Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

I love the mod Berni, but any chance of getting everything packed in one folder/zip? I've been trying to keep the penises showing up in WW but I think they're too many folders deep, because WW is not always allowing me to pick your mod in the personalization settings.

• 2 weeks later...

So, three things:
1. The dragon penis appears to be missing. Like, I go to equip it via the WW body selector, and it's invisible.
2. Do you think you could add a male digitigrade/plantigrade bottom with a vagina for trans/GNC sims?

3. Some clothes, like many skirts, have issues with the legs that are similar to when you don't use the body selector and the sim gets naked. I think this could be solved if you made a non-nude version (perhaps with just a white panty texture so it doesn't clip) of your digitigrade/plantigrade bottoms and added support for the mod Outfit Customization, which I'll link in the spoiler. I THINK it should be able to be underneath the pants/skirts/whatever.
Thanks for reading, I really enjoy this mod!

Spoiler

On 11/6/2020 at 9:39 PM, anonymousarchiver said:

So, three things:
1. The dragon penis appears to be missing. Like, I go to equip it via the WW body selector, and it's invisible.
2. Do you think you could add a male digitigrade/plantigrade bottom with a vagina for trans/GNC sims?

3. Some clothes, like many skirts, have issues with the legs that are similar to when you don't use the body selector and the sim gets naked. I think this could be solved if you made a non-nude version (perhaps with just a white panty texture so it doesn't clip) of your digitigrade/plantigrade bottoms and added support for the mod Outfit Customization, which I'll link in the spoiler. I THINK it should be able to be underneath the pants/skirts/whatever.
Thanks for reading, I really enjoy this mod!

Reveal hidden contents

1. Digitigrade or plantigrade? I don't think i included digitigrade in "Berni's Collection" folder

2. Sure

3. The single mesh clothes are causing double leg problem, it's easy to fix that so they support both digitigrade and plantigrade legs, regardless of feet you chose(i already did that to penises - even human), just take a lot of determination...

On 11/12/2020 at 1:03 AM, desertdogs said:

Hope this isn't too much of a request, but is there anyway we can get a nub tail for dogs? I feel like that would be an awesome addition to the skinny tail for more breeds :D

What kind of nub tail? The one some dobermans have or the fluffy one when you search "nub tail" in google

Spoiler

13_11.2020_13-00-41.png.8de751b903ea41c653d7190b76880cfa.png

14 hours ago, Bernise said:

What kind of nub tail? The one some dobermans have or the fluffy one when you search "nub tail" in google

Hide contents

13_11.2020_13-00-41.png.8de751b903ea41c653d7190b76880cfa.png

The Doberman nub would be great! And I'm with BekNos on the donations, you definitely deserve them for the hard work you put into this mod! ❤️

19 hours ago, BekNos said:

Thanks so much for your hard work, Bernise! Do you have a donation or something? I feel bad making you do all these changes and not giving something back!

I've put link in profile info, here

3 hours ago, kurothefox said:

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I can't change the muzzle size at all. All the options have human teeth jutting out of a face nub.

Click and drag by mouth (specifically under nose) not nose like in Savestate mod

• 2 weeks later...

could you potentially be interested in making WW selector compatible plantigrade paws? because I like my furry sims to wear shoes but I want them to have paws when the shoes come off

Also I have to wonder if echidnas would be something you'd ever be interested in doing, they have a four headed penis and the females have two vaginal canals, it's not like the males have four dicks just four heads and only two are used at the time during mating though that wouldn't be able to be done in the game since it'd have to be a single mesh of course

Honestly I just want echidnas and hedgehogs, echidnas especially since it'll go with Nisa's daughter of the easter hare trait as it makes sims with it lay eggs, and well Echidnas like the platypus are egg laying mammals which makes them of the monotreme class

And when not in use echidna males have their penis retract into a cloaca btw

Not really expecting it be even be of interested but just thought I'd mention it just to see

1 hour ago, Apocatastatis said:

The tips of my Sims' dicks are discolored and I cannot figure out how to fix it.

Reveal hidden contents

12-01-20_8-51-01 PM.png

i am having this problem on some skins as well. it seems to come and go on certain skins and is consistent on others. there are also a few skins where the penis color doesn't show up at all.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:21 AM, The_Countess said:

could you potentially be interested in making WW selector plantigrade paws? because I like my furry sims to wear shoes but I want them to have paws when the shoes come off

Also I have to wonder if would be something you'd ever be interested in doing, they have a four headed penis and the females have two vaginal canals, it's not like the males have four dicks just four heads and only two are used at the time during mating though that wouldn't be able to be done in the game since it'd have to be a single mesh of course

Honestly I just want echidnas and hedgehogs, echidnas especially since it'll go with Nisa's daughter of the easter hare trait as it makes sims with it lay eggs, and well Echidnas like the platypus are egg laying mammals which makes them of the monotreme class

And when not in use echidna males have their penis retract into a cloaca btw

Not really expecting it be even be of interested but just thought I'd mention it just to see

I can make more detailed plantigrade paws or just make the one by Savestate compatible with WW. As for echidnas I'll pass, maybe someone else will be willing to sculp it.

11 hours ago, Seraek said:

i am having this problem on some skins as well. it seems to come and go on certain skins and is consistent on others. there are also a few skins where the penis color doesn't show up at all.

I'm aware and fixed it, there's no more spots on the tip of penis, however some textures don't have blank space for dick which makes colors don't appear at all

At the top original texture, at the bottom with space for penis

Spoiler

fur.thumb.png.dbcd15bcf63ca4b7f93a58755cc3303f.pngfur1.thumb.png.58d4fbbfdbf9105d8883b5e02133447c.png

19 minutes ago, Bernise said:

I can make more detailed plantigrade paws or just make the one by Savestate compatible with WW. As for echidnas I'll pass, maybe someone else will be willing to sculp it.

Cool looking forward to the paws if you do it and yeah that's what I was honestly expecting but well couldn't hurt to suggest it anyway

1 hour ago, Bernise said:

I'm aware and fixed it, there's no more spots on the tip of penis, however some textures don't have blank space for dick which makes colors don't appear at all

At the top original texture, at the bottom with space for penis

Reveal hidden contents

fur.thumb.png.dbcd15bcf63ca4b7f93a58755cc3303f.pngfur1.thumb.png.58d4fbbfdbf9105d8883b5e02133447c.png

It seems like that's every single texture, though. Plus, I keep finding combinations that seem to remove the grey spot only to have it come back when I go into play mode.

EDIT: I've found some textures that get rid of the spot, but nearly all of them break the tail texture at the same time.