The next mod could be for "Spider Nests 2 (Monster Mod)", at the moment it is in the testing process, I will use the assets of anaertailin, if everything goes well, I suppose I could do the rest of the sprites and enemies. If it's a lot of work, I guess I'll quit ...

screenshot_27.png.46e66fde0fcc3d704100f491dc2d78ba.png

Spoiler

spider_aquatic.sprite.combat.png.6044442df9128277dc1a0bf125367440.png

40 minutes ago, Supersnack said:

Should I put lustiest lair above all of these mods or below it?

Hmm, I suppose they should work together, I don't use that mod so I don't know its composition of files, if you don't see my changes I make, try putting my modifications at the top of your mod list

3 hours ago, Supersnack said:

Should I put lustiest lair above all of these mods or below it?

i put lusty all the way up top and whatever didnt show up i manually overrode and it works, keep in mind lusty is quite picky and if you have alot of mods installed you will have to load them up bit by bit and move em about till it doesnt crash but once the save is stable your good.

I activate the mods lusty requires first, start the save then go to menu activate lusty all the way up top and then pile on the rest of mods.

usually patches up top, then lusty and req, then monster mods, hero mods after and then skins but im sure there are better ways.

• 2 weeks later...

Sexy Fallen Heroes does not work with Lustiest Lair without some changes. It seems that when lustiest lair is loaded above sexy fallen heroes, the monsters for LL overwrite the ones for this mod here and you'll have bosses spawning in the hallways. If you want to use both mods you will have to going into the monsters file of ll and change the file names, then you will have to going into the dungeons folder and change the information in the mash files. Just wanted to post this here since i saw some people are wondering if lustiest lair was compatible. I would be willing to post my compatibility patches for it but i wanted to ask for permission to post here before i do so.

28 minutes ago, piospike2000 said:

Sexy Fallen Heroes does not work with Lustiest Lair without some changes. It seems that when lustiest lair is loaded above sexy fallen heroes, the monsters for LL overwrite the ones for this mod here and you'll have bosses spawning in the hallways. If you want to use both mods you will have to going into the monsters file of ll and change the file names, then you will have to going into the dungeons folder and change the information in the mash files. Just wanted to post this here since i saw some people are wondering if lustiest lair was compatible. I would be willing to post my compatibility patches for it but i wanted to ask for permission to post here before i do so.

hope you are able to, sounds like it be an amazing addition to this mod list.

3 hours ago, piospike2000 said:

mmm yes of course, but before I am working on some more changes, very soon I will launch an update for sexy fallen heroes, some palettes and especially changes in the statistics and the generation rate, I will reduce the values, then you can proceed to create the patch

3 hours ago, Dan _ said:

mmm yes of course, but before I am working on some more changes, very soon I will launch an update for sexy fallen heroes, some palettes and especially changes in the statistics and the generation rate, I will reduce the values, then you can proceed to create the patch

It's alright the patch that I created basically only renames the folders that were having issues with Sexy Fallen Heroes (I chose to edit LL files because looking at the .mash file in SFH gave me a heart attack). Still testing things out after i had a small problem.

7 hours ago, piospike2000 said:

It's alright the patch that I created basically only renames the folders that were having issues with Sexy Fallen Heroes (I chose to edit LL files because looking at the .mash file in SFH gave me a heart attack). Still testing things out after i had a small problem.

??? generation rate?

6 hours ago, Dan _ said:

??? generation rate?

I figured it out, it was just that i forgot to edit the quest files for Lustiest Lair to account for the new names of monster. The only problem i have now is missing display name issues and I still need to play test with multiple mods to make sure it plays nice. For a person that just got into editing darkest files, the moonlit discord has been a lot of help.

Turns out I'm going to have to wait for the next release of dan's SFH

Edit: nvm about the next release i think i figured out my problem without having to wait.

This file contains my modded version of Lustiest Lair v2.5.1 that has been changed to be compatible with Sexy Fallen Heroes. It has been tested briefly to work with Sexy Fallen Heroes, Spider Nest mod, and the Monster Variety Project. If you encounter any problems feel free to message me and I'll see what I can do.

It does not require you to install Lustiest Lair from the nexus, but if you enjoy this mod and want to see more development then please support the original creator Halftilt.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/931?tab=description

Also as an added reminder the original mod requires you to install your own choice of skins for the occultist, knight, vestal, and grave robber bosses. This version will also require you to install your own as well since I do not have permission to include the skins that I use.

Localization for English has been changed and tested. Other languages will require further changes.

Further instructions are included in the file.

Lustiest Lair (Sexy Hero Patch).zip

Hi guys, im getting this weird skin tearing using  the shield breaker skin pack that dan made. Im pretty sure that i installed it right i even resorted to using a mod organizer just to see if it would do the same effect. Is anyone else having this problem?

shieldbrk.PNG

1 hour ago, Atnoz said:

Hi guys, im getting this weird skin tearing using  the shield breaker skin pack that dan made. Im pretty sure that i installed it right i even resorted to using a mod organizer just to see if it would do the same effect. Is anyone else having this problem?

shieldbrk.PNG

is a problem with the Butcher's Circus dlc, you should replace the content in the heroes folder that the dlc adds

replace everything with my content

Has anyone had an issue with the Monster Variety Project Legacy Replaced mod where only some of the skins show up every once in a while? Like I've seen a few of the skins but most of the time it's the original monsters. I know it isn't the Monster Variety, as I always have at least one "vampirc" or whatever monster, just not with a changed skin. Is it just a % chance for a monster to show up with a skin? 

46 minutes ago, biobigdaddy said:

Has anyone had an issue with the Monster Variety Project Legacy Replaced mod where only some of the skins show up every once in a while? Like I've seen a few of the skins but most of the time it's the original monsters. I know it isn't the Monster Variety, as I always have at least one "vampirc" or whatever monster, just not with a changed skin. Is it just a % chance for a monster to show up with a skin? 

Did you replace all the files and updates that I released in the original mod? if so try moving the mod to the top of your mod list and don't forget to delete the .modfiles file.
It is not the case but it is obvious that the original enemies of the game are not included, so you have to look separately for the replacements in case you don't have them yet

30 minutes ago, Dan _ said:

Did you replace all the files and updates that I released in the original mod? if so try moving the mod to the top of your mod list and don't forget to delete the .modfiles file.
It is not the case but it is obvious that the original enemies of the game are not included, so you have to look separately for the replacements in case you don't have them yet

Thanks for the quick reply, I'm an idiot. Didn't even think about upping it in the load order. It works 100% now.

4 minutes ago, Frrrrr said:

@Dan _ hello, can you please help me?

I trying to use abomination skin but, it's don't work correctly.

Maybe I need to delete something? Or get more files somewhere to replace animation?

Gif with wrong animation bellow:

bug.gif

You will refer to the cut, I suppose, it is normal, since it is made from the original design; in the original there would be the arm of the abomination in motion, spine (program to design the characters for DD) would be needed to solve it

8 hours ago, robinfi said:

Heya do you have an eyeless version of the Omen Seeker Skins??

you can do it easily from photoshop, open the png and select the part of the eyes with the quick selection tool, press ctrl + U and reduce the tones to black.

save in png format, and use these files here to eliminate problems with white boxes in the game. Just drag the .png over these .exe

mask_trim_png.exepng_alpha_colour_remover.exe

12 minutes ago, Dan _ said:

You will refer to the cut, I suppose, it is normal, since it is made from the original design; in the original there would be the arm of the abomination in motion, spine (program to design the characters for DD) would be needed to solve it

Thanks, for answer.

Unfortunately I don't have this program, maybe someone already fix this?

But anyway this not critical. And thanks for you collection : )

On 8/4/2020 at 7:15 AM, Dan _ said:

you can do it easily from photoshop, open the png and select the part of the eyes with the quick selection tool, press ctrl + U and reduce the tones to black.

save in png format, and use these files here to eliminate problems with white boxes in the game. Just drag the .png over these .exe

Tnx for that~