Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

On 9/25/2020 at 6:11 PM, sexlabthrowaway said:

thanks alot for making this mod, being able to have digitigrade sims without the weird double leg glitch is fantastic. the penis models also look very nice. would you ever consider doing any animal vaginas?

You're welcome, and yes I thought about making animal vaginas, maybe when I get really bored...

I feel like this might be a stupid or commonly asked question but when I use the penis from this mod the shafts are missing the textures. I have another few accessories like furry ears that are doing the same thing but I can't seem to fix it or find where someone has explained how.

*edit* Never mind I figured it out. There was a specific skin that wasn't available under the supernatural settings. Would like to see that fixed if at all possible. I would love to play a furry that could cast spells and such.*

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Bernise said:

Right... seems like I forgot to include small ears. Here you go:

Berni_ears_round_small.package 127.83 kB · 2 downloads

Also here are new tails:

Reveal hidden contents

15_10.png.387d413ed7770a08f952acc981bb29ad.png

Berni_tail_curl.package 79.83 kB · 2 downloads

Berni_tail_short.package 81.23 kB · 2 downloads

Have fun~

I knew I wasn't going crazy XD also those tails are absolutely perfect! Especially the skinny one, I love having more options for dog breeds :3 thank you so much!

I am a really noob and my english is not my native language, but could tell me somebody please, where i can modify the furry penis color in the creation section? (Because I couldn't find anywhere.) I would like to make a canine and equine sheath, but I don't know, where I can color the penises.

6 hours ago, desertdogs said:

It unfortunately warps all the spots on the tail

Fixed and updated ;)

tail.png.3e323a634c2afa2bea2d4186f638ae2c.png

19 hours ago, furrychan300 said:

I am a really noob and my english is not my native language, but could tell me somebody please, where i can modify the furry penis color in the creation section? (Because I couldn't find anywhere.) I would like to make a canine and equine sheath, but I don't know, where I can color the penises.

You can change colors in tattoo section at the top

11 minutes ago, Ahzkhal said:

How do you you deal with the eye popping issue? I tried making  a head on blender but the mirrored side has its eyes popping in and out of the eye socket.

You can adjust eyes manually when you are done mirroring, and good luck rigging mirrored side?