t.ara

Zaz Animation Pack Version 9 [.... Work In Progress ]

13 hours ago, hydra-2000 said:
I've been waiting for this mode for two years already. This is a never-ending project, and Even he is still collecting new ideas from people! I bet it will be faster to launch the Elder Scroll 6 than to complete this mode. lol

Any reason why the author doesnt upload what he has got now? It looks really awesome. I think he quoted slow internet, but is this the reason? If he has a laptop he could go to a place with fast internet.

10 minutes ago, CommitNoBreath said:

Any reason why the author doesnt upload what he has got now? It looks really awesome. I think he quoted slow internet, but is this the reason? If he has a laptop he could go to a place with fast internet.

Or are you waiting until he uploads it.
If it takes too long, Blender, Gimp and Creation Kit are free. ;)

8 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Or are you waiting until he uploads it.
If it takes too long, Blender, Gimp and Creation Kit are free. ;)

Thank you for this great insight!

zbfPilloryExclusive-Animated

(with an ideal new mesh-topology, with extra thick stock & real cutaways of the feet-poles, (can be used easily for other new variations as well), works again with gamebryo-file´s open-close-mechanics)

(very beautiful new model with new hinge and a nice new padlock-textures are exchange-able)

TESV 2020-10-13 13-36-02-74.jpg

TESV 2020-10-13 13-35-24-65.jpg

TESV 2020-10-13 13-35-12-18.jpg

TESV 2020-10-13 13-34-36-47.jpg

TESV 2020-10-13 13-34-21-95.jpg

TESV 2020-10-13 13-34-08-34.jpg

TESV 2020-10-13 13-33-56-03.jpg

TESV 2020-10-13 13-33-28-01.jpg

TESV 2020-10-13 13-33-19-39.jpg

TESV 2020-10-13 13-33-14-71.jpg

On 10/12/2020 at 11:51 PM, CommitNoBreath said:

I've said it several times. Divide them into parts. But he's been working on it for two years, saying he's going to give it all at once. The number of people playing Skylim has decreased a lot, and the mode is much lower than it was two years ago. When the 9th version comes out, there will be no moders left to use this mode. Nevertheless, he said, "Oblivion's mode is still on," adding, "It doesn't matter." Two years ago, a year ago, I was so excited that all I could do now is a cold taunt.

What happens if a mod is based on an unfinished / WIP framework?
How often is the mod author willing to rewrite this mod over and over again?

Or in short - the definition of a framework is known? ;)

6 hours ago, hydra-2000 said:
...When the 9th version comes out, there will be no moders left to use this mode...

This will not gonna happen until a new game comes with similar or better modding capabilities. I personally think that Skyrim was the first and will be the last Game that is completely open to modders (I ignore FO4).

Yes - there are others - KCD, Conan - but they are ages behind Skyrim when it comes to quest and behaviour modding.

28 minutes ago, zaira said:

I personally think that Skyrim was the first and will be the last Game that is completely open to modders (I ignore FO4).

Yes - there are others - KCD, Conan - but they are ages behind Skyrim when it comes to quest and behaviour modding.

I'm afraid you are right.  Also, Skyrim has a number of great and accessible modding communities, like this place - essential for both beginning and advanced modders to find information.  I have tried modding Conan... and quickly got stuck because it is almost impossible to find a good source of information from peers. The reason is that most of them hang out and post on Discord... which is a great platform for chatting, but it has no memory: search is poor and Google doesn't index it.  Documentation and discussions on Discord are lost to the world.

I wonder what TES6 will be like with modding.  I hope that Bethesda understand that the incredible longevity (almost 10 years!) of Skyrim is in large part because of the mods.

31 minutes ago, Musje said:

I'm afraid you are right.  Also, Skyrim has a number of great and accessible modding communities, like this place - essential for both beginning and advanced modders to find information.  I have tried modding Conan... and quickly got stuck because it is almost impossible to find a good source of information from peers. The reason is that most of them hang out and post on Discord... which is a great platform for chatting, but it has no memory: search is poor and Google doesn't index it.  Documentation and discussions on Discord are lost to the world.

I wonder what TES6 will be like with modding.  I hope that Bethesda understand that the incredible longevity (almost 10 years!) of Skyrim is in large part because of the mods.

I wonder what Microsoft does with the modding thing. It has been one of Betheda's pro's over the years and I'm sure it helps in keeping it alive after so many years. Skyrim is ported to about everything besides your E-Bike screen over the years and in doing so sold a lot. So I hope this will be enough encouragement to keep the modding open and accessible.

Engine based Fallout 4 is a lot better (as far as Beth and better engine go together :P ) but it's a shame certain elements hurt moddding. Especially the dialogue system, nice for the base game but for a mod it's quite difficult to work with. Also the outfits are terrible, FO5 needs way more armor slots if they want to keep the 'over armor' thing alive. 

We can only hope and see what the future holds, but for me 50% of a Bethesda experience is the awesome modding scene.

So again: Why not publish at least some of this great stuff to keep people at bay? A "best of" teaser or so.

I am really disappointed... 

What is that poor woman's name? She seems to spend all her time in strict bondage. Could it be that she really enjoys it? 

On 10/14/2020 at 11:54 AM, hydra-2000 said:
I've said it several times. Divide them into parts. But he's been working on it for two years, saying he's going to give it all at once. The number of people playing Skylim has decreased a lot, and the mode is much lower than it was two years ago. When the 9th version comes out, there will be no moders left to use this mode. Nevertheless, he said, "Oblivion's mode is still on," adding, "It doesn't matter." Two years ago, a year ago, I was so excited that all I could do now is a cold taunt.

The overall "problem" (it is no real problem, of course not) is the fact, that new modders often invest a shorter time and lot of gamers are not continuous playing skyrim. Lot of visitors are gamers, which are "testing" and then leaving because of different reasons. Anyway is all of this not really interesting me. It maybe sounds harsh, but who cares? The are so many more better games with better techniques available, which can be played. Modding skyrim is of course complicated, mostly depending on scripting, creating new meshes or some different workarounds, which can be done only if you are "semi-professional" or whatever this skill can be named. The "hook" of modding skyrim has been passed since YEARS. It will decrease to some few old-school-modder with long year background and some few folks, which will try to create something new as beginners. And we see lot of well made and left mods by their author. Lot of stuff has been left unfinished as well, because some were also disappointed of the limits, which is coming with modding skyrim.

At least it really doesn´t matter if zap 9 is appearing or not. It can not be done in such way, that the interest of playing skyrim in future would depend on zap 9, which is totally nonsence. People watching my work should start and activate their own interest in beginning to mod and create new assets as well.

I personally do not depend on getting financial income with modding, I do it because of my fun, the artwork and to get more skills. My main interest is mostly limited with soft-bondage-themes or poses for the gameplay-all other stuff I made because it has been wanted and because it was "suiting" to zap at least. I like ankle and wrist-chains, but I don´t like bridle-masks or collars made from iron or leather or impale and other rude thinks. That´s why I don ´t add suiting animations of hurting and PAIN scenes. Same is for sex-scenes in deadly furnitures-I also don´t need details, only to let you see why some stuff isn´t touching me. This is for others. This may explain, why some stuff is looking simple and without more "detail".

Of course will I NOT devide the pack into parts! (this is a wish-but it comes as a task based on no real background) Users who like, can do it themselves and get an impression, what they say with "devide it in parts", I wish you all the best for this work. And I will look how much time it will take-but I want the whole conence of the actual stuff in parts, with different new folders...best luck to you!

12 GB to participate-maybe your job for the next decade. A good job to learn modding, specially how to handle gamebryo-files, no question.

And what about Oblivion???

How it has been mentioned will only SKYRIM have the best support for modding, thanks to the modders, which formed successfully the necessary tools, and which made the fine artwork to get a custom body-mesh into the game, which is supported by race-menu and bodyslide as well-this are the BASICS to have all this. This never will happen with a game in future again. And even the jump to SKYRIM SE you pay with some restrictions. That´s it.

Release date WILL depend on MY internet-connection, next year in spring planned.

On 10/14/2020 at 9:49 PM, vigdis said:

What is that poor woman's name? She seems to spend all her time in strict bondage. Could it be that she really enjoys it? 

That´s Zhuleyah, a fictive name for my beloved skyrim-girl. >Of course she likes it and she´s my beloved virtual character-the face is based only on slider settings with race-menu.

Only the hairs I do not like too much-I later try to improve the hair, too. In between I play a mix of the Fair Skin Complexion, mixed with a russian modder´s custom-skin, which I found accidental in the internet-but I lost the link-I have not even the download name in mind.

If you like her you can download my character creations in the body-slide-club-there I placed my character´s data and new body-shapes as well.

The pic shows her with the fair-skin and dancing with the kitty-cats...

TESV 2019-04-08 18-10-11-82.jpg

On 10/14/2020 at 8:32 PM, Londo101 said:

So again: Why not publish at least some of this great stuff to keep people at bay? A "best of" teaser or so.

I am really disappointed... 

And, what "some of stuff" you want?...I can send you the hkx-files and the textures and the gamebryo-files....what you wan to do with it?-add it into ZAP 7

???..

Maybe every day I send you 30 furnitures and you can create them into a mod and upload it in your name-no problem.

And how many stuff do you like to have?

I have no catalogue from which you can choose here. I need concrete listing.

You want me to start maybe again with ZAP 7 and build an update with only all 560 new furnitures?...In that case you will be waiting again another year-of course this request is not really funny.

To upload 100Mbytes onto LoversLab´s server is taking some hours, and often the upload is damaging and it has to be restarted. That´s the rude fact, based on my connection and maybe also on LoversLab´s server quality. I need the mod inside a cloud and un-compressed because the mod will be prepared by scripters.

And later I am sure you will be very happy with ZAP 9-it´s just right how it is: amazing.

On 10/14/2020 at 7:04 PM, Musje said:

(translated automatically)
I fear that Bethesda has long understood that the incredible longevity of this product makes it a dangerous competitor to its future products. I doubt he will repeat the mistake.

11 minutes ago, Mariulin said:

I fear that Bethesda has long understood that the incredible longevity of this product makes it a dangerous competitor to its future products. I doubt he will repeat the mistake.

Lol that's even more depressing.

9 hours ago, t.ara said:

Release date WILL depend on MY internet-connection, next year in spring planned.

Yes, I heard it last summer and this summer. And I'm pretty sure I'll hear it again next summer.

2 hours ago, hydra-2000 said:

Yes, I heard it last summer and this summer

Joined October 2019. When is summer for you? lol

7 hours ago, Musje said:

Lol that's even more depressing.

I'm sorry.
But we can both be happy by continuing to play Skyrim for the next twenty years.

45 minutes ago, Mariulin said:

I'm sorry.
But we can both be happy by continuing to play Skyrim for the next twenty years.

Which doesn't even sound like a problem lol. Todd Howard will manage to release Skyrim again in some shape or form. 

9 hours ago, Mariulin said:

This comment is absolutely correct.  Anyway could bethi not imagine, what people have made with skyrim...they simply offered the creation-kit and the dynamic of modding has been so much a huge wave with innovations, specially for skyrim. And to quit a working game with the best access available for modding is a no go. The only option I am missing is an online-mode, where I could spank extraordinaire users inside of my new made pillories, which are making me angry. I would also be willing to use a whip !!! In this case we could spare lot of scripting and AI-Packs.

1 hour ago, hugswop said:

Which doesn't even sound like a problem lol. Todd Howard will manage to release Skyrim again in some shape or form. 

And this will again bring new irritations into the question what is the best for me to be installed:-))

10 hours ago, Mariulin said:

Bethseda is now a part of Microsoft, expect a complete overhaul of the priorities.

6 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Bethseda is now a part of Microsoft, expect a complete overhaul of the priorities.

I suspect that the main priority will be to make money, we can forgot about free MODs and all content will go through the censorship and it will be possible to host only on the official store 😐

10 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Joined October 2019. When is summer for you? lol

At that time, I change my Account.