DrPal

[SunJeong] Ninirim Collection - 3BBB Bodyslide Files

[SunJeong] Ninirim Collection - 3BBB Bodyslide Files

These are the bodyslide files for SunJeong's Ninirim Collection converted to 3BBB Amazing body type. Download link goes to MEGA because file is too large. Update file available for v0.2.

Required: https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/sunjeong-ninirim-collection-6-0

Quick note: I have not included the outfits with SMP enabled cloth physics as I am having issues with different parts of the body "melting." There were only seven of these and they also have non-SMP versions included.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/06/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SunJeong's Ninirim Collection
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Hey, um, not sure you know, but SunJeong doesn't want her site shared publicly (as you kinda did in the description). I can send you the link (privately, because thats how she wants it shared) to where she said that if you want

So, you might want to take the link down and just say that it requires Ninirim Collection

13 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Hey, um, not sure you know, but SunJeong doesn't want her site shared publicly (as you kinda did in the description). I can send you the link (privately, because thats how she wants it shared) to where she said that if you want

So, you might want to take the link down and just say that it requires Ninirim Collection

dont think she cares. pretty sure what was referred to was that one person that spammed her link on every single nexus mod page a few months ago

OK, not comprehensive, just random testing, but so far so good! confirmed 3BBB on my favorite Bless outfits!!

I found in "Trivene Outfit (Slutty)", the bottom middle part is sticking in between the cleavage, making it look weird on well-endowed ladies... thoughts on this?

FWIW, the original CBBE version has this issue as well, so just me rambling I guess..

THANK YOU AGAIN!! YOU ARE (3B)AMAZING!!

I noticed some of these files gets rid of the pre-configured SMP files with some meshes, and removes some of the virtual CBBE files of the original, removing some SMP physics from the armor (ananta, atanis, summercasual, bless 0022, shiningwill, damagedfeather, dragonrises)
Is it possible to setup the files to retain the smp xml & virtual collision within the nifs?

Edit: Nvm, i didnt read the main file before posting this comment, my bad

5 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

i used the long boots Valkyrie but there is no heel sound, have all needed mods and clicked heel sound in her Nimirin 6 installer. Is this happen because something of your mod ?

I don't think that would be an issue with this mod. I think that is handled with the esp from the required mod.

14 hours ago, Emorm said:

What is the name of the group file?

It uses the same groups as the required mod. The only new group is [SunJeong] Ninirim Collection - Cleavage (Nipples Covered).

On 6/8/2020 at 7:46 AM, Tamayori said:

Not sure where to put this tbh but whenever I put on any bottom piece, it ends up looking as if it's unequiped even though it is. anyone know how to fix that?

I too am suffering from this, don't know whats happening here

35 minutes ago, Psych0_Pigeon said:

I too am suffering from this, don't know whats happening here

On 6/7/2020 at 10:46 PM, Tamayori said:

Not sure where to put this tbh but whenever I put on any bottom piece, it ends up looking as if it's unequiped even though it is. anyone know how to fix that?

If the bottom item is a slot 52 item, then go into the sos mcm and set whatever slot 32 item you have to revealing, then un-equip and re-equip both items.

If they are not slot 52 items the take a look at the devious devices slot hider in it its mcm, and set that to non for the bottom items slot.

If neither of these work then no idea what the problem is.

10 hours ago, Varithina said:

If the bottom item is a slot 52 item, then go into the sos mcm and set whatever slot 32 item you have to revealing, then un-equip and re-equip both items.

If they are not slot 52 items the take a look at the devious devices slot hider in it its mcm, and set that to non for the bottom items slot.

If neither of these work then no idea what the problem is.

thanks, i'll give it a try

I can't seem to get this to work. It looks right in the preview, but in game the size is totally off. I actually seem to be having this issue with several 3bbb mods so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong - because when I installed the Drow Ranger 3bbb, the size is right.

I've done Bodyslide before and can't figure out what's going wrong here. I installed the 6.0 of the original in MO followed by the 3BBB files and running them through bodyslide just appears to do nothing at all.

image.png.ae01fa26f1a0a310514f69454e8b9d82.pngimage.png.e919f236955fe8655ad8f3936f9ea581.png

EDIT::: Actually....drow ranger 3bbb is screwed up too, it's constantly at max weight even though this character is only about 60%. I'm forgetting a step here somewhere lol

nm, figured out what I was doing wrong. I was making two mistakes.

1. Had to make sure bodyslide output in Mod Organizer 2 ( MO2 - arbitrarily including that for people googling in the future) was going into the overwrite folder.
After doing that, it worked with most outfits, but not all...but I noticed the ones it didn't work with were ones it prompted in the body slide batch process, which leads me to....

2. Had to choose the NON-SMP choices when batching the bodyslide output. Choosing standard CBBE enables 3BBB. Choosing the "physics" (SMP) option overwrites 3BBB.

@Tamayori

@Psych0_Pigeon

Try this:

1. If you have DD, disable DD's unequip globally,  that's easy.

2. If you have SOS, it's definitely SOS, because it's been happening to me too. SOS-managed female pubics sounds good until this happens. There's a whole long thread about this.

You have to set the Armor (slot 32) item to "revealing", by doing so in SOS's MCM menu.

Here is the SOS thread.. (the link is for page 84, which has relevant posts):

...or you can add SOS_Revealing to each of the armors using SSEEdit, or CK if you're even more masochistic

..or you can uninstall SOS-managed female pubes, clean your saves, beg lord Molag Bal not to rape your save game, and restart SOS. Voila.

up to you... priorities priorities.