My Followers Pack 2 - Standalone Followers - LE

View File

about.png

Second follower pack released! After some days of testing it with no problems, this mod will be released. I hope you enjoy this second merged pack.

Thank you for all the support! I hope you're staying safe at home ❤️ 

• Read Aqua & Bella's story here and here.
  • Read Kamako's story here.
  • Read Julie's story here.
  • Read Seranya's story here.
  • Read Ursula's story here.

>> Check the outfits list here <<

DOWNLOAD SPECIAL EDITION HERE

SSE.png.1d851663b0c3dc99746e2b6e236316b2.png

screenshots.png

Spoiler

1.png.7775b0aea5c933524f3d55f18e0d80f4.png2.png.9abcd5964dbfe49bd477e727a942a4a4.png3.png.b4fabeaaeb6b8a70239298e4706003b4.png4.png.d7b3c656d5803ddbcb9396e63331cfb7.png5.png.b72d3e16872aa2866f70a091e535ce88.png

information.png

• Followers: Aqua, Bella, Julie, Kamako, Seranya and Ursula.
  • Level: 10 and will level up with the player.
  • Marriageable: Yes.
  • They don't carry anything, except for Julie, Kamako and Seranya, who carry some weapons (a paralysis staffan akaviri katana and an elven greatsword).
  • I've personally tested this mod in both LE and SE versions. Both work fine on my end. If you find any problem/bug, please report it to me (screenshots may be of help).

location.png

Aqua & Bella - Temple of the Divines, Solitude.

Julie - Arch-Mage's Quarters, College of Winterhold.

Seranya - Thalmor Embassy, Northwest of Solitude.

Spoiler

She's in the Thalmor Embassy's party, where Diplomatic Immunity quest takes place.

If you don't want to wait/follow the main questline, you can spawn a copy of Seranya with the "player.placeatme" command.

Kamako - Temple of Mara, Riften.

Ursula - Eldergleam Sanctuary, between Windhelm and Riften.

requirements.png

credits.png

Body - Bodyslide Studio/3BA  - SE / LE

Skin -  Leyenda Skin  - SE / LE
Brows - Enhanced Brows  - SE / LE
Eyes - The Eyes of Beauty - SE / LE
Hair - KS Hairdo's  - SE / LE
ENB - Rudy ENB  - SE / LE

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/14/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Read description
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

On 14/6/2020 at 20:24, Anuketh said:

My Followers Pack 2 - Followers Standalone - LE / SE

Vedi il file

about.png

Rilascio del secondo pacchetto follower! Dopo alcuni giorni di test senza problemi, questa mod verrà rilasciata. Spero che ti piaccia questo secondo pacchetto unito.

Grazie per tutto il supporto! Spero che tu stia al sicuro a casa  ❤️ 

• Leggi la storia di Aqua & Bella  qui  e  qui .
  • Leggi la storia di Kamako  qui .
  • Leggi la storia di Julie  qui .
  • Leggi la storia di Seranya  qui .
  • Leggi la storia di Ursula  qui .

screenshots.png

Rivela contenuti nascosti

1.png.7775b0aea5c933524f3d55f18e0d80f4.png2.png.9abcd5964dbfe49bd477e727a942a4a4.png3.png.b4fabeaaeb6b8a70239298e4706003b4.png4.png.d7b3c656d5803ddbcb9396e63331cfb7.png5.png.b72d3e16872aa2866f70a091e535ce88.png

information.png

• Seguaci:  Aqua, Bella, Julie, Kamako, Seranya e Ursula.
  • Livello:  10 e salirà di livello con il giocatore.
  • Da sposare:  Sì.
  • Non portano nulla, tranne  Julie ,  Kamako  e  Seranya , che portano alcune armi ( uno staff di paralisiuna akaviri katana  e un  elfo spadone ).
  • Ho testato personalmente questa mod in entrambe le versioni LE e SE. Entrambi funzionano benissimo da parte mia. Se riscontri problemi / bug, segnalacelo (gli screenshot potrebbero essere di aiuto).

location.png

Aqua & Bella -  Temple of the Divines, Solitude .

Julie - Arch-Mage's Quarters, College of Winterhold . 

Kamako -  Tempio di Mara, Riften .

Seranya -  Thalmor Embassy, nord-ovest della solitudine .

Ursula -  Santuario di Eldergleam, tra Windhelm e Riften .

requirements.png

credits.png

Body - Bodyslide Studio / 3BA - SE / LE

Pelle - Leyenda Skin -
Sopracciglia SE / LE - Sopracciglia migliorate -
Occhi SE / LE - Gli occhi della bellezza -
Capelli SE / LE - KS Hairdo's - SE / LE
ENB - Rudy ENB - SE / LE

• Inviato
  • Inserito
    2020/06/14
  • Categoria
  • Richiede

• Edizione speciale compatibile

Hello,

Characters look good however it does not appear that they are followers since the dialogue to make them so does not appear. I use AFT (Amazing Follow Tweaks) and even "anyonefollow2" and have no similar issue with any other followers (unless I do not put them ahead of AFT in the load order). I've even tried placing the esp after AFT to no avail and even used the console commands to enable the follow dialogue. The only tested so far is Kamiko.

My question is: Is there a trick to get them to follow or have you missed a script somewhere?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Great Follower package ... Beautiful as always ... Thanks !

For Seranya's recruit location at the Thalmor Embassy ... is she located inside or outside? ... access to that Embassy is not possible after finishing "Diplomatic Immunity" quest and they are all hostile if you come near it.

I already had Kamako standalone installed in my game.  She seems to be glitched in EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) where she never battles and doesn't follow commands like Relax.  In battle, she only constantly takes her sword out and puts it away.  She should be a separate instance of the standalone vs the pack versions, so not sure what's happening.  Any insights would be welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 11:27 PM, eeeteee said:

Great Follower package ... Beautiful as always ... Thanks !

For Seranya's recruit location at the Thalmor Embassy ... is she located inside or outside? ... access to that Embassy is not possible after finishing "Diplomatic Immunity" quest and they are all hostile if you come near it.

I already had Kamako standalone installed in my game.  She seems to be glitched in EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) where she never battles and doesn't follow commands like Relax.  In battle, she only constantly takes her sword out and puts it away.  She should be a separate instance of the standalone vs the pack versions, so not sure what's happening.  Any insights would be welcome.

Sorry for the late reply! She's inside, I forgot to put it on the description.

You can still spawn her if you don't want to finish Diplomatic immunity with the placeatme command.

Some users have reported that EFF doesn't work right with new installed mods.

Also my mods don't use any scripts nor use another behavior than the vanilla ones, so it should be compatible with everything.

I hope it helps ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 4:37 AM, Anuketh said:

Sorry for the late reply! She's inside, I forgot to put it on the description.

You can still spawn her if you don't want to finish Diplomatic immunity with the placeatme command.

Some users have reported that EFF doesn't work right with new installed mods.

Also my mods don't use any scripts nor use another behavior than the vanilla ones, so it should be compatible with everything.

I hope it helps ?

Thanks for the replay ... yes ... I ended up using the placeatme command.

Turns out the "I'll Take The Display Model" mod had control of Kamako at the same time as EFF.  When I turned it off, she is back in battle again !

Did you change Kamako's look for the follower pack release? ... is it my imagination or does the standalone version have a subtle difference with slightly bigger eyes?  I like both. ?

Spoiler

TESV 2020-07-02 14-24-21-75.jpg

Keep up the great work and thanks for the packs ... reduces the number of esp to load :)

10 hours ago, eeeteee said:

When I turned it off, she is back in battle again !

I'm glad it works now!

10 hours ago, eeeteee said:

Did you change Kamako's look for the follower pack release?

Nope, she uses the same head. I don't remember if I changed it some months ago, but I've been using that version since then.

I'm glad you like both ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2020 at 8:39 AM, SkyrimModing69 said:

Hi, can you help me how to download and install this mod and all of the other requirements step by step. Because my Skyrim LE  keep crashing evetime i go through their specific locations

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see it >.<

Did you install this mod on a new fresh install? And its requirements?

I'll check it on a new fresh installation.

Hi, I am brand new to this.  I downloaded the zip file but where do I unzip it too?  I am using Vortex for my mods but these esp files seem to be standalone files.  Sorry for the ignorance but I have spent a considerable amount of time looking for anything that would tell me how to install these esp files.  I see they are supposed to show up on the plug in menu of Vortex but have no way of getting them there.  If I drag and drop to Mods then i get a message asking if I want to create a mod for it.  Any help would be appreciated.  thanks in advance.

12 hours ago, Slidenu2 said:

Hi, I am brand new to this.  I downloaded the zip file but where do I unzip it too?  I am using Vortex for my mods but these esp files seem to be standalone files.  Sorry for the ignorance but I have spent a considerable amount of time looking for anything that would tell me how to install these esp files.  I see they are supposed to show up on the plug in menu of Vortex but have no way of getting them there.  If I drag and drop to Mods then i get a message asking if I want to create a mod for it.  Any help would be appreciated.  thanks in advance.

Hi!

Here's a quick tutorial about how to manually install mods.

You must drop the extracted files into the Data folder. That data folder is inside the directory where you installed Skyrim.

Once you do this, the esp plugins will show up on vortex.

I hope it helps ^^