About the MVPL increase in enemy spawn rate... it's too much... 4 fights in 4 squares in a row is too much... Not much about the difficulty, but the length of the fights since they all have high hp and prot, you fight the same 6 enemies more than the vanilla enemies of each dungeon. It could be that i just have way too many enemy mods though.

2 hours ago, howlerleech said:

About the MVPL increase in enemy spawn rate... it's too much... 4 fights in 4 squares in a row is too much... Not much about the difficulty, but the length of the fights since they all have high hp and prot, you fight the same 6 enemies more than the vanilla enemies of each dungeon. It could be that i just have way too many enemy mods though.

I adapted it to my preferences I have many enemy mods,Ā apart some combinations of enemies are difficult to spawn so I increased it,Ā  here you have the original spawn values for MVPL, if you want to modify it on your own go to the dungeons folder, it's easy

dungeons.rar

On 11/29/2020 at 10:47 PM, Dan _ said:

I adapted it to my preferences I have many enemy mods,Ā apart some combinations of enemies are difficult to spawn so I increased it,Ā  here you have the original spawn values for MVPL, if you want to modify it on your own go to the dungeons folder, it's easy

Thanks, i found the files to modify but there were so many i was scared of making things worse. It's just that there were so many brigands i felt like i wasn't fighting anything else.

Ā 

Edit: noticed now, the 3.0 update is using normal image for rabid_pack_dog, the 2.2 has the one with boobs, was it intentional? Seriously though, i tried replacing many MVPL skins with hersir ones, or MVPL to vanilla and they all end with white blocks, I even tried changing the names one by one, what magic do you use?

On 11/30/2020 at 11:45 AM, howlerleech said:

Thanks, i found the files to modify but there were so many i was scared of making things worse. It's just that there were so many brigands i felt like i wasn't fighting anything else.

Ā 

Edit: noticed now, the 3.0 update is using normal image for rabid_pack_dog, the 2.2 has the one with boobs, was it intentional? Seriously though, i tried replacing many MVPL skins with hersir ones, or MVPL to vanilla and they all end with white blocks, I even tried changing the names one by one, what magic do you use?

with wordpad, edit the .atlas files to match; there are 2 .exe that I always leave; drag the .pngs above if you see white squares

1 hour ago, NordicWolf666 said:

Is there a way to use the skins from the fallen heroes mod on our heroes? i tried copying the files but it was just white blocks

If it is the same model, yes, just drag and replace, but they are still incomplete since sprites are missing to retexturize (idle, walk, .....);Ā and no I won't

11 hours ago, Dan _ said:

If it is the same model, yes, just drag and replace, but they are still incomplete since sprites are missing to retexturize (idle, walk, .....);Ā and no I won't

Yeah,i tried the shieldbreaker but it didnt work. I was just asking in case i was doing something wrong. Thanks =D

Windows Defender brings up a warning that a Trojan was found in the Wizard Class mod RAR file. This is somewhat concerning since I've never had a false positive before with defender.

Checking on VirusTotal, McAffee and Panda also report it as infected but these are not the most trustworthy AV solutions out there: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/355b7abed36535dcb883710db3d38da36d7e3b297b6a4c49ce75ed773e9be02b/detection

Ā 

Maybe your PC was infected while packaging it? Or can someone confirm that is actually a false positive?

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, RealGesichtsfelsen said:

Windows Defender brings up a warning that a Trojan was found in the Wizard Class mod RAR file. This is somewhat concerning since I've never had a false positive before with defender.

Checking on VirusTotal, McAffee and Panda also report it as infected but these are not the most trustworthy AV solutions out there: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/355b7abed36535dcb883710db3d38da36d7e3b297b6a4c49ce75ed773e9be02b/detection

Ā 

Maybe your PC was infected while packaging it? Or can someone confirm that is actually a false positive?

Ā 

Ā 

false positive, inside I have left .exe files; but I use them to solve a problem that occurs when I export from photoshop in .png and the game shows white boxes

I have always used these files, they are not harmful.

Ā 

I also mentioned this some comments back -_- , and I still don't force anyone to use my files. So I hope I don't see any more comments of this type in my post.

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Erianas said:

PasĆ© por todo el proceso de DL, borrĆ© todos los CTD al inicio del juego ... pero ahora mi cruzado se ve asĆ­ xDĀ 

No tengo idea de cĆ³mo arreglar este. Ty de antemano

Ā  Revelar contenidos ocultos

Ā 

Ā 

image.png

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/users/79892533?tab=user+files

download the original mod (replacerĀ version), and check if in your list of mods there are no conflicts with any mod

On 1/1/2021 at 2:23 PM, harasai said:

love the edits!
it's a shame to see you don't have the time anymore but I'm grateful for the work you did.

i feel the same, these are great and very helpful to have when game explodes cause of too many mods and you gotta start all over with the modding lol.

I made my abomination edits tho, it has vaginal and optional gorey stuff (idk what i was thinking when i made that) but i don't know if its okay to publish them since the art arent mine, it includes the NaNa-abomination from steam workshop and Niru's abomination and stuff

On 1/4/2021 at 2:04 AM, EaglePhntm said:

i feel the same, these are great and very helpful to have when game explodes cause of too many mods and you gotta start all over with the modding lol.

I made my abomination edits tho, it has vaginal and optional gorey stuff (idk what i was thinking when i made that) but i don't know if its okay to publish them since the art arent mine, it includes the NaNa-abomination from steam workshop and Niru's abomination and stuff

Ā 

ayyy i had already downloaded your edit before i even saw this, nice work man