyboard and be patient.

• 2 months later...

[/quote']

Nah, I don't play those stupid games when I have a filthy-mouthed jerk-off like you to do it for me. :D Those mods will eventually get posted to Mediafire or 4shared and I can snag them without all the BS. So stop drooling on your keyboard and be patient.

You can't download a file of this size of Mediafire unless you have Pro membership.

Plus Han has to give permission for someone to uplaod it there.

Thank you!!

will you(or have you) be gathering a bbb anim kf pack also?

This is already being done here for lovers sex positions: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9907

Thanks for the reply greg, I had seen that thread actually & am excited to see an archive being built thats up to date. I've not gotten to xlovers yet but its on my list :)

What I ment however is a full blown BBB anim set for combat (dances would be cool also). There is some BBB anims im aware of such as Nomaam(all bbb default anims), replacer personal 3.0(not everything is bbb).

However they dont seem to sit together well, I've been trying to merge them together for the best bbb experience. But I figured after all this time someone may likely have an amazing bbb anim set they might share to keep oblivions sexiness going :)

Fore's NoMaaM is the most comprehensive set that exists as far as I am aware. There are other loose animations for this or that but not a "full" set that I am aware of. Most people just cobble together animations from this mod or that mod that they like or just stick with Fore's.

There are a variety of walks and even running, jumping and such like pretty woman and sensual walks that contains most of the bbb walks that have ever been made.

Fore's NoMaaM is the most comprehensive set that exists as far as I am aware. There are other loose animations for this or that but not a "full" set that I am aware of. Most people just cobble together animations from this mod or that mod that they like or just stick with Fore's.

There are a variety of walks and even running' date=' jumping and such like pretty woman and sensual walks that contains most of the bbb walks that have ever been made.

Yes, I know of sensual walks and pretty women but thanks. I think i will have to do the same and try to pack together a good sexy bbb anim set too. I still need good bbb idles also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived