emily1673

Immersive Hair Growth and Styling SSE (YPS Devious & Immersive Fashion 2020-05-09)

I may be dumb and just couldn't figure it out but is there a way to make it only choose from KS Hairdos HDT-SMP? I know it would shorten the hair options list a bit but I tend to prefer having some physics to my hair if possible. Even if there's not a way though this is still a fantastic mod!

On 12/27/2020 at 7:07 PM, Jgoftl said:

Not sure what's going on but for some reason I can't get any of the piercings to show up. I've done the whole edit the overlay amounts in the ini file, I have slavetats 1.3.5.2 and I have all 3 files installed. None of the piercings show up or are detected by SlaveTats SE.

Let me know if you find an answer for this as they dont show up for me either

I think it's something to do with that version of SlaveTats. The 1.3.0 Beta works with it apparently.

2 hours ago, o0shamus0o said:

Could someone explain to me how the Dibella quest is supposed to turn your character into a female ?  (using spoiler tags) 

I just put the belt and bra on my character be he stayed male, is it supposed to happen later ?

12 hours ago, mangalo said:

Could someone explain to me how the Dibella quest is supposed to turn your character into a female ?  (using spoiler tags) 

I just put the belt and bra on my character be he stayed male, is it supposed to happen later ?

I did a test run on the quest a while back, and after I equipped the devious devices it opened the ShowRaceMenu screen and spawned a message telling me to manually change my sex to female.

9 hours ago, gregaaz said:

I did a test run on the quest a while back, and after I equipped the devious devices it opened the ShowRaceMenu screen and spawned a message telling me to manually change my sex to female.

Thanks ! Guess it's a bit bugged on my end then

On 1/8/2021 at 3:22 PM, dedise said:

I may be dumb and just couldn't figure it out but is there a way to make it only choose from KS Hairdos HDT-SMP? I know it would shorten the hair options list a bit but I tend to prefer having some physics to my hair if possible. Even if there's not a way though this is still a fantastic mod!

Check the earlier portions of this thread.

Someone posted a way there to have it use only KS hair options using JSON files.

4 hours ago, Michele Magus said:

Check the earlier portions of this thread.

Someone posted a way there to have it use only KS hair options using JSON files.

Alright thank you. I must have missed it when scrolling.

Hi all. question for you re: YPS. 

It seems that when ever I load a save game, my hair style is not showing up. Ok, it will show up for a split second, then disappears. 

I've tried adjusting the hide settings in Devious Devices, but to no effect. But my character is bald as a newborn.

even tried turning on and off control in yps, Using showracemenu and giving myself new hair. 

Any suggestions good friends of Lovers Lab?

Seeing your PC with hair for a split second sounds like the game is showing your PCs preset hair before YPS takes over.

Did you start your PC off as bald/none? I'm not sure what happens with that option.

Have you given the hair plenty of time to grow? You might try setting the growth time to Ultra and x10 just to see if it will grow (You can always revert to a previous save game)

No, the PC wasn't bald at all. In fact, I believe I used just some normal Imperial hairstyle, nothing fancy at all. 

I will def. try letting the hair grown then. But yeah, the split second hair, is the one  that yps used. 

Had a similar problem. Here it was someting in the overwrite.

Used my backup ov and a savegame before it appeared.

This fixed it.

It appeared after using racemenu.

On 1/10/2021 at 10:17 AM, o0shamus0o said:

On 1/9/2021 at 1:22 AM, dedise said:

in slavetats mcm go to setup tab and click "Add/Remove tattoos".

Need a bit of help.  Some context that may have some users ignore my plea.  I am on skyrimVR. 

I can get YPS to initialize, I choose hair style, I can get hair cut, use elastic band to braid, etc.  I see all the hair mods recognized and accessible. When I continue to play and load a save YPS I get the hair grows update "your hair grows to" but it is blank.  Hair stylists tell me that my hair is at stage 0 and the hair styles are blank.  If I use shampoo it says the hair style options are (,) and there is a notification that there are none available. I seems like the mod gets disconnected from the saved hair mods/current hair SKSE settings.  Would this be because papyrusVR or SKSEVR?  Any thoughts or help?