jjabrams420

BD's Armor and Clothes - CBBE 3BBB Parted

31 minutes ago, DarknessSlayer said:

Uhm, did you forget to upload the 0.9 file? Or did I miss someting?

It's the mega link at the top of the downloads.

7 minutes ago, jjabrams420 said:

It's the mega link at the top of the downloads.

Ohh, I must have been blind. Thanks for the answer and for your work of course :)

1 hour ago, jjabrams420 said:

Idk, maybe? But it shouldn't matter unless it's a chest piece right?

Yeah it's mainly the chest pieces, but a lot of TAWoBA also has tags for pieces such as the bikini bottoms, chest extras (such as abs or chest reinforcements) and tasset/hip pieces. So i guess if you're able to add them to the chest pieces you may as well add them to those as well, right? 

I did check a bunch of items but even the chest pieces don't have any tags at all as they are.

This mod is killer. Absolutely amazing. 

I can't say it enough. Fantastic work, thanks for sharing.

One bug critique: Mage Novice/Adept/Apprentice "Hips" (aka, the Skirt) is wacky out of sync with physics enabled. I think the bones are weighted incorrectly. I haven't tried on the default BD meshes yet, but I noticed for the parts.

i installed with MO2 6 files. After install 3 files looks to be redundant. In BS there was 3 new clicks, 3ba, PT, Parted is that correct ?

I think i will stick to sungjeongs armor 3bbb, atleast there is also some sexy things :) 

16 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

This mod is killer. Absolutely amazing. 

I can't say it enough. Fantastic work, thanks for sharing.

One bug critique: Mage Novice/Adept/Apprentice "Hips" (aka, the Skirt) is wacky out of sync with physics enabled. I think the bones are weighted incorrectly. I haven't tried on the default BD meshes yet, but I noticed for the parts.

Ya i was never good at doing bone weights for skirts, I'll fix it soon enough.

4 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

i installed with MO2 6 files. After install 3 files looks to be redundant. In BS there was 3 new clicks, 3ba, PT, Parted is that correct ?

I think i will stick to sungjeongs armor 3bbb, atleast there is also some sexy things :) 

You only need the latest version. There's 3 groups in BS (3BA, CBBE, and Parted), they all have all the armors/clothes.

3 hours ago, jjabrams420 said:

Ya i was never good at doing bone weights for skirts, I'll fix it soon enough.

Oh it's hard, I know. I've tried some 3bbb conversions myself for personal use and struggled with that exact area for meshes. 
I'll be tracking this, can't wait to see how it develops. Thanks again for sharing, it looks fantastic in game.

4 hours ago, jjabrams420 said:

You only need the latest version. There's 3 groups in BS (3BA, CBBE, and Parted), they all have all the armors/clothes.

ok, please make a instalation instruktion so i know how to do with Mo2 and BS