IGNORED

How exactly are people playing XVV?

I'm out of the loop when it comes to this game and its modding community, so forgive me when I have to ask: How the heck are people playing DOAXVV anyway?

From what I've researched, this game is a online only, constantly updating, PC gatcha type game, correct? And from that, I hear unlocking the SRR costumes for the girls is a giant pain and timesink as well. But on this site, there seems to be a massive amount of uploaded modded costumes for the outfits in the game

So to that end; are people actually playing X:VV and using all these outfits, or are these mods all conceptual for the lucky players who actually score the outfits in question?

I would like to give this game a go and marvel the work done by the modders here, but I don't want to sink all my time into unlocking costumes (unless there's some sort of 'easy cheat' crack/method that I've overlooked)

you need too much time; 2 0 3 hours a day for 300 or 400 days to unlock all 19 characters.
minimum day 1 of your game you will have only 2 characters,. with the possibility of acquiring 20 costumes (N) or (R).,
It is already a matter of the user who wants to follow him, and continue. whether or not spending real money.
I being level 110 and more than 600 days played, I have not been disappointed.

This game you 'play' volleyball. You have girls to lvl up, and equip with suits/accessory to increase stats. Then you go into volleyball match, click skip all and exit match. Then you do that 100s times a week. Or if you are hardcore person like some players, you will do it 1000s-10000s times a week.

You start with 2 girl that you can pick. The rest you must unlock by obtain 1 ssr swimsuit of this girl. You use vstone to pull gacha swimsuits from different banner. Mostly, you will get r or n swimsuit(any girl can wear) but there is less than 1% chance to obtain ssr suit on the banner. And this ssr suit is character lock to the girl on the banner. You can have girl wear this suit after you obtain so you can take pictures, but you will have no poses when you are new. Poses are very expensive, 200 event token, and when you are new, you cannot complete very high rank match for more tokens. There is also many poses (maybe more than 100?) and when you buy one it will only work for one girl when you gift, so you must buy each pose many times for many different girls and then gift each one slowly.

But if you only want to obtain swimsuit then you need vstone. It cost 500 vstone for one pull of less than 1% chance of ssr, or 5000 for 10x pull ( 10x pull give you one guarantee sr as well, this suit is also character lock). Each week there is new event. What is a new event? New suit(or old suit for different character/different color) More volleyball matchs and missions. What is missions? go to do volleyball matches x number times. (sometimes there is mission to take picture). Each event you can get about ~30k vstone and 10-20 red ticket? Because ssr is character lock, most players do not spend their vstone unless it is a girl that they like. So that can mean they will not get a new suit for many weeks or months. And when their girl get new suit, because there is less than 1% chance to obtain this suit, most likely they will not receive it. There is many players that spend 200k+ vstone and do not get the suit or girl that they want. You can also buy Vstone, but it is very expensive. I think it is around ~100USD for 10kvstone?

While it does not sound easy to get suits, it is easier today than when doaxvv first release. Now you can obtain monthly ticket, which can guarantee a old random ssr from monthly pool. You can also obtain fragments(8 to make a ticket) from spending vstone. There is also now autoplay, so you can complete harder match easier/faster (sometimes you will lose the match if you skip all, even if you have play 3 years and max lvl/maxsuit/max accessory). There is also some tools for easier photo taking(although this is not included in doaxvv)

Sometimes there is things like rock climbing, watermelon smashing, pool hopping. But like volleyball, you do not 'play' this events. You click a button, then your girl will do animation (hop forward, climb up, etc). You do not control them.

In conclusion, to play vv, you enter volleyball match, you wait for loading, you click skip all, then you click 50 more time to exit result screen, then you wait for loading back to menu, then you enter volleyball match again and repeat. There is no auto repeat, only auto afk skip single matches.

Other gameplay for vv is take pictures, but to unlock things for pictures you must do volleyball matches.

-------------------------------------------

Now for mods there is about 3 different type

-regular mod: modification or color edit for regular suit. This is most mods and easiest to make (you must have this suit unlocked to use these mods most is for the ssr which is again, less than 1% chance to obtain)

-swap mods: mods that swap a suit onto different suit. This is few mods, and most this mods is very secretive (most is swap onto r or n suit, which is easy to obtain and not character locked)

-cc mods: costume customize, this is similar to swap mods, but it is many suits swapped onto 1 suit. There is more mods for cc and it is easier to use, as well as allows you have multiple mods/options for single suit.

If you just want nude mod to take pictures (like most people) then it is easy to get and use right away. Although if you are new player, you will only have 2 girls unlock.

21 hours ago, ukaxsan said:

swap mods: mods that swap a suit onto different suit. This is few mods, and most this mods is very secretive (most is swap onto r or n suit, which is easy to obtain and not character locked)

Do you have an example of this? Can any mod on this site by planted on an r or n suit?

Can you also change girl's hairstyles like doa5lr, and are there mods for more? I want Ayane's long hair mod from here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66650-doa5lr-mixed-mods-clothes-from-casual-to-sexy-new-doaxvvx3x3s-1st-design-contest-rachel-and-tina-ayane-and-hitomi-in-rondo-breeze/.

And what else can you do with the girls? I think there's a camera mode, but what else?

On 6/24/2020 at 4:56 AM, ukaxsan said:

... There is many players that spend 200k+ vstone and do not get the suit or girl that they want. ...

I'm just on the path without SSR. 
I have not drawn any SSRs for 3 weeks.
and during that time I used 100,000 v-stones and 50 trendy ticket.
I have already used 30,000 v-stones and 20 tickets for the current gatch and nothing. 
and considering that it was for this event (and for the dog costume for Hitomi) that I collected v-stones and I still can't hit Fiona is a bit let down and you start to no longer care for this game.

Even so sometimes it happens to get the two trendy costumes for that event, especially if you don't care so much ;)

I once read in a guide to this game that wrote not to use the 5000v-stones gatcha because you can draw the same costume twice and why do you need it. Apart from the issues that you can immediately awakining such a costume or exchange for VIP coins, I would really like to see the moment when I hit 2 SSR in one draw ;)

The game can be (is) very harsh when you start, the first time, it's better to re roll your account until you get a trend SSR (an SSR that has boosted stats for the current event).

Once you get that you should grind as much as you can and focus on buying the upgrade materials first don't buy the poses right away!!!, the poses are one of the traps that this game has for new players, also avoid wasting your vstones on the venus SSRs (the ones shown in the title screen or the website) as they are very weak and don't have that trend effect.

Once you have a fully upgraded (or close enough) Event SSR or even 2 of them, you can grind the SS+ matches that reward you with a considerable amount of currency for the event shop (where you buy upgrade mats and poses ...).

But unfortunately even if you wanted, you can't grind as much as you want the games has an FP consumption mechanic, you can refill by watching Episodes or with FP bottles but at the beginning you won't have many of those, you can always buy them with real money but it's a bad idea.

After you have a good event (where you did all the points above) you are set and you can grind on your own rythme, the goal is to upgrade your stash, increase owner lvl so u get more out of those FP bottles, lvl up your girls...But the main goal is have a good enough team to finish events without needing the trend SSR for the ongoing event.

So in short it's up to you, the game is very harsh at the beginning, but after you understand how to play, the game is not very time consuming. you can play 10 to 30 mins a day and a longer session on the weekend or something (4ish hours for grinding) also the game has a browser version (although unstable) you can finish some tasks even when ur away.

Ps: the 10 to 30mins don't include the time you spend taking pictures or just looking at the girls, it's the time you need to finish daily tasks.

On 6/25/2020 at 12:56 PM, Yorom said:

I'm just on the path without SSR. 
I have not drawn any SSRs for 3 weeks.
and during that time I used 100,000 v-stones and 50 trendy ticket.
I have already used 30,000 v-stones and 20 tickets for the current gatch and nothing. 
and considering that it was for this event (and for the dog costume for Hitomi) that I collected v-stones and I still can't hit Fiona is a bit let down and you start to no longer care for this game.

Even so sometimes it happens to get the two trendy costumes for that event, especially if you don't care so much ;)

I once read in a guide to this game that wrote not to use the 5000v-stones gatcha because you can draw the same costume twice and why do you need it. Apart from the issues that you can immediately awakining such a costume or exchange for VIP coins, I would really like to see the moment when I hit 2 SSR in one draw ;)

but despite all this eventually you will draw this one SSR

DOAX-VenusVacation_200626_122451.thumb.jpg.2754e2fa51ba067eea898470838aed6d.jpg

and the run of bad luck will end. Now just to hit Fiona ;)

On 6/16/2020 at 10:31 PM, Jinraider said:

I'm out of the loop when it comes to this game and its modding community, so forgive me when I have to ask: How the heck are people playing DOAXVV anyway?

From what I've researched, this game is a online only, constantly updating, PC gatcha type game, correct? And from that, I hear unlocking the SRR costumes for the girls is a giant pain and timesink as well. But on this site, there seems to be a massive amount of uploaded modded costumes for the outfits in the game

So to that end; are people actually playing X:VV and using all these outfits, or are these mods all conceptual for the lucky players who actually score the outfits in question?

I would like to give this game a go and marvel the work done by the modders here, but I don't want to sink all my time into unlocking costumes (unless there's some sort of 'easy cheat' crack/method that I've overlooked)

Free for those who can swap
No need to pay

On 6/26/2020 at 1:10 PM, Yorom said:

but despite all this eventually you will draw this one SSR

and the run of bad luck will end. Now just to hit Fiona ;)

and sometimes even achieve what you wanted

DOAX-VenusVacation_200628_131452.thumb.jpg.43c3218ea51a8704e23f90b2a56a2f45.jpg

and then it is fun to play

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_200628_131545.thumb.jpg.1d4f8c7bc47ba170f05b5c107c8d1963.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_200628_131735.thumb.jpg.3afb30dcb80f8642085972f0aeb9e5f3.jpg

drawn in the last attempt, didn't want to spend more v-stones, was even hoping to use less but I got her so I won't complain

On 6/29/2020 at 10:15 PM, osirus47 said:

I spent 250,000 V-stones trying to get that SSR for Fiona, I never did. I got 3 for Helena in the process though. :(

this is the most annoying thing about this game. Sometimes if you care, even though you spend a lot of v-stones, you don't hit anything, and other times you don't care about the costume you get it almost casually. 
if you could just buy a specific outfit and character, but instead you have to count on luck. But Fiona should be available not long again, together with Marie, at least comparing to what events were happening in the DMM version, Good luck next time

• 3 weeks later...

Just to give you a perspective on how much Points u can get when ur playing with both Girls having Trend-Suits :

Doaxvv.thumb.jpg.0c99d877610d81726fcfef65ebc82cf7.jpg

Playing SSS-matches with both girls having trend suits.
I win 4 out of 5 matches getting around ~320 ''event-currency'' / 192exp / ~40k points every match i win.

I've been lucky this event because Kasumi is my Main girl and I got her Suit maxed out :)

Got Kasumi SSR 3 times (used crystal to upgrade a 4th time) / Hitomi 1 SSR / Fiona 1 SSR.
So I used about 40k Diamond-Hearts in Gacha to get 5 SSR suits for this event - pretty lucky i would say :D