t.ara

Zaz Animation Pack Version 9 [.... Work In Progress ]

Hi, I just discovered this thread. This new pack looks amazing!
Anyway, I'm here to bother you with a fringe issue, which I am not even 100% certain about is ZAP related, but I'm pretty sure. I spent the last two weeks getting many of the popular mods here (SL, SL Defeat, Simple Slavery ++, Submissive Lola: Resubmitted, Prisons Overhauled Patched, + around 30 more), including yours (ZAP 8), working in VR, with a fair bit of success. I've got pretty much everything working smoothly now, with the only major issue remaining: the ZAZ controls. Whenever I get into a BDSM-related scene that utilizes ZAZ controls or leashes one or both of the following happens:
- in an animation the camera (which can not leave 1st person mode (even though 3rd person does work in standard SL animations) starts spinning wildly (like in the well-known game start bug, which I also get as soon as I install ZAZ). It can be stopped by turning one's head and finding the right precise angle, but even then, the position is usually unnatural and not much can be enjoyed from the scene. I found a fix that does not remove this behavior, but makes it slightly easier to control the spin. SL controls for switching cameras do not work.

- when on a leash, as soon as one fails to keep up and gets teleported, sometimes right away, and in POP always when having to enter the cell, as well as in many other situations in other mods, the PC body gets stuck to the ground. You can see the leash pulling on it, the waist stretching in the direction of the leash, legs animating in a walk cycle if there's the  corresponding controller input, but the feet are firmly planted in the ground, and you have to wait for another teleport, and eventually get stuck completely, at the end of the line.
This is pretty much the only obstacle in using all the wonderful mods here in VR, so if you could find it in your heart to address this issue in any way, I'd be eternally grateful. Please contact me, if you need further detail or testing.
I realize, VR is a niche, but the experience is so much more immersive, mind-blowing, I dare say. I am convinced this is the future of this game, as the hardware becomes more and more affordable, so I'm sure this won't be a waste of time.

3 hours ago, gargamel9 said:

Hi, I just discovered this thread. This new pack looks amazing!
Anyway, I'm here to bother you with a fringe issue, which I am not even 100% certain about is ZAP related, but I'm pretty sure. I spent the last two weeks getting many of the popular mods here (SL, SL Defeat, Simple Slavery ++, Submissive Lola: Resubmitted, Prisons Overhauled Patched, + around 30 more), including yours (ZAP 8), working in VR, with a fair bit of success. I've got pretty much everything working smoothly now, with the only major issue remaining: the ZAZ controls. Whenever I get into a BDSM-related scene that utilizes ZAZ controls or leashes one or both of the following happens:
- in an animation the camera (which can not leave 1st person mode (even though 3rd person does work in standard SL animations) starts spinning wildly (like in the well-known game start bug, which I also get as soon as I install ZAZ). It can be stopped by turning one's head and finding the right precise angle, but even then, the position is usually unnatural and not much can be enjoyed from the scene. I found a fix that does not remove this behavior, but makes it slightly easier to control the spin. SL controls for switching cameras do not work.

- when on a leash, as soon as one fails to keep up and gets teleported, sometimes right away, and in POP always when having to enter the cell, as well as in many other situations in other mods, the PC body gets stuck to the ground. You can see the leash pulling on it, the waist stretching in the direction of the leash, legs animating in a walk cycle if there's the  corresponding controller input, but the feet are firmly planted in the ground, and you have to wait for another teleport, and eventually get stuck completely, at the end of the line.
This is pretty much the only obstacle in using all the wonderful mods here in VR, so if you could find it in your heart to address this issue in any way, I'd be eternally grateful. Please contact me, if you need further detail or testing.
I realize, VR is a niche, but the experience is so much more immersive, mind-blowing, I dare say. I am convinced this is the future of this game, as the hardware becomes more and more affordable, so I'm sure this won't be a waste of time.

Leash is not working 100% in SKYRIM, maybe randomly, depending on the installation. It ´s one of the things which can be made a different way more successful. VR versions to me are not in focus, sorry. Installations of SKYRIM mods are very much differing from one computer to the next one. Some data files have influences on parts of the animation-system, which may be still unbelievable, but happening. Effects, which occure concerning the FNIS hack-animation-integration can be very, very HARD to be found. SOme gamers maybe will never be able to play a SKYRIM with FNIS error-free and drop modding. In between we have some UPDATES, which do not work anymore with each other. There is some few data in the SKYRIM-folder, which can have a version dependency, which will not allow to ACT FNIS in a propper way. Everybody has to find h(er)(is) installation ´s error by one-self, there ´s no other way to go thru that.

CAM control issures like in the intro of the game may rely on different video-game-settings or are simply RANDOMLY happening. The CAM stuck into collision is with ZAP depending on the furnitures, which I made earlier and which are particulary solved with the ZAP 9. I can not "repair" them all because I used on some the existing ZAP 6/7 animations, which didn´t care of this problem either. If sexLab is installed-and sexLab is a dependency of ZAP, then you can use the third-cam-view by pressing "3" on the numpad. I have done that always and I thought this function is common for gameplay with content like this. One of the most important game-function-indeed.

As i mentioned is ZAP for SKYRIM and not prepared to be working for SE neither for VR. There´s no technology to port the entirely mod to SE or VR. I can ´t offer any support for that.

Existing "ports" are made by using the NIF-SE-Converter, which is fairly (if used correctly) changing the files to be mostly compatible (this is meant to be for all the static-assets. But lot of files can not be ported by using this automatism. And in addition are the textures of oldrim not suiting to the technical possibilities of SE or VR.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

...ZAP for SKYRIM and not prepared to be working for SE...

Thank you t.ara, for the exhaustive reply, I appreciate you took the time. Tis' a pity that there will be no VR support, as the experience is really something, but what can I do.
I will try the numpad shortcut and keep my fingers crossed that with version 9 at least some things will start working.

Thank you for your hard work anyway. And if, in future, an opportunity to make your mod a little more VR friendly presents itself and should you take it, that would make me very happy. Thanks!

2 hours ago, whatsoldier said:

Will it be possible to upgrade from Zaz8+ to Zaz9 on an existing save? Or better to start a new game?

At the moment I would simply give it a TRY.  Why not?:-)

And some new scripts maybe lead into different experiences-we will see how ZAP is reacting if it ´s ready.

I'm not sure if you're open for new suggestions. I think I remember you talking about being at a point of 'feature-freeze' or something. Still, I came across a picture of a position that you might be interested in for the mod, so I'm just gonna leave it here in case you want to do something with it.

hdydyty.thumb.png.ca0a7fa054691a3dc1751a995da44a4c.pngnuguby.thumb.png.a7104a7b958a19fa510d371c964f86ff.png

First animation on win10: HCT is not working like it has been worked on win 7>>>LOT of time I get CRASHES-quite anoying and time consumpting.🥵

zazLadderStrugglingVertically,  (contains a struggling animation!!!), whipping asset BS

p.s. this furniture is only working with a SUITING body-shape !!! (less or similar shape- volumes compared to my character is working!-also the leg-shapes and hips are relevant here!

TESV 2021-01-15 18-17-21-67.jpg

TESV 2021-01-15 18-16-45-89.jpg

TESV 2021-01-15 18-16-17-62.jpg

TESV 2021-01-15 18-16-07-57.jpg

TESV 2021-01-15 18-10-05-38.jpg

TESV 2021-01-15 18-09-58-57.jpg

On 1/13/2021 at 9:41 AM, t.ara said:

I have no working technique for that-bodyslide is always depending on the character´s skeleton and all assets would be also deforming very much. Immersivity would be dropped if it is not suiting to all the female´s breast-sizes. It´s the same like with HDT PE chains on breasts, it doesn´t work.

Gotcha. Thanks for explaining that!

3 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Oah das sieht super aus ... Könnte man daraus nicht einen mod ala Noble skyrim draus machen? Das sieht klasse aus ... wünschte mein Skyrim würde überall so schick aussehen

Ich versuche das Interieur und passende "Teile" als "Building-Kit" für Creation-Kit zu erstellen. Könnte sein, dass die Teile dann sowohl Innen- als auch Außenteile gleichermaßen Gebäude erzeugen können, die "Load-Door-Free" nutzbar sind, oder bei Bedarf auch mit Load-Door funktionieren. Ich muss mich da aber noch "reinarbeiten".

zazPunishmentRack coming as three different furniture-versions:

-noble-rack (can also be placed on crates or onto tables as well, to reach every desired heights))

-outdoor-pole-based-low (same like above, short-poles-version)

-outdoor-pole-based-high (completely variable because of long poles)

TESV 2021-01-20 22-05-48-53.jpg

TESV 2021-01-20 22-05-23-10.jpg

TESV 2021-01-20 22-05-12-70.jpg

TESV 2021-01-20 22-05-08-91.jpg

TESV 2021-01-20 22-04-19-79.jpg

TESV 2021-01-20 22-04-03-36.jpg

TESV 2021-01-20 22-03-14-36.jpg

TESV 2021-01-20 22-03-07-58.jpg

TESV 2021-01-20 22-23-05-86.jpg

TESV 2021-01-20 22-22-52-71.jpg

TESV 2021-01-20 22-21-14-90.jpg

TESV 2021-01-20 22-20-02-33.jpg

TESV 2021-01-20 23-16-43-08.jpg

TESV 2021-01-20 23-16-38-34.jpg

On 1/15/2021 at 11:39 AM, Lamadi said:

I'm not sure if you're open for new suggestions. I think I remember you talking about being at a point of 'feature-freeze' or something. Still, I came across a picture of a position that you might be interested in for the mod, so I'm just gonna leave it here in case you want to do something with it.

zbfCruxSpreadeagleSitting

TESV 2021-01-22 18-56-25-70.jpg

TESV 2021-01-22 18-54-49-36.jpg

TESV 2021-01-22 18-53-27-90.jpg

TESV 2021-01-22 19-15-11-90.jpg

TESV 2021-01-22 19-15-46-10.jpg

TESV 2021-01-22 19-15-44-20.jpg

TESV 2021-01-22 19-15-24-49.jpg

well! Man, it looks like you're still doing well after such a long time!

BS has just updated version 5.3, which adds a direct pose function.

After my experiment, I can directly change the body of the arm in OS, and I can arbitrarily meet all the preset in BS without strange deformation.

I don't know if it inspires you.

5 hours ago, kziitd said:

After my experiment, I can directly change the body of the arm in OS, and I can arbitrarily meet all the preset in BS without strange deformation.

Huhu:-)

What this means exactly? Supporting another pose than T-pose for the BS-sskeleton?..can you make a picture of it? This would allow to add weighted assets suiting to prepared animations with legs closed and arms in different poses???-I m still on that idea but I don t have a sollution for now.

5 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Huhu:-)

What this means exactly? Supporting another pose than T-pose for the BS-sskeleton?..can you make a picture of it? This would allow to add weighted assets suiting to prepared animations with legs closed and arms in different poses???-I m still on that idea but I don t have a sollution for now.

I´m trying to find out what you/me wanted to have...downloading v.5.3.1

Just now, t.ara said:

I´m trying to find out what you/me wanted to have...downloading v.5.3.1...if that would be working, I could offer phantastic new animations with ropes in never seen before poses....

5 hours ago, kziitd said:

To clarify what I mean: THIS poses WOULD BE working under BS and not with the standard SHAPE how it is now (which is looking for now also GREAT...this stuff is using the standard-UUNP-HDT-body in exchange to the BS-shape which is working perfectly fine....anywayy: if I could be adding this rope - assets by using BS and THIS pose, the full rope-around the body would be no problem any longer via BS. Anyway is the fact to switch the body inside of this furniture to a standard-body not disturbing me !!! 

TESV 2021-01-23 15-37-42-54.jpg

TESV 2021-01-23 15-38-50-66.jpg

TESV 2021-01-23 15-38-41-14.jpg

TESV 2021-01-23 15-38-35-02.jpg

TESV 2021-01-23 15-38-14-60.jpg

TESV 2021-01-23 15-38-07-24.jpg

TESV 2021-01-23 15-37-57-17.jpg

40 minutes ago, t.ara said:

To clarify what I mean: THIS poses WOULD BE working under BS and not with the standard SHAPE how it is now (which is looking for now also GREAT...this stuff is using the standard-UUNP-HDT-body in exchange to the BS-shape which is working perfectly fine....anywayy: if I could be adding this rope - assets by using BS and THIS pose, the full rope-around the body would be no problem any longer via BS. Anyway is the fact to switch the body inside of this furniture to a standard-body not disturbing me !!! 

As far as I'm concerned, I don't know how to use scripts to "put on the equipment and start a certain posture".

So the way I play in private is to directly change the body's posture.

But this body is in BS, because it is not t, so it will appear different strange deformation under different preset.

What the 5.3 version can do now is that even if the T posture is changed to a special posture, such as the arm back behind, the thickness of the arm will also follow the T posture.

If you know how to change posture automatically with script, it may not be a problem at all.

So I think you may have other inspiration through this new function.

3 hours ago, kziitd said:

As far as I'm concerned, I don't know how to use scripts to "put on the equipment and start a certain posture".

So the way I play in private is to directly change the body's posture.

But this body is in BS, because it is not t, so it will appear different strange deformation under different preset.

What the 5.3 version can do now is that even if the T posture is changed to a special posture, such as the arm back behind, the thickness of the arm will also follow the T posture.

If you know how to change posture automatically with script, it may not be a problem at all.

So I think you may have other inspiration through this new function.

So that means what I am searching for still is not existing in BS-I m not wondering-becsause bodyslide is not using  a serious skeleton, it is using a vector-based bone-system maybe to make the overall function available...as the vector-type bone-system is not the same like a skeleton, it can not follow to any form of animation or to a different pose. The "T-pose" inside of BS is also influenced by bone-weighting on each other in SOMETIMES a BAD way. Anyway will I try to experiment with that and if possible, I will support BS then-the both poses which you see on the PICS will stay the two ONLY possible poses with a real rope all around the body. With this techninque I also CAN offer a HDT-breast chain, which will come as soon I repaired it. This means you can add the HDT-chain by LOOSING the personal shape: the character will switch in the case of having this asset quipped to the standard UUNP-HDT-body and after deequipping it will switch back to your personaized shape. To me that ´s for now the CLEANEST method to add this FEW UNIQUE assets which never have been created before:-))