Jump to content

Would it bother you if there are male sub NPC in SLUTS  

318 members have voted

  1. 1. For the future of SLUTS Story, the possibility of male subs (male SLUTs) would be fairly beneficial. I want to make sure however to not do something that would strictly go against what you want to see in this mod. Note that the PC as a male SLUT has nothing to do with this question

    • I dont mind male SLUTs if it helps the mods Story
      134
    • Dont integrate them
      104
    • Properly integrate them (radiant SLUTs (e.g. in a wild encounter) may also be male, etc)
      80


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Thats it aye

 

image.png.d2303575b9293aae87b9527e9331e0a9.png

 

and this here tells me that youre not having DD5 installed properly. Those functions should exist

Make sure you got everything from DD4 deleted before installing DD5 to avoid files getting mixed up or so

 

The second Log makes me question if you got JContainers installed which is required for SlaveTats

Edited by Scrab
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Thats it aye

 

image.png.d2303575b9293aae87b9527e9331e0a9.png

 

and this here tells me that youre not having DD5 installed properly. Those functions should exist

Make sure you got everything from DD4 deleted before installing DD5 to avoid files getting mixed up or so

 

The second Log makes me question if you got JContainers installed which is required for SlaveTats

i have some dd4 installed but if i dont have it fnis fuck up animation and A pose averything

i check many post of people encounter this it's for any of them and me solved by installind DDx;i;e version 4 and DDa version 3

i tried to remove them but SLUTS dont like it and say it's missing masters

Edited by lord,k,
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, lord,k, said:

i have some dd4 installed but if i dont have it fnis fuck up animation and A pose averything

i check many post of people encounter this it's for any of them and me solved by installind DDx;i;e version 4 and DDa version 3

i tried to remove them but SLUTS dont like it and say it's missing masters

ok so it just fixed itself

thanks for your time

Link to comment
56 minutes ago, lord,k, said:

ok so it just fixed itself

thanks for your time

 

Wait, how? Did you REMOVE Devious Devices v4.x for DD v5?

 

You have to install DD version 5.x for this mod to run, no DDa, DDi or DDx anymore, just plain DD framework v5.x. It's one of those two, based on your game version:

Spoiler

 

 

Link to comment
58 minutes ago, Mister X said:

 

Wait, how? Did you REMOVE Devious Devices v4.x for DD v5?

 

You have to install DD version 5.x for this mod to run, no DDa, DDi or DDx anymore, just plain DD framework v5.x. It's one of those two, based on your game version:

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

am on special edition not legendary

i just unninstall reinstall all DD related stuff

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

There is something wrong with sluts resume and simple slavery. The riften horse carriage is broken and even applying to him regularly wont work as he just stands on one spot forever so when sent there after the auction he says his lines and then just stands there, when talked to again after he has his standard dialogues.

 

So if that outcome is chosen the player is basically free and can do whatever.

 

Why did the market have to be in riften *sigh*

Edited by pappana
Link to comment
On 10/17/2021 at 10:25 AM, Johny Brown said:

Hi can you please make a replacer version for all carriage to this, so instead of normal stock carriage we get permenant S.L.U.T.S. carriage? Thank You

That would disrupt the overall gameplay since the SLUTS transport carriages dont support passengers and create a mess with any mod editing them in any way

 

On 10/16/2021 at 9:53 PM, pappana said:

So if that outcome is chosen the player is basically free and can do whatever.

I already decided on completly redoing the SS integration

I will attempt a little tour where the Carriage Driver picks you up and walks with you to the Carriage, I think that could be quite interesting :) 

Link to comment

Opened up a Poll, cause I apparently like them

Question is quite simple: Integrate male subs -> yes/no/only where needed

 

The integration of a male sub (I already know where I would need one) would be extremely helpful for the future storytelling of SLUTS yet I fear that most of you will prefer to keep them out

Beware that male support in general will be integrated, I will remove the gender lock soonTM and have the meshes point at male counterparts for each Device, the question here is exclusively about "Would it bother you if there are male sub NPC in SLUTS"

 

Also; Note that a male SLUT is still a SLUT. I have no intention of creating 2 story paths for this mod based on gender or split the mod in any other way. I also have no intention of creating misogynic traits in between the fundamentals of individual ranks. If there is a rather dominant male SLUT that SLUT would be dominant because their character aims in that direction, not because their position demands it so

Edited by Scrab
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Scrab said:

I also have no intention of creating misogynistic traits in between the fundamentals of individual ranks. If there is a rather dominant male SLUT that SLUT would be dominant because their character aims in that direction, not because their position demands it so

 

100% agree and support this.

 

Of note, I just cast my vote on the current poll, and laughed at the results: options 1 and 3 are neck and neck at 50%. Option 2 is at 0% LOL.

 

So with those results so far, it seems i may not be the only one who agrees with you :)

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Opened up a Poll, cause I apparently like them

Question is quite simple: Integrate male subs -> yes/no/only where needed

 

The integration of a male sub (I already know where I would need one) would be extremely helpful for the future storytelling of SLUTS yet I fear that most of you will prefer to keep them out

Beware that male support in general will be integrated, I will remove the gender lock soonTM and have the meshes point at male counterparts for each Device, the question here is exclusively about "Would it bother you if there are male sub NPC in SLUTS"

I voted, and then got to thinking ...

I appreciate your desire to get feedback about new features, etc. I like it when you (as well as other mod authors) take the time to explain where you want to go and how things work. I swear, many of you have a lot more patience than I do 😉.

 

You are the mod author. If you have a definite story idea, go for it. Unless it drastically changes the direction of the mod, you don't need our opinions - even if we like giving them 😎. Remember, you can't please everybody.

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Also; Note that a male SLUT is still a SLUT. I have no intention of creating 2 story paths for this mod based on gender or split the mod in any other way. I also have no intention of creating misogynic traits in between the fundamentals of individual ranks. If there is a rather dominant male SLUT that SLUT would be dominant because their character aims in that direction, not because their position demands it

Completely agree.

 

Thank you for all your work.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Scrab said:

I already decided on completly redoing the SS integration

I will attempt a little tour where the Carriage Driver picks you up and walks with you to the Carriage, I think that could be quite interesting :) 

Indeed but if riften carrier is already broken i dont know if that would do anything.

 

Maybe if we got teleported to another cart in another hold like whiterun. Riftens carrier can be easily broken by any mod that edits riften wich there are alot of.

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Scrab said:

That would disrupt the overall gameplay since the SLUTS transport carriages dont support passengers and create a mess with any mod editing them in any way

 

I already decided on completly redoing the SS integration

I will attempt a little tour where the Carriage Driver picks you up and walks with you to the Carriage, I think that could be quite interesting :) 

 I like this mod this much that if you do decide to make it happen I wish you do even it means 1 of doing it for me :) then I will not install any conflicting mod because this mod is super fun if it changes all the carriages in the skyrim world to this Slut Carts.

Link to comment

Hi there,

 

Unfortunately I encountered a Blocker bug.

 

I delivered a package to Riften. Sigaar had the quest pointer and when i talked to him, he said his usual lines, "Let me remove the briddle".

Then nothing happened, he just stood there. When I talked to him, he said: "Ah, one of our fellow ponies? You seem to missing part of your uniform, sweetheart."

 

I'm not sure what happened, he worked before, in this same game. Maybe the SS++ causing prooblems?

 

Anyone experienced similar?

 

Peace,

M

Link to comment
23 minutes ago, pappana said:

Are you thinking about adding other SLUTs we can run into doing hauls?

No

 

That has been on my todo list ever since I took over but I need to properly prepare the environment first, thats why they arent in the mod yet 

Link to comment
On 10/19/2021 at 8:32 AM, monsta88 said:

I delivered a package to Riften. Sigaar had the quest pointer and when i talked to him, he said his usual lines, "Let me remove the briddle".

Then nothing happened, he just stood there. When I talked to him, he said: "Ah, one of our fellow ponies? You seem to missing part of your uniform, sweetheart."

 

I'm not sure what happened, he worked before, in this same game.

 

Some update: I think Sigaar (the driver) is the bugged one here. Even when I'm not involved in SLUTS activity, he is standing at the position where he awaits the arrival of the SLUTS' cart. Is it possible to reset him somehow?

 

Link to comment

Hey I am probably gonna look dumb because I am fairly new to modding, great mod btw. It's mostly working in my case but there is something bugging me, some of the gear doesn't work properly. They all work perfectly fine, except the bridle, the tail and the anti cold harness, though they are all bugged in their seperate ways.

 

The bridle is here but is invisible, my character is restrained by it. It's just that it's invisible.

 

The tails just floats slightly above the ground, following my character.

 

And the harness probably work the best, some of the textures are missing and it has a tendency to sometimes become invisible.

 

I do run every single required mod for this one to work (I use vortex btw), and if anything the mod itself is 99% functionnal. It's just those three pieces of gears. I did run bodyslide, which allowed me to fix an earlier issue where the boots were invisible. I thought I could do the same thing with the rest of the gear but I can't find them in body slide. Maybe it's something with DD ? I noticed some of it's items have similar issues.

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Hiderius said:

I started Sluts in Solitude and I was given all the required gear minus the tats and the cart for skyrim specical edition

 

  Reveal hidden contents

20211021080138_1.jpg.481a87f286216e250ff915629b04da2c.jpg

 

Do you have slave tats and the Sluts cart patch downloaded ?

Link to comment
13 hours ago, Hiderius said:

I started Sluts in Solitude and I was given all the required gear minus the tats and the cart for skyrim specical edition

Papyrus log?

 

Changed your SlaveTats sometime and didnt update the tat library?

Link to comment
On 10/21/2021 at 11:15 AM, Soli14 said:

Hey I am probably gonna look dumb because I am fairly new to modding, great mod btw. It's mostly working in my case but there is something bugging me, some of the gear doesn't work properly. They all work perfectly fine, except the bridle, the tail and the anti cold harness, though they are all bugged in their seperate ways.

 

The bridle is here but is invisible, my character is restrained by it. It's just that it's invisible.

 

The tails just floats slightly above the ground, following my character.

 

And the harness probably work the best, some of the textures are missing and it has a tendency to sometimes become invisible.

 

I do run every single required mod for this one to work (I use vortex btw), and if anything the mod itself is 99% functionnal. It's just those three pieces of gears. I did run bodyslide, which allowed me to fix an earlier issue where the boots were invisible. I thought I could do the same thing with the rest of the gear but I can't find them in body slide. Maybe it's something with DD ? I noticed some of it's items have similar issues.

What race are you playing as? In DD5, some devices have separate models for Khajiit, Argonians, Orcs, and (to a lesser extent) elves. It's mostly gags, blindfolds, and collars, but some harnesses are affected as well. Most DD mods haven't incorporated this change into their own devices, however the "armor addon" data the devices call to in DD no longer have the race flags for the previously mentioned races, and thus do not have a model. It is "easily" fixed by applying the changes to the devices via xEdit, but it's incredibly tedious due to every color of every level needing to be edited.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...